Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Isolation

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    if this helps, you do not sound disturbed to me.
    your writing and narration are impeccable.
    Thank you, I appreciate that. I don't have any difficultly acknowledging that I'm a disturbed person. I am. But I also do have a good intellect and a bit of a gift with words so I'd say those two things are my saving grace, so to speak. Understanding is always my highest goal, I'm easily upset by mental conflict.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    Could you afford to change all your locks then? Just in case somebody (a previous tenant/landlord) may have a copy of your keys . . . and maybe leave a note on the side saying, "Smile . . . you're on camera".
    Haha. The locks were changed for me so no prior tenant has keys. I would be amazing though if I installed a camera and actually caught somebody.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mjk9 View Post
    Thank you, I appreciate that. I don't have any difficultly acknowledging that I'm a disturbed person. I am. But I also do have a good intellect and a bit of a gift with words so I'd say those two things are my saving grace, so to speak. Understanding is always my highest goal, I'm easily upset by mental conflict.
    i'll take your word for it.
    hope you won't get disturbed even more if i vacate this thread - my sense is that you are not asking for any purposeful help, except attention.
    best wishes

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    we'll get thru it.. Knowing that there are others dealing with it helps..

Forbidden planet... old movie about when travelers went to an advanced planet, the travelers after a while find out, the "id", or monsters from the id have been being amplified by the ancient civilizations' mind augmenters..to the point that actual footprints appear, people get harmed, and so forth... so of course the fears from the "id" manifest, and bring forth a reality to fulfill the mind's ponderings..

It would be humorous in a really silly sort of way, if earth has such things that are waking up, and people are having manifestations of the issues..

Can we bring a stalker into our lives because we fear it? so to break the cycle if that is in fact what evoked the cycle, is get the camera, get the peace of mind and thereby discharge a tense situation..

Still, if it isn't that, and there is someone messing around the all seeing camera and recorder is going to note.. I sleep better since I put them in, I know that.. and having a way to see what's happening in the apartment using the Android phone remotely is priceless for piece of mind..

btw, something flew past the west perimeter camera, very white and very fast.. as I was describing the motion detectors tripping..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    i'll take your word for it.
    hope you won't get disturbed even more if i vacate this thread - my sense is that you are not asking for any purposeful help, except attention.
    best wishes
    No, I'm not disturbed if you decide to not participate in this thread anymore. I think attention can be helpful, despite the extreme negative connotations that are often attributed to those who need attention (as if it were a crime?). I certainly don't feel badly for existing, nor do I feel badly for wanting to discuss issues with others who might possibly be able to understand. A lot of people don't understand which is just another factor of horrible, debilitating isolation.

Thanks, best wishes to you too

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    we'll get thru it.. Knowing that there are others dealing with it helps..

Forbidden planet... old movie about when travelers went to an advanced planet, the travelers after a while find out, the "id", or monsters from the id have been being amplified by the ancient civilizations' mind augmenters..to the point that actual footprints appear, people get harmed, and so forth... so of course the fears from the "id" manifest, and bring forth a reality to fulfill the mind's ponderings..

It would be humorous in a really silly sort of way, if earth has such things that are waking up, and people are having manifestations of the issues..

Can we bring a stalker into our lives because we fear it? so to break the cycle if that is in fact what evoked the cycle, is get the camera, get the peace of mind and thereby discharge a tense situation..

Still, if it isn't that, and there is someone messing around the all seeing camera and recorder is going to note.. I sleep better since I put them in, I know that.. and having a way to see what's happening in the apartment using the Android phone remotely is priceless for piece of mind..

btw, something flew past the west perimeter camera, very white and very fast.. as I was describing the motion detectors tripping..
    I think I know what you're referring to, about manifesting in reality what the mind holds. I once read that a person who experiences chronic break-ins and thefts is a sign that they are spirituallyinvaded, and the manifestation of such in reality is the signal. I wouldn't even know where to begin, to find a way to repulse instead of attract and manifest.

Any thought on what the white thing was?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think I know what you're referring to, about manifesting in reality what the mind holds. I once read that a person who experiences chronic break-ins and thefts is a sign that they are spirituallyinvaded, and the manifestation of such in reality is the signal. I wouldn't even know where to begin, to find a way to repulse instead of attract and manifest.

Any thought on what the white thing was?
    My guess is, because i needed a justification for my mind, the universe provided a something, to actualize the thought, similar to the concept that thoughts are things..

That concept is at something they call the "quantum level" or where before matter manifests, it must have a higher consciousness than matter around..
    *ultimate type of chicken egg thingy..

I know it was big, something about the size of a baseball glove and a similar shape, and fast..

So the type of manifestation probably is significant..

When I noticed things were being rotated by that 15-20 degrees to the left what I realized is I needed to "retuned my house" (get my house in order as things were being skewed).. doing that and the rotation stuff stopped.. a connect of the dots so to speak started to evoke a correction.. I can't tell if that was a spiritual invasion or if the universe in general was sharing a message based on my actions and inactions.. I figured, heck, take the easy road and just look at what's what, and adjust accordingly.. (eheh, funny as i looked at that camera just now i saw a "netting" appear sorta like a big fishnet, also quite white and luminous.. so the dots connected is "things are meshing, with the ah-ha's")

I'm a strong believer in observing what's happening in the micro and macro.. If our space so to speak is being invaded, and we feel off by that, well, our space is being invaded on a larger scale too.. connecting the dots.. And maybe that is being blanked out from the conscious mind on the bigger level, and we need more personal levels for us to pick up what the bigger picture is.. ahh confirmation again, same camera just had a large big white rectangular square happen infront of it.. just as I connected the dots..

I think its amazing this ability to communicate - it certainly helps deal with isolation..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mjk9 View Post
    No, I'm not disturbed if you decide to not participate in this thread anymore. I think attention can be helpful, despite the extreme negative connotations that are often attributed to those who need attention (as if it were a crime?). I certainly don't feel badly for existing, nor do I feel badly for wanting to discuss issues with others who might possibly be able to understand. A lot of people don't understand which is just another factor of horrible, debilitating isolation.

Thanks, best wishes to you too
    Sometimes people leave their babies to cry because "they just want attention" and I always think, "Well, bloody well give it to them then . . . ." I'm really not referring to you as a baby mjk9 but if you want my attention then you have it.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    My guess is, because i needed a justification for my mind, the universe provided a something, to actualize the thought, similar to the concept that thoughts are things..

That concept is at something they call the "quantum level" or where before matter manifests, it must have a higher consciousness than matter around..
    *ultimate type of chicken egg thingy..

I know it was big, something about the size of a baseball glove and a similar shape, and fast..

So the type of manifestation probably is significant..

When I noticed things were being rotated by that 15-20 degrees to the left what I realized is I needed to "retuned my house" (get my house in order as things were being skewed).. doing that and the rotation stuff stopped.. a connect of the dots so to speak started to evoke a correction.. I can't tell if that was a spiritual invasion or if the universe in general was sharing a message based on my actions and inactions.. I figured, heck, take the easy road and just look at what's what, and adjust accordingly.. (eheh, funny as i looked at that camera just now i saw a "netting" appear sorta like a big fishnet, also quite white and luminous.. so the dots connected is "things are meshing, with the ah-ha's")

I'm a strong believer in observing what's happening in the micro and macro.. If our space so to speak is being invaded, and we feel off by that, well, our space is being invaded on a larger scale too.. connecting the dots.. And maybe that is being blanked out from the conscious mind on the bigger level, and we need more personal levels for us to pick up what the bigger picture is.. ahh confirmation again, same camera just had a large big white rectangular square happen infront of it.. just as I connected the dots..

I think its amazing this ability to communicate - it certainly helps deal with isolation..
    I like you, Bob. Yes .. communicating helps to deal with isolation, very much.

I did have an experience once where an angel figurine that my daughter gave me was often turned around, and I'm not the one who moved it. I always noticed when it was as I left it, and always noticed when it had been moved. The interesting thing was, at that time, I had peak psychic phenomenon happening (very intense, too). This was back in 2008, just before I stopped watching movies and TV. I Robot was in the theaters and I was interested so I decided to see it. I sat down in the theater, hadn't been there for more than 5 minutes, when I kept having a strong and persistent feeling that somebody was breaking into my vehicle (where I kept my angel figurine, coincidentally). I dismissed the feeling as "paranoia" (per social programming, conditioning and psychiatric brainwash) and continued to watch the movie. The feeling persisted and was very demanding. I almost got out of my seat to go outside and check but again, I dismissed it and continued to watch the movie.

At the end of the movie I went outside to discover a shocking surprise: police cars in the parking lot, and smashed glass all over the ground. The car next to mine had been broken into. I was VERY upset. As I sat in my vehicle, I remembered a piece of paper that somebody had given me (which I still have). It said "scientists are now discovering what the sages have always known to be true, that our thoughts create reality". I knew I wasn't thinking of a vehicle being broken into, I was perceiving it (a form of precognition), but while I sat there remembering that message she gave me I decided to put it to the test. I focused with intent and decided to create a scenario. I said out loud that the next day I would meet a man and then I named him. After that, I drove away.

The next day, I was sitting in a waiting area when in walks a man. He walked up to the receptionist and told her he wanted to leave papers for somebody. Then he gave his name. He told the receptionist his name is "Jay Goer" (spelling could be different, like Gower, but I'm spelling what I phonetically heard). Jay was the name I had given the man in the scenario I created the night before. I freaked out. I thought for sure somebody had installed cameras in my vehicle and were spying on me.

As for invasion, I definitely have a very strong sense of being invaded. I think of "alien invasion" a bit differently than what may be the common belief. I think of it more as bodily invasion, as in, possession. But what's been happening in my home I think is totally other human beings doing it. Like the night somebody drove by and was shining a green laser light in my window (annoying). I stopped answering my phone years ago (if I don't know the number) because I was tired of the prank calls.
    Last edited by mjk9, 17th January 2015 at 00:59. Reason: typo

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), jcocks (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    Sometimes people leave their babies to cry because "they just want attention" and I always think, "Well, bloody well give it to them then . . . ." I'm really not referring to you as a baby mjk9 but if you want my attention then you have it.
    Thanks. I definitely appreciate positive attention and don't intend to draw negative attention. I hope that the ones who do pay attention do so because they're interested and they'd like to (same as I do with how I spend my attention), and not out of any sense of obligation or anything like that. Sometimes, the right attention is exactly what people need. And I think that's a good thing.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    My interest in other planetary races is almost completely exo-political and cosmological.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    My interest in other planetary races is almost completely exo-political and cosmological.
    Exo-political, new term for me. I had to look it up, this is what I found:

Exopolitics is based upon the understanding that earth is being visited by many advanced extraterrestrial races with diverse ethics, motives and agendas. The dynamics of the interactions between ET races and their interactions with earth humanity is to be explored on this site.
    Cool! I suppose I have an interest in it then since I've become confused as to which ET race is which, who is benevolent and who isn't. I'm very confused about it. For the longest time I was a full believer in total benevolence but things started to shift in my thinking, and I wondered if I should be more discerning (as in, how do I know if they're not vicious predators?!). Good word, thanks.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So dots connection appearing - awareness appearing, what needs refining is OK, messages coming, is there a deeper message that needs to be received?

All this assumes that there is a deeper maybe that off-world (or inner world?) breakthrough the dimensions to reach out to us (as we have been reaching out)..

I had a really interesting dialog face to face at one time, a long time ago, tho.. sigh, with a UFO contactee interviewer who worked with folks (he worked with Betty and Barnie Hill) way back, and he told me stories about how he found in some cases, communications from "the other side" (which could be an inner world), use whatever ways are available to communicate with, and if it is UFO's one needs one gets ufo's, or if one needs angels, one gets angels to communicate with.. If one is being personally invaded maybe that is how whomever the they is, is how they interact. Setting boundaries it seems to me is appropriate, when such types of communications is OK to have happen. That would be honorable, and again, it is an expectation of mine that I would "expect" sentient consciousness would respect.

As I have seen, at least in my experience is to be able to share what is happening, in other words, what you brought up, communicate and not isolate..

Yup, and of course its interesting meeting here and finding commonality. And willing to dive right in there.. spirit of community.

So what's the observations so far - manifestations are happening, others are having similar.. ok got it.
    Ability to not freak out (well not totally at least ) when communications happens - able to possibly sort out what's happening through discussion.. (outreach is good)
    Take some good "just in case measures" (with security issues, cameras and recording is good, as well as real time monitoring) - maintain real-world accepted objectivity just because we still live in situations requiring us to be as they say "grounded"

All in all, one spiritually and physically doesn't have to be isolated, reaching out and sharing, on a gradient level helps.. Sometimes too steep a gradient and folks miss how deep one wants to communicate, that the 'other's' just don't get it and of course emotions kick in, and off it goes..

An absolutely great exercise you may want to try, is to observe for yourself, by holding in your imagination, the whole set of events "at arms length" - by that I mean just sorta stepping out of your body, and moving outwards (backwards works well), and just keep moving backwards, and outwards until the whole scene with the concerns in it, is about the size of a 50 pense piece, or a US golden dollar piece:

When you do that energetically you move to a position of being "senior" to the events or concerns.. (and effectively disconnect from any assaults for instance)...
    then just with you mind, direct to what is infront of you, hi - and expect some sort of dialog, or sensation back.. After a while, "it" will reveal itself and just remember you are senior to "it" at all times.. And a good safe communications without body invasion can happen..
    Last edited by Bob, 17th January 2015 at 01:14.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    My perspective is we have to stand as sovereigns of Gaia. They may think they have a mandate for 'heaven. She is from heaven. It is Her mandate on Earth that applies. SHe is waiting as we awaken now. We are Her immune system. She could wrack the planet and clear it. She will not do that to Her children as they awaken. The biggest show in the Universe is unfolding here on this planet. ET's have kept this very quiet. Good and bad intentioned. All have some desire to control things and Gaia having Her children awaken as gods will put the false gods of the past on the run. It will be game over for them.

My very distict take on what is happening with all of the ET involvement.

The deep states are just a bunch of wayward humans with no spiritual sense, out for themselves. The ET's have no respect for the lot. They use them.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    I have a feeling that everything, from ETs to meditation to OOBs to telepathy, etc. is all about frequencies and that's how everything is linked. Even human beings have their own unique frequency, both physically (as holograms), mentally (as gifted in music, moods, etc) and spiritually (as in planes and oobs etc.) and so it is in the micro-macro. We should all be concentrating on our tuning maybe . . lol

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Bob (17th January 2015), mjk9 (17th January 2015), modwiz (17th January 2015)