Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey GoodET...

Can you give a more detailed description of the blue avians? I had a dream last night in which I hugged an ostrich-like bird with dark blue feathers, might have been a touch of black in there as well...

No words were exchanged, just a deep sense of love between us. It was a very pleasant dream :-)
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), diZZy (31st March 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), PIPERON (31st March 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I've been lurking for a while now but I decided to join so I could share this with you.

http://www.newsweek.com/nasa-livestr...-saucer-317727
    Is this also part of the "Alliance Plan" ?

The livestream is today for anyone wondering. Things are finally getting interesting to say at least.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ven For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), lookbeyond (31st March 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Sooz (31st March 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by gpezzella View Post
    A curiosità
    Almost 10 years ago I was invited to talk at an Italian conference on Free Energy.
    Since I was also an organizer, I invited Hal Fox from Utah. Him at that time was in contact with Helena and her promise him to send two member of crew at conferenze forma securety reason.

At day of my speech I was outsider hall, in a sunned beauty square and while wait I see 2 tall and slim man with blue skin that entered in that hall. I don't know how but I forgot all and begin my speech normally. Only 2 month later, thanks a meeting with all conference speaker we togheter remember alla and alla of us have seen the two blue man.

Do you know who are they?
    Can you give me a more detailed description? Believe it or not there are several different beings that have different shades of blueish skin of various heights and looks some of which look very much like us.
    Thank you,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2015), Chester (31st March 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), kauilapele (1st April 2015), lift the veil (31st March 2015), Maunagarjana (1st April 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodET -

Curious if you know anything about the makeup and background of our Blue Avian beings. Do they have emotional, mental and physical "bodies" similar to ours? Is there physical appearance (blue and avian-like) their "natural" form or is that how it translates in our dimension and density and/or does it change depending on who they are interfacing with? Do we know anything about their lineage? Did they originate in this solar system or are they a "future" version of an currently existing specie?
    When I think of them they inspire ideas of the "TARDIS" - LOL! I know that may sound quirky but if you know of Doctor Who then you may get the correlation to the blue box and its transdimentional, transpacial, timeless and chameleon-like qualities. I'm not sure if this is to come in the DW vids or if you even know this info, however, I appreciate your entertaining the questions.

Blessings to you my friend!
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2015), GoodETxSG (31st March 2015), kauilapele (1st April 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015)

Thanks

Blushing

Quote Originally posted by Angelrising View Post
    GoodET -

Curious if you know anything about the makeup and background of our Blue Avian beings. Do they have emotional, mental and physical "bodies" similar to ours?

(Corey: They manifest in a "Touchy Physical" feeling body. They seem to be sympathetic to my emotions.)

Is there physical appearance (blue and avian-like) their "natural" form or is that how it translates in our dimension and density and/or does it change depending on who they are interfacing with? Do we know anything about their lineage? Did they originate in this solar system or are they a "future" version of an currently existing specie?

(Corey: They have only appeared to me as a "Blue Avian" type of physical representation. They have not specified which of the spectrum they are considered to be in of the "Sphere Alliance 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th Density" levels. I will not speculate. They seem to communicate with me because they state that I (As quite a large amount of people on the planet) am "Star Seed" and am from "Their Family/Soul Group". They are many Millions/Billions of OUR years more evolved than us spiritually and dimensionally etc... I don't think they started off as "Blue Macaws" in Brazil and evolved into what they are now.)

When I think of them they inspire ideas of the "TARDIS" - LOL! I know that may sound quirky but if you know of Doctor Who then you may get the correlation to the blue box and its transdimentional, transpacial, timeless and chameleon-like qualities. I'm not sure if this is to come in the DW vids or if you even know this info, however, I appreciate your entertaining the questions.

(Corey: I am not sure I understand this part of the question.)

Blessings to you my friend!
    Thank you for the questions.
    The more precise the questions the better and more precise I can respond. I have been asked to do the Q and A on Forums until this firmly goes to the next level at some point. I am doing what is asked of me no matter what certain individuals think of me or my motives. I will continue to follow this path. Experiencing and Seeing the things I am compelled to... Time will tell if this is an exercise in futility... I am following orders as well as my heart. I have not left my own discernment out of the equation either.

Keep using your own discernment and move forward in your journey... May our paths all cross in a positive and loving way in the near future.
    Corey
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 1st April 2015 at 13:33.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (31st March 2015), Aragorn (1st April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), Chester (1st April 2015), dancing waters (1st April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), diZZy (1st April 2015), Flower of Life (31st March 2015), Fuego Del Monte (31st March 2015), Jade (31st March 2015), LarBear (1st April 2015), Largo (1st April 2015), Lillith (1st April 2015), Longbow (31st March 2015), Mariana (1st April 2015), Maunagarjana (1st April 2015), MichaelAscending (1st April 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015), surfferjoe (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post

(Corey: I am not sure I understand this part of the question.)
    Thanks for your reply. And your lack of understanding of my last comment is quite understandable. I'm sure there are some Whovians on the thread who could geek out with me on this, but I'll spare you the details - LOL.

In essence, I was wondering if they are a type of specie that exists outside of time and space as we know it? There are so many different ideas of what it means to be a particular "density" of being, I was trying to bypass labels to better understand simply how they operate. Density speaks to the consciousness of a specie from my point of view whereas dimension and space/time speak to more physical attributes - in relation, dimensions contain many densities, from my perspective that is. Could it be that their "blue bodies" are simply interfaces used to interact with more dense realities (like the TARDIS for my fellow Whovians) that can change shape and form as needed (unless the chameleon circuit breaks - LOL). Do they cross dimensions?

If they do exist in our localized galaxy - our "dimension" - then "where" would they hail from? I think I've heard that Cobra provided his perspective on possibly the same beings but I didn't know if you had specifics from your point of view. And.... Even if we went to the "spot" in our galaxy where they "reside" - if they actually exist as individualized beings who hail from a planetary consciousness naturally - would we even be able to "see" their world or do they exist in another space-time/phase that is out of sync with our own?

Is their "touchy" physicality their natural state? And by the way, what do you mean by "touchy"? Is their physical state aided by some external technology or has their physical evolution enabled them to modify their form unaided?

Understanding the nature of 'their' reality can go far in providing some sort of context for how they operate, if you have and can share that info.

Many thanks my friend!

Blessings!
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th April 2015), Aragorn (1st April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), Ria (1st April 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Thank you for the questions. The more precise the questions the better and more precise I can respond. I have been asked to do the Q and A on Forums until this firmly goes to the next level at some point. I am doing what is asked of me no matter what certain individuals think of me or my motives. I will continue to follow this path. Experiencing and Seeing the things I am I am compelled to... Time will tell if this is and exercise in futility... I am following orders as well as my heart. I have not left my own discernment out of the equation either.

Keep using your own discernment and move forward in your journey... May our paths all cross in a positive and loving way in the near future.
    Corey

Hi Corey,

What are the 3 best things WE CAN DO to aid the sphere beings, and changes we seek to make?

The reason I ask this is because I constantly hear so many conflicting things in this regard, including:
    a. Just meditate - we can do more by our thoughts/intentions via meditation than by physical actions at this time (thoughts/intentions create our holographic reality)
    b. Raise Awareness via Physical Actions - start awareness groups, picket for truth disclosure, create Blogs etc
    c. Personal Physical Actions - simply take actions in your personal life that reflect a higher knowledge i.e. be the change you want to see in the world (choose to shop only at local businesses, support community groups, support the homeless/hungry, eat organic food)
    d. Await a Higher Calling - dont do anything until you feel a strong impulse to do any of the things above as it may not be the 'right time' for you to participate

I know I always struggle because some say that the heavy lifting is being done by the good ET groups etc and that our job is to stand by for now and spring into action once the main changes have occurred by being calm in the face of chaos and providing support and answers to the people most devastated by the revelations of truth that will emerge. Ive also read that us 'starseeds' are doing everything we need to simply by remaining in a positive-minded vibration as the light from us is helping raise the planet's vibration which will in turn raise the vibration of all creatures on the planet when the planet itself ascends and therefore our #1 mission is simply to focus on the planet itself and personally remain in a high vibratory state by avoiding the fear-based thinking and negativity that marks our world today. Then again, I've also read interesting material that due to the System of Duality that we currently exist in, that even meditating for world peace makes NO difference as the more we create peaceful energy, the duality system of the universe naturally balances this energy with an equal dose of negative energy elsewhere in the world. And thus the only way to achieve anything is by BEING it and soon as others choose to BE it also, the outer world will change as a result.

I just know its frustrating to constantly hear the message of "we need to DO more" but then it never seems to accompany REAL, SPECIFIC actions. So I suppose my real question is a matter of the value of BEING vs DOING i.e.:
    a. Do I need to DO more or simply BE more?
    b. WHAT specific things can I or should I be physically DOING?

I would love some precise, SPECIFIC answers as to the sphere beings opinions on what the average awake person like myself could do in their opinion to assist humanity and their mission. Thanks as always and I appreciate you looking into this for me as I can only assume if I feel this way, others here would be interested in these answers as well.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Asher For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), All is One (4th April 2015), Aragorn (1st April 2015), bhlongwane (1st April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), CeeTee9 (1st April 2015), Deezy_xfit (1st April 2015), Dogstar (1st April 2015), Flower of Life (1st April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), Joep (1st April 2015), kauilapele (1st April 2015), LarBear (1st April 2015), lindigab (1st April 2015), Longbow (1st April 2015), Majik (1st April 2015), PIPERON (1st April 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st April 2015), tonig (1st April 2015), yobear (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey,

I have a question about the sphere beings. My wife has started to interact with some blue or purple orbs over the last few months and I was wondering if they are related in any way to your sphere beings? They only show up in photos that she takes and photos she's in. Here are a few photos showing them.

Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,

Longbow
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), dancing waters (2nd April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), kauilapele (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (1st April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), Mark (1st April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Angelrising View Post
    Thanks for your reply. And your lack of understanding of my last comment is quite understandable. I'm sure there are some Whovians on the thread who could geek out with me on this, but I'll spare you the details - LOL.

In essence, I was wondering if they are a type of specie that exists outside of time and space as we know it?

(Corey: Yes, They have made it known that time is something that they do not experience as we do. They are from another reality so to speak when we refer to a 6th - 9th Density existence. Time/Space and Space/Time on that level are not manifested by their shared/co-creative consciousness complexes. That is as close as I can come to explaining it for our 3/4 D minds to even begin to try to comprehend.)

There are so many different ideas of what it means to be a particular "density" of being, I was trying to bypass labels to better understand simply how they operate. Density speaks to the consciousness of a specie from my point of view whereas dimension and space/time speak to more physical attributes - in relation, dimensions contain many densities, from my perspective that is. Could it be that their "blue bodies" are simply interfaces used to interact with more dense realities (like the TARDIS for my fellow Whovians) that can change shape and form as needed (unless the chameleon circuit breaks - LOL). Do they cross dimensions?

(Corey: Yes, they exist on a higher vibrational plane than we do. Since ALL "Matter, Energy & Thought (Consciousness) are just "States of Vibration". The 3/4D "Solid States" that they have chosen to take (Color, Humanoid/Avian Form etc...) have to do with the the spectrum of their Density (Blue/Indigo) and their physical appearance seems to have a Symbolic meaning as well as elicit a long embedded psychological reaction from "US")

If they do exist in our localized galaxy - our "dimension" - then "where" would they hail from?

(Corey: If you think of our Galaxy as a "9 Layer Dip" and we are on the 3rd layer they would be on the 6th - 9th layers. They exist within (Sort of) the the Galaxy while being completely separate and not visible or tangible to us. This is something that most of us are not going to be able to wrap our minds around (Not to insult anyone's intelligence) and we need to not get too lost in the details IMHO.)

I think I've heard that Cobra provided his perspective on possibly the same beings but I didn't know if you had specifics from your point of view. And.... Even if we went to the "spot" in our galaxy where they "reside" - if they actually exist as individualized beings who hail from a planetary consciousness naturally - would we even be able to "see" their world or do they exist in another space-time/phase that is out of sync with our own?

(Corey: No, this is not consistent with how I understand the way they exist as a higher density group of beings. This description is very much a 3/4 D "Distortion" and "Overlay" of our concepts and existence on top of what is in reality a much different existence on "Higher Density Realms".)

Is their "touchy" physicality their natural state? And by the way, what do you mean by "touchy"? Is their physical state aided by some external technology or has their physical evolution enabled them to modify their form unaided?

(Corey: During a communication when I was physically present with "Raw-Tear-Eir" it (No Gender) put it's hand on my forearm while communicating to me that I needed to stop focusing on my negative traits. This was when I was trying desperately to get out of doing any of this and giving excuses that I was an Introvert, was NOT a good Public Speaker and had a "Weak Speaking Voice". Their hand felt solid and a bit "Soft and Powdery". It was a "Physical Encounter".)

Understanding the nature of 'their' reality can go far in providing some sort of context for how they operate, if you have and can share that info.

Many thanks my friend!

Blessings!
    Thank you for clearing up some of your questions for me. I hope these answers suffice and helped give you some of the information you were seeking.

Some very interesting times ace coming very soon. If you are not in touch with your "Discernment Filter" now then this is something that each of you should begin to do through what ever belief system you embrace. Pray, Meditate or use your Intellect to get back in touch with that ability we were ALL born with but ALL were at least attempted to become separated from by TPTB. There are a lot of deceptive and self serving agenda's out there as we all know. They are going to attempt to muddy up the waters as much as possible for all of us in the coming months.

Good luck to us all in sifting through all of this information and the information of others with competing agendas who are all seeking to expand your consciousness in one direction or another for both Positive and Negative Agendas...

Thank you,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), All is One (2nd April 2015), Angelrising (2nd April 2015), Aragorn (2nd April 2015), blue (2nd April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Deezy_xfit (2nd April 2015), ERK (2nd April 2015), JByas (2nd April 2015), JRS (2nd April 2015), LarBear (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (2nd April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), Mark (2nd April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), Olaf (4th April 2015), Sambience (4th April 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), surfferjoe (2nd April 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd April 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Hi Corey,

What are the 3 best things WE CAN DO to aid the sphere beings, and changes we seek to make?

(Corey: I know this sounds simple but I assure you it is the hardest thing you will ever try to attempt. Their message of making the changes "Within" yourself in order to greatly affect the World in a Positive Way! "They" have communicated that the more of us that follow this "Message" or "Plan" the more we "Rob" the negative entities of the "Emotional Energy" that they "Vampire" off of us to nourish themselves. They stated as the "Change" occurs in our Sol System and the "Vibratory Energy Raises" the "Entity Attachments" that are attached to so many of us will be "Driven Out Of Our Realm" and flee back to "The Realm They Have Come From". These "Entity Attachments" that use people as "Hosts" and drive them to act so negatively to cause "Fear", "Hate", and all of the other "Lower Vibratory Emotions" from their emotional victims "Share" share some of the "Loesche Energy" with their "Host" Humans. When these dark entities are "Driven Back To Their Realms" they will leave their former Hosts writhing and withdrawing from their addiction of this "Energy" like Heroin Addicts. These "Entity Attachments" are also present in other Alien Beings and are used as "Tools" by some of these other Alien Beings as control mechanisms against Humanity. This is just one of many dirty secrets of our existence... SO, TO THE "HIPPY LOVE AND GOLDEN RULE MESSAGE" that the Sphere Beings are trying to get us to focus on. The MORE each of us FOCUS EACH DAY on raising our "Consciousness", becoming more "Service To Others", "Loving" and learn to "Forgive" (Which will nullify much negative Karma)... Once we are able to do this we will begin to rob these beings of this energy. We will begin to "Tip The Scales" in the direction of "LOVE" and away from "FEAR". This is not an easy path I assure you. I have been stumbling around like a newborn trying to practice what "They" want me to preach. They have also stated that it is very important to treat our current vessels (Bodies) like temples and to go on a "High Vibrational Diet" and to cut out the weaponized food that is apart of most of our everyday staple... Wow right? Is that all I have to do? It is a tall order for anyone IMHO.)

The reason I ask this is because I constantly hear so many conflicting things in this regard, including:
    a. Just meditate - we can do more by our thoughts/intentions via meditation than by physical actions at this time (thoughts/intentions create our holographic reality)
    b. Raise Awareness via Physical Actions - start awareness groups, picket for truth disclosure, create Blogs etc
    c. Personal Physical Actions - simply take actions in your personal life that reflect a higher knowledge i.e. be the change you want to see in the world (choose to shop only at local businesses, support community groups, support the homeless/hungry, eat organic food)
    d. Await a Higher Calling - dont do anything until you feel a strong impulse to do any of the things above as it may not be the 'right time' for you to participate

(Corey: All I can say is see my above statement and really read and try to understand fully what it means. Your list above is not an easy one.)

I know I always struggle because some say that the heavy lifting is being done by the good ET groups etc and that our job is to stand by for now and spring into action once the main changes have occurred by being calm in the face of chaos and providing support and answers to the people most devastated by the revelations of truth that will emerge. Ive also read that us 'starseeds' are doing everything we need to simply by remaining in a positive-minded vibration as the light from us is helping raise the planet's vibration which will in turn raise the vibration of all creatures on the planet when the planet itself ascends and therefore our #1 mission is simply to focus on the planet itself and personally remain in a high vibratory state by avoiding the fear-based thinking and negativity that marks our world today. Then again, I've also read interesting material that due to the System of Duality that we currently exist in, that even meditating for world peace makes NO difference as the more we create peaceful energy, the duality system of the universe naturally balances this energy with an equal dose of negative energy elsewhere in the world. And thus the only way to achieve anything is by BEING it and soon as others choose to BE it also, the outer world will change as a result.

I just know its frustrating to constantly hear the message of "we need to DO more" but then it never seems to accompany REAL, SPECIFIC actions. So I suppose my real question is a matter of the value of BEING vs DOING i.e.:
    a. Do I need to DO more or simply BE more?
    b. WHAT specific things can I or should I be physically DOING?

I would love some precise, SPECIFIC answers as to the sphere beings opinions on what the average awake person like myself could do in their opinion to assist humanity and their mission. Thanks as always and I appreciate you looking into this for me as I can only assume if I feel this way, others here would be interested in these answers as well.
    My first statement has the bulk of the answers to your questions. I understand people want to have a list of things to do in our normal way of thinking. However "Their Hippy Loving, Follow the Golden Rule" message absolutely will change the world one person at a time. Even if that one person is yourself. We do not have a full understanding of how this vibrational realm operates or the negative and positive entities respond to the changes we make in our vibrational spectrum... We do not have to fully understand it to see the changes occur IMHO.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), Calz (2nd April 2015), dancing waters (2nd April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), ERK (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (7th April 2015), lindigab (2nd April 2015), Longbow (2nd April 2015), Majik (2nd April 2015), Mark (2nd April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd April 2015), Olaf (4th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Sooz (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), surfferjoe (2nd April 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd April 2015), Tarpan (4th April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Deezy_xfit View Post
    ^^+1..
    Well put and I echo those same words. It's frustrating to be in a position to assist so when we're told to do a particular task\mass prayer\****, another "source" says don't do ANY of that because it's an Archon Trap, Cabal disinfo, etc. Using our own "discernment" gets hard when it's easy to second guess ourselves without seeing something more tangible where we don't have to play this discernment game. It isn't very fun and keeps us in perpetual limbo until we find out the "truth." It also becomes difficult to speak with others about this because people are brainwashed into thinking that all they see is all there is. They haven't personally seen anything that should sway their thought process and each of us could only be so lucky as to be some sort of insider to know for ourselves the validity of all of this vast information. So THANK YOU Corey for staying humble and keeping all of us informed as best you can. I hope the good guys win and those asleep will be able to give credit where credit is due.

The only visual evidence I've personally seen has happened recently when I viewed (on three separate occasions within the last 3 weeks) an Orb fly out of a Chem Trail and hover at a high altitude. It was white and would flicker a rainbow flash every now and then. Each time I got someone else to verify that it surely wasn't a plane or one of those huge balloons that might have gotten away from someone\business.
    If your discernment tells you that becoming a better person is a "Trap" then listen to it. I do not see any 'Up Side" for Negative Forces to have Humanity "Consciously Focus" Daily on becoming more "Loving", "Service To Others" and to "Raise Their Vibrations and Consciousness with Positive Emotions and Thoughts" like Love and abandoning the "Fear and Hate Spectrum" which feeds the Negative Entities. For myself this is not a very difficult position to ponder on.

Though Each Of Us Must put this through our own discernment filters and act upon our own Free Will in choosing what path we will follow. The Negatives do not care about "Free Will" and will just "Bull Doze" you into a way of "Thinking" or "Feeling"... When it comes down to it (As difficult of a decision as it may be with all of the distortions) only YOU can choose your own path.

(I have seen similar "Orbs" that are white/silver dancing and darting in and out of the clouds myself for decades. I have not been told if they are related to the Sphere Alliance. I have been told that there are "Other Density" beings that are here studying the destruction of our planet and undoing some of the damage to the atmosphere. Little else other than that has been shared.)

Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), Calz (2nd April 2015), dancing waters (2nd April 2015), ERK (2nd April 2015), JRS (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (7th April 2015), Longbow (2nd April 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Sooz (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), surfferjoe (2nd April 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Longbow View Post
    Hi Corey,

I have a question about the sphere beings. My wife has started to interact with some blue or purple orbs over the last few months and I was wondering if they are related in any way to your sphere beings? They only show up in photos that she takes and photos she's in. Here are a few photos showing them.

Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,

Longbow
    This looks VERY MUCH like the "Orb Beings" I have witness and that are visiting "Many Tens Of Thousands Of People" on Earth right now (Said to be downloading Data/Information to them both Consciously and Subconsciously).

I do know that there are photographic lens artifacts that can occur (I am not saying that is what these are, they look like the Orb Beings). I have seen these indoors as have been reported by many of the witnesses I have heard from. Do you have any of these "Orb's" that you have witnessed with your eye's inside your home or other structures?
    Thank you,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), Calz (2nd April 2015), dancing waters (2nd April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), DNA (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (2nd April 2015), Lillith (2nd April 2015), Longbow (2nd April 2015), Mark (2nd April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Sooz (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Deezy_xfit View Post
    I'm not sure if you're referring to me in this post, because I didn't say anything about needing proof of all of this. Possibly you are referring to the general public in your statement? It is well put and I agree with its content.

For myself I am having a hard time with discernment. For every 1 Whistleblower there is another that is saying that they are lying and are working on an agenda. There are plenty of groups that claim that COBRA, Wilcock, all Channeling, and the such are works of the Cabal\Dark and not to listen to it (Yellow Rose For Texas). Then I'm supposed to figure out all that information by what resonates with what I feel like is the truth? The truth until we can put our hands on it is subjective. Some of us know the deeper workings of the "truth" more so than others, but I don't think anyone (at least accessible to us) really knows that complete truth. Therein lies my issue. I'm just one person looking for my answers and piecing together what I can on my own. I don't need physical proof to have come this far in my waking up process.
    As far as "Proof"... Ask those who are being contacted more and more frequently... As for the rest of the population, it is all TPTB can do right now to keep a lid on what is going on in Space with the very active Civil War that is going on. I would not be at all surprised if an exotic object that was shot down crashed in a metropolitan area for all to see at some point in the near future. That is just speculation and IMHO.
    TY,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), Calz (2nd April 2015), dancing waters (2nd April 2015), Deezy_xfit (2nd April 2015), DNA (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (7th April 2015), lindigab (2nd April 2015), Longbow (2nd April 2015), Mark (2nd April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Sooz (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Mark, ive had a download of "hieroglyph" type symbols after an "electrical" type sensation ran up to my crown chakra as i was falling asleep one night. I dont know if this is related, however my daughter saw a small tennis ball sized "blue orb" in our long hallway headed toward my bedroom some months ago now, lb

i actually posted an indepth description of this experience some months ago on eelcos "chacras revisited" thread - chacra as per spelled by eelco,lb
    This is not the first description of this sort I have heard. I have heard it with further details with the "Glyph's" being on geometric 3D objects in many cases...
    TY for sharing,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), dancing waters (2nd April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), jcocks (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (7th April 2015), Longbow (2nd April 2015), Sambience (4th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Sooz (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member South Africa
    Thanks
    Are the BA the same as the Federation of Light or affiliated in some way. There's a channel done by Blossom Goodchild (http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/) from Australia and the message from the BA and Federation of Light is just TOO congruent.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhlongwane For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015)