Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Isolation

Retired Member
    Thanks

Isolation

I'm upset today. I just noticed something in my bathroom that makes no sense. I know I didn't do it and it couldn't have happened by itself.

I have a mesh drain plug for the tub to catch hairs so they don't go down the drain. I keep it outside of the tub on the floor in the corner when I've cleaned it and I'm not using it. I just found it wedged into one of the knobs in the tub. It couldn't have got there by itself and I know I didn't put it there. Things like that have been happening since I moved into my apartment 6 years ago. I live alone and I don't have family nearby. A few years back, somebody stole my air conditioner and one of my parakeets. I have no idea who comes into my house but somebody sure does. I cannot imagine the disappearance of an air conditioner and I'm certainly not imagining what I just discovered in my bathroom an hour ago. Technically, this is the third instance in the past two months where I'm finding things that get my attention.

I live in a very nice house in a very nice neighborhood. In other words, I don't live in the ghetto.

I'm upset because of this but I'm also upset because of isolation and having NOBODY to rely on for support. I'm in total isolation with the exception of the internet. I rarely leave my house and I almost never leave my neighborhood. In the past 3 years I have left this neighborhood not even half a dozen times. I don't drive, I don't work, I don't date. I don't even go to doctor appointments.

So, somebody has certainly been in my house. The hostility is difficult to sit with. This is undoubtedly TI harassment. There is nobody - no organization, no agency - to support people in handling this EVIL. I have developed a very intense and severe hatred toward the United States and, fearlessly so.

The worst part is the hatred and the hostility. The isolation is terrible and awful but the impact and effect of such disturbing harassment and manipulation is absolutely brutal and intolerable. The violation that it is makes me feel extremely violent. I'm physically ill and weak so I have no ability and no capacity to act on such aggressive feelings and energies but I do wish I had my very own army to command! If I could organize my own government, I would.

There is just no way to transmute these brutal, sadistic, torturous feelings that this outrageous invasion produces. It is so difficult for me to feel like the woman that I am, when I really feel like a warrior and a man. Which, of course, makes me even more angry. Talk about total assault on one's entire being!

I feel like a caged animal. I feel like a captive and a prisoner. For the longest time, my apartment felt like a prison but then it became a living grave. However, I still exist and I'm still communicating. Thing is, there are no "authorities" to go to. There is no official investigation and no movement toward Justice. It disgusts me so badly.

What REALLY is the point of targeting somebody and driving them to madness? Why are they so sadistic? What's the real point of it, anyway? Just to provoke me, stir me up and watch me pop off at the mouth (er, fingertips)?

If it isn't sicko human beings, it's incomprehensible space aliens. WTF. I'm tired.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th January 2015), Frances (16th January 2015), jcocks (17th January 2015), Juniper (16th January 2015), lookbeyond (17th January 2015), ronin (17th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (16th January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Hello mjk9, I do hope you can get some protection to keep you safe, that protection may be spiritual in nature as it would appear you have only yourself to rely on.
    Please explain what TI is?
    Frances.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), Juniper (16th January 2015), mjk9 (16th January 2015), sandancer (17th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (16th January 2015), Tonz (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    Hello mjk9, I do hope you can get some protection to keep you safe, that protection may be spiritual in nature as it would appear you have only yourself to rely on.
    Please explain what TI is?
    Frances.
    I decided that it's time to get myself a surveillance camera. I really despise having to do that because I don't like surveillance. Hard to protest something or be against something if I'll be using it myself. Sigh.

TI means targeted individuals. There's a phenomenon called gang stalking but I'm not very comfortable with that term so I don't often use it myself, I just refer to it. It's a complicated and difficult subject matter. I sometimes think it's just a manifestation of mass psychosis but that it just so happens to play itself out as a sadistic cat & mouse game. Very sickening.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Bob (16th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), Frances (16th January 2015), Juniper (16th January 2015), sandancer (17th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (16th January 2015)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    Hi Mjk9 and welcome to the TOT . First of all you have to find point of entry , how they enter your home . Front door , put some tape across the door and frame to see if they are coming in through you from door . If that is point of entry then change your locks . If the point of entry is not the front door , do the same with windows , put tape across the frame and the window opener . Find the point of entry and we can sort it .

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Bob (16th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), Juniper (16th January 2015), mjk9 (16th January 2015), sandancer (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Stoat muldoon View Post
    Hi Mjk9 and welcome to the TOT . First of all you have to find point of entry , how they enter your home . Front door , put some tape across the door and frame to see if they are coming in through you from door . If that is point of entry then change your locks . If the point of entry is not the front door , do the same with windows , put tape across the frame and the window opener . Find the point of entry and we can sort it .
    Hi, thanks!

There's only one way in and it's the same way out. Most homes have two entries, mine has only one. I'm on the second floor so nobody gets in through the windows, lol. Plus, I have security screens on my windows that don't open. Anyway, I do intend to start doing something with the doorway. Booby trap it or something. mmhmm.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), Juniper (16th January 2015), sandancer (17th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (16th January 2015)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mjk9 View Post
    Hi, thanks!

There's only one way in and it's the same way out. Most homes have two entries, mine has only one. I'm on the second floor so nobody gets in through the windows, lol. Plus, I have security screens on my windows that don't open. Anyway, I do intend to start doing something with the doorway. Booby trap it or something. mmhmm.
    You don't have to booby trap it , like home alone kid lol , just a bit of tape . If there's only one way in and out and you have that covered then it's other . Are we talking other ?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Bob (16th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015), Juniper (16th January 2015), sandancer (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Stoat muldoon View Post
    You don't have to booby trap it , like home alone kid lol , just a bit of tape . If there's only one way in and out and you have that covered then it's other . Are we talking other ?
    Tape won't work for me but I'll come up with something. I'm just frustrated right now, feeling like the only way to protect my home is to never leave it (which is impossible, obviously). I can't tolerate that somebody has been in my home. It's such a violation and is so disturbing. I have an inability to accept the reality, the reality that no matter what safety precautions I might employ I can't ever fully protect myself from the sinister intent of evil minded people. If they're met with an obstruction at one point, they'll just find another method to harass and disturb. They're relentless.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), Juniper (16th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (16th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    I decided that it's time to get myself a surveillance camera. I really despise having to do that because I don't like surveillance. Hard to protest something or be against something if I'll be using it myself. Sigh.

TI means targeted individuals. There's a phenomenon called gang stalking but I'm not very comfortable with that term so I don't often use it myself, I just refer to it. It's a complicated and difficult subject matter. I sometimes think it's just a manifestation of mass psychosis but that it just so happens to play itself out as a sadistic cat & mouse game. Very sickening.
    I've had to do the same, being a TI myself, from stalkers. I opted for cameras and motion detectors. Found out it was a neighbor messing around.. One can get cameras with internet feeds so you can check on your place while away..

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015), Juniper (16th January 2015), mjk9 (16th January 2015), modwiz (16th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (16th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    I've had to do the same, being a TI myself, from stalkers. I opted for cameras and motion detectors. Found out it was a neighbor messing around.. One can get cameras with internet feeds so you can check on your place while away..
    Yes I found one actually that offers recording (sweet!) and the ability to view on the internet via a multitude of devices (desktop, tablet, smartphone). There are many factors that contribute to this isolation I'm in but I'd say the primary factor is those "random" people in public who say or do something too provoking, and it feels too personal ("gang stalkers"). I sometimes call them psycho puppets. I try to convince myself that they're just disturbed people, just like me, on a mental wavelength that makes them say things like as if they were spiritual mediums or something. I think of consciousness, and I think there's a phantom of some sort, that is insidious and gets in the minds of most people (but not everyone). I think of it as a spiritual pestilence. I suppose it's just one of my coping mechanisms, a desperate intellectual attempt to rationalize the ordeal. Some days, if I have to go out, I want to wear thick headphones and dark eyeglasses and other protective shielding. It's all so exhausting.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Bob (16th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Have you considered that you may have a poltergeist? To my knowledge we've never discussed poltergeist on this forum although please correct me if I'm wrong.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Bob (16th January 2015), mjk9 (16th January 2015), sandancer (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    Have you considered that you may have a poltergeist? To my knowledge we've never discussed poltergeist on this forum although please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I actually have considered some spiritual phenomenon, where a disembodied entity can interact with the physical world. But what grounds my perspective is that somebody did take an air conditioner and I don't think the spirit world is responsible for that. When one of my birds went missing (I had two) I searched for days and weeks, thinking it must have died somewhere. I never found it and there's no way it could have flown away. My windows (screens) aren't ever open so it could not have flown out and it also could not have flown down a flight of stairs and out the front door without me noticing, lol. So, definitely, a real person has been in my home. It could be the same individual over all these years or it could be different people. The space alien stuff I have to deal with is difficult and stressful enough, this just makes it all ten times worse.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Bob (16th January 2015), Calabash (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Howdy, mjk9 - harassment, stalkng - psycho-terrorism created by anything is the lowest form of communications anything can do. We had hoped beings would be more compassionate, caring, not wanting to invade 'other's space', but I've found that is an expectation, and reality and our "druthers" don't always jibe..

So what to do, what Calabash proposes I think is a very good thought to consider.

I've seen my motion detectors go off in a pattern for no reason that is objectively observable by one's eyes, and I have had things move around, often-times the skew or shift of an object is about 15 degrees.. weird to see like 20 things in one's home or office all skewed rotated slightly by that same amount, usually for me the skew is to the left by that amount.. AND with those things skewed to the left, things well, just feel creepy-out-of-place.

I know with the camera recorder, the documentation is there for large things like bodies... although at night at times something does trip the detectors, and watching the video, nothing is there... that was recorded by the camera.. certain times also that type of activity kicks in..

Having the detectors if anything gives one piece of mind that it's not all in the head determining if it is a physical body, or a poltergeist is interesting.

Video does give you documentation.. knowing that there are others 'out-there' being affected by the stalking phenomenon hopefully helps one know support exists to be able to deal with it.. Funny just now as I write this, my perimeter detector systems are going off saying something is moving around, and the cameras say nothing is there, but the IR detectors are saying yes there is.. (remember the movie Forbidden Planet?)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Yes I found one actually that offers recording (sweet!) and the ability to view on the internet via a multitude of devices (desktop, tablet, smartphone). There are many factors that contribute to this isolation I'm in but I'd say the primary factor is those "random" people in public who say or do something too provoking, and it feels too personal ("gang stalkers"). I sometimes call them psycho puppets. I try to convince myself that they're just disturbed people, just like me, on a mental wavelength that makes them say things like as if they were spiritual mediums or something. I think of consciousness, and I think there's a phantom of some sort, that is insidious and gets in the minds of most people (but not everyone). I think of it as a spiritual pestilence. I suppose it's just one of my coping mechanisms, a desperate intellectual attempt to rationalize the ordeal. Some days, if I have to go out, I want to wear thick headphones and dark eyeglasses and other protective shielding. It's all so exhausting.
    if this helps, you do not sound disturbed to me.
    your writing and narration are impeccable.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Calabash (16th January 2015), mjk9 (16th January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    I actually have considered some spiritual phenomenon, where a disembodied entity can interact with the physical world. But what grounds my perspective is that somebody did take an air conditioner and I don't think the spirit world is responsible for that. When one of my birds went missing (I had two) I searched for days and weeks, thinking it must have died somewhere. I never found it and there's no way it could have flown away. My windows (screens) aren't ever open so it could not have flown out and it also could not have flown down a flight of stairs and out the front door without me noticing, lol. So, definitely, a real person has been in my home. It could be the same individual over all these years or it could be different people. The space alien stuff I have to deal with is difficult and stressful enough, this just makes it all ten times worse.
    Could you afford to change all your locks then? Just in case somebody (a previous tenant/landlord) may have a copy of your keys . . . and maybe leave a note on the side saying, "Smile . . . you're on camera".

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Bob (16th January 2015), Elbie (16th January 2015), sandancer (17th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    Howdy, mjk9 - harassment, stalkng - psycho-terrorism created by anything is the lowest form of communications anything can do. We had hoped beings would be more compassionate, caring, not wanting to invade 'other's space', but I've found that is an expectation, and reality and our "druthers" don't always jibe..

So what to do, what Calabash proposes I think is a very good thought to consider.

I've seen my motion detectors go off in a pattern for no reason that is objectively observable by one's eyes, and I have had things move around, often-times the skew or shift of an object is about 15 degrees.. weird to see like 20 things in one's home or office all skewed rotated slightly by that same amount, usually for me the skew is to the left by that amount.. AND with those things skewed to the left, things well, just feel creepy-out-of-place.

I know with the camera recorder, the documentation is there for large things like bodies... although at night at times something does trip the detectors, and watching the video, nothing is there... that was recorded by the camera.. certain times also that type of activity kicks in..

Having the detectors if anything gives one piece of mind that it's not all in the head determining if it is a physical body, or a poltergeist is interesting.

Video does give you documentation.. knowing that there are others 'out-there' being affected by the stalking phenomenon hopefully helps one know support exists to be able to deal with it.. Funny just now as I write this, my perimeter detector systems are going off saying something is moving around, and the cameras say nothing is there, but the IR detectors are saying yes there is.. (remember the movie Forbidden Planet?)
    I haven't seen that movie. Stopped watching movies and TV many years ago because it distorts my mind and can be triggering and disturbing. I have a scarred mind

It can be helpful, yes, that others have experienced the same or similar experiences. I just can't seem to make the sort of connections that I would like to, so that bums me out a lot. But the good thing, I suppose, is that I never give up and I'm still searching and still communicating.

Yes, things feel creepy out of place! So far, things go missing. I've yet to experience having something *appear*. Watch, now that I've mentioned it ... lol. just kidding.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th January 2015)