Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    "Back channel" information can be a very good thing sometimes.

You know ... diplomatic.

I offer my sincere apology to Rad and the forum at whole for any misunderstanding.

Rest assured ... I love the White One ... wish him the very very best on his journey ... and sure as hell hope his intuition is spot on!!!

Thanks to those reaching out.

My Samurai Sword is safely placed in it's sheath and there will be no belly slitting on this day (sorry Warf ... today is not a good day to die ...)

Love to all.

Cal

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Bob (18th February 2015), Breeze (18th February 2015), Calabash (20th February 2015), Chester (19th February 2015), Curt (18th February 2015), Lillith (19th February 2015), Melidae (19th February 2015), modwiz (18th February 2015), Omnisense (18th February 2015), Ria (18th February 2015), sandy (19th February 2015), Sooz (19th February 2015), Woody (18th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 297 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    And I doubt the paradigm shift will be anything but a peaceful transition once plumber Joe opens his eyes and becomes awakened en mass. [...]

How are we going to keep them fed without them going into a looting frenzy when governments start toppling over or just don't show up any more.
    How are we going to get them to behave and not start finding scapegoats for their anger. Open hearts and Minds yes, but ehm who decides what's open enough. I like to think we are somewhat aware and awakened people here, still here to there seems to be a lot of oppressed anger of which i cannot predict how it will release once the valve opens and the paradigm shift seems eminent.
    Perhaps the Cabal doesn't need an advocate, but while I agree to all your statements, I find they are out of order. IMO, the first statement is the last that is likely to occur, and the latter paragraph is what will need addressing for an expanse of time.

Personally - and I hope you will excuse me if you disagree - I have learned to never underestimate the lack of conducive response of the aggregate. In my estimation, the full spectrum of response would be observable; some would smoothly transition, while others would dig their heels in and hold onto their precious misconceptions. I could go further and suggest that the digging in of heels is more likely to occur in densely populated areas with a decreased average education, but that's pure speculation.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shezbeth For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th February 2015), Catsquotl (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Melidae (19th February 2015), modwiz (18th February 2015), Woody (18th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Methinks we have a wizardry conundrum…….

Wizard leaves through unsubscribing……..

Meanwhile

Wizard observes discussions, and able to ‘thank’.

It’s a left/not left situation......

Methinks the answer is in the Space In-between……. . . . .

Last edited by Breeze, 18th February 2015 at 19:38. Reason: wrong image by mistake

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th February 2015), Catsquotl (19th February 2015), Chickadee (18th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Melidae (19th February 2015), modwiz (18th February 2015), sandy (19th February 2015), Sooz (19th February 2015), Woody (18th February 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    I don't understand who that might benefit and why.
    In the end we are talking about a few handfuls of people. And I doubt the paradigm shift will be anything but a peaceful transition once plumber Joe opens his eyes and becomes awakened en mass. Making the transition as trauma-less for uncle and Aunt Joe. Now there's a discussion worth having i.m.o.

How are we going to keep them fed without them going into a looting frenzy when governments start toppling over or just don't show up any more.
    How are we going to get them to behave and not start finding scapegoats for their anger. Open hearts and Minds yes, but ehm who decides what's open enough. I like to think we are somewhat aware and awakened people here, still here to there seems to be a lot of oppressed anger of which i cannot predict how it will release once the valve opens and the paradigm shift seems eminent.

With Love
    Eelco
    The idea is that we all experience the smoothest transition possible to the (all my opinion only) impending new paradigm. That is why I feel it might be wise to explore all possibilities as to how this might come forth. I imagine that if some within the cabal have the ability to create pandemonium, by exploring the various forms of transition, the odds may be reduced that these beings "with fingers on buttons" choose to "push these buttons."

Why this is important to me is because we have children and some of them have children. I imagine that some within the cabal do not wish to raise the odds their own children suffer unnecessarily. I would imagine that "escape" into underground facilities and/or off planet escape routes likely would be traumatic for many. If this could be avoided, then (again just my opinion) this should be explored seriously.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Melidae (19th February 2015), Woody (18th February 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    Methinks we have a wizardry conundrum…….

Wizard leaves through unsubscribing……..

Meanwhile

Wizard observes discussions, and able to ‘thank’.

It’s a left/not left situation......

Methinks the answer is in the Space In-between……. . . . .

.. Shhh.. He secretly loves in his humble wizardly ways..

(But you didn't hear it from me)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chickadee For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th February 2015), Catsquotl (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Woody (18th February 2015)

Thanks
    Sad to see modwiz go. I hope he will be back. Posting just about anything on a forum means people can oppose what you say. I have found (as i oppose views somewhat frequently) that debate or opposing views often lead to the other person judging me, hating me, and wanting to see me suffer it seems. I have gained a good bit of enemies over the years just by debating people. I find most people hold grudges. After so much experience in this area, I have come to philosophize that it takes a great degree of enlightenment to find your reality opposed, and be able to debate in a healthy manner. I have started to limit my disagreements with people on forums because I do not need more enemies... And that is where pretty much all my 'internet enemies' came from(shame I have any, I dont hold a grudge but they do)...

A forum that has modwiz is a better place IMO. I hope in time he will come back. I remember modwiz posted his to me not long ago:
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Omni, I applaud your production of content. Not everyone can like what content producers make but, offering content is refreshing when most offer opinions. There are many silent but appreciative people. Even if the content is not watched or resonated with. Get used to critics and critique. It comes with being an artist. To even have it considered is all an artist can ask for.

Keep at it, brother.
    Good advice that perhaps he would gain hearing at this juncture.. Please come back modwiz. <3

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Curt (19th February 2015), Melidae (19th February 2015), sandy (19th February 2015), Sooz (19th February 2015), Tribe (18th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    Sad to see modwiz go. I hope he will be back. Posting just about anything on a forum means people can oppose what you say. I have found (as i oppose views somewhat frequently) that debate or opposing views often lead to the other person judging me, hating me, and wanting to see me suffer it seems. I have gained a good bit of enemies over the years just by debating people. I find most people hold grudges. After so much experience in this area, I have come to philosophize that it takes a great degree of enlightenment to find your reality opposed, and be able to debate in a healthy manner. I have started to limit my disagreements with people on forums because I do not need more enemies... And that is where pretty much all my 'internet enemies' came from(shame I have any, I dont hold a grudge but they do)...

A forum that has modwiz is a better place IMO. I hope in time he will come back. I remember modwiz posted his to me not long ago:

Good advice that perhaps he would gain hearing at this juncture.. Please come back modwiz. <3

Omnisense , this post has to be my favourite post of the day , it warmed me and made me sit upright ! how wise and how wonderful .. all of it ! thank you !

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Melidae (19th February 2015), Omnisense (18th February 2015), sandy (19th February 2015), Sooz (19th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Methinks it is all wizardry talk............

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Sooz (19th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Chester (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Melidae (19th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    A new Modwiz video -

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My6BQ2xvYqE

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Melidae (19th February 2015), Ria (19th February 2015), Sooz (19th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    [QUOTE
    Quote Originally Posted by Eelco View Post
    And I doubt the paradigm shift will be anything but a peaceful transition once plumber Joe opens his eyes and becomes awakened en mass. [...]

How are we going to get them to behave and not start finding scapegoats for their anger. Open hearts and Minds yes, but ehm who decides what's open enough. I like to think we are somewhat aware and awakened people here, still here to there seems to be a lot of oppressed anger of which i cannot predict how it will release once the valve opens and the paradigm shift seems eminent.]
    I would not underestimate the power of denial in this process. Those who are not 'ready' may present some nifty forms of denial. This could hinder their progress and should we happen to care for such a person, our own. For those who have been following world changes, developments, and non MSM news sources much of the projected chaos will be challenging. For those still entrained to MSM and less aware, probably overwhelming and maybe just too much to comprehend at first. I hope for positive timeline energy to prevail. The goodwill and better sides people display in disastrous times would be much better than, looting and pillaging. This is why leadership and Wizards are so essential, to summon the best in us.
    Last edited by Lillith, 19th February 2015 at 14:19. Reason: Clarification

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lillith For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (19th February 2015), Melidae (19th February 2015), modwiz (19th February 2015), Tonz (19th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Hurrah! Modz is back in da house!

(Modz kicks me in the shins again, metaphorically speaking of course).

So lovely to have you back. I mean that.

Sooz
    x

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Lillith (19th February 2015), Melidae (19th February 2015), modwiz (19th February 2015), Omnisense (19th February 2015), The One (19th February 2015), Tonz (19th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Literally loughing out loud reading such wonderful news.
    Modwiz welcome back. Care to elaborate on this little glitch?

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Curt (19th February 2015), Lillith (19th February 2015), modwiz (19th February 2015), Sooz (19th February 2015), Spiritwind (19th February 2015), Tonz (19th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by justone View Post
    The idea is that we all experience the smoothest transition possible to the (all my opinion only) impending new paradigm. That is why I feel it might be wise to explore all possibilities as to how this might come forth. I imagine that if some within the cabal have the ability to create pandemonium, by exploring the various forms of transition, the odds may be reduced that these beings "with fingers on buttons" choose to "push these buttons."

Why this is important to me is because we have children and some of them have children. I imagine that some within the cabal do not wish to raise the odds their own children suffer unnecessarily. I would imagine that "escape" into underground facilities and/or off planet escape routes likely would be traumatic for many. If this could be avoided, then (again just my opinion) this should be explored seriously.
    I agree on the transition needing to be as smooth as possible. Also exploring ways to make that happen. which in my mind is get the message out there in a way that does not let cognitive dissonance kick in.
    - so for me an exploration would be how do I tell what goes on and not be called a spiri wiri woo woo fool.

I don't understand why we need to have an imagined cabal advocate to explore those avenues. Highland already started a thread on what to do with the cabal once the shift is over. Which could be a valid starting point for this discussion also.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Curt (19th February 2015), Lillith (19th February 2015), modwiz (19th February 2015), Tonz (19th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    Posting just about anything on a forum means people can oppose what you say. I have found (as i oppose views somewhat frequently) that debate or opposing views often lead to the other person judging me, hating me, and wanting to see me suffer it seems. I have gained a good bit of enemies over the years just by debating people. I find most people hold grudges. After so much experience in this area, I have come to philosophize that it takes a great degree of enlightenment to find your reality opposed, and be able to debate in a healthy manner. I have started to limit my disagreements with people on forums because I do not need more enemies... And that is where pretty much all my 'internet enemies' came from(shame I have any, I dont hold a grudge but they do)...
    That is why I much prefer dialogue to debate.

We may never come to an agreement on an issue, but through the exchange of thoughts, ideas, conclusions, etc. we can at least attempt to understand the other persons' position even when we do not agree with it. By listening to an opposing view and sharing our own view, we can re-examine and clarify/solidify our own position. Sincerely asking questions without attacking another may actually open new avenues of thought.

Opposition and conflict is so 'old world order'. Let us instead converse without judgment...and, to quote the Ambassador, not aggress on one another.

That may be the first step to unity and peace.

btw, welcome back, modwiz.
    Last edited by Melidae, 19th February 2015 at 12:54.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Lillith (19th February 2015), modwiz (19th February 2015), Omnisense (20th February 2015), Sooz (20th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)