Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Cross Posted from the following Thread: http://jandeane81.com/threads/6130-M...tent-etc/page3

Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    I have to admit I have no conscious contact with any ET group, and never have. But I have to agree with the OP's assertion that the alignment of those whom call themselves "I amRaw/Ra" are/IS neutral if not slightly negative, which depending on your choice of how you wish to spend your eternity can be neither "good or bad" I suppose, lol!

I chose to highlight the above, just as Goodet has reminded us, in order to stick to what has actually been said. A group of beings have been asked who THEY were and the reply was I Am Raw/Ra. Being a representative of a group that refers to itself as one being is ok so long as it is admitted that this group is a hive collective consciousness that is ONLY one being, I am not a racist.

I have had some reservations about the Ra material for some time, the way the question was answered by the Avian/Raw group is very interesting.

Oh and one more thing seen as its in fashion, Please use you own discernment when reading my posts I don't not hold any responsibility for the shattering of your reality bubble by my immense and superior knowledge base. Boy disclaimers are fun! And really easy I can feel the agreeable neutrality karma flooding in!
    They have not said they are RA from the Law of One Material (More and more people are becoming convinced that they are related to them in recent weeks). I have gone out of my way to state that. When "They" were asked this point blank the BA present responded with "I am Raw-Tear-Eir"... As I have said over and over "RAW" sounds like "Rauwl" no "Raa" when they have me pronounce it. (Note: "Carla" who channelled the "Law of One" material passed away on 4/1, yesterday at her home I was informed. Much love and respect to her family/friends during this time. I know very little about the RA Material but do know many people hold it in very high regard including my good friend DW.)

As far as the continued use of the phrase "Hive Mind" to describe what occurs after 4D also offers credence to how the current 3/4D minds cannot wrap around certain concepts. Insectoid Groups of Beings have "Hive Mind Complexes" as do some other Alien Groups. The Blue Avians stated this was going to be one of the biggest things to overcome... Established and Firmly Ensconced "Belief Systems" and "Reality Bubbles"...

WE already have a Shared Consciousness... We use it unwittingly to co-create our reality every moment of everyday. It is an extremely powerful thing that we are learning how to connect with more and more as time goes by. We are so undeveloped and segmented (By Ego's and 3D Programming) that we are at the bottom of the "Totem Pole" (So to speak) of our "Higher Selves" connection to that shared consciousness.

The more we evolve into higher densities the more we will naturally have access to this shared consciousness. Notice I say "WE" as in "Humans" just as "We" is used in other situations but not interpreted as "WE" equalling "All being one hive group". If a certain racial group were to say "WE" or "THEY" in this current environment it would not go over so well.

We already have access to the Universal Mind and Our Joint Consciousness as a species. Some people are more evolved spiritually already and are further up the spectrum and are already fully 4D. Being so "attached" to ones "Ego" is not going to allow them to expand and grow spiritually and certainly will prevent them from becoming highly "Service to Others".

The "higher density beings" I have met have "Individual Names" and "Individual Personalities" and "Individual Thoughts"... They have "Access to their Shared Consciousness" on a complete scale compared to where we are. There are no lies or secrets between them nor need there be (It is a state of "Being" that we cannot comprehend yet let alone judge). This is the natural process of how beings progress through the densities as they evolve spiritually... It will happen to everyone eventually but not before you are ready for it.

Already established belief systems and perceptions (POV's) can be a hinderance as much as they can be an anchor is stormy times. I read someone state an open mind is like a parachute... I agree, though we need to use discernment.

If this does not "Jive" with your current "Reality Bubble" or "Belief System" then it is something that should be ignored fully by such a person. I do think it is responsible to characterize things improperly and that it is a bit prejudiced to state that a higher density shared consciousness is the same as a "Hive Mind" out of preconceived ideas or ignorance of what "Consciousness" is. The only limitations on "Consciousness" are the ones we impose on it our of our own perceptions and programming from our time (Some say many life times) in this 3D experience.

Completely IMHO,

Corey/GoodETxSG

P.S.
    As far as the "Seth Material" and other "Channelings" that have been mentioned in recent posts. I am going to stick to my policy of not "Poo Poo'ing" or "Promoting" one belief system or group of material over another. If you are getting what you need from some information and it is leading you towards being "LOVING", "SERVICE TO OTHERS", "RAISING YOUR VIBRATION" and "CONSCIOUSNESS" with "NO Ulterior Agenda's or Motives" (W/Out "Evolving Into" Cult Like Followings, Fluffing Their Own Ego's or Financial Gain) then it is only robbing the "Negative Entities" of the "Fear/Hate" based spectrum of energy they require. I have stated that I am leary of more recent "Channelings" because of certain "Program Technologies" that were put in use to cause people to believe they were in contact with unseen beings and downloading information. I have seen this "Voice of God" technology used and it has caused a lot of problems in peoples lives and even caused some mental illness where there was none prior. Much of this was put in place to discredit earlier "Channelings" that seem to have been accurate and something TPTB wanted to discredit. (Again IMHO/Experience)... This does not apply to ALL "Channelings". I have come to see this is an extremely sensitive subject, In many cases even more so that talking about the more long term and established religions.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), All is One (5th April 2015), Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), DNA (2nd April 2015), johnjen325 (2nd April 2015), Largo (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (7th April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), Majik (2nd April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), PIPERON (2nd April 2015), Sambience (4th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), surfferjoe (2nd April 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd April 2015), Wind (2nd April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lindigab View Post
    When I read Seth Speaks The Eternal Validity of the Soul in 1981, though I had not conciously been aware of the material at the time, it felt like I was remembering something I had written myself. After reading all 8 of his books via Jane Roberts and then noticing that everything else I picked up seemed to be a variation on the theme, I decided I should start embodying rather than continuing to read and read as most people seemed to be doing but behaving precisely as they had always. A twenty year olds view of course!!
    There is no higher source of information, and I'm convinced TPTB even read this stuff and have it as part of their curriculum.
    Amazing stuff.
    You have to have your energy high when reading it or it is wasted.
    The personal power being great enough and you can extract so much from Seth's words.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), lindigab (2nd April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), Maunagarjana (4th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post

[B]They have not said they are RA from the Law of One Material (More and more people are becoming convinced that they are related to them in recent weeks). I have gone out of my way to state that. When "They" were asked this point blank the BA present responded with "I am Raw-Tear-Eir"....
    It wasn't you, Corey, it was a DW comment.

"Comment by dwilcock on March 3, 2015 @ 3:16 am
    No one is asking anyone to give their power away.
    The Blue Avians appear to be the same Ra that delivered the Law of One.
    They started out as a positive source — which were drawn as the hawk-headed “Gods” well after they left — and were quickly misconstrued as negative.
    They repeatedly say in the Law of One that the hawk is their symbol."
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blue For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Flyover (2nd April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), Maunagarjana (4th April 2015), shannon333 (2nd April 2015), SouthDelight (2nd April 2015), surfferjoe (2nd April 2015)

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    There is no higher source of information, and I'm convinced TPTB even read this stuff and have it as part of their curriculum.
    Amazing stuff.
    You have to have your energy high when reading it or it is wasted.
    The personal power being great enough and you can extract so much from Seth's words.
    You are absolutely CORRECT!
    I have had it confirmed by a few insiders now who are "Illuminati" or "Cabal" (Type Group Members or Family) that they indeed are MADE to Read the RA/Law Of One and Seth Material. It is required reading for them at a certain level. This was recently backed up in a conversation with a researcher who also was told the same thing by one of their insiders (Illuminati Family Members).

Good insight/Instincts on this one DNA! This is not a well known fact...

Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), DNA (2nd April 2015), JRS (3rd April 2015), LarBear (3rd April 2015), lift the veil (10th April 2015), Longbow (2nd April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), Mark (3rd April 2015), Maunagarjana (3rd April 2015), modwiz (3rd April 2015), Sambience (4th April 2015), shannon333 (2nd April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), SouthDelight (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), surfferjoe (2nd April 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (5th April 2015), Timewaster (2nd April 2015)

Thanks

Blushing

Quote Originally posted by blue View Post
    It wasn't you, Corey, it was a DW comment.

"Comment by dwilcock on March 3, 2015 @ 3:16 am
    No one is asking anyone to give their power away.
    The Blue Avians appear to be the same Ra that delivered the Law of One.
    They started out as a positive source — which were drawn as the hawk-headed “Gods” well after they left — and were quickly misconstrued as negative.
    They repeatedly say in the Law of One that the hawk is their symbol."
    Yes,
    He has been convinced for some time now of this. He has been a Law of One Scholar for 20 Years and actually lived with Carla in the house at L/L for 6+ Years "Living" the Law of One. We have had quite a few discussions about this topic...

It has only been very recently that after the Blue Avians wanted me to work with him (By name) and he has pointed out quite a lot of amazing synchronicities that I have become "Open Minded" about the possibility of this being possible (Yes I used "Possible" Twice in the same sentence on purpose ). (So much more than I have been able to write about, more experiences than have been reported but will be covered in future interviews... DW records all of our audio/video online discussions (MANY MANY HOURS) and they are time stamped and there is an amazing amount of data that I am just unable to transcribe w/my current hand/forearm injury and the limitations that imposes. The information has been recorded though..)

DW knew of my preconceived idea's on Channeling after what I had observed in the "Programs" and I too had to begin to practice what I was telling others. To be open minded to all of this information yet use my discernment and not just jump on board with something because it sounds good.

This has been a major journey for me personally and I being very much a fallible Human Being am still working on myself and things I need to deal with to "Let Go" and "Forgive" to allow myself to "Release some Karma" and continue to try to raise my Vibration and Consciousness more and more on a daily basis. This is quite a challenge for anyone, those who make it sound like a lazy do nothing approach do not want to shine the spot light inward and do the hardest work IMHO.

As I say in the Video that will be released, I was raised a Christian, and even though I had crazy MILAB/ET Federation and later SSP Experiences many of us who have a root belief system really have to open our minds and work hard to reconcile some of this information to try to make sense of it.

I do not fault those who are not ready or willing to believe it. To be honest, if I had not experienced the life I have and some random guy on the Internet claimed to be talking to 8-9 Foot Tall 6th - 9th Density Blue Bird Beings... I would probably react very harshly.

Especially if I was not "Awake" on any level and spent all of my existence inside the the Babylonian Money Magik Slave System and Watching the "Brain Washing Box" (TV) All Evening once I got home from my 9 hours of work and driving in traffic... I do think about those who are living in that paradigm and how difficult things are going to be after the series of "Events" occur that lead to the destruction of their perceived reality and then the time of reeducation and being told the true history of our species and civilization... I said it before, "Ignorance is bliss... Until its not!".

IMHO,

Corey/GoodETxSG
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 2nd April 2015 at 16:07.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bhlongwane (7th April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), coloradojo (22nd April 2015), dancing waters (2nd April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), DNA (2nd April 2015), Flyover (2nd April 2015), Joep (3rd April 2015), JRS (3rd April 2015), LarBear (3rd April 2015), Largo (2nd April 2015), Lee (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (10th April 2015), Longbow (2nd April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), Majik (2nd April 2015), Mark (3rd April 2015), Maunagarjana (3rd April 2015), modwiz (3rd April 2015), Olaf (4th April 2015), PIPERON (2nd April 2015), shannon333 (3rd April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), SouthDelight (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), surfferjoe (2nd April 2015), TaipeiSam (2nd April 2015), Tarpan (3rd April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (5th April 2015), Verum (2nd April 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Wind1 View Post
    Hello Corey,
    I want you to know how much you are appreciated for what you are doing and the opportunity for all to participate. I do have a Question; Watching/reading what has been interjected through your communications to All here in this thread, I would like to know if the Avians / Sphere Beings are of the Central Race to your knowledge? This could be an interesting fact.

(Corey: No, They are not what has been referred to as "The Central Race". They do not come from a Star System or Star Cluster within our Density or "Reality". These beings come from the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Density Realm that is not through a stargate, dimensional rift or out of phase star system. Their "Reality" or Density/Realm is on another plane of existence than our own. From what I have been told what has been referred to as "The Central Race" is a 4th/5th Density group that is much closer to our 3rd/4th Density "Reality" and they still depend on Technology. The Sphere Beings are apart of a "Confederation of Higher Density Beings" who are being of Service to Others and assisting lower vibrational/density beings in their "Transitions" to the higher vibrations/densities. I have received all kinds of emails stating they are the "Velon", "Annunaki" and "Reptilians" that are "Masquerading as Angels" or are known 4th/5th D Groups that are traveling here from the Central part of our Galaxy on behest of the "13" to assist "US" in breaking free from the "Custodian Gods/Aliens" who have ruled and manipulated our existence for melinea... I want to be very clear and go on record that the Sphere Beings have communicated to me that this is not the case and they are not only not affiliated with these other groups mentioned but have "Refused All Communication Attempts" from these groups as well as "Various Human Groups". Thank you for giving me an opportunity to clear this up once and for all... Hopefully.)

I believe I have somewhat of a handle on what these beings are trying to convey to mankind as a whole and how this slave actuality can be beat. You are right in saying it is no short order and will take practice for ALL humanity to STOP all behaviors and thoughts which separate each of us. When we draw lines of separation we then continue to operate within and support the holographic deceptions. Religions are a good example of how we draw the lines and become "behaviorally separated" from responsibilities and behaviors; because if good, you will go to heaven, and if you are bad, you go to hell. This thinking totally absolves one from any sort of responsibility for one's behaviors for it has already been decided for you. There are what are known as Heart Virtues which will help where we learn to THINK with our HEARTS instead of minds! Where WE come from the heart in just BEING!

I AM/WE ARE (all in this together), In the NOW (not the future or the past) WE are ONE. Creator = equality of Oneness and What happens to one happens to ALL.
    Be more like the Three Musketeers; One for All and All are One! LOL! Not claiming I have it all because I am still learning, always learning.
    All from the Heart: Forgiveness of self and others/ Compassion where everyone is affected / Humbleness
    , not all about u but all / Valor where u recognize the programming and can put it asunder.

(Corey: Agreed in the above highlighted statements )

Know that the word LOVE is tricky too. Love is an emotion, something which I think we want to stay away from for it can be deceptive; ie: "loving god". Emotions need to be recognized for what they are as they can be used against you. Be careful with this one.

Thanks much! and I can not believe I was delivered upon this forum. Fantastic if I must say!
    I must admit that I am not great with the punctuations, etc., either! LOL
    Thank you for the question that allowed me to address the confusion about the "Sphere Beings" being this "Central Race".

Yes, I too and trying to get away from the "Lazy Forum" posting style and begin to focus on better sentence structure and spelling when I have the time. Sometimes I have so many questions to go through I get in a hurry. With more and more of this information being posted on other sites I need to pay more attention to punctuation and spelling.

TY,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (2nd April 2015), bobo (5th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), JRS (3rd April 2015), LarBear (3rd April 2015), Lee (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (10th April 2015), lindigab (3rd April 2015), Longbow (2nd April 2015), Mark (3rd April 2015), Maunagarjana (3rd April 2015), modwiz (3rd April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), surfferjoe (2nd April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (5th April 2015)

In Memoriam
    Thanks
    Goodet-I have a serious question to ask about the sphere beings. You are using the terms of 6th through nine d as to where these beings originate from. That, to me means absolutely nothing and I have no way of translating what that is supposed to mean. Out of thousands of obe's, I have never been to any dimension that had a sign that said "welcome to the xxx dimension". That being said, there are many levels, frequencies for beings to inhabit. The only thing I am concerned with is whether or not these beings normally inhabit frequencies beyond the mental world.

This is an important point. Anything beyond the mental regions is the home of higher mind, etc. When an entity chooses to go into the lower worlds, they must pick up what Castaneda called "their mind" but more importantly I know it to be "lower mind". There are major differences between the two and to the best of my knowledge, no one, including any and all et's can bypass the mental without taking on lower mind. One cannot understand nor play the games in the lower worlds without it. There is much much more to say about it but not on this thread.

So is there any way you could translate what "d" is below the mental region and what "d" is beyond the mental?
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), GoodETxSG (4th April 2015), Largo (2nd April 2015), monk (3rd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dear Corey,

Thank you very much for sharing all these useful information and for being so helpful and humble.
    I received some synchronicities that encouraged me to try to communicate with the sphere beings. However, I have some difficulties. If you don't mind, could you please give me some advice?
    Some years ago I started to develop my intuitive abilities, such as seeing the future and telepathy. But at the same time I got some nasty psychic attacks quite frequently. When I began consciously following the 'service to others' soul path the attacks lessened. But unfortunately, my abilities were shut down for some reason, I haven't been able to use them for a very long time. I keep constantly monitoring my mental processes very closely to find anything in my belief system that is out of synch with unity consciousness. I think I would have noticed if the cause of the problem was myself, so I think something or someone is systematically blocking my every attempt. I've been trying to establish spiritual connections without any success.
    These are the things that I'm already doing:
    - Positive thinking, having a calm, peaceful mind
    - Having a healthier diet
    - Focusing on unity consciousness and unconditional love
    - Ordering negative, harmful attached entities to leave my energy field and my life
    - Meditation. I can't reach a deep meditative state even though I can calm my mind. I just get an unpleasant, dull feeling in my head after a while.
    Can you give me some advice? Have you heard about such cases when a person's 'higher skills' were cut off? Maybe there are other people in a similar situation?

PS: It just dawned on me this morning that The One Truth forum is abbreviated as TOT, which is very similar to Thoth. He was depicted as an Avian being in Egyptian mythology. Synchronicity?
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maembo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2015), blue (3rd April 2015), bobo (5th April 2015), GoodETxSG (4th April 2015), lindigab (3rd April 2015), Longbow (3rd April 2015), Maunagarjana (4th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I do not fault those who are not ready or willing to believe it. To be honest, if I had not experienced the life I have and some random guy on the Internet claimed to be talking to 8-9 Foot Tall 6th - 9th Density Blue Bird Beings... I would probably react very harshly.

Especially if I was not "Awake" on any level and spent all of my existence inside the the Babylonian Money Magik Slave System and Watching the "Brain Washing Box" (TV) All Evening once I got home from my 9 hours of work and driving in traffic... I do think about those who are living in that paradigm and how difficult things are going to be after the series of "Events" occur that lead to the destruction of their perceived reality and then the time of reeducation and being told the true history of our species and civilization... I said it before, "Ignorance is bliss... Until its not!".

IMHO,

Corey/GoodETxSG[/B]
    GoodETxSG,

Another reported contactee (John Kettler) has stated that one of the main reasons humanity is in such a mess as we are is because there are thousands of "consciousness dampers" in orbit around the Earth (I am paraphrasing here a bit). He also states that a good percent of people on the Earth aren't even genuine humans (i.e. clones, robotoids, aliens etc.) And that his "liberation forces" are trying to deal with these situations.

Have your contacts ever mentioned layers upon layers of technology that keeps humanity and consciousness down?

The reason I ask is because if there is advanced and so-called "alien" technology keeping human consciousness down...would that not need to be eliminated before any kind of real change takes place here? But we can't really fight to remove what we don't know exists.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nelson1965 For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th April 2015), Aragorn (3rd April 2015), bobo (5th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th April 2015), lookbeyond (3rd April 2015), mano (3rd April 2015), Maunagarjana (4th April 2015), shannon333 (3rd April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (5th April 2015), Tonz (4th April 2015), Trinity (3rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Hi Corey,
    it crossed my mind that if the blue avians are going to assist with full disclosure, are they likely to unravel the mystery of reincarnation and what happens after death?
    If they do, I wondered whether all those billions who have already passed would somehow be reawakened with this "historical news" or have they just indefinatley missed the boat?

warm regards

Russ
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2015), bobo (5th April 2015), DNA (4th April 2015), gardener (1st May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th April 2015), lookbeyond (3rd April 2015), Maunagarjana (4th April 2015), monk (4th April 2015), shannon333 (3rd April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), tonig (3rd April 2015), Tonz (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Corey...

Did you get my question I posted earlier? If you could provide a more in-depth description of what the avianoids look like it would be great. I'm trying to figure out if the blue ostrich-like bird I saw a few nights ago might have been one of the sphere beings. I've also had downloads of hieroglyphic charectors on two occasions. Have the sphere beings mentioned anything about those, specifically about whaty their purpose might be, to you? My downloads happened in the late 90's - I must have been one of the first to experience them :-)
    Last edited by jcocks, 3rd April 2015 at 13:11.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2015), bobo (5th April 2015), Flyover (3rd April 2015), GoodETxSG (4th April 2015), lookbeyond (3rd April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd April 2015), Tonz (4th April 2015)

Retired Member Russian Federation
    Thanks
    Dear Corey,

I thank you for your service to the Creator.
    May your forearm heal soon and well.

Three questions to you (if relevant and not previously answered):

Q1: I am 50 now. In your understanding, will i see open use of basic 'advanced' technologies (anti-gravitics propulsion, zero-point energy generators, vibrational or molecular [body] re-generation, food replicators) in my lifetime?

Q2: What do you know of our (Earth humanity) future spiritual/religious developments to match the new technological and scientific progress (and to lead it, perhaps)?

Q3: Based on your knowledge, is this true that lenticular clouds are sometimes, in fact, cloaked ships (like it happened in Crimea on the day of their re-admittance to the Russian Federation)? And if so, then 'ours' or 'theirs'?

With respect,
    m
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mixermossin For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2015), bobo (5th April 2015), dancing waters (4th April 2015), Flyover (3rd April 2015), GoodETxSG (4th April 2015), Longbow (3rd April 2015), lookbeyond (3rd April 2015), Maunagarjana (4th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (5th April 2015), Tonz (4th April 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

"Quote Originally Posted by gpezzella View Post
    Dead Corey
    Cobra in one interview say that the Blu Avian Being, the one that you are meet, are the elder group of Galactic Federation, the one that fund it.
    They are been ours angels. Note that our Angels have wings"

(Note: I am recreating this post that was deleted/lost by accident. I hope someone will send me the links to Cobra and Tolec that I am referencing to add to this post within an hour or so. I will then edit this post, TY).

Cobra Comments on Blue Avians (Link): http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-m...ra-rob-potter/

Rob – Okay. Getting a lot of questions, of course, . . . David Wilcocks has come out with some new information there. Of course, a lot of people are talking about it, and it’s . . . for me, it’s a little bit of a tabloid thing because they allegedly have a bird pheno type. But a lot of people are asking, ‘Can you talk about the Blue Avians?’ Is this confirmed in your circle?

COBRA - You’re speaking about David Wilcock, I suppose.

Rob – Yes, I’m talking about the information . . . He claims there is a group called the Blue Avians.

COBRA – Yes, Okay. I can explain. Actually, what he’s referring to is the resistance people called the Central Civilization. The Central Civilization is the civilization located in the central region of this galaxy close to the Galactic Central Sun, and it is, of course, the civilization in the galaxy which the spirituality amongst humanity of man expanded outward throughout the galaxy and started creating the network of life. And those spherical ships belong to the Galactic Confederation and belong to the central civilization which is actually founded the Galactic Confederation millions of years ago and the so-called Avians are nothing more than angels. When those angels manifest on the physical plane they have wings. This is the simple explanation of what is going on.

Tolec Comments on Blue Avians (Link): Avians are mentioned at 1:16:10 - https://youtu.be/ONp0ROaZX-4 (NOTE: The info that "Tolec stated that the Blue Avians were Reptilians in disguise" came from the "Blue Avian" Thread (On PA) that is littered with disinformation and statements that are not "Fact Checked" AT ALL! Tolec did NOT say the Blue Avians were Reptilians in disguise but did "Allude" that they may be one of a number of beings that are visiting Earth/Humanity and do not have our "Best Interests" in mind. (I had left this area empty after "Tolec Comments" (Above) until I could locate them and make sure they were being reported accurately.)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONp0ROaZX-4

Yes, those comments were shown to me. (I have been pondering on how to respond w/out being divisive),

As a rule I do not poo poo or endorse other peoples work over one another.

However in this case Cobra has just not looked far enough into the information presented (Or has not been fully briefed since the latest LOC Alliance Conference). He was open to them being from a council and that they are "Angelic" (Positive/Service to Others) and I guess this in some peoples minds would also include "Higher Density" (6th, 7th, 8th & 9th D)... However his comments were very short and if he has been briefed his information is going to be as good/deep/broad (On the Sphere Alliance) as the source of his intelligence or who/what briefed him.

I cannot come to a full conclusion to what he said other than it is far more complex than what he was speaking of... having to do with dimensional portals/stargates/rifts opened by "Other ET Groups" to allow the "Sphere Beings" access recently. They (Sphere Alliance) have been here since the late 90's at least and he also didn't seem to be aware of the fact that the Giant Spheres are not "Space Craft" at all but are "uninhabited multi-dimensional devices". (Indicating that if he is being briefed his information may not be up to date, or since then he may have been briefed if he does have "Alliance Connections" that reach high enough in the Earth Alliance to get briefed by the SSP Alliance Branches...)

This may be a subject that he was "Read In" on at a further/later date. It wasn't until very recently that many inside the SSP Alliance were given a lot of this new information and that information had to then filter down into the Earth Alliance (To those with "A Need To Know").

I am sure as the briefings continue around in many circles (Alliance Related) much of this information will sort its self out... That was the reason for the Alliance Conference on the LOC (Lunar Operations Command Station) and also for the series of Video Interviews and upcoming releases of information that are planned here in the near future.

Until I have heard more information I cannot really respond...

However the "Tolec" information that the Blue Avians are Reptilians in disguise was along the lines of the disinformation that we were told to expect from the Cabal and "Custodian God/Alien" groups... So that was a bit interesting to say the lease (Not to mention the name of the "Alien Group" he is in contact with)... (UPDATE 4/4 THIS TURNS OUT TO BE INCORRECT INFORMATION PRESENTED TO ME. TOLEC DID NOT SAY THIS. I POSTED THE ACTUAL INTERVIEW ABOVE AND TIME STAMP FOR YOU TO LISTEN YOURSELVES.)

Several of the groups that people think are "Aliens"... That they are in "Contact With" are actually "Ancient Human Breakaway Civilizations" who have presented themselves as "Aliens"... They did so in the beginning to the SSP's before we figured out they were not from ** Star system or ** Star system... So they are only able to pull this rouse on some civilians who believe them (After seeing convincing technologies, hard not to be fooled) and feel they are in contact with Aliens when they are actually "Cabal" (Secret Earth Government Syndicate" Allied Ancient Human Breakaway Civilizations... I will not name who they are as I was recently told by one of the "Cabal Members" that they are now wanting a certain group (Well Known Fake Aliens/Ancient Break Away Human Group) to be exposed for what they are for some reason. I do not want to provide any services to these "Cabal" groups by proxy... If they want these groups exposed as fake Aliens they can do it their selves...

That is my response on the recent statements by these two sources (Finally, sorry I wanted to respond in a responsible manner)... Your job now is to sit back and think and use your discernment to think and feel what resonates with you as truth and what fits in best with YOUR "Reality Bubble" and "Belief System"... I will not force any of this information on people. I will offer it and let them do with it what they wish out of their own "Free Will".

Thank you,
    Corey AKA GoodETxSG/LUKE

Update: I was able to finally get more detailed information on "Tolec's" comments about the "BA's" that were misquoted by "Other Sources". I updated that info above in the area I left blank prior until I was able to get his actual comments and "See/Hear" them for myself. It seems the "Sphere Being Alliance" narrative is also being sort of rewritten as time goes by. I look forward to when DW finishes and released the Video Interviews (Where we barely scratch the surface of this info) so I can lock in the Interview Dates/Time Slots with the Popular Internet Radio Shows and Researchers (That I Respect). This will allow much more of this info to flow out in a cohesive manner...

Cobra has made more Recent Comments on the SSP Alliance/Sphere Alliance from more of a 4/5 D perspective and sort of re-writes the narrative leaving out the entire "Sphere Being Alliance" and "Blue Avian" message of "Service To Others, Love, Raising Personal Vibrations & Consciousness). Though I do not agree with most of what he writes he does have some positive messages and some common ground can be found.

There are obviously different sources briefing them than are briefing me directly (Face to Face) on what is currently going on in our Sol System (And Beyond.). We should however focus on the positives and not the negatives to find as much common ground as possible to bring us together.

TPTB infiltrate this industry (And have since the early 50's) heavily to cause debates and strife between Ego's and Personalities to cause as much division between light workers and those working for "disclosure" to prevent any real success at all. This has been a very successful strategy of TBTB for some time. We are often our own worst enemies in this field... Therefore lets see what we can do to try to bring ourselves closer together and prevent negativity and infighting as much as possible (IMHO at least).

It certainly doesn't help when people purposely misquote myself and other people like Tolec and Cobra on "Another Forum" out of their own personal prejudices.

Link to latest Cobra posting on KP's wonderful Blog:

Cobra Update 3-31-15… “The Alliance Fleet” - https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...lliance-fleet/

Thank you,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 4th April 2015 at 16:55.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (4th April 2015), Aragorn (4th April 2015), bobo (5th April 2015), Chester (6th April 2015), dancing waters (5th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), john parslow (4th April 2015), johnjen325 (4th April 2015), JRS (4th April 2015), kauilapele (5th April 2015), LarBear (5th April 2015), Largo (6th April 2015), lift the veil (4th April 2015), lookbeyond (4th April 2015), Majik (4th April 2015), Mark (5th April 2015), Maunagarjana (4th April 2015), mixermossin (5th April 2015), mocha (4th April 2015), modwiz (4th April 2015), PIPERON (5th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (4th April 2015), surfferjoe (18th April 2015), TaipeiSam (5th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (5th April 2015), Timewaster (5th April 2015), Verum (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ok I take advantage of the presence of Corey to see if my sources are reliable.
    From interviews cobra Tolec I made a idea, I can now start saying some things.
    I understand that on Zeta Reticuli there was a harvest positve or mixed and that some positives have been transferred in a future incarnation here to passage in fourth density here.
    The four spheres allies are part of a density higher than 6, two are those who have spent in our space continuum with experiences of peoples including mexico and peru.
    Both feel responsible for some patterns taken from the collective and are interacting here in a more pronounced and direct, many of the two spheres have wandering in activities on the planet, the work of these wanderers is synchronized lighting within the mass consciousness of particular distortions.
    At the same time they are managing the movement of entities based on the change on the main track of our timeline from them called tipping point.
    Some catalysts are specifically designed to heal some features illusory.
    This is part of the things of which physical instrument to choose and how to appear.
    Then I ask Corey if that beings of nature blue tall skinny with dark hair have had an experience of recollection by Arturo, and now are a part of the delegation of the guardians of Saturn.

thank you all.
    Last edited by solarimplosion, 4th April 2015 at 19:56.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), GoodETxSG (5th April 2015), johnjen325 (4th April 2015), PIPERON (5th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey -
    Just wondered -- are you familiar with the Cities of Light that are projected to appear around the planet? Perhaps they might be the Spheres unveiling for us? Thanks!!
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th April 2015), GoodETxSG (5th April 2015), modwiz (5th April 2015), PIPERON (5th April 2015), Sheila (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (5th April 2015)