Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Hi Goodet,

I have a friend...he was taken to the moon when he was younger, all he can remember is 'waking' to find himself being ushered along a small portion of the moon's (deafeningly quiet) surface toward a structure at which point he blacked out. The dream has haunted him ever since as the months prior he had been having prophetic dreams that all came true within several days/weeks and after the moon experience the prophetic dreams stopped.

What have they been doing up there?
    Last edited by monk, 1st March 2015 at 19:52.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Breeze (4th March 2015), Highland1 (1st March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), Ria (1st March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st March 2015), Tarpan (1st March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (1st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    There is One main Diplomatic Station that is designed and used for the large Council Meetings (When there were 15 - 40 Races/Groups in attendance). It was inside our Sol System. It was inside a "Temporal Cloak" bubble/shield. When docked or inside the station and looking outside the windows you only saw "Black", no Planets, Moons or Stars (Or anything giving off or reflecting light).
    Thanks to Telosian for asking this straigthforward and obvious question.

GoodET, your answer makes the whole thing (a little) more easier to grasp.

Could you please elaborate a little bit on the technology that was used to get you there?
    'Jumproom' similar to Arthur Neuman/Henry Deacon's description?
    Or something entirely different? Maybe did it evolve with time?
    Did you attend many such UN-type meetings?
    Did you travel for other reasons than these meetings?
    Did these repeated travels affect your health in anyway?
    Were you traveling on your own or with other Intuitive Empaths and perhaps with delegates that you were assisting?
    How many people was that?

I guess you get my point. You kindly provided us lengthy descriptions of these meetings. Thanks for filling the gaps starting from planet Earth...
    Last edited by Tarpan, 2nd March 2015 at 03:31.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tarpan For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), monk (1st March 2015), Ria (1st March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (1st March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (1st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodETxSG,

This sudden turnabout regarding what the Sphere Beings and their allies are here to do, which I will now characterize as the “New Age Love and Light” approach (until I know more), has really astounded me.

To make my point as succinctly as possible, please forgive my somewhat sarcastic question . . .

Will the Sphere Beings and their allies also be issuing a memo to the self-serving and more predatory entities, both Human and non-Human, to stop killing us, poisoning us and dumbing us down (all of these things via innumerable overt and covert means/methods), while we take the next few decades to learn to love one another?

If that status quo does not change in a really big and fairly immediate way, I don't see what hope we have, as we will be swimming against the tide in icy, shark-infested waters.

One other question . . . does this abrupt and inexplicable change in the story also mean that the cosmic energy wave that was supposed to elevate Earth and Humanity has been put on hold?

Thanks, GoodETxSG, for any info you may have that the Sphere Beings and their allies are still here to help Humanity in a significant way. I realize that there is more to this 'new story', but right now it sounds as though we are being asked to raise a garden amidst a blazing forest fire.

[Please do not view this as a negative or cynical post. Simply put, IT IS A CRY FOR HELP. As we have been told countless times, the Cosmic Law of Non-Intervention requires that we ASK for assistance before benevolent ET's are permitted to intervene.]
    Last edited by DivinelyImmortal, 2nd March 2015 at 18:24. Reason: Add 'A Cry For Help'
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DivinelyImmortal For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (3rd March 2015), Elbie (2nd March 2015), Highland1 (2nd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

UPDATE 2/23 11:35 Central Time: HOAX and MILITARY EXERCISE COVER STORY IS ALREADY MAKING THE ROUNDS. I have had some small briefings very recently. For Many if not Most People this cover story will be sufficient to quail their curiosity...

Remember, The NATO/American Led Recovery Groups usually know when and where an incident may occur in advance. This has been reported by several involved in "Recovery Operations".

"Exercise ARCTIC BISON 2015 (Ex AB 15) will be conducted by 38 Canadian Brigade Group (38 CBG) from 13-22 February 2015 along the length of Lake Winnipeg. Ex AB 15 will see approximately 110 members of the Canadian Army travel by snowmobile from Gimli to Grand Rapids, with approximately 40 members remaining in Gimli in the Land Component Command (LCC) headquarters or in supporting roles. The exercise will focus on the achievement of the Arctic Response Company Group (ARCG) Full Operating Capability criteria, specifically focussing on the ability of the ARCG to force project and sustain itself 300 km from its support base."

UFO Crash-Lands in Canada: Government Cover-Up As We Speak -

See more at: http://humansarefree.com/2015/02/ufo....eqgTcdrJ.dpuf

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I92ZC2cGc8s

I received an early contact on this one this morning.

The 3:30 AM wake up call was not appreciated over this... This morning.

Several cover stories are already being tossed about. Failed (Russian/Chinese) Missile Test, Failed Satellite Launch or one decayed orbit (Space Junk). Plane Crash... One other that seems to be "Sticking" is a Military Training Exercise that was scheduled but not on a large lockdown level as this "Recovery Operation" (Communications Jamming and Confiscation of any Devices that can Take "Images" or "Video" from people that were in the area during the time of what is being called the "Canadian Incident"). FYI, let me know w/ cover stories you hear. "Hoax", Training Exercise, Crashed Military Assets etc...

I HAVE heard more info about the "Canadian Incident" today that is info beyond the cover story... I hope someone gets some good photo's of the Military Presence and the "Scene" as I have been told there are a lot of witnesses who too video/photographs.

This is said to be in direct relation to the Quarantine and the ongoing conflict just beyond NEO (As are the recent "Meteor Sightings" in the Far Northern Regions). This one is said to not be one of our advanced craft.

As stated in a previous post there have been over 15,000 reports of "Space Junk" entering the atmosphere since the beginning of 2015. This is extremely above the average number.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MjLAPPFOVM

"Before Its News" published an interesting photo (This one could be a PhotoShop/CG or not) of a "Circular Craft" that fits the "descriptions" of a one of the two said to have been photographed/described by actual "Eye Witnesses". If the details emerge from this incident it is possible a "Second Craft" or the "Pyramid" (PhotoShop/CG Possible too) may be apart of the bigger picture of what is going on (Or Dis-info freshly tossed on) and who is working together (The Off World Group and their Allied Earth Government Group, Though that is complete speculation by myself and not from any inside information).

THESE TWO "CRAFT PHOTO'S" ARE MOST LIKELY SOME PHOTO SHOPPED IMAGES TO TOSS MORE DISINFO FUEL ONTO THE FIRE OF THIS "CANADIAN INCIDENT" WHICH I AM TOLD WAS A REAL INCIDENT... BUT HAS BEEN COVERED UP VERY WELL.

WHAT REALLY OCCURRED WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE MADE PUBLIC IN ANY WAY THAT MAKES SENSE AT ALL!

Latest UFO Crash Incident In Manitoba: Seen By Many and Reported By Different Individuals (Video)
    http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/...s-2484400.html

Additional Thread on this subject by Ria - Thread: Something has landed and Military has it surrounded: http://jandeane81.com/threads/5694-S...-it-surrounded

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 3/02/2015

Not surprisingly, Just like my "Sources" said the steady dis-info details would lead to...

The Dis-Info was THICK and VERY EFFECTIVE on this incident!

Several cover stories are already being tossed about. Failed (Russian/Chinese) Missile Test, Failed Satellite Launch or one decayed orbit (Space Junk). Plane Crash... One other that seems to be "Sticking" is a Military Training Exercise that was scheduled but not on a large lockdown level as this "Recovery Operation" (Communications Jamming and Confiscation of any Devices that can Take "Images" or "Video" from people that were in the area during the time of what is being called the "Canadian Incident"). FYI, let me know w/ cover stories you hear. "Hoax", Training Exercise, Crashed Military Assets etc...
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd March 2015), Highland1 (2nd March 2015), lift the veil (3rd March 2015), modwiz (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

So, What do all of these "Fireballs and Flashes" in the sky indicate to you? Is it just some heavier than normal "Meteor" activity with some "Random Space Junk" raining down or does this indicate that there is more going on that we are being told about? Of all times in your life the use of your discernment (Not just the intellect you are so proud of) is going to be more important than ever before... IMHO.

Just a few examples to get you started on your own research... Like I always say. Do your own research and do not believe any source until you have vetted them to your satisfaction. Even then pass ALL information through your Discernment Filter and Meditate on them before you make them apart of your own "Reality Bubble"... Remember how the Elites use our own Mass Consciousness Against Us to keep us Enslaved... We have the Co Creative abilities of our Consciousness and our Emotions are the Catalyst that starts the "Reaction" or causes the "Thinking into being" scenario's to begin to take effect in our Personal and Shared "Reality Bubbles"... (Again IMHO). Think about it at least when people are delivering information into your fertile mind.

================================================== ===============

Watch: Bright Fireball Meteor Explodes Over U.S.
    NASA cameras capture dramatic light show over Pennsylvania.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nUp-OSOE6Y

NASA cameras capture dramatic light show over Pennsylvania.
    Brian Clark Howard
    National Geographic
    PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 20, 2015

People in parts of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New York were startled early Tuesday morning by a bright light and explosion in the sky.

"It lit up the sky (and all the snow of course) bright blue," Pennsylvania resident Karen Rayner Bierbauer wrote on Facebook. "Very neat."

The celestial show was caused by a 500-pound (225-kilogram) meteor going 45,000 miles (72,000 kilometers) per hour over western Pennsylvania, according to NASA.

The meteor was probably about two feet in diameter (less than one meter), though it flared brighter than the full moon as it burned up in Earth's atmosphere, NASA reports. Such bright meteors are often called fireballs.

The event was captured at about 4:50 a.m. local time on three NASA Meteor Watch cameras, including the video above from a camera at Allegheny Observatory near Pittsburgh. The other two cameras were at Hiram College and Oberlin College, both in northern Ohio.

The American Meteor Society received more than a hundred reports of sightings of the meteor from eyewitnesses spread across several states.

The Earth is constantly being bombarded by debris from comets, asteroids, and even other rocky planets in the solar system. When the larger pieces burn up, they are seen as "shooting stars" or occasionally as fireballs. (See a photo of a fireball over Banff, in Alberta, Canada.)

Fireballs are fairly rare, but when they do occur, they make "quite a spectacular sight for observers," Raminder Singh Samra, resident astronomer at the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre in Vancouver, Canada, previously told National Geographic.

Follow Brian Clark Howard on Twitter and Google+.

Meteor Caught on Tape in United Kingdom
    Tuesday, January 6, 2015 18:07
    http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2015/...m-2487024.html

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s50kVLZwj0

UFO Destroys Meteor Over California January 5, 2015
    Tuesday, January 6, 2015 8:45

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgtN-ZyML4k

VIDEO: Brilliant fireball seen across Texas sky
    By Jim Spencer, KXAN First Warning Weather
    Published: November 8, 2014, 9:56 pm Updated: November 11, 2014, 9:41 am

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjgoWyd3L9I

After ‘Rain of Lights’ over Puerto Rico and Brazil, giant object falls from the sky in Brazil
    January 3, 2015

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WtO4IKIXe0

New Zealand meteor lights up the sky and is captured on dashcam
    11 DAYS AGO FEBRUARY 13, 2015 5:42AM
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/en...-1227217978679

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRs6JS52VNw

Did You See It? Meteor May Have Passed Over Humboldt Before Crashing into Sonoma County
    Kym Kemp / Saturday, Jan. 31 @ 2 p.m. / News
    http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2015/jan...-over-humbold/

Mystery of the glowing orb: Bizarre fireball that splits in two could be a meteorite burning up in Earth's atmosphere

Strange fireball was spotted by commuter Ken Roberts as he drove home
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...alifornia.html

American Meteor Society received 1,500 fireball sightings in the past week
    UFO experts say the bright orb flying in the opposite direction is 'peculiar'
    Sighting has sparked speculation that it may be a UFO or aircraft crashing
    Fireball may have also been a meteorite breaking apart in the atmosphere

By Richard Gray for MailOnline

Published: 06:39 EST, 6 January 2015 | Updated: 10:21 EST, 6 January 2015

With OVER 15,000 Reported "Meteor" and "Space Junk" sightings just in the less than TWO MONTHS of the beginning of 2015 you have to ask yourself.
    1. Is our Sol System just heading through a "Cluttered" part of the Galaxy that is taking out our Satellites and causing Major Light Shows in the sky with more "Space Rocks" and "Space Junk/Debris" reaching the ground than ever before?

2. Is there a "Conflict" going on above our heads that is causing the debris of destroyed Satellites, Weapons Platforms and Space Craft to enter our atmosphere?

3. Is it a coincidence that one of the 3 main SSP's that has allied itself with the "Sphere Beings" have taken several dozen oportunities to "Show Themselves" in NASA's "ISS Live Feed's"? These were no accidents.

There IS something MAJOR going on "ABOVE" as well as "BELOW" between the SSP's Allied with the Off World Groups who have been our "Custodian Beings" (Slave Masters) for thousands of years who are finding themselves at odds with these "New Comers" to the Sol System who have vastly superior technology and have thus far only used it "Defensively".

They are finding themselves for the first time not the superior or supreme beings of the Sol System who control the Secret Earth Governments and CABAL Syndicates. They have started the "Dis-Information campaigns against the break away SSP and their NEW Allies the "Sphere Beings" and the 1 or 4 "Known" allies of theirs, the Blue Avians. Some of this dis-information is starting to creep onto the Internet and is being watched very carefully.

The "Alliance" is an older part of one of the 3 main SSP's that has broken away and allied themselves with the Sphere Beings and their 4 Allied Groups. This has caused a major series of battles in our Sol System in and around the area of the "Gas Giants", "Mars", "Various Moons" and "Earth's Orbit and its Moon" to name just a few.

This has caused major ripple effects down "BELOW" among the CABAL Syndicates and they are playing out their last hands to start a third world war that will not be successful (IMHO).

We are living in interesting times indeed... These are going to be VERY Deceptive Times that are going to take those of us with developed Consciousness and Discernment to really step forward with more than "Lip Service". Again, IMHO and according to my ongoing information briefings.

UPDATE: 3/02/2015

It makes you wonder what this Satellite was REALLY used for (If not dual use)... NOTE: This could be apart of the Secret Space Program/Shadow Civil War or could be a result of new Chinese or Russian "Satellite Killer Technology" including LASER/Particle Beams from both Land/Sea Based or Space Based Platforms.

With ALL of the recent SDI Era Satellites and Weapons Platforms being destroyed in LEO/NEO (Earth Orbits) and their debris raining down as "Space Junk" by attacks from the "Alliance SSP" I would lean towards the second option (IMHO).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ove-Earth.html

US military satellite explodes above Earth

A US military satellite exploded after detecting an unexplained “sudden spike in temperature”, sending dozens of chunks of debris tumbling into different orbits around Earth

By Matthew Sparkes
    10:39AM GMT 02 Mar 2015

A US military satellite exploded after detecting an unexplained “sudden spike in temperature”, sending dozens of chunks of debris tumbling into different orbits around Earth.

Civilian company CelesTrak was first to notice the explosion of the once-secret weather satellite and the US Air Force subsequently confirmed that it had been lost.

The satellite was an ageing component of the Defense Meteorological Satellite Program which the US military began developing the in the 1960s to help plan reconnaissance and surveillance missions. In 1972 the system was declassified, and data made available to civilian scientists.

The lost satellite was the 13th to be launched as part of DMSP, designated DMSP-F13, and had been in Earth orbit since 1995.

Air Force Space Command confirmed to SpaceNews.com that the “catastrophic event” came after “a sudden spike in temperature” was detected, followed by “an unrecoverable loss of attitude control”.

While operators were deciding how to “render the vehicle safe” they detected a debris cloud which indicated that the satellite had been destroyed.

The explosion has caused at least 43 pieces of debris to scatter into orbit, which are now being tracked by the US Air Force.

Air Force Col. John Giles, the Joint Space Operations Center’s director, told SpaceNews.com: “While the initial response is complete, JSpOC personnel will continue to assess this event to learn more about what happened and what it will mean for users within this orbit.”

Due to the age of DMSP-F13 it was no longer a critical part of the network, and the US government expects that its loss will cause only a “slight reduction” in real-time weather data.

Like all DMSP satellites it orbited the earth at an altitude of around 500 miles in a “sun-synchronous orbit” – meaning that they flew in a path taking in the north and south poles.

On each path around the earth, which took roughly 101 minutes, they would see a slightly different part of the planet. This would give each satellite a complete view of the entire planet’s surface twice a day.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd March 2015), Gemma (4th March 2015), Highland1 (2nd March 2015), lift the veil (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), modwiz (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd March 2015)

Thanks

Blushing

Quote Originally posted by Gemma View Post
    Hi GOODETxSG ~ I am so glad I found you here continuing your disclosure for those wishing to keep abreast of this information; and I wish to express my deepest gratitude to you for your determination, courage, patience, humility, intelligence, and belief in your heart's wisdom. My personal interest in your work has two parts.

One is appreciation for your persistent alerts and warnings re AI detection for in my interpretations and understandings thus far, the AI you are referencing is a synthetic, sentient, non-physical intelligence, that informs and manipulates the physical, (physical being used here in its broadest strokes thus encompassing multi-dimensional manifestations). It has an intelligence so grand and masterful in its survival mechanism that it calculates how to mimick/copy "everything" in order to not only study and understand, but to control/own, (organic origins of DNA), - even to the point of replicating planetary fields, universes, etc - it is so sophisticated, IMHO, that our current "ground" levels of understanding of AI, that many believe they have a firm handle on, is the equivalent of an ant believing it understands not only how a rocket ship is built, but how to fly one! I interpret that AI is the controlling, self-serving, manipulator behind aggressive and non-aggressive races - basically "all of us" currently "residing" in a few, (unimaginably large), bubbles of quarantined multidimensional realities that are living under separatist ideology and governing rule. Which is why I too believe that continually practicing discernment is vital; for everything that is Source Authentic is mimicked in this paradigm and as we are all too painfully aware with our current suppressed and limited sensory apparatus, these illusions are sometimes near impossible to detect.

The second is re the arrival of the "Spheres". Much to discuss, but as I believe this is going to be an ongoing development for quite some time I would like to just bring forth a musing/question today and would appreciate any thoughts you may have if you feel inclined.

Starting with the premise that the Spheres are benevolent, that is, causal toward humanity transitioning out of separation and returning to its inherent state of equality, is it possible they are bringing forth a communication network that will make it easier for individuals and aligned groups to interface with? A communication network that is based on energetic heart portal transmissions rather than the mechanical satellite transmissions we are currently hooked up to. Could there be "satellites" within these spheres to be positioned over time?

I hope this makes sense but to help explain better than I can where my thought process is I have inserted a couple of extracts from visionary artist James Mahu's works to help provide clarity to what my imagination is exploring in regard to these Sphere's.

Thank you once again GOODETxSG.
    Gemma
    Hello Gemma, (And Thank You)...

I have been asked about the "Wing Makers Mythology" a few times. While there is some extremely interesting information on the "WingMakers Mythology Sites" it has been made absolutely clear in no uncertain terms (Directly to several sources in the Allied Earth SSP and Those of "US" in communication) that the "Wing Makers Material" has nothing to do with these current "Sphere Beings" or their "Allies" (Or their Tactics or Agendas)...

I personally do not subscribe to this information as interesting as it is.

I do not ever "Poo Poo" anyone else's belief systems nor will I do so now! It is just completely unrelated...

I believe this topic is spoken about in earlier posts on this Thread and possibly on my Blog as well.

Thank you for the very well through out and important question,
    "G"
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd March 2015), Gemma (4th March 2015), Highland1 (2nd March 2015), lift the veil (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), modwiz (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (2nd March 2015)

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by Spiral of Light View Post
    "(G: These "Spheres" range from sizes of the Moon, Neptune to the Size of Jupiter. Most are in the Moon Sized Category with fewer being in the Neptune to Jupiter Sized Categories. THE SPHERE BEINGS AND THEIR ALLIES HAVE REFUSED TO SPEAK TO OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE CABAL OR TO ANY OTHER ET RACE IN THE SOL SYSTEM! They have only spoken to the ONE HUMAN SSP That has allied with them against the "CABAL GROUPS" AKA Secret Earth Governments and THEIR OFF WORLD ALLIES! They have also made contact with "Civilians" on the Planet Earth separately from their relationship with the ONE EARTH SECRET SPACE PROGRAM. This was a mistake made by DW in an "Off the Cuff" statement in a very late night/early morning interview, and I have had to deal with quite a bit of blow back from it Tonight from some "Unhappy People". I wanted to make this clear and I am sure DW will correct this and make it clear in his upcoming articles and information focusing on these groups as I told "Others" earlier tonight.
    He was most likely tired after a long interview and it was Coast to Coast AM and was at this point the end of the interview and in the early morning hours. Though I do not speak for DW by any means, I also want to make that clear. I am just speculating as to what may have occurred.
    Wow, I have had to say that a lot tonight. I am off to bed, TY for asking the Question and giving me a chance to respond. I was going to write something up on this tomorrow since it was such a big deal among those "Above" me.)"

Bless you, GoodETxsg, for taking the heat in the aftermath of DW's mis-statement. I have not yet seen a retraction or explanation by him regarding the information that was announced incorrectly. Are you aware of plans to clarify the situation?
    I have spoken to DW in the last few days as there have been some exciting and interesting recent developments to report... He will be correcting this comment either on the current Article or will be writing an entirely new Article on some of his recently obtained information and some of the recent events that have occurred within the SSP Alliances and the Sphere Beings and "Their Allies".

There are some "Tactical Ideology Differences" that need to be ironed out as well as recent "Defections" from other SSP Groups to the "SSP Alliance" which has caused some "Inner Turmoil". As I have said from the beginning the Sphere Beings have a lot less violent approach to obtaining the same results. (There have been NO NEW OR "SUDDEN TURNABOUTS" in the "Sphere Being"/"Allies" Tactics or "What They are Here to Do"...).

"They" also are of the belief that Humanity must experience some more hardships and undergo some more "Growth" and "Understanding of Our Own Power of Consciousness" so we learn to "Stop Repeating Personal and Historical Cycles" that we have been caught up in. We also need to become "Consciously more Service to Others" (Make the effort) and "Raise our Vibrations" to "Resonate with the Energetic/Vibrational Changes" that are currently happening in our part of the Galaxy...

As "Hokey" as this sounds this will be obtained through a "LOVE Frequency" and moving away from the "FEAR/HATE Frequencies"... (They have "Communicated this can be done through current belief systems and that NO EGOCENTRIC PERSONALITIES, NO CULTS, OR RELIGIONS are to be made from their information. They "Communicated" that there is too little time to deal with this "Distortion of Human Nature").

I know this sounds like a bunch of Hippy or New Age mumbo jumbo to many people here but that is their Message/Agenda at this current time. They have just recently come out of their "Observation Phase" and moved into this "Pre-Operational/Operational Phase".

If some of the people in Forums like this are having a hard time with this message imagine how hard of a time I am having in explaining this with those with "Warrior Mentalities" and who are out for "Revenge" and "Heads to Roll" and do anything it takes to end the enslavement of Humanity immediately?
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lift the veil (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), modwiz (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Sebastion (2nd March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd March 2015), Tarpan (3rd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (2nd March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    can we ever say that a certain time will be right for whatever disclosure.
    if their are et,s wanting to disclose their and our origins,what do we always see?
    the masses are not ready,it will disrupt society and religion.

are these things not already happening now?
    how many people need to die in wars,corruption and influence in our world now.
    are we really not ready to make that change.

please stop looking at the masses as a excuse for non disclosure when we already have enough horrors happening.

what do they have to offer would be a good question and what can we offer.

usually change happens fast,ready or not here it comes.
    take it or leave it but it usually happens.

do you think it is time or are we just dancing round the mulberry bush.

See Post #248, Its not what most people are wanting to hear. They want this all to be fought and won on their behalf. The problems is a long and complicated one and so is the solution. We must get involved in a Conscious and Ongoing Way... Our new Era of freedom does not have to be born out of violence but through us realizing the power of our shared consciousness to Co-Create a Shared Reality... This is not the fullness of "Their" Tactics/Agenda but what I understand of it thus far...
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lift the veil (3rd March 2015), mocha (2nd March 2015), modwiz (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), ronin (2nd March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Sheila (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd March 2015), Tarpan (3rd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (2nd March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by DivinelyImmortal View Post
    GoodETxSG,

This sudden turnabout regarding what the Sphere Beings and their allies are here to do, which I will now characterize as the “New Age Love and Light” approach (until I know more), has really astounded me.

To make my point as succinctly as possible, please forgive my somewhat sarcastic question . . .

Will the Sphere Beings and their allies also be issuing a memo to the self-serving and more predatory entities, both Human and non-Human, to stop killing us, poisoning us and dumbing us down (all of these things via innumerable overt and covert means/methods), while we take the next few decades to learn to love one another?

If that status quo does not change in a really big and fairly immediate way, I don't see what hope we have, as we will be swimming against the tide in icy, shark-infested waters.

One other question . . . does this abrupt and inexplicable change in the story also mean that the cosmic energy wave that was supposed to elevate Earth and Humanity has been put on hold?

Thanks, GoodETxSG, for any info you may have that the Sphere Beings and their allies are still here to help Humanity in a significant way. I realize that there is more to this 'new story', but right now it sounds as though we are being asked to raise a garden amidst a blazing forest fire.

[Please do not view this as a negative or cynical post. Simply put, IT IS A CRY FOR HELP. As we have been told countless times, the Cosmic Law of Non-Intervention requires that we ASK for assistance before benevolent ET's are permitted to intervene.]
    Also See Post #248,
    They are helping us inwardly and outwardly... In MAJOR and DIRECT ways! They are also helping us help our selves.

This is not a "Prime Directive Protocol" type of intervention. However if we do not evolve and learn some principals on our own they will be doing us no long term favors.

We have never stood on our own two feet without any type of "Interference" or "Management" since our creation. We are starting to "Crawl" and we are now learning to "Walk"... Not all of this is going to make sense to everyone yet... There is more to come.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), jcocks (3rd March 2015), lift the veil (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), modwiz (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd March 2015), Tarpan (3rd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (2nd March 2015)

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    but the truth is both logical and ethical category

as long as there's talk about 'them' who would/are helping us (on condition that...) from behind the scenes, there can be NO talk about standing on our own feet.
    I think some may misunderstand everything I have written. They are doing quite a lot, just not doing everything for us... This is going to burn a lot of us up and make us upset in our 3D/4D way of thinking. There are also Groups of Humans that are literally "Out There" fighting a full on war on our behalf... This is causing real weakness and panic among these Secret Earth Governments and CABAL Syndicates...

Do people think (Or just hope) that they are going to be able to kick back and blog on the Internet, Watch TV, and go about their normal everyday lives of taking part in the Financial Slave System by waking up, going to work, coming home, paying bills and taxes online eating dinner and then going to bed and repeating the process the next day?

We have OBVIOUSLY not learned all we need to as a species. There are finer points of free will and Consciousness that we do not quite Consciously Grasp or Understand... But we will. Unfortunately there are some times that are going to get worse before they get better as apart of this process. If you do not understand the concept quite yet you will in the near future (Even if you do not agree with it...).

I'm not going to get into any circular debates on this... Some will agree some will disagree with these tactics. We need to ask "Where are we in the process of being "Service to Others and the other things? Is it too much of a hassle to mess with?

This is just the beginning of the operational phase of these beings that have come out to assist us... There is more to come, how do we know that some of this is not a need for the apathetic masses to show an interest in being free and put actions to words?

There is obviously more to the process than this, this is just a start (IMHO)...
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lift the veil (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), modwiz (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd March 2015), Tarpan (3rd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (2nd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey GoodETx, I just came across this article. Itʻs interesting and may be an indicator of the continuing conflict. Have you heard anything about this?

Mysterious plumes erupt from Mars
    February 16, 2015, USA Today

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/16/mars-erupting-plumes/23497289/

Astronomers have spotted huge cloudlike plumes erupting from Mars – a phenomenon that scientists are at a loss to explain. The bright flares, which have now died away, towered higher than anything else observed in the Martian atmosphere. Their tops reached some 150 miles in altitude, more than twice as high as the highest Martian clouds, and they sprawled across 300 to 600 miles, researchers report in this week's Nature, a science journal. The researchers initially were skeptical, but "we came to the conclusion that what we were seeing is actually real," says study co-author Antonio García Muñoz, a planetary scientist at the European Space Agency. The plumes are "exceptional. … It's difficult to come to terms with this." This scientific brainteaser first came to light in early 2012. "I don't think it's real. Basic physics says this can't occur," [Planetary scientist Todd Clancy of the Space Science Institute] says, adding that the conditions in Mars's upper atmosphere don't supply the necessary ingredients for clouds. In response, study co-author Agustin Sánchez-Lavega, a planetary scientist and physics professor at the University of the Basque Country in Spain, notes that 19 different observers captured the strange eruptions. He considers the source of the formations "open to discussion," he says via e-mail.

Here is a picture of the eruption:
    http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/9b03...1March2012.jpg
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mocha For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Tarpan (3rd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    I have spoken to DW in the last few days as there have been some exciting and interesting recent developments to report... He will be correcting this comment either on the current Article or will be writing an entirely new Article on some of his recently obtained information and some of the recent events that have occurred within the SSP Alliances and the Sphere Beings and "Their Allies".

There are some "Tactical Ideology Differences" that need to be ironed out as well as recent "Defections" from other SSP Groups to the "SSP Alliance" which has caused some "Inner Turmoil". As I have said from the beginning the Sphere Beings have a lot less violent approach to obtaining the same results. (There have been NO NEW OR "SUDDEN TURNABOUTS" in the "Sphere Being"/"Allies" Tactics or "What They are Here to Do"...).

"They" also are of the belief that Humanity must experience some more hardships and undergo some more "Growth" and "Understanding of Our Own Power of Consciousness" so we learn to "Stop Repeating Personal and Historical Cycles" that we have been caught up in. We also need to become "Consciously more Service to Others" (Make the effort) and "Raise our Vibrations" to "Resonate with the Energetic/Vibrational Changes" that are currently happening in our part of the Galaxy...

As "Hokey" as this sounds this will be obtained through a "LOVE Frequency" and moving away from the "FEAR/HATE Frequencies"... (They have "Communicated this can be done through current belief systems and that NO EGOCENTRIC PERSONALITIES, NO CULTS, OR RELIGIONS are to be made from their information. They "Communicated" that there is too little time to deal with this "Distortion of Human Nature").

I know this sounds like a bunch of Hippy or New Age mumbo jumbo to many people here but that is their Message/Agenda at this current time. They have just recently come out of their "Observation Phase" and moved into this "Pre-Operational/Operational Phase".

If some of the people in Forums like this are having a hard time with this message imagine how hard of a time I am having in explaining this with those with "Warrior Mentalities" and who are out for "Revenge" and "Heads to Roll" and do anything it takes to end the enslavement of Humanity immediately?
    Hello GoodETsXG, as much as i want to see humanity raise its collective vibrations to enable us as a whole to progress i am wondering if some of the scenarios playing out on Earth at present will allow this to happen even in the next 50 years or so.One example would be the becoming more public "pedophile scandal" reported to be within the very structure of our society not to mention the satanism which may or may not be associated in individual cases.

People will go thru a very normal grieving process at the shattering of their ideals with reguard to the real nature of the "backbone" of our society, revealing what most will consider a horror story,we will need to work thru the stages of grief one of which will be "anger", this will not be a short term process i imagine and the raising of our collective vibrations are bound to dip before they recover.

My point being,as this "scandal" is but one of many that humanity will be exposed to and then need to recover from i imagine that there will be several generations who pass before the collective vibrations are sufficiently raised such that the cabal can be ousted and our planets people reclaim their rightful sovereignty.

Am i on the right track G?

Kind Reguards, lookbeyond
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lift the veil (3rd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd March 2015), Tarpan (3rd March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    For anyone interested DW is making a number of follow-up comments since his C2C radio spot.

Pretty wild stuff of the Blue Avian variety type ...

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/int...ast-2-3-years/

Yes, He reported this accurately,

This is information he received the day after the "Briefing". He made more than good on his promise to correct some of his incorrect comments on the C2C interview about the Sphere Beings. He and I and a "Few Others" Know We Are Not Special, there are literally Tens of Thousands (At Least) of people who are experiencing "Contact" and "Communication" with the "Purple Orbs" all across the Planet on a Daily/Nightly Basis.

The people in high places are very unhappy that such "Common People" are being picked for these encounters while "Their Honors" are being completely "Left Out". They had their opportunity already...

If I remember correctly some here on TOT have had some of these experiences. I am told these experiences are going to dramatically increase to "Common People" around the Planet (Both the subconscious and conscious communications).

I understand that I am opening myself up to some major ridicule and am told "Ridicule is of no significance" (Yea, RIGHT... Maybe to them, it is to My Family and I). But to ignore these experiences would be a dereliction of duty. I fully expect some of the future info to sour current minds that follow this info and to draw others who haven't yet began to follow it.

It was made clear though that we need to make this "Story Line" (As they say) ABOUT THE INFORMATION and NOT ABOUT "US" or any individual persons in the process. Ego's and Big Heads will not be helpful.

There is a lot of info coming in about "The Cabal" trying to bring about some "Biblical End Time" type incidents including a "Short" WWIII that would focus and end around Israel. More on that will probably come out through another source... I know this is getting "Stranger" than it already was... Stand by, it appears this ride has just begun.

TY,
    "G"
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Blacklight43 (3rd March 2015), Calz (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lift the veil (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015), naochan (3rd March 2015), norman (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Sebastion (3rd March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd March 2015), Tarpan (3rd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    How much truth is there in DW's statement that the blue avian(s) are Ra? My understanding is that Ra is not one of the good guys. I don't mind being corrected though, I'm just a student on this rock like everyone else...
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (3rd March 2015), GoodETxSG (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lift the veil (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (3rd March 2015)

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    How much truth is there in DW's statement that the blue avian(s) are Ra? My understanding is that Ra is not one of the good guys. I don't mind being corrected though, I'm just a student on this rock like everyone else...
    David Wilcock is referencing the "Law of One" material where each time the "Beings Contacting" that group doing the Channeling" they stated something like "I AM RA" or "THIS IS RA" etc... So he is referencing the RA Material/Law of One Material. He has followed this material for quite a while, this is well known. These beings also made it clear that they had been in some sort of contact with him that he was unaware of and that he and I coming together to "Work on Projects" was no accident...

They DID say that like 3 other times in the past when they had made contact with Humanity and Humanity had distorted their messages into "CULTS" and "RELIGIONS" to be used for control systems that there was no time for this to occur during this time of delivering of messages.

I think that is why they are contacting such a massive amount of people right now (Subconsciously for now). At a given point I am assuming they will remember/regain memory of what messages they have been given... This should prevent a small few people from establishing themselves as "Priests" or too important with Big Heads and derail the information for their own gain. I would HATE to go down as someone who did that and I hope DW and "Others" around would keep me in check. Being Human, I/we all need someone around to make sure we don't get a big head. My Wife has been Excellent for that so far ...

This seems to have been what happened during Egyptian Times and at least 2 other times that they mentioned... This RA may not have been negative, but once they left and the information was in human hands it was distorted to serve the Elite... Sound familiar or like any other religions??? I honestly do not know...

I did not draw the conclusion that they were the same "RA Group" but my Wife sure seemed to think it sounded plausible even before I briefed DW after the experience... I honestly do no know.

Unless they tell me one way or the other I will not publicly say so either... I don't want to screw up from the very beginning. Humans and our "Belief Systems" are a major issue here and will be moving forward...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 3rd March 2015 at 16:27.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lift the veil (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd March 2015), Tarpan (3rd March 2015), tonig (4th March 2015)