Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    hello goodet.

without recall or total recall how would one differentiate the true memory!
    Good question Ronin,
    maybe GoodET will get a chance soon to differentiate real from false memories?

Russ
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Breeze (26th January 2015), GoodETxSG (26th January 2015), Ria (26th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    hello goodet.
    people have memory,s.
    then they have dreams.
    then they can have a memory of a dream.

then there are false inserted memory's such as screen memory,s to hide the truth.

but without recall or total recall how would one differentiate the true memory!
    dreams can become so powerful that they do affect our waking life.

i suppose what i am asking is i have a few memory,s of dreams from very young concerning..unseen bases and alien craft.
    funny how these dreams have always stayed!
    There are those walking around every day who have been abducted and used in programs that have zero recall... That experience dreams inside dreams (Sign of screed dreams). And who have screen memories that they will hold onto until they die. There is a small percentage of Humanity that these screen memories and blank slating do not work on or it's affects are only temporary.

Those that have had the vast majority of their experiences NOT blank slated but only certain parts screened or removed tend to recognize those very easily (Recognizing them tends the process of them breaking down naturally in your subconscious).

Those of us that spent time in various programs that were debriefed while not being blank slated always had the memories as we were needed for future operations but they just placed (Very Evil/Negative) "Gate Keepers/Blocks/Triggers" in place that would cause some to become suicidal or self destructive if they decided to speak out loud about their knowledge and experiences.

So many others in life just.... row row row their boat... gently down the stream...
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Breeze (26th January 2015), DivinelyImmortal (26th January 2015), Dracon (26th January 2015), Highland1 (26th January 2015), lift the veil (26th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015), Ria (26th January 2015), ronin (26th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (26th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    from what you know - did 'augmented' ai prophets have any remaining sense that they were one time human and if so, how did they relate to that piece of personal history from their augmented mode? thanks.
    The AI Prophets and Augments feel superior to "Regular Humans"... but that is nothing new.

Right now the AI Prophets, Secret Earth Governments and their OFF WORLD Allies who used to be the "Custodian Gods" of our Solar System are both in panic mode and are very upset (Including the more positive types). They are spreading around about a dozen stories of who these Sphere Beings and Allies are and using "Fear" to control their Human Minions and Followers into believing these beings (New Arrivals) are "Evil" or "Negative" and here to invade.

They are rallying their resources the best they can with the "New Arrivals" outmatching their technology many thousands of times over. There is a lot of trickster god and manipulation scenarios going on and building up as the cabal syndicates begin to fall on the surface of the Earth... Many followers and members of these Alien/ED groups that have been "Left Out" and "Ignored" in this current scenario are coming in with all kinds of stories and disinfo saying they KNOW this or that about the Sphere Beings using the Dis-Info to get attention and followers back on their groups causes and Agenda's. Discernment is going to be needed at an all time high.

The Sphere Beings and Allies are not playing into the propaganda games and will let their actions show their intentions. They are from a higher vibrational realm and do not engage and act like those here do or would expect them to. May we live in interesting times indeed...
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (30th March 2015), Breeze (26th January 2015), dancing waters (28th January 2015), DivinelyImmortal (26th January 2015), Elbie (26th January 2015), Highland1 (26th January 2015), lift the veil (26th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015), modwiz (29th January 2015), Ria (26th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (26th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (28th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodETxSG,

Regarding your statement . . .

"Things are said to get a LOT worse before they get better and we have to go through quite a bit in a short time that will test us all. There are some things that are said that need to be allowed to happen so that Humanity learns the lessons and has the Genetic Memories to prevent them from repeating cycles of mistakes."

Do you have any insight about "things . . . that need to be allowed to happen", such as whether we are talking about natural, cosmic-type events, e.g., asteroid/meteor strike(s), a massive CME or EMP, a physical pole shift, etc., or whether this is in reference to false-flag events or other disasters at the hands of TPTB, e.g., setting off Yellowstone or the New Madrid, [edit to add a complete collapse of the Babylon Money Magic System]?

Maybe I can answer my own question, since you say "that Humanity [needs to learn] the lessons and [have] the Genetic Memories to prevent them from repeating cycles of mistakes", that implies, in my opinion, man-made events at the hands of TPTB, and, again in my opinion, such man-made events would be allowed by the Sphere Beings and their allies that are more horrific than anything modern man has ever experienced, due to previous man-made events, e.g., Hurricane Katrina, Fukushima, etc., failing to wake up the masses. In other words, collective Humanity needs to be hit up side the head with the proverbial two-by-four to understand, loudly and clearly, that we have been under total domination and control by some very evil forces and to never allow that to happen again.

I'm not trying to fear-monger, but am trying to gain some insight as to what lies ahead for us. Ultimately, none of us should have any fear, as we are immortal Beings.

On another note, which is merely a conjectural observation on my part, since everyone (including ET's/ED's/AI's) on or near Earth are now quarantined/prevented from leaving, I'm guessing that "things/events" shall begin playing out within months, as opposed to years more of delay. Your comment on this would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    DivinelyImmortal
    Last edited by DivinelyImmortal, 26th January 2015 at 18:35.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DivinelyImmortal For This Useful Post:

Breeze (27th January 2015), Elbie (27th January 2015), GoodETxSG (27th January 2015), Highland1 (26th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015), Ria (26th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    The AI Prophets and Augments feel superior to "Regular Humans"... but that is nothing new.

Right now the AI Prophets, Secret Earth Governments and their OFF WORLD Allies who used to be the "Custodian Gods" of our Solar System are both in panic mode and are very upset (Including the more positive types). They are spreading around about a dozen stories of who these Sphere Beings and Allies are and using "Fear" to control their Human Minions and Followers into believing these beings (New Arrivals) are "Evil" or "Negative" and here to invade.

They are rallying their resources the best they can with the "New Arrivals" outmatching their technology many thousands of times over. There is a lot of trickster god and manipulation scenarios going on and building up as the cabal syndicates begin to fall on the surface of the Earth... Many followers and members of these Alien/ED groups that have been "Left Out" and "Ignored" in this current scenario are coming in with all kinds of stories and disinfo saying they KNOW this or that about the Sphere Beings using the Dis-Info to get attention and followers back on their groups causes and Agenda's. Discernment is going to be needed at an all time high.

The Sphere Beings and Allies are not playing into the propaganda games and will let their actions show their intentions. They are from a higher vibrational realm and do not engage and act like those here do or would expect them to. May we live in interesting times indeed...
    i.e. ai prophets are pseudo human, not human human because they are ego posessed, mentally disturbed, dysfunctional with no intent to introspect. none whatsoever. no ?

i come across plenty..they are omnipresent these days.

tho it must be said and i do notice, they act as if they are going to perish, disintegrate any minute. some such are in the near vicinity and it's interesting to watch
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Bob (26th January 2015), Breeze (27th January 2015), GoodETxSG (27th January 2015), Highland1 (26th January 2015), Ria (26th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (29th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Spiral of Light (28th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    There are those walking around every day who have been abducted and used in programs that have zero recall... That experience dreams inside dreams (Sign of screed dreams). And who have screen memories that they will hold onto until they die. There is a small percentage of Humanity that these screen memories and blank slating do not work on or it's affects are only temporary.

Those that have had the vast majority of their experiences NOT blank slated but only certain parts screened or removed tend to recognize those very easily (Recognizing them tends the process of them breaking down naturally in your subconscious).

Those of us that spent time in various programs that were debriefed while not being blank slated always had the memories as we were needed for future operations but they just placed (Very Evil/Negative) "Gate Keepers/Blocks/Triggers" in place that would cause some to become suicidal or self destructive if they decided to speak out loud about their knowledge and experiences.

So many others in life just.... row row row their boat... gently down the stream...
    Hi GoodETxSG, thanks for your time, im interested to understand how those who hav zero recall can account for missing time in their lives/ injuries possibly sustained, etc? How do they hold down a job, hav family life etc whilst also participating in another "life" as it were?

Thankyou, lookbeyond
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

benny (29th April 2015), Breeze (27th January 2015), Elbie (27th January 2015), GoodETxSG (27th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), Ria (29th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi GoodETxSG, thanks for your time, im interested to understand how those who hav zero recall can account for missing time in their lives/ injuries possibly sustained, etc? How do they hold down a job, hav family life etc whilst also participating in another "life" as it were?

Thankyou, lookbeyond
    First of all thank you for removing my name from the post. (As for other persons who are obviously sent here and ignorant of many factors of the MILAB plights they might as well be using trigger words and taunting PTSD patients pushing them towards suicide in some cases. We had to deal with many of those situations after a formerly respected and well know researcher and their supporters publicly attacked MILAB's causing these kinds of triggers that were nothing more than displays of a sociopath...) And they call others crazy?

Yes, these people have the same basic lives as people with PTSD who have to live with their families and hold down jobs (Often not very well, changing jobs often) and it has a very heavy effect on their loved ones. PTSD would be easier to explain as there is an explanation. If they do not have any memories but their subconscious is dealing with the trauma they have gone through it is extremely confusing to the conscious mind and can manifest in all kinds of ways and illnesses such as Fibromialga and similar issues.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

benny (29th April 2015), Birddog (29th January 2015), Breeze (27th January 2015), dancing waters (28th January 2015), Elbie (27th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), Joan Wheaton (20th March 2015), lift the veil (29th January 2015), Radial (28th January 2015), Ria (27th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (29th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (28th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    i.e. ai prophets are pseudo human, not human human because they are ego posessed, mentally disturbed, dysfunctional with no intent to introspect. none whatsoever. no ?

i come across plenty..they are omnipresent these days.

tho it must be said and i do notice, they act as if they are going to perish, disintegrate any minute. some such are in the near vicinity and it's interesting to watch
    Well Said! I couldn't add anything to what you said...
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Birddog (29th January 2015), Breeze (27th January 2015), Elbie (27th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), Ria (27th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (29th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Tarpan (27th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by DivinelyImmortal View Post
    GoodETxSG,

Regarding your statement . . .

"Things are said to get a LOT worse before they get better and we have to go through quite a bit in a short time that will test us all. There are some things that are said that need to be allowed to happen so that Humanity learns the lessons and has the Genetic Memories to prevent them from repeating cycles of mistakes."

Do you have any insight about "things . . . that need to be allowed to happen", such as whether we are talking about natural, cosmic-type events, e.g., asteroid/meteor strike(s), a massive CME or EMP, a physical pole shift, etc., or whether this is in reference to false-flag events or other disasters at the hands of TPTB, e.g., setting off Yellowstone or the New Madrid, [edit to add a complete collapse of the Babylon Money Magic System]?

Maybe I can answer my own question, since you say "that Humanity [needs to learn] the lessons and [have] the Genetic Memories to prevent them from repeating cycles of mistakes", that implies, in my opinion, man-made events at the hands of TPTB, and, again in my opinion, such man-made events would be allowed by the Sphere Beings and their allies that are more horrific than anything modern man has ever experienced, due to previous man-made events, e.g., Hurricane Katrina, Fukushima, etc., failing to wake up the masses. In other words, collective Humanity needs to be hit up side the head with the proverbial two-by-four to understand, loudly and clearly, that we have been under total domination and control by some very evil forces and to never allow that to happen again.

I'm not trying to fear-monger, but am trying to gain some insight as to what lies ahead for us. Ultimately, none of us should have any fear, as we are immortal Beings.

On another note, which is merely a conjectural observation on my part, since everyone (including ET's/ED's/AI's) on or near Earth are now quarantined/prevented from leaving, I'm guessing that "things/events" shall begin playing out within months, as opposed to years more of delay. Your comment on this would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    DivinelyImmortal
    Some of the things mentioned above are indeed what are expected. No "List" of events or incidents has been provided however... The RV Post from my Blog seems to match some of what is to be expected...

Does Remote Viewing Data Reveal That We Are Apart of a Solitary, Binary or Trinary Star System? Does Similar Data Point to An "Astronomical Event" and An "Ascension Energy Shift"?
    http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....l-that-we.html
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (30th March 2015), Birddog (29th January 2015), Breeze (27th January 2015), DivinelyImmortal (27th January 2015), Elbie (27th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), modwiz (29th January 2015), Ria (27th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi GoodET,

Re: Post #35, where 'Once in a Blue Moon asked how to stop attacks for those who are TI's, it is the agencies that are doing this. NSA has been taken to court by a few of their own employees for targeting them with electromagnetic weapons and microwave radiation after they left work for one reason or another. I would say that Darpa also has a hand in this. Respectfully, this isn't something anyone agreed to.

If anyone being targeted can get an MRI, the implants will show up. Also, an echocardiogram may show implants in the area of the heart, however, the MRI scan will show much more detail.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

DivinelyImmortal (29th January 2015), Highland1 (29th January 2015), Ria (29th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally posted by Birddog View Post
    Hi GoodET,

Re: Post #35, where 'Once in a Blue Moon asked how to stop attacks for those who are TI's, it is the agencies that are doing this. NSA has been taken to court by a few of their own employees for targeting them with electromagnetic weapons and microwave radiation after they left work for one reason or another. I would say that Darpa also has a hand in this. Respectfully, this isn't something anyone agreed to.

If anyone being targeted can get an MRI, the implants will show up. Also, an echocardiogram may show implants in the area of the heart, however, the MRI scan will show much more detail.
    I am low on sleep so I will have to look back at the post for what "TI's" are (Update "Targeted Individuals"). Yes a good portion of these attacks ARE from Intelligence Agencies and Secret Earth Government Agencies... That is not the ONLY source of these attacks though. I don't know of anyone that would agree to these attacks either...

There are so many of these technologies that are "Off the Shelf Devices" and easily checked out of inventory, often with units reported "Missing" or "Destroyed" in the field that it would boggle the mind. I know a guy that is harassed so badly that he sleeps in an "Iglue" of water storage bricks filled w/water as well as covered with layers of reflective foam wall insulation with 100% wool blankets glued to them. Some of these technologies have tricked down to the field and are being abused by some agents who are using them on their ex-wives or their new lovers.

Indeed a lot of this tech is out of control and after it was developed into small units that can be operated by one person from a vehicle, low flying aircraft or near by home/apartment that is not so far out of range that the "Blooming Effect" causes the "Non Lethal" weapons to become less effective.

Some of the MILAB's I have been working with are harassed with technology including "The Voice Of God" technology which causes them to think they are hearing voices in their heads telling them to kill themselves or to hurt others in dramatic ways, being contacted by Aliens or Channeling Data from some disembodied being (With the data download abilities of this technology). I could go on and on with the things that are possible with the technology that special units within all of the Federal Agencies have access to.

I have been dealing with many people that are;
    1. Being Harassed by "Agencies" or "Off world AI".
    2. Faking being harassed to try to infiltrate MILAB support groups (Agents)!
    AND the hardest to deal with...
    3. Mentally Ill people who believe they are "Targeted individuals" and all "Believe" they are all sorts of "Other Than Human Beings", among other delusions...

Number 3. Angers people the most as from the beginning it has been almost impossible for "Experiencers" to get so called "Main Stream Science" and Psychology to take the VERY REAL experiences seriously or assist them when they were being labeled as having Schizophrenia or Delusions of Control. The fact is that those outside of the Mains Stream Sciences that have sacrificed their "Reputations" among their peers in the scientific community because the have come to believe in the VERY REAL experiences of "Alien Abduction" and "MILAB" as well as the Harassment that goes along with being one of these individuals DO HAVE TO DEAL with this touchy subject on a daily basis.

They DO HAVE TO DEAL WITH people who turn out to NOT BE EXPERIENCERS but be People with Schizophrenia or One of Several types of "Delusions" (Extremely Often). It is upsetting and a difficult part of their work that has to be handled very carefully. Most commonly what is ran into are the before mentioned and below;

- Schizophrenia (One of the most common that are encountered, mostly undiagnosed or refuse medications thinking the medications are being switched out by the government with mind control drugs etc...).
    Examples of some of the most common types of delusions are:
    - Delusions of persecution or paranoia – Belief that others — often a vague “they” — are out to get him or her. These persecutory delusions often involve bizarre ideas and plots (e.g. “Russians are trying to poison me with radioactive particles delivered through my tap water”).
    - Delusions of reference – A neutral event is believed to have a special and personal meaning. For example, a person with schizophrenia might believe a billboard or a celebrity is sending a message meant specifically for them.
    - Delusions of grandeur – Belief that one is a famous or important figure, such as Jesus Christ or Napolean. Alternately, delusions of grandeur may involve the belief that one has unusual powers that no one else has (e.g. the ability to fly). (THEY are Aliens or Have Exclusive Contact with Aliens that Shows all other info from sources other than themselves as "Disinformation")
    - Delusions of control – Belief that one’s thoughts or actions are being controlled by outside, alien forces. Common delusions of control include thought broadcasting (“My private thoughts are being transmitted to others”), thought insertion (“Someone is planting thoughts in my head”), and thought withdrawal (“The CIA is robbing me of my thoughts”).
    (People with these disorders are found on "Forums", Help Groups and Even some "Researchers" themselves.). This does not negate the experiences of those really going through these horrible experiences but anyone can see how it contributes to the confusion of this "Field" and to the proper treatment and diagnosis of individuals whether they be "Experiencers" or sadly happen to be born with a Chemical or Neurological Issues that promote "Delusions".

I had no idea when I started out to attempt to help MILAB's how many out there now realized that they were "Experiencers" (The numbers have grown in the last 5 years significantly and people like Eve L. and James B. are in high demand and short supply)... The "Infiltrator's" are something that has gone on with Alien Abduction Groups and MILAB Groups since they first began and are nothing new...

The mentally ill have always been kind of the same as the "Infiltrators" accept they are not malicious in their intention's. They have to be handled similarly to MILAB's who are being deprogrammed of their "Triggers" as those With Mental Issues can be set off as well and possibly hurt themselves or others. Sadly when you talk to "Researchers" this is a group that is gravitated towards these subjects along with the large number of "Experiencers", "Scifi Curiosity Seekers" and "Agents/Trolls"... This IS really a tough and unforgiving field from what I am being told by multiple researchers and honestly have experienced myself (Quite a bit of Email, Skype and Forum Harassment since September 2014!).

The people that really are experiencing these technological harassments are living through a 24x7 Hell depending on the type and severity of the attack they are under. There are no easy answers for people going through these attacks either. IF it is an "Agency" attacking you there is more of a chance of you finding a way to deflect or filter the types of frequency weapons as well as during the attacks you can begin to identify where in your home you are, what side of your body is more affected and start to chart out where the attack is coming from. Is it always the same? You may have a stationary device disguised somewhere on a telephone pole or in the window of another building or vehicle that is activated remotely. This will be a "Line of Sight" device and most likely once you know what to look for you can locate where it is coming from.

If it is not an "Agency" and it is "Off World" then you are at the mercy of the attacker. Unless you find a way to use certain materials to block the frequencies you will remain within range of their reach.

Most of the Low Earth Orbit technologies have been disrupted recently along with the older SDI 1980's weapons that were "Taken Out" by some of the operations related to the "Shadow Civil War" that has been going on within the various SSP's and Allies. There is a lot going on in the Sol System right now and the way things are heating up down on Earth within the Secret Earth Governments and their related Cabal Crime Syndicates it seems the stress of the coming changes is being felt from the top down.

I do not envy anyone that has gone through these technological harassments and attacks as well as the seldom mentioned "Spiritual Attacks" or Attacks on a "Astral Plane". That is a whole other topic and each of these types of "Attacks" have a wide range or spectrum of "Types" and "Intensities".

This is of course according to my direct and personal experiences and my humble opinions.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 2nd February 2015 at 14:17.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (30th March 2015), benny (29th April 2015), Breeze (29th January 2015), dancing waters (29th January 2015), DivinelyImmortal (29th January 2015), Elbie (29th January 2015), Highland1 (29th January 2015), jcocks (29th January 2015), Joan Wheaton (20th March 2015), lift the veil (29th January 2015), lookbeyond (29th January 2015), modwiz (29th January 2015), Radial (29th January 2015), Ria (29th January 2015), sandy (30th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (29th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (29th January 2015), Tarpan (29th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodETxSG,

I believe what I am about to relate is very important for everyone to know.

Yesterday afternoon about 3:23pm MST, January 28, 2015, what I have since identified as a Blackhawk approached my house from the west (probably out of Dugway - 50 miles due west of me) and flew fairly low (500-700 ft?) directly around my house, making over two complete loops before flying off to the south.

I have to believe that this threat/warning was directly related to my private communications with you this past Sunday, whereby I was attempting to take you and your information to a wider audience via a third party, who shall remain nameless.

Looking at the positive side, this abhorrent behavior by our cowardly military to stifle the truth, instead of honoring its oath to protect us from our enemies, both foreign and domestic, serves to validate both your credibility as a person and the authenticity of your information, neither of which I have ever doubted.

Also, as an additional warning, I received a psychic attack last night as I was sleeping.

My three main points with all of this are 1) to emphasize to any skeptics that you are who you claim to be, 2) that your information is truthful and 3) that we have a rogue military (and government) that does not serve the people.

Thus, I have tremendous respect for you for trying to reveal the truth to Humanity about a far greater picture than what TPTB and their ET controllers want us to know. They want us to cower in fear, but that motivates me even more to stand up to them, which I am doing by posting this experience of mine to inform and enlighten others. By the standards of our rogue government, I imagine this makes me a “domestic terrorist”, but so be it; I refuse to see a coward when I look in the mirror. There is a saying that “tyranny prevails when good people do nothing”, or words to that effect. If I receive any more threats, I will post them here; making such things known is our best protection, in my opinion.
    Last edited by DivinelyImmortal, 29th January 2015 at 16:26.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DivinelyImmortal For This Useful Post:

Breeze (29th January 2015), dancing waters (29th January 2015), GoodETxSG (29th January 2015), lookbeyond (29th January 2015), naochan (28th February 2015), Ria (29th January 2015), Sebastion (29th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Sooz (30th January 2015), Spiral of Light (30th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by DivinelyImmortal View Post
    GoodETxSG,

I believe what I am about to relate is very important for everyone to know.

Yesterday afternoon about 3:23pm MST, January 28, 2015, what I have since identified as a Blackhawk approached my house from the west (probably out of Dugway - 50 miles due west of me) and flew fairly low (500-700 ft?) directly around my house, making over two complete loops before flying off to the south.

I have to believe that this threat/warning was directly related to my private communications with you this past Sunday, whereby I was attempting to take you and your information to a wider audience via a third party, who shall remain nameless.

Looking at the positive side, this abhorrent behavior by our cowardly military to stifle the truth, instead of honoring its oath to protect us from our enemies, both foreign and domestic, serves to validate both your credibility as a person and the authenticity of your information, neither of which I have ever doubted.

Also, as an additional warning, I received a psychic attack last night as I was sleeping.

My three main points with all of this are 1) to emphasize to any skeptics that you are who you claim to be, 2) that your information is truthful and 3) that we have a rogue military (and government) that does not serve the people.

Thus, I have tremendous respect for you for trying to reveal the truth to Humanity about a far greater picture than what TPTB and their ET controllers want us to know. They want us to cower in fear, but that motivates me even more to stand up to them, which I am doing by posting this experience of mine to inform and enlighten others. By the standards of our rogue government, I imagine this makes me a “domestic terrorist”, but so be it; I refuse to see a coward when I look in the mirror. There is a saying that “tyranny prevails when good people do nothing”, or words to that effect. If I receive any more threats, I will post them here; making such things known is our best protection, in my opinion.

TY, we too have had some interesting incidents in the recent few days since I agreed to work with a couple of researchers with larger audiences.

One of whom I am meeting with for a full week of interviews and sharing of some data I haven't shown to anyone else (After this person has vetted me vigorously through their various long standing sources in now over 100 hours of conversations and "Strategic Questioning" leading now to what they say is over "200 Points of Confirmation with no Red Flags" which surprised them greatly as they called it a "Statistical Impossibility" for me to have done so out of "Deceptive Luck"...).

I wouldn't doubt if a "Polygraph" is the next thing to pop up in that meeting next week as thorough as they are being. But with all of the other recent people doing as many interviews as they can get putting out disinfo (Some verified but they have not been confronted yet.)... I don't totally blame those Researchers who are being "Responsible" and actually "Vetting" people before they put out a great sounding story to get a huge amount of hits to their web sites and donations and advertisers... It is a serious problem right now (IMHO).

Military Helicopters flying around your house at low altitude is very unnerving!
    I think some of this is just the normal "Deterrent/Psy-Op" type of operations that are used to cause you to think twice about speaking out about your Decades of Direct Experiences and Participation in Certain Compartmentalized Black Projects. Especially when you have had the rare and often unpleasant opportunity to have been "Read In" to and Worked on Multiple Projects which are ALL extremely Compartmentalized and Segmented from each other (Most Often One never knowing of the existence of another and Their "Members" would honestly deny the existence of ANY of the others..).

I hope you keep a charged video camera in a handy location like we started doing after our encounter with the Triangle over our house in November after I first started speaking about certain subjects I was warned/threatened about speaking out on. This resulted in me being brought in, interviewed and debriefed within a day or two of that incident.

This was obviously a very direct method that you experienced but some of the "Other Methods" of harassment spoken about in my post above have been used on us as well, but so far very minor ones that are just meat to let us know "We are here, We are watching".

Thanks for reporting your experience to me,

GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (30th March 2015), benny (29th April 2015), Breeze (30th January 2015), dancing waters (29th January 2015), DivinelyImmortal (29th January 2015), Elbie (29th January 2015), Joan Wheaton (20th March 2015), lookbeyond (29th January 2015), Ria (29th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (29th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Sooz (30th January 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (30th January 2015), Tarpan (30th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), The One (29th January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodETxSG,

I'm always looking to connect the dots, so what I'm connecting here is a Remote Viewing session posted on your blog:

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....l-that-we.html

with this KSFY (an ABC affiliate) video:

http://www.ksfy.com/home/headlines/W...290287661.html

I will quote a few sentences from your blog, and then a few sentences from the KSFY video.

From your blog:

"Directional Drilling" to cause "Spring Water" into "Lava Chambers" in the "Yellow Stone Super Volcano" along with strategic placement of "Mini Nukes" in parts of Yellow Stone and the "San Andreas Fault" timed to "Go Off" causing massive Earth Quakes, "Super" Volcanic Eruptions and Tsunami's in N. America and E. Asia along with "Synchronized" plans to collapse the EU.

From the KSFY transcript:

Researchers like Hank [Hank Heasler has been a Yellowstone National Park Geologist since 2002.] who study both seismic and volcanic activity here at Yellowstone say they are fairly certain that there will be no type of volcanic eruption here in the foreseeable future. But then we asked Hank to define "foreseeable future".
    "Now what do we mean by foreseeable future? I would say, you know a couple of weeks, and that's what I would say with certainty."

-------------------------------

So, connecting the dots, a Remote Viewing session that saw strategic placement of nuclear devices in parts of Yellowstone timed to go off to cause massive destruction is one dot that may connect to this other dot where the Park Geologist states that there will be no Yellowstone eruption within the next two weeks, as though such eruptions can be timed so precisely. Well, I guess they can if they are caused deliberately.

Anyway, I'm not trying to cause any fear, but I have to wonder whether there is any connection here. Perhaps if we expose this diabolical possibility ahead of time, it can be prevented from happening.

On the other hand, I know that “certain events” need to occur to wake up Humanity, so this is quite a conundrum in my mind. Ultimately, I believe it is up to the benevolent ET's to intervene, if they choose to, meaning if this potential man-made disaster is meant to be stopped.

Again, I don't want anyone to have any fear, as we all are Divinely Immortal Beings, but we still need to keep a very close eye on potential events that would further the depopulation agenda (U.N. Agenda 21).

-----------------

Adding an additional thought:

As many of us know, TPTB always give us clues ahead of time of their future crimes against Humanity. Their perverted thinking is that if we are too stupid to see the clues, then we deserve whatever we get. So, is this two-week window by Park Geologist Hank Heasler the "clue" that we are supposed to see?
    Last edited by DivinelyImmortal, 30th January 2015 at 22:40. Reason: Add add'l thought
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DivinelyImmortal For This Useful Post:

Elbie (31st January 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd February 2015), heyokah (2nd February 2015), Highland1 (31st January 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), Ria (30th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (30th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (31st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Hi GoodETxSG, I guess Saturn is a hot potato.

I'd still like to know the truth behind why it's the most screamingly obvious anomaly in the whole solar system.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Breeze (1st February 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd February 2015), Ria (30th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Spiral of Light (31st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)