Thread: Experiences

Retired Member
    Thanks

Experiences

I've had numerous experiences over the past 15 years. I'd love to be able to write and publish a book but I'm just not able to do that.

The first thing I want to talk about is those air craft. I call them air craft instead of "space ships" because I've seen them here in Earth's atmosphere, not outer space. Because of that I don't think it's accurate to call them space ships. Anyway, I've seen them directly 3 times in my life. They are absolutely astounding and amazing and stupefying. I sometimes wonder how and why I've seen them more than once. I can't help but ask, is there a reason? How could some people never have seen even one but I've seen them three times? It makes it feel personal, and even meaningful and purposeful. Why me? I can't not ask that question. Oh, and that's only the air craft! I've had other experiences.

The air craft I've seen cannot be anything human. For a while, I debated that they could be but I concluded, or decided to settle upon the idea that .. they're just absolutely not human. They're so huge and they hover and they take off faster than thoughts. The first one I saw was in my home state of Massachusetts in 1999. The other two I saw were both in New York in 2007. Some of the other experiences I had were also in New York.

This is going to be difficult for me to explain but I'll do my very best.

3-D translucent holographic beings

I saw them twice. The first time, I had a witness. I had been sitting on the steps of somebody's garage. I noticed in the glass of the doorway that I could see what looked like the face of a space alien, standing outside of the garage looking in. I pointed it out to the person I was with and asked him if he could see it and he said yes. I dismissed it as if it were just a shadow from a tree. A short time later I had been sitting in my vehicle in a parking lot. In the row in front of me, and to my right, I saw the strangest thing. Sitting in the driver's seat was a very discrete 3-D translucent space alien! It sat perfectly still, didn't move at all. I did everything except get out of my vehicle (which I regret and wish I had done). I turned my head in every direction. I blinked and rubbed my eyes. It was daytime so there weren't any shadows that could've been distorting my view. It was small and gray but the most remarkable thing was that it was translucent. It looked like some sort of hologram or something. But it had dimension. I've never seen anything like it since.

I have a few other stories to tell but right now I feel like I'm already writing a lot.

My biggest conflict right now is that I'm coming upon a lot of references lately which suggest that space aliens are a total fabrication and hoax, designed by "government" and for the purpose of some sort of world domination, or something like that. I find it very, very difficult to believe that human beings are capable of such a grand manipulation. I don't like the government too much but I don't think they deserve such "credit". I don't think they're smart enough to create such an elaborate hoax. I think space aliens are quite very, very real but ...

What the heck do they want with me? I'm not in the military. I don't work for the government. Aren't space aliens more concerned with human space travel, human governments, wars and weapons? What do they want with some big mouth chick like me? That, to me, just makes no sense at all.
    Last edited by mjk9, 16th January 2015 at 19:51. Reason: typo

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

777 (17th January 2015), Agape (31st January 2015), Altaira (17th January 2015), boja (17th January 2015), Calabash (16th January 2015), Frances (17th January 2015), GCS1103 (17th January 2015), jimmer (17th January 2015), Juniper (16th January 2015), lookbeyond (17th January 2015), modwiz (16th January 2015), mojo (16th January 2015), sinzzer (17th January 2015), Tonz (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    biggest conflict right now is that I'm coming upon a lot of references lately which suggest that space aliens are a total fabrication and hoax, designed by "government" and for the purpose of some sort of world domination, or something like that. I find it very, very difficult to believe that human beings are capable of such a grand manipulation. I don't like the government too much but I don't think they deserve such "credit". I don't think they're smart enough to create such an elaborate hoax. I think space aliens are quite very, very real but ...
    ...have filmed the beings in that translucent phase and quite sure they are the real deal...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

777 (17th January 2015), Altaira (17th January 2015), boja (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), Frances (17th January 2015), jimmer (17th January 2015), Juniper (16th January 2015), lookbeyond (17th January 2015), mjk9 (16th January 2015), Omnisense (17th January 2015), sinzzer (17th January 2015), Tonz (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    ...have filmed the beings in that translucent phase and quite sure they are the real deal...
    I have to say, the one I saw sitting in the driver's seat of a vehicle in the parking lot was adorably cute. Then I feel stupid, like I should be more discerning and less endearing. What if they really are vicious predators and aren't cute at all? I *want* to believe in their benevolence but sometimes I just feel like that's a bit of a mistake. Like, I can believe in it but only to a certain degree. Why present themselves as some sort of holographic? Why not just materialize in full form?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

777 (17th January 2015), Altaira (17th January 2015), boja (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), Frances (17th January 2015), jimmer (17th January 2015), Juniper (16th January 2015), lookbeyond (17th January 2015), mojo (17th January 2015), sinzzer (17th January 2015), Tonz (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Check out George Van Tassel on youtube. In his TV interview he talks about how the alien visitor could disappear right in front of him. Amazing contact in the 1950s. I bring it up because the ETS seem to have this ability even other types. I can think of a few reasons why they would remain mostly stealthy.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Altaira (17th January 2015), boja (17th January 2015), Frances (17th January 2015), jimmer (17th January 2015), lookbeyond (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015), Moonlight (17th January 2015), sinzzer (17th January 2015), Tonz (17th January 2015)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

777 (17th January 2015), Frances (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015), mojo (17th January 2015), Moonlight (17th January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Check out George Van Tassel on youtube. In his TV interview he talks about how the alien visitor could disappear right in front of him. Amazing contact in the 1950s. I bring it up because the ETS seem to have this ability even other types. I can think of a few reasons why they would remain mostly stealthy.
    Maybe it's because they've mastered the art of tuning - tuning into another frequency. That's what we should be practising - and then maybe we could escape . . . . ?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

jimmer (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015), mojo (17th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    Maybe it's because they've mastered the art of tuning - tuning into another frequency. That's what we should be practising - and then maybe we could escape . . . . ?
    Escape what?
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

jimmer (17th January 2015), mojo (17th January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Escape what?
    Escape from them (amongst other things). If we mastered the art of tuning then we could tune out as they tune in and, maybe, we could tune into their environment and shout BOOO. But if we had the ability of tuning in and out we'd probably tune in somewhere else. . . . right now I'd go and visit Sooz and she could take me to the beach for a braai. But we wouldn't be bound by our physicality at all. Could even ride the cosmic big dipper . . .
    Last edited by Calabash, 17th January 2015 at 16:47. Reason: added words

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

jimmer (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015), mojo (17th January 2015)