Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Isolation

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I am a subscriber and watch him daily. Have for months. He has great articles on Sun driven climate change. All very well written studies by scientists who have been 'kicked out' by the establishment for going against the false story of CO2 caused global warming to implement carbon taxes.
    That's awesome! I've been following him for over 2 years and it's been a great joy to watch him grow and become successful. I love the Mobile Observatory, I was so happy for him. I love what he does, it's great.

I'm the smallest voice on the planet when it comes to my view on electricity / climate change but then I recently found this guy on Humans Of New York and I agree with him,

"I’m retired now. But I was the CEO of the NY State Energy Research and Development Authority."
    "What’s something about energy that a lot of people don’t know?"
    "Energy is the main source of pollution. I don’t think enough people make that connection. They think of pollution as giant industries spewing smoke into the air, but in reality it mainly comes from the energy that we use everyday— driving our cars, lighting our houses, even that camera you’re using. We’re never going to stop needing energy, so we just have to find the most efficient ways of creating it.”
    Last edited by mjk9, 17th January 2015 at 02:54. Reason: format

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), jcocks (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I think they're doing among other things what they've done to me in the past, reality manipulation and timeline switching. You are likely being switched between realities and quite possibly timelines or temporal 'streams' and that is never fun, you lose objects bought in one reality but not in the other...it confuses and such, but you become aware of it and it becomes less traumatic.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), lookbeyond (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Onceinabluemoon View Post
    I think they're doing among other things what they've done to me in the past, reality manipulation and timeline switching. You are likely being switched between realities and quite possibly timelines or temporal 'streams' and that is never fun, you lose objects bought in one reality but not in the other...it confuses and such, but you become aware of it and it becomes less traumatic.
    That makes me think of my Replica Earth Theory (which is really awesome). It could be brain damage and mental injury but that's okay, it's still a fantastic theory and I love it. It started to develop back in 1999 when I got into a bad car accident. I started to notice things in the environment (which I was very, very familiar with .. I am acutely aware) that were different. I thought I died and woke up on a Replica Earth. Over the years, since that accident, I've been through many many many more accidents and traumas and tragedies, so the theory really began to work itself in my mind.

The anagram of Earth is Heart. To me, words that anagram like that are essentially "the same word". My theory is that at the Heart of every galaxy is an Earth. Each Earth is a replica and they're all nearly identical but each have slight variations. There are a lot of mental disorders that go very well with this sort of concept (such as, thinking that one's relatives are imposters .. not the real person. For a disorder like that, I think the so-called imposter is a carbon copy replica of themselves and the person with the mental condition is actually picking up on the slight variation, they just can't understand it). Anyway, with Replica Earth Theory ... we never actually die.

We "die" on one Earth but wake up on a Replica.

lol

I actually have expanded this theory where, at one point, the universe changes from a dark place to a place of ALL LIGHT. And when the universe becomes all light (there is no darkness, no stars and no suns) what there is to be seen is just a vast space full of unlimited Earths. For as far as the eye can see, Earths everywhere. And we can travel them without vehicles, we travel them by energy vibrations.

It would make a great hollywood sci-fi movie, wouldn't it? hahaha

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mjk9 View Post
    I'm upset today. I just noticed something in my bathroom that makes no sense. I know I didn't do it and it couldn't have happened by itself.

I have a mesh drain plug for the tub to catch hairs so they don't go down the drain. I keep it outside of the tub on the floor in the corner when I've cleaned it and I'm not using it. I just found it wedged into one of the knobs in the tub. It couldn't have got there by itself and I know I didn't put it there. Things like that have been happening since I moved into my apartment 6 years ago. I live alone and I don't have family nearby. A few years back, somebody stole my air conditioner and one of my parakeets. I have no idea who comes into my house but somebody sure does. I cannot imagine the disappearance of an air conditioner and I'm certainly not imagining what I just discovered in my bathroom an hour ago. Technically, this is the third instance in the past two months where I'm finding things that get my attention.

I live in a very nice house in a very nice neighborhood. In other words, I don't live in the ghetto.

I'm upset because of this but I'm also upset because of isolation and having NOBODY to rely on for support. I'm in total isolation with the exception of the internet. I rarely leave my house and I almost never leave my neighborhood. In the past 3 years I have left this neighborhood not even half a dozen times. I don't drive, I don't work, I don't date. I don't even go to doctor appointments.

So, somebody has certainly been in my house. The hostility is difficult to sit with. This is undoubtedly TI harassment. There is nobody - no organization, no agency - to support people in handling this EVIL. I have developed a very intense and severe hatred toward the United States and, fearlessly so.

The worst part is the hatred and the hostility. The isolation is terrible and awful but the impact and effect of such disturbing harassment and manipulation is absolutely brutal and intolerable. The violation that it is makes me feel extremely violent. I'm physically ill and weak so I have no ability and no capacity to act on such aggressive feelings and energies but I do wish I had my very own army to command! If I could organize my own government, I would.

There is just no way to transmute these brutal, sadistic, torturous feelings that this outrageous invasion produces. It is so difficult for me to feel like the woman that I am, when I really feel like a warrior and a man. Which, of course, makes me even more angry. Talk about total assault on one's entire being!

I feel like a caged animal. I feel like a captive and a prisoner. For the longest time, my apartment felt like a prison but then it became a living grave. However, I still exist and I'm still communicating. Thing is, there are no "authorities" to go to. There is no official investigation and no movement toward Justice. It disgusts me so badly.

What REALLY is the point of targeting somebody and driving them to madness? Why are they so sadistic? What's the real point of it, anyway? Just to provoke me, stir me up and watch me pop off at the mouth (er, fingertips)?

If it isn't sicko human beings, it's incomprehensible space aliens. WTF. I'm tired.
    WOW. I'm viewing the culture gloss thread and found this video on post #2 and I'm just astounded at what I'm hearing in the video. He's talking about the very same thing I wrote about in this post. I think I feel ... not less alone but, that my situation certainly is far from rare and unheard of. Seems there are too many people with isolation, and the dreadful impact (such as, hostility). I'm wowed right now.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBz6FaZ2CKQ

btw, I tried a couple of years ago to disconnect from the computer / internet. Not only did I find that it was extremely difficult to do (took about a year) but that once I did disconnect, I suffered for it. After two months I had to plug back in, so to speak. I learned that disconnection and disengagement, without anything else to be involved in, is a big mistake.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

dianna (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015), Moonlight (17th January 2015)