Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Finally got the energy and clarity to put put another video. Figuring out saving humanity can be demanding. Tonight is a shorter one at about 17 minutes. It is titled: "Dynamic Personal Dogma: Flexible Centering".

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2015), Calz (16th February 2015), Catsquotl (16th February 2015), Curt (16th February 2015), Lillith (17th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), metasequoia (15th May 2015), Ria (16th February 2015), ronin (16th February 2015), Sooz (16th February 2015), Tonz (17th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Been thinking about this vid all morning.
    Serious food for contemplation. At first I was reminded of Buddha's angry man parable somehow.

Buddha is insulted and verbally abused.
    When his followeres and the assailant ask him why he isn't outraged he answers.
    When you have guestst over and offer the foor and drink which they refuse. Who does the food and drink return to?
    Well to me of course. The same with the abuse. I simply refuse to accept it.
    Or so the story goes apperantly when I searched for it today.

In the story line I had in my head, Buddha encounters the abusive man the next day and Buddha greets him heartfelt. When asked why he does so he answers he himself is a completely different man than the buddha he was yesterday. Hinting at the fact self or ego doesn't really exist.

So how does the Dynamic Personal Dogma fit in here..
    Well like you said there is that correlation between Pattern and Matter.
    Left to it's own devices matter will follow known and established patterns. You can also say when it's unconscious matter will follow the known and established patterns.

Endowed however with the seed of creative(dynamic) conscioussnes we as humans have the ability to stop and think for a second choosing the pattern we want matter to follow. Sollidifying the new pattern over time and repetition follwing the when neurons fire together they wire together...

Just some rambling thoughts following your vid.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Calz (16th February 2015), Curt (16th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), modwiz (16th February 2015), ronin (16th February 2015), Tonz (17th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    this was such a great help to me. You really have a gift for clarification. I get the idea of Gaia being the Mother who has chosen to raise us. I see the probability of our showing our love for her, rather than turning to the father and dismissing her. Not that I have an issue with the need to worship patriarchy, this just provides a clearer less emotional perspective of where our energy can benefit all the most. I enjoy your videos and appreciate your efforts. You give me hope and I feel less alone in my perceptions and more empowered. You have given me new ways of seeing and I am grateful!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lillith For This Useful Post:

Calz (16th February 2015), Catsquotl (16th February 2015), Curt (16th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), modwiz (16th February 2015), Tonz (17th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Finally had time for the two part vid regarding the Ambassador.

Good stuff (as always) from the White One ... absolutely in agreement with everything presented (although in no way could I ever offer the words so well.

My couple of questions ...

These were indirectly addressed simply by responding to similar type of questions.

... but ... I will offer what I had in mind here regardless of if it is ever presented to the Ambassador or the RDF.

1) While addressing the financial aspects of continuance of humanity into a (hopefully) more accommodating worldwide society is a noble effort ... I cannot help but stepping back to wonder about the more "bigger picture" questions that are not being addressed.

If I understood correctly the "disclosure" issue would not be addressed by the RDF since there was concern for a "traumatic reaction" by the masses.

Sure sounds like government speak to me???

When will we be respected enough by those "in the know" to be given the "truth" ... for better or worse???

That was the indirect answer ... what my question was related to (rather than disclosure although that is up there on the list as well) ... is what the heck is going on with the planet such that the "surface dwellers" appear to have been set up to experience some sort of possible ele while the elite have been furiously preparing their bunkers (or off planet escape) for many many years now.

Don't tell me it is protection from the masses when the economic Ponzi scheme finally collapses ... please.

*Something* is coming down and it is coming down *soon*.

We can pick from all sorts of "events" from a supervolcano popping, planet x, going into a periodic period of massive meteor/asteroid bombardment, pole flip, Japanese nuclear cores breaching earth's mantle ... and so on ... add another dozen ...

I was hoping to hear what an alleged ancient society with access to Gaia's true history would share with us.

Unless I missed something we will be offered no more respect than what is offered (... nothing) by the world governments.

2) I have offered a thread and several posts pointing out that the cabal has been documenting the BRICS as the actual ***planned*** successor to the current economic system (again an obvious Ponzi system that has run it's course).

Hidden in plain sight ... the elite either need to share a hint of truth to "create their version of reality" with the masses (implicit via ignorant) blessing ... or they are simply so assured of victory they no longer care.

If the RDF is truly what is being presented ... then they would obviously be aware of all the documentation from the cabal over the years to suggest such.

... and have some sort of plan to take this all into account.

If the system is being planned to collapse by those responsible for it all along only to replace it with something else (new boss ... same as the old boss) how is the world population to deal with so many levels of illusion and hope to have a tomorrow (much less a better tomorrow)???

Hey ...

... offered with a jaded history of trusting those suggesting the "truth" ...

Last edited by Calz, 16th February 2015 at 17:51. Reason: typos

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Curt (16th February 2015), Lillith (17th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), modwiz (16th February 2015), monk (17th February 2015), sandy (16th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Finally had time for the two part vid regarding the Ambassador.

Good stuff (as always) from the White One ... absolutely in agreement with everything presented (although in no way could I ever offer the words so well.

My couple of questions ...

These were indirectly addressed simply by responding to similar type of questions.

... but ... I will offer what I had in mind here regardless of if it is ever presented to the Ambassador or the RDF.

1) While addressing the financial aspects of continuance of humanity into a (hopefully) more accommodating worldwide society is a noble effort ... I cannot help but stepping back to wonder about the more "bigger picture" questions that are not being addressed.

If I understood correctly the "disclosure" issue would not be addressed by the RDF since there was concern for a "traumatic reaction" by the masses.

Sure sounds like government speak to me???

When will we be respected enough by those "in the know" to be given the "truth" ... for better or worse???

That was the indirect answer ... what my question was related to (rather than disclosure although that is up there on the list as well) ... is what the heck is going on with the planet such that the "surface dwellers" appear to have been set up to experience some sort of possible ele while the elite have been furiously preparing their bunkers (or off planet escape) for many many years now.

Don't tell me it is protection from the masses when the economic Ponzi scheme finally collapses ... please.

*Something* is coming down and it is coming down *soon*.

We can pick from all sorts of "events" from a supervolcano popping, planet x, going into a periodic period of massive meteor/asteroid bombardment, pole flip, Japanese nuclear cores breaching earth's mantle ... and so on ... add another dozen ...

I was hoping to hear what an alleged ancient society with access to Gaia's true history would share with us.

Unless I missed something we will be offered no more respect than what is offered (... nothing) by the world governments.

2) I have offered a thread and several posts pointing out that the cabal has been documenting the BRICS as the actual ***planned*** successor to the current economic system (again an obvious Ponzi system that has run it's course).

Hidden in plain sight ... the elite either need to share a hint of truth to "create their version of reality" with the masses (implicit via ignorant) blessing ... or they are simply so assured of victory they no longer care.

If the RDF is truly what is being presented ... then they would obviously be aware of all the documentation from the cabal over the years to suggest such.

... and have some sort of plan to take this all into account.

If the system is being planned to collapse by those responsible for it all along only to replace it with something else (new boss ... same as the old boss) how is the world population to deal with so many levels of illusion and hope to have a tomorrow (much less a better tomorrow)???

Hey ...

... offered with a jaded history of trusting those suggesting the "truth" ...
    You speak of people being ready for truth. Yes but, far fewer than think they are. How many are ready for the truth of 9/11 or their gubmints criminality? How many are ready to understand child abuse and their gubmints are one and the same? How many are ready to listen to what we have been telling them for years? How many get their feelings hurt by real or imagined insults, some enough to leave a forum? Getting ones feelings hurt by words from from another is a sign of emotional fragility. The old "sticks and stones" we learned as children and used it more then than now.

That is why the "look in the mirror" metaphor is used so often by the Ambassador. People are not who they think they are. They speak of a community they would not recognize on a bus because of hiding behind avatars. Self-deception is rampant. The truth is, people are very easily traumatized.

All of this is carefully taken into account for things to be done correctly. Thicker skins will endure the accusations of "new boss same as old boss" and the other suspicions. There will be a cavalry when there is an infantry. The infantry part is in the planning stages. There is a clear leader shortage because none have emerged. Forums lead to more rabbit holes.

I am happy that there appears to be a very genuine and well funded effort to shape the plans that make waking people up posssible.
    Last edited by modwiz, 16th February 2015 at 19:46.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2015), Calz (17th February 2015), Curt (16th February 2015), Lillith (17th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), sandy (16th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), Tonz (17th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Emotional Fragility and Beliefs go hand in hand IMHO..............although I am observing the Ambassador and Red Dragon Family interactions, thanks to you Modwiz, the creation remains a story until actions replace words.

My opinion on whether the masses could handle the trauma of fractured belief systems emotionally is YES!!........and to assume other wise gives rise to continued dis empowerment. I can't think of one person in my walk of life personally or professionally (worked in the helping field for over 30 years) who hasn't dealt with some or many types of trauma in their lives. The masses historically come together to help each other in great calamities.

When we see devastation on mass we come together to help each other through such as in earthquakes, disease, tornadoes, accidents, cancer, evil priest, pastor, teacher, and on and on...............To find out that we are not alone will not devastate civilization but it sure will devastate those corrupt people and systems that keep humankind in bondage.

I for one do not want to see the trauma dragged out daily anymore and in the end (give it to me in one big shot) a great depression of the people world wide. This is where the system is going to end albeit World War III ensuing to hasten our demise. Sometimes the awareness of being on our knees is purposeful especially for those who cope through their denial and dysfunctional beliefs.

Humanity is strong although somewhat too humble (subjugation results) and our Mother Gaia is a testament to our virility. Within our hearts there is a resonance that beats that is not only magical it is forever and humankind is awakening to the power within and when we do there will be rules to manage Mother Earth but NO RULERS .

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2015), Calz (17th February 2015), Curt (16th February 2015), Lillith (17th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), metasequoia (15th May 2015), modwiz (16th February 2015), monk (17th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), Sooz (17th February 2015), Tonz (17th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    Emotional Fragility and Beliefs go hand in hand IMHO..............although I am observing the Ambassador and Red Dragon Family interactions, thanks to you Modwiz, the creation remains a story until actions replace words.

My opinion on whether the masses could handle the trauma of fractured belief systems emotionally is YES!!........and to assume other wise gives rise to continued dis empowerment. I can't think of one person in my walk of life personally or professionally (worked in the helping field for over 30 years) who hasn't dealt with some or many types of trauma in their lives. The masses historically come together to help each other in great calamities.

When we see devastation on mass we come together to help each other through such as in earthquakes, disease, tornadoes, accidents, cancer, evil priest, pastor, teacher, and on and on...............To find out that we are not alone will not devastate civilization but it sure will devastate those corrupt people and systems that keep humankind in bondage.

I for one do not want to see the trauma dragged out daily anymore and in the end (give it to me in one big shot) a great depression of the people world wide. This is where the system is going to end albeit World War III ensuing to hasten our demise. Sometimes the awareness of being on our knees is purposeful especially for those who cope through their denial and dysfunctional beliefs.

Humanity is strong although somewhat too humble (subjugation results) and our Mother Gaia is a testament to our virility. Within our hearts there is a resonance that beats that is not only magical it is forever and humankind is awakening to the power within and when we do there will be rules to manage Mother Earth but NO RULERS .
    I am well aware that it is a waiting game for most. The most efforts are going towards outreach programs of awareness and funding of projects. There is an urgency to do so. The caba'ls world infrastructure is a huge wall blocking more immediate and less workarounds to get to humanity. Those of us involved know we will endure the slings and arrows of suspicions and being full of sheet. Fortunately, the hearts involved understand this and pay it no mind. Tunnels will be built under the walls until they come down or are pulled down. How the world works, at the moment, is still quite Byzantine.

Yes, no rulers.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th February 2015), Calz (17th February 2015), Curt (16th February 2015), Lillith (17th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), monk (17th February 2015), sandy (17th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015), Tonz (17th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Originally Posted by modwiz
    You speak of people being ready for truth. Yes but, far fewer than think they are. How many are ready for the truth of 9/11 or their gubmints criminality? How many are ready to understand child abuse and their gubmints are one and the same? How many are ready to listen to what we have been telling them for years? How many get their feelings hurt by real or imagined insults, some enough to leave a forum? Getting ones feelings hurt by words from from another is a sign of emotional fragility. The old "sticks and stones" we learned as children and used it more then than now.
    First off, people ARE DEFINITELY ready for the truth – all this waiting is causing a slow build of angst - but as we know the truth is not at all clear-cut. It would be extremely foolhardy not to feel a little anxious/negative about the EXTENT of the truth, given just the two incidents (9/11 and child abuse), among many equally (arguably) as emotive and ALL linked to each other in some way. Nobody could be fully prepared for what might come out and the cataclysmic effects. The thought is genuinely horrific. . .

Getting ones feelings hurt by real or imagined insults – really? That would seem a minor infringement given the enormity of the situation Lol. It is generally accepted that emotions are projections of the ego, and although I admit to getting caught up in them from time to time, what might be construed as hurt feelings are more akin to irritation and frustration at being unable to get a message across. How many times have we felt we gave a valid point in a post that either went completely over everyone’s head or else they got hold of the wrong end of the stick? This, I think, is what has happened in the recent postings in the child abuse thread. Emotion has taken over - not hurt feelings but sheer frustration at not being able to get a bigger response from folk. The feeling I’m getting from posters is: “what the **** is wrong with people that they could just ignore something like this?” when in fact people are just wondering what the hell they can do about it coupled with suppressed memories of their own childhood traumas. I have made my own positon clear in several posts on that thread. The people who have left the forum did not see value in staying and so (reluctantly) we have to respect that.

Forums on the whole are little more than fingers on keyboards seeking clarification/corroboration. There is something a little more homely about ToT but it’s still just another forum even though we speak of it as being family. Even in close knit families there are fallings out but what is more important is how we rally. I agree with Sandy’s post above that people pull together in adversity (that’s the plan behind the Alien Invasion false flag isn’t it?)

That is why the "look in the mirror" metaphor is used so often by the Ambassador. People are not who they think they are. They speak of a community they would not recognize on a bus because of hiding behind avatars. Self-deception is rampant. The truth is, people are very easily traumatized.
    Not just by the Ambassador; I think he pinched it from Michael Jackson and/or Shezbeth’s father in law . Surely nothing could be more traumatic than being born and yet we all survived that OK.

All of this is carefully taken into account for things to be done correctly. Thicker skins will endure the accusations of "new boss same as old boss" and the other suspicions. There will be a cavalry when there is an infantry. The infantry part is in the planning stages. There is a clear leader shortage because none have emerged. Forums lead to more rabbit holes. ..
    I feel that a clear leader will emerge when the time is right.
    Last edited by Calabash, 16th February 2015 at 22:11.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Calz (17th February 2015), Curt (17th February 2015), Lillith (17th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), modwiz (16th February 2015), monk (17th February 2015), norman (17th February 2015), sandy (17th February 2015), Sooz (17th February 2015), Tonz (17th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post

I agree with Sandy’s post above that people pull together in adversity (that’s the plan behind the Alien Invasion false flag isn’t it?)

I feel that a clear leader will emerge when the time is right.
    I agree with Sandy and yourself. My "come away" is that people do not perceive an adversary in their gubmints now and so they stay fractured. Adversity has not yet reached the level where all join in to deal with the problem as one. Simultaneously.

We will come together when adversity reaches a threshold that is perceived as such. It is very clear.

Yes, leaders will emerge, they always do.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th February 2015), Calz (17th February 2015), Curt (17th February 2015), Lillith (17th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), monk (17th February 2015), sandy (17th February 2015), Tonz (17th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Perhaps the pain of grasping a new reality will need to be less than the suffering that takes place daily to maintain the current facade. So many people say they are ready to hear the hidden truth, myself always at the front of that line, but still attached to the way it has been all our lives. I see the wisdom in the gentler transition, if one exists...but rip the damn band aid off already. I want to start healing and stop wasting all our energy on the dying system of things. I want to fall asleep listening to the music of the spheres...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lillith For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th February 2015), Calz (17th February 2015), Curt (17th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), monk (17th February 2015), sandy (17th February 2015), Tonz (17th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    I also do not ascribe to the meme of Humanity Is Not Ready For _____. Such is a thoughtform enacted by those with the means to hide their crimes behind the screen of national security. One does not need to have conquered every inner demon to have the strength to wrestle with every external truth.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th February 2015), Calz (17th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), monk (17th February 2015), Sebastion (17th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015), Tonz (18th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    So how does the Dynamic Personal Dogma fit in here..
    Well like you said there is that correlation between Pattern and Matter.
    Left to it's own devices matter will follow known and established patterns. You can also say when it's unconscious matter will follow the known and established patterns.

Endowed however with the seed of creative(dynamic) consciousness we as humans have the ability to stop and think for a second choosing the pattern we want matter to follow. Solidifying the new pattern over time and repetition following the when neurons fire together they wire together...

Eelco
    Hmm following the train of thought the holy trinity seems to become a new concept than the one i used to think it represented.
    Patterns and Matter are 2 of trinity. creative impulse and completion are the 3d.

The creative impulse to construe the patterns that will shape matter for creative impulse to experience itself anew.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Calz (17th February 2015), Curt (17th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), Tonz (18th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts

Yes, no rulers.
    My hesitation to get on board wholly is due to watching one of the videos in which the Ambassador said something about...they will rule over us...and something about wanting us to love them.

I do not consent to being ruled over. I don't care how benevolent they may be. imo, meeting them halfway is giving consent...so I continue to observe.

Time is at a premium for me lately, but will take some time to try to find that particular video. There is always the possibility I mis-heard or misunderstood what was said. I am quite sensitive about being 'ruled over', having others speak for me, and determining what I can and cannot handle.

I support you, modwiz...and not the RDF, at least not yet.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Calz (17th February 2015), Curt (17th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), monk (17th February 2015), PurpleLama (17th February 2015), ronin (17th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015), Tonz (18th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Humanity is always ready enough to be sh!t on with war, death and destruction....but apparently not to be told the truth as that "might hurt them".

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Calz (17th February 2015), Curt (17th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), ronin (17th February 2015), Sebastion (17th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015), Tonz (18th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Could be a topic into itself ... many great responses ... will parse out only a few.

( Curt will like this one ...)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWSx0bBiNIs

Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Humanity is always ready enough to be sh!t on with war, death and destruction....but apparently not to be told the truth as that "might hurt them".
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    My hesitation to get on board wholly is due to watching one of the videos in which the Ambassador said something about...they will rule over us...and something about wanting us to love them.

I do not consent to being ruled over. I don't care how benevolent they may be. imo, meeting them halfway is giving consent...so I continue to observe.

I support you, modwiz...and not the RDF, at least not yet.
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    I also do not ascribe to the meme of Humanity Is Not Ready For _____. Such is a thoughtform enacted by those with the means to hide their crimes behind the screen of national security. One does not need to have conquered every inner demon to have the strength to wrestle with every external truth.
    Quote Originally posted by Lillith View Post
    So many people say they are ready to hear the hidden truth, myself always at the front of that line, but still attached to the way it has been all our lives. I see the wisdom in the gentler transition, if one exists...but rip the damn band aid off already. I want to start healing and stop wasting all our energy on the dying system of things. I want to fall asleep listening to the music of the spheres...
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    First off, people ARE DEFINITELY ready for the truth – all this waiting is causing a slow build of angst - but as we know the truth is not at all clear-cut. It would be extremely foolhardy not to feel a little anxious/negative about the EXTENT of the truth, given just the two incidents (9/11 and child abuse), among many equally (arguably) as emotive and ALL linked to each other in some way. Nobody could be fully prepared for what might come out and the cataclysmic effects. The thought is genuinely horrific. . .
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post

Alrighty then ...

First we need to narrow the scope a bit and bring this into context.

RDF revealing some ... truth ...

Where??? On CNN??? What venue offers the RDF access to "the masses"??? (at least right now under current circumstances)

When we are talking about "the masses" being traumatized by hearing "the truth" what would be the source of such truth that they would actually believe it???

CNN if Obummer walked out on the white house lawn to greet a little green guy coming out of a craft???

Perhaps ... that might catch a few.

How many real whistle blowers and how many disinfo artists (alphabet agencies etc) and how many alt news sites actually reach the type of people who would be traumatized by their message???

Okay ... that is one aspect to consider.

How long is humanity to be held hostage due to other members of societies exercising their free will choice to have their heads buried in the sand (... or worse)???

Enough already.

Now is the time.

For better or worse just bring it.

Enough of hidden truths, secrets and misdirection.

Cards on the table and lets move on ...

imho

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th February 2015), Chester (17th February 2015), Curt (17th February 2015), Lillith (18th February 2015), Melidae (17th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), Sebastion (17th February 2015), Sooz (18th February 2015), Woody (17th February 2015)