Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello Corey,

Is there any special supervision not to discover the technology hidden beneath the Sahara?

Have you seen the planetary entity sometimes?

Transfer of people or whole villages does not involve a huge violation of free will?

There are energy events whenever there is a meeting or a meeting and in the morning you may be tired, you participate in an astral?
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2015), McCroft (12th April 2015), Sheila (16th May 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    i feel we are all old enough to know what we are dealing with.
    just look at the world around us.
    all i will say it is not very nice and this is not how it is suppose to be.....
    I'm sorry, (Not to sound combative but this subject has a very emotional effect on me...)

I relived those details in fairly graphic detail with DW in our hours of personal conversations. It is very difficult stuff to think or talk about in detail.

If you have read Dr. Salla's latest article where I covered some of this then you can pretty easily extrapilate many of the details. All of this will be coming out in the not to distant future to everyone's dismay.

If you want all of the "Gory Details" shared here and now, I am sorry... It is just not going to happen at this point. This is not "SciFi" for me it was what I lived through.

I do see the world around us, and most people cannot even agree on what is going on in that world around us that we know of. This is very sick and complex stuff. When the time does come for humanity to find out the MANY CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY committed by "Our Elite" Leaders it is going to be a massive shock and many will go through all the stages of remorse... (It has already been tested out on small test groups...).

It is going to be difficult for some people who have taken part in these programs against their will to know what will be "Done With Them"... It's a very difficult and complicated situation that we will all be facing soon enough IMHO.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

5thElement (14th April 2015), Alan (12th April 2015), Aragorn (12th April 2015), bobo (12th April 2015), Chester (12th April 2015), coloradojo (2nd May 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (12th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), LarBear (13th April 2015), Largo (13th April 2015), lift the veil (24th April 2015), lindigab (12th April 2015), Mark (12th April 2015), Maunagarjana (12th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), RealityCreation (12th April 2015), ronin (12th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Sooz (12th April 2015), SouthDelight (12th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015), TaipeiSam (12th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th April 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by solarimplosion View Post
    Hello Corey,

Is there any special supervision not to discover the technology hidden beneath the Sahara?

(COREY: Usually it is in the middle of no where... When it is needed, yes... Intervention is used to prevent excavation.)

Have you seen the planetary entity sometimes?

Transfer of people or whole villages does not involve a huge violation of free will?

(COREY: Yes, In my opinion it very much is... But the "Negative Beings" do not care about our free will any more than an Alligator cares about the feelings or free will of a monkey that is bending over for a sip of water in the river. The Negatives do not obey laws but are held accountable to them.)

There are energy events whenever there is a meeting or a meeting and in the morning you may be tired, you participate in an astral?

(COREY: No, I am "Picked Up" and delivered to these meetings and locations and they are "Physical Encounters and Gatherings".)
    Thank you,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (12th April 2015), Aragorn (12th April 2015), bobo (12th April 2015), Chester (12th April 2015), coloradojo (2nd May 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (12th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), LarBear (13th April 2015), lift the veil (24th April 2015), lindigab (12th April 2015), Maunagarjana (12th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), solarimplosion (12th April 2015), Sooz (12th April 2015), SouthDelight (12th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015), TaipeiSam (12th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    There are many "Recovery Colonies" I guess you could say in other Solar Systems where they are being treated well and are healing.

so we have et,s that abduct us then we have et that rescue us from the abductors?
    who are the good guys and who are the bad?
    from a psychological viewpoint they would not be allowed back to earth as they would seem crazy with their stories.
    as we have not been informed of our true reality and what is happening.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    guys there is someone who transcribed the interviews video Corey?
    If there is a site let me know.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2015), Largo (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Corey,

QUESTION

As things stands at the moment I can't see that the average Joe or many others simply will look inwards just like that without any kind of activation through a huge energy pulse i.e. from the Sun or something similar, as is stated on several places that will influence our DNA in order to lift the veil so that every human can take a conscious decision, concerning which path to take, the one with service to others or keep the same ol sam ol.

There must be reasons for the DNA not being fully activated yet and I doubt we can do this just by ourselves at least not the majority.

What is your take on this?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2015), coloradojo (2nd May 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Astrael View Post
    this are my thougts about it
    I am also a nobody but I know how important is it to stay
    allways in contact with source energy

I do not agree with a lot of posts here
    cause I am a woman and I see the world without battles and wars
    even without evil.... its all in the ima- genetion

firsts we create devils and enemies and after we have battles
    projecting our inner battles outside

but who I am to someone like GoodETxSG ? (COREY: A wonderful and beautiful creation! That is what you are to me no matter what you may feel about me. We are all "Fractals" or pieces of our "Other Selves".)

if it is really like this with our collective world
    than we need the heros
    we neded them in the Greek Sagas when Jason and the 50 heros went out in the Argonaut ship

so please go on and fight HERO MANS
    fight agrressors with agression?

sorry I will not troll but I am to much Buddhist for all this battles and spacecrafts

as we GoodETxSG said in some post in the internet
    about someone who also was concerned
    that if this is not a projection of war from our planet earth to the cosmos

GoodETxSG ansered that everyone creates his realyty bubble
    and so he should stay ( the man hwo made this question) in his bubble of illusion

Astrael

(Beautifully Said Astrael!!!)

Thank all of you for your support.

I am very exhausted from my "Adventures" and "Conferences" Last Night/Early Morning. Its not even 1PM yet and I have taken 2 naps and about to take another (Between grabbing some food).

Everyone is an extremely special and beautiful piece of the "Source" or "Creation". None of us is any more special or extraordinary that the others IMHO.

We are all hero's very often in our everyday lives and in the lives of those we care about. The more we work at being service to others and loving to all the more of a "Hero" we all become in my book.

I am a very fallible human being who has a great deal of faults... I as many have a great deal of room for improvement to make.

I am choosing (As are many of you) to take the path of focusing on raising my vibration and consciousness to become a more loving and service to others person. The hardest part is "Forgiveness" I have found...

The Blue Avians have made it very clear to me to make sure that all attention should be focused on this "Message" and not on myself, to let my ego become fluffed, or to allow this "Message" to develop into a "Cult" or "Religious Belief System"...

I am just some person that was picked to deliver their Message... II am no wise sage or guru my any stretch of the imagination.

I appreciate these kind words and am not aiming them at the wonderful soul who just gave/posted this wonderful compliment and supportive message.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to make the statement that this "Message" and information is not about me but about each of your own personal journeys.

This was pushed home to me once again last night after the Two Conferences by "Tear-Eir"...

I just wanted to find a way to work it into a posting today.

Thanks again for the support and loving expressions and thoughts,

Corey/GoodETxSG

Reposted: I am copying this from another post I made this morning...

MAJOR UPDATE: Might as well add it here...
    (I had my own encounters last night. It was a grand meeting ("UN Type of Human Like ET Federation") at the old location I used to attend meetings at as a support role/"IE" and then another one with the SSP Alliance Leadership from last time where One Blue Avian was present. I have completely lost my voice. I got back and couldn't even think about going back to bed so I am also completely exhausted. This was after the dreaded meeting with the negative "Non-Human" group a couple of days ago. I already gave DW and my Wife of course the briefing on that meeting and weird encounter... After all of the debriefs and I get them written up they will be posted minus some information...)
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 12th April 2015 at 18:31.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

5thElement (12th April 2015), Alan (12th April 2015), Aragorn (13th April 2015), Astrael (12th April 2015), bobo (12th April 2015), Chester (12th April 2015), Ciauzar (12th April 2015), coloradojo (4th May 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (12th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Dogstar (12th April 2015), JByas (12th April 2015), john parslow (12th April 2015), Kander (12th April 2015), LarBear (13th April 2015), Largo (13th April 2015), lift the veil (24th April 2015), Mariana (14th April 2015), Mark (13th April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), Maunagarjana (12th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), onespirit (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Sooz (12th April 2015), SouthDelight (12th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015), TaipeiSam (13th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    (Beautifully Said Astrael!!!)

Thank all of you for your support.

I am very exhausted from my "Adventures" and "Conferences" Last Night/Early Morning. Its not even 1PM yet and I have taken 2 naps and about to take another (Between grabbing some food).

Everyone is an extremely special and beautiful piece of the "Source" or "Creation". None of us is any more special or extraordinary that the others IMHO.

We are all hero's very often in our everyday lives and in the lives of those we care about. The more we work at being service to others and loving to all the more of a "Hero" we all become in my book.

I am a very fallible human being who has a great deal of faults... I as many have a great deal of room for improvement to make.

I am choosing (As are many of you) to take the path of focusing on raising my vibration and consciousness to become a more loving and service to others person. The hardest part is "Forgiveness" I have found...

The Blue Avians have made it very clear to me to make sure that all attention should be focused on this "Message" and not on myself, to let my ego become fluffed, or to allow this "Message" to develop into a "Cult" or "Religious Belief System"...

I am just some person that was picked to deliver their Message... II am no wise sage or guru my any stretch of the imagination.

I appreciate these kind words and am not aiming them at the wonderful soul who just gave/posted this wonderful compliment and supportive message.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to make the statement that this "Message" and information is not about me but about each of your own personal journeys.

This was pushed home to me once again last night after the Two Conferences by "Tear-Eir"...

I just wanted to find a way to work it into a posting today.

Thanks again for the support and loving expressions and thoughts,

Corey/GoodETxSG

Reposted: I am copying this from another post I made this morning...

MAJOR UPDATE: Might as well add it here...
    (I had my own encounters last night. It was a grand meeting ("UN Type of Human Like ET Federation") at the old location I used to attend meetings at as a support role/"IE" and then another one with the SSP Alliance Leadership from last time where One Blue Avian was present. I have completely lost my voice. I got back and couldn't even think about going back to bed so I am also completely exhausted. This was after the dreaded meeting with the negative "Non-Human" group a couple of days ago. I already gave DW and my Wife of course the briefing on that meeting and weird encounter... After all of the debriefs and I get them written up they will be posted minus some information...)

thank you for your wonderful answer Corey
    as an emphatic I guess you feel my vibration who is unconditional love

So I am with all my heart here with you Corvey and all the lightworkers
    I understand that you need rest... good vibes for you!!!!

in a dream I was informed that I am a spaceship commander
    I hope that my missions are peacefully

it is my first day in this forum and I am looking foreward about this great work
    all here are doing... only that in my reality is peace allready...

Aloha Astrael
    Last edited by Astrael, 12th April 2015 at 18:48.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

Alan (12th April 2015), Aragorn (13th April 2015), Chester (12th April 2015), coloradojo (4th May 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Kander (12th April 2015), LarBear (13th April 2015), Largo (13th April 2015), Mark (13th April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), Maunagarjana (12th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), onespirit (13th April 2015), RealityCreation (12th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Sooz (12th April 2015), SouthDelight (12th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th April 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by JByas View Post
    The best way to forgive ones self and others is by BEing anew going forward... meaning being the opposite of your past ego,personality, or transgressions.
    For we cannot undo the past, but we can be light and love going forward and weigh or tip the scale with the NEW person we've become! IMHO

I briefly glimpse back on those times and say, I'm not that person anymore... and I will be sure to go forward in my new consciousness and energy.
    My spirit then finds peace.

Sidenote: My popcorn is ready for the video and info to come... waiting patiently!
    Oh and by the way.... dude when will we be able to view the holograph history of this planet WHOA!
    I was so geeked when I read about that on your blog
    Thank you sir... You are quite right indeed.
    Corey/GoodETxSG

David Wilcock Video Interview Edit/Release Update:
    (Received an update this morning that DW is making serious headway on the editing and after effects. When I speak to him this evening to give him the full "Briefing" from my "Encounters" and "Conferences" Last Night/This Morning I will see if he can give me a more accurate estimate on a completion time. I think it turns out some hours of video was not usable.

We shot at night at his home because of lighting and noise. Each night we would get going and before we knew it the time would be early morning. In quite a lot of the last hours of content I was so tired that I was starting to sound like I just got hit in the head with a cast iron frying pan... and my eyes were half open. Like I said I am not a public speaker and I kept saying "Um" and words like "Whatnot" quite often.

He is cleaning it up and fixing it as best as he can. But I am going to be attacked quite a bit as it is... Releasing hours of video where I can barely remember my own name because its 4AM and I am in LA but still on Central Time would only make things worse... He is doing well on the editing though...

We are making a separate project of me working with an Artist and CGI Pro to create images of all of the "Beings" I have encountered as well as depictions of facilities and "Vessels"/"Craft".

I hope to have an update in the morning on the Video Interviews. We really barely scratched the surface of all the details as you may have guessed from the Dr. Salla Article that was just published... There is quite a lot more to talk about and release in upcoming Interviews on Internet Radio Shows and with Researchers...)
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (12th April 2015), All is One (12th April 2015), Aragorn (13th April 2015), blue (13th April 2015), bobo (12th April 2015), CeeTee9 (13th April 2015), Chester (12th April 2015), Ciauzar (12th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (12th April 2015), DatuSK Rising (12th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Dogstar (12th April 2015), enlightened star (12th April 2015), jcocks (13th April 2015), LarBear (13th April 2015), Largo (13th April 2015), lift the veil (24th April 2015), lookbeyond (13th April 2015), Mariana (14th April 2015), Mark (13th April 2015), Maunagarjana (12th April 2015), modwiz (12th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), norman (12th April 2015), Olaf (13th April 2015), onespirit (13th April 2015), Param (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Sooz (12th April 2015), SouthDelight (12th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015), TaipeiSam (13th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th April 2015), Verum (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Thank you sir... You are quite right indeed.
    Corey/GoodETxSG

David Wilcock Video Interview Edit/Release Update:
    (Received an update this morning that DW is making serious headway on the editing and after effects. When I speak to him this evening to give him the full "Briefing" from my "Encounters" and "Conferences" Last Night/This Morning I will see if he can give me a more accurate estimate on a completion time.
    Corey -- I wonder how much of DW's "hold up" on releasing the videos is because he wants to 'package' them using Adobe After Effects, etc. The fact is that currently your story and information is front and center of the discerning alternative community. We are at this time in great need of more information, i.e. your interviews.

While I appreciate DW's 'professional' packaging of his blog posts and videos, I wonder if it might serve the greater good for all concerned to JUST RELEASE THE MATERIAL, AND FOREGO ANY UNNECESSARY 'EDITING'.

Frankly, I don't need or care about "effects", such as 3-D graphics, transitions, etc. (My day job is A/V and video-processing, btw.) ALL I care about is the interview itself.

I'm sure DW has plenty of reasons for wanting to 'put a bow' on what he's releasing, but it seems to be taking weeks just to get this material out the door. I don't know what your opinion is on the matter, but speaking for myself, I would appreciate a much faster turnaround on this material give the importance it occupies in MANY of our reality considerations at this moment.

If there's anything you can do to 'nudge' DW towards just getting the material out ASAP, I'm sure I"m not alone in suggesting that we would greatly appreciate it!
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), bacchus (13th April 2015), Believer (12th April 2015), blue (13th April 2015), bobo (12th April 2015), CeeTee9 (13th April 2015), Ciauzar (13th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), jcocks (13th April 2015), Largo (13th April 2015), Param (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015), yobear (13th April 2015)

Thanks

Blushing

Thank you Fiz, (I appreciate your professional opinion!)

I also appreciate that people are really looking forward to the release of the video's. I do see your point and do agree. I also know that he is following another "Nudge" from these same beings... They wanted me to work with him by name and told me to trust him.

He had already earned my trust with his ethics on so many levels (Including the way he conducts his personal life that most wouldn't believe!!!, VERY ETHICAL!)...

I am being led to leave this in his hands and let them be released when they are released. It seems these beings work with Synchronicity on a level that we do not understand. They have blown both my mind and DW's mind on several occasions.

I DO want to see the video's come out soon... But I think they will come out exactly when they should.

I am also at this time answering another round of very well thought out questions provided by Dr. Salla for a Third Article on The SSP Alliance and Other Material that will help prepare the way for the video's...

DW is a major workaholic and is working on these videos on overdrive right now. I have a feeling that when I speak with him this evening he will have a pretty good idea of when these Video's will be ready for release. I do not think it will be weeks but much sooner (IMHO).

Thank you again for the posting and professional and personal input. There is going to be more detailed information coming out in the next two days that will build up to the Video's. Dr. Salla's new article as well as the report on the last several Non-Human Federation (Draco/Orion & their Allies) Meetings, The Human Like Federation Meetings and the Several SSP Alliance and Sphere Being Alliance (Blue Avian) meetings.

Thank you, There is more coming very soon...

Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Akasha (14th April 2015), Alan (13th April 2015), Aragorn (13th April 2015), bobo (12th April 2015), CeeTee9 (13th April 2015), Ciauzar (13th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (13th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), enlightened star (12th April 2015), fiz (13th April 2015), Kander (13th April 2015), LarBear (13th April 2015), Largo (13th April 2015), lift the veil (24th April 2015), Mariana (14th April 2015), Mark (13th April 2015), Maunagarjana (13th April 2015), modwiz (13th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), onespirit (13th April 2015), Param (13th April 2015), RealityCreation (13th April 2015), samara (13th April 2015), shannon333 (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Sooz (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (13th April 2015), TaipeiSam (13th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th April 2015), yobear (13th April 2015)

Thanks

Happy

Quote Originally posted by enlightened star View Post
    He is cleaning it up and fixing it as best as he can. But I am going to be attacked quite a bit as it is... Releasing hours of video where I can barely remember my own name because its 4AM and I am in LA but still on Central Time would only make things worse... He is doing well on the editing though...

We are making a separate project of me working with an Artist and CGI Pro to create images of all of the "Beings" I have encountered as well as depictions of facilities and "Vessels"/"Craft".

I hope to have an update in the morning on the Video Interviews. We really barely scratched the surface of all the details as you may have guessed from the Dr. Salla Article that was just published... There is quite a lot more to talk about and release in upcoming Interviews on Internet Radio Shows and with Researchers...)

God Bless you in this service. We are all grateful for this information and your time and energy to get this done. I am sure that all of this will be very far reaching, and that is exciting. The best thing to do is ignore the critics, and not feed them more energy by giving them your time. Move forward in this great effort, and please relay our sincere thanks to all of the Sphere Alliance for their part in this. I send Love to you, DW and all involved. May you move forward in the flow of harmony with the Universe and with the highest and best for you and all that you meet.

Thank you, these are quite some complicated and work intensive projects... Most of the hard work is being done by other professionals... I am just providing the information as it happens. Creating these 3D images and other things are not easy... This is a separate project than the video's but the video editing project is a lot for DW to do on his own as well.

Thank you all for the interest and support... I hope to provide the information you seek ASAP...
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (13th April 2015), Aragorn (13th April 2015), bobo (12th April 2015), CeeTee9 (13th April 2015), Ciauzar (13th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (13th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Dogstar (13th April 2015), enlightened star (13th April 2015), fiz (13th April 2015), john parslow (13th April 2015), Kander (13th April 2015), LarBear (13th April 2015), Largo (13th April 2015), lift the veil (24th April 2015), Mark (13th April 2015), Maunagarjana (13th April 2015), modwiz (13th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), onespirit (13th April 2015), pablo.s (13th April 2015), Param (13th April 2015), shannon333 (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Sooz (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (13th April 2015), TaipeiSam (13th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I have a question. Last week I listened to Coast to Coast, the show about Nibiru. I have not spent much time on the subject of our (possibly) binary twin. A pass by would surely cause us to have some "challenges" before things get better. It would no doubt be an Event. I found the show more disturbing than I expected. But there's much I don't know. Do we have a dwarf twin getting ready to come through and make its mark?
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), citsym (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (14th April 2015), Spiral of Light (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Hi Corey,

I am not just another nobody, I am AWESOME!

That said, if the alliance are allowing images to be created in their likeness, then why not supply actual photographic images/footage?

(Please PM me if you need to borrow my Sony Handycam! )

P.S There is no such thing as a nobody, you are all awesome as well, but I "may" be just a little bit more awesome.....

P.P.S Also take a couple of days out dude or you will burn out! Be safe, be well.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), bobo (13th April 2015), Ciauzar (13th April 2015), dancing waters (13th April 2015), Hahnemaniac (15th April 2015), john parslow (13th April 2015), Param (13th April 2015), shannon333 (14th April 2015), Silver Eagle (14th April 2015), Sooz (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Q&A: The Hum

Hi Corey,

I've only just discovered the information you have been sharing for the past few months on both the Project Avalon and TOT forums. Needless to say, I've been a little distracted for the past few days as I catch up to all of the discussions and process the information. First and foremost I want to say thank you for your bravery and service. Like many of the people you've been corresponding with, your experience and knowledge has tied up many loose-ends for me while also triggering related questions, emotions, and memories. Rather than dumping all of that here now, however, I will just ask one question and hope you have time to respond.

I live in Vancouver, Canada. Starting one night in 2008 I become aware that I was hearing a low-frequency humming sound that has persisted to this day. It turns out a large number of other people have also been experiencing this phenomena at a variety of locales around the world. See:
    http://www.thehum.info/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...us-Windsor-Hum..http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Windsor-Hum..

As described in a couple of the links above, some Hum "sufferers" are seriously affected by this persistent sound and consider it a type of psychological attack. The source of the Hum phenomena continues to be unidentified and open to debate. Instead of letting it drive me crazy like some of the others, I decided that I should apply some basic cognitive therapy and have since learned to live with it. As I began to Awaken and learn more about Ascension narratives I preferred to ascribe it to the much talked about changes in the Earth's own energetic frequencies; perhaps even acting as a Awakening trigger for seekers like myself (which did begin to happen a couple of years after first beginning to hear The Hum).

However, after reading through your material this weekend and then experiencing an exceptionally intense and fluctuating night of Hum sounds I revisited a nagging theory that perhaps The Hum was not as benevolent or benign as I'd prefer to think. Perhaps it is yet another tool being used by anti-humanity forces to have the opposite effect. Since the tone fluctuates inconsistently it could very well be carrying programmed messages. Maybe those are intended to have the opposite effect, namely to limit burgeoning spiritual and energy consciousness and/or to induce self-harming behaviour.

So my obvious question to you is, do you have any knowledge (first-hand or otherwise) of programs or technology that may be causing The Hum and, if so, what its intent may be?

Be well.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to lyghtofmine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2015), bobo (13th April 2015), CeeTee9 (14th April 2015), Ciauzar (14th April 2015), GoodETxSG (14th April 2015), Lillith (14th April 2015), Longbow (13th April 2015), lookbeyond (14th April 2015), Mariana (14th April 2015), Myriad (14th April 2015), Param (14th April 2015), PIPERON (14th April 2015), Silver Eagle (14th April 2015), Spiral of Light (13th April 2015), Spiritwind (14th April 2015), TaipeiSam (14th April 2015)