Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Thanks
    Hi, GoodET,

Could you tell me if you know of an occult agenda behind the CERN Large Hadron Collider ?
    Did they build the LHC just to find the Higgs?
    The LHC was shut down in February 2013 (after finding the Higgs), to undergo £97 million worth of upgrades and it will have double its power when it restarts by March 2015.
    What are they up to?

Thanks for giving your time.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Breeze (2nd February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd February 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd February 2015), Highland1 (2nd February 2015), lookbeyond (2nd February 2015), Ria (2nd February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Sooz (2nd February 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Question

Quote Originally posted by DivinelyImmortal View Post
    GoodETxSG,

I'm always looking to connect the dots, so what I'm connecting here is a Remote Viewing session posted on your blog: (LINK BELOW)

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....l-that-we.html

with this KSFY (an ABC affiliate) video:

http://www.ksfy.com/home/headlines/W...290287661.html

I will quote a few sentences from your blog, and then a few sentences from the KSFY video.

From your blog:

"Directional Drilling" to cause "Spring Water" into "Lava Chambers" in the "Yellow Stone Super Volcano" along with strategic placement of "Mini Nukes" in parts of Yellow Stone and the "San Andreas Fault" timed to "Go Off" causing massive Earth Quakes, "Super" Volcanic Eruptions and Tsunami's in N. America and E. Asia along with "Synchronized" plans to collapse the EU.

From the KSFY transcript:

Researchers like Hank [Hank Heasler has been a Yellowstone National Park Geologist since 2002.] who study both seismic and volcanic activity here at Yellowstone say they are fairly certain that there will be no type of volcanic eruption here in the foreseeable future. But then we asked Hank to define "foreseeable future".
    "Now what do we mean by foreseeable future? I would say, you know a couple of weeks, and that's what I would say with certainty."

-------------------------------

So, connecting the dots, a Remote Viewing session that saw strategic placement of nuclear devices in parts of Yellowstone timed to go off to cause massive destruction is one dot that may connect to this other dot where the Park Geologist states that there will be no Yellowstone eruption within the next two weeks, as though such eruptions can be timed so precisely. Well, I guess they can if they are caused deliberately.

Anyway, I'm not trying to cause any fear, but I have to wonder whether there is any connection here. Perhaps if we expose this diabolical possibility ahead of time, it can be prevented from happening.

On the other hand, I know that “certain events” need to occur to wake up Humanity, so this is quite a conundrum in my mind. Ultimately, I believe it is up to the benevolent ET's to intervene, if they choose to, meaning if this potential man-made disaster is meant to be stopped.

Again, I don't want anyone to have any fear, as we all are Divinely Immortal Beings, but we still need to keep a very close eye on potential events that would further the depopulation agenda (U.N. Agenda 21).

-----------------

Adding an additional thought:

As many of us know, TPTB always give us clues ahead of time of their future crimes against Humanity. Their perverted thinking is that if we are too stupid to see the clues, then we deserve whatever we get. So, is this two-week window by Park Geologist Hank Heasler the "clue" that we are supposed to see?
    I appreciate the the interesting information and how it was presented (And the respect, I have mostly received the opposite recently ). This is interesting and would play into the "Cabal Syndicates" wet dreams on several levels as well as be a 9/11 type of major distraction of information about to come out about the Economy and Crimes against Humanity... Just to name a couple. They cannot

I am not sure how much of this or the things in my RV's will be allowed to occur... If they are Accurate to begin with. RV Data can be very subjective as I stated on the blog...

I would hope that if this is some of the things that were going to be allowed to occur for Humanity to learn some hard lessons (Genetic Memory) so that we do not repeat history in cycles as we have been... Once our "Controllers" have been removed and we stand on our own for the first time (Both Custodian types of ET's and their Human "Minions")...

I would hope that if there is a "CA EQ", A "New Madrid EQ" and "Yellow Stone Event" (See RV and RV Drawing on Blog at link above in "Quote") they will be buffered and not allowed to be as severe as they have the potential to be. Honestly the worst case scenarios are so bad that I don't know why they would be allowed to occur... Some of this "Hype" about Yellowstone could be some more manipulation of our mass consciousness (Their Black Magic Principals) and cause us to "Make It So" or create this "Reality" or "Time Line" (As some call it) where this does occur. As we are realizing our potential and how much power we have over our "Realities" with our "Broad Spectrum of Emotions" and "Co-creative Mass/Shared Consciousness" I do not see a reason why many of us cannot meditate/pray/focus on Humanity not experiencing this type of "Possible Future Event"...

I guess we will find out...

I see other comments/questions building up. I am going to be traveling this week and will do my best to get to them. I have some important meetings and projects to work on with an individual (Researcher) that is going to be recording much of what is going on for future use in Video Presentations and another one of their Books (I am already receiving "PushBack" and "Warnings" to "Be Careful" what I say).

I am excited/nervous since this is the biggest thing I have done since coming out last September with some of this information. I will be sharing some information that I have not shared and am interested to see how it is received... So far their long vetting process and style has been interesting to say the least...
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (30th March 2015), Breeze (2nd February 2015), dancing waters (3rd February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd February 2015), heyokah (3rd February 2015), Highland1 (2nd February 2015), jcocks (3rd February 2015), Joan Wheaton (20th March 2015), lift the veil (4th February 2015), lookbeyond (2nd February 2015), modwiz (2nd February 2015), Ria (2nd February 2015), sandy (2nd February 2015), Sebastion (2nd February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (3rd February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd February 2015), Tarpan (2nd February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Hierarchies like that on some of the Colonies that are OWNED by the "Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate Groups" are similar in some cases to this movie. I have watched it previously.

I have been a guest of one of the speakers of the 2015 Conscious Life Expo in LA and will be their guest while they speak and do presentations/are on "Discussion Panels" etc... I will be back online more when I arrive home and will address some questions and comments that have come to my attention. Thank you for the emails as well.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Breeze (6th February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (8th February 2015), Elbie (6th February 2015), Highland1 (6th February 2015), lift the veil (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Sooz (7th February 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (6th February 2015), Tarpan (8th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Fascinating Wilcock presentation and once again the mind is blown through more theories of our evolution and those of whom we share our solar system with.
    May I ask you GoodET what your response would be to other "out there" theories that the Earth is not round at all but indeed flat and does not revolve at all?

Just trying to connect more dots.....

regards

Russ
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Breeze (12th February 2015), GoodETxSG (11th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Spiral of Light (10th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    forgive me, I was listening to the talk yesterday, but if my memory serves me at all, the only seemingly useful never-released "data" was the existence of the "stasis beings" and the cave with "honest Abe's" signature confirming he observed said beings?

So can we assume the location is not only (obviously) known as the controllers have been visiting for generations...but also by the "good guys"? Is there an expedition being mounted to that location to provide some kind of evidence? Dare I ask are YOU the insider that provided him that data...or do you personally know (and can vouch for) the source?

I felt like I have heard most (if not all) the rest of the intel before, except for that. It seems like that would be the key to blowing the lid off their hidden knowledge, exposing the existence of the place the beings are. Of course it will be well hidden and heavily guarded, but what else can we do other than reveal the coordinates and hope a brave and enterprising truth seeker find some way to give some concrete evidence to these incredible claims?
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Breeze (12th February 2015), Calz (10th February 2015), GoodETxSG (11th February 2015), Highland1 (12th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Spiral of Light (10th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    The bit I got confused about, even if Wilcock wasn't confused, was where he seemed to be talking about the 'super earth' ring and then suddenly it was the Saturn ring he was talking about.

Was it both, or has he got his data jumbled?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th February 2015), Highland1 (12th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    "Tiamat" (spelling?) or the 'super earth' was destroyed due to the building of a ring which could be used as a weapon to direct at and destroy any planet within the galaxy (if I understood it correctly).

He seems to have suggested the rings of Saturn are made up of debry (of the glass variety of Tiamat and perhaps other dust etc).
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (12th February 2015), Ria (10th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Spiral of Light (11th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    yea, but, Wilcock was saying the ring was around Tiamat, wasn't he?

Then, suddenly he's telling us how the ring around Saturn is the shattered remains of it? WTF?

Anywhoo.... I have a questions for the Astro-boffs.

If the ring around Saturn isn't one solid object, the orbital speed of the inner parts must be significantly faster than the speed of the outer parts, right?

Therefore, the stuff the ring is made of must be grinding away at itself with chunks colliding into other chunks all the time.

If so, wouldn't that cause all the chunks to scatter hither and thither instead of staying in a tight and perfect flat ring?

The idea that the current ring is the result of a huge destructive zap from an enemy is way beyond my belief. How can that possibly be so?

Help me out here folks.
    Last edited by norman, 10th February 2015 at 17:48.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (12th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    I only listened once (and while busy at work so my attention was not full) but the Tiamat ring (which could have been used as a planet killing weapon) was destroyed at the same time as the planet ... and I believe he suggests the debry field makes up at least part of the ring structure on Saturn.

Now ... having said that ... it doesn't make much sense in that the asteroid belt is between Mars and Jupiter (with Saturn being outside of Jupiter) ...

Jupiter would have the greater gravitational field so why would not some (or all) of the rings formed there???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_belt

Ringmakers of Saturn material also suggests "craft" building the rings rather than something that was simply absorbed within it's gravitational field.
    Last edited by Calz, 10th February 2015 at 17:55.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (12th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015)

Thanks
    The "Ring" weapon was being built around one of their "Outposts" around Saturn separate from their main planet of settlement which lies where the "Asteroid Belt" now does...

This other outpost was a "Super Earth" named Tiamat and was destroyed the same time frame as the mostly built ring around Saturn. It is VERY clear when you have the video presentation. The stasis being information does come from myself as well as 3 other insiders that he had already talked to before me.

The Giant beings were another point of reference (MOST REAL SSP Participants know about these ruins of giant beings on one level or another). These are some of the ways he vetted me with cross referencing the info I was giving him about what our SSP has found "Out There" with what insiders have kept secret for decades, along with "Illuminati Secrets" about these beings being their blood lineage that gives them the right to rule over us. This information boggled his mind as just with my heavy questioning there were over 200 points of cross over and no red flags of deception or fake info. He also ran my personal info given/experimental data through some sources and verified some other things.

There were some things of course I did not know being the nature of the programs compartmentalization. I had heard some information about Saturn and its rings that was similar then when at his house saw the evidence and was blown away my self (Most of which were in his visual presentation). There is a some information that cannot be released just because if he did doors would close on information and he needs to be able to vet new insiders that I believe will be coming out of the wood works now (IMHO).

Because of the Illuminati types having their Progenitor type beings living and traveling in "Moons", when the "Sphere Beings" first began to arrive they were excited thinking their gods had returned. When it turned out the Purple Orb Beings and "Blue Avians" were the occupants (And 3 other races not yet disclosed) they were shocked and have been in panic mode every since. These are the beings that have put the lock down on the solar system that I spoke about and who one of the Secret Earth Governments recently tried to attack (Very Bad Idea), and who were the cause of the blue/purple pillars of light that hit areas of the Earth that seemed "Non Important" or unrelated to any energy grids or bases...

It is quite a complicated subject that is beginning to unravel and more info on these beings will be more and more available in the near future. The awakening Stasis beings is another subject and they are beginning to come out of stasis all over the world. The Cabal/Illuminati Groups have first contact abilities assured with nearly all of them and are making sure this remains the case. These locations are not going to be opened up to the public or the History Channel anytime soon. I personally saw video of the 3 stasis beings in the cave/black tar roof, "Unknown Writing" on the walls and saw the beings, the signatures on the cave walls etc... This is no longer allowed as the area was being disturbed and degraded by all the "Elite Visitors"... More on that has been in other posts and can be provided. The Video was shared via a proxy that was in the programs and I do not have a copy for obvious reasons (As leaky as I have been)...

One of my close sources spoke with one of the Stasis Beings that was brought out of stasis and DW was put in contact with this person who shared far more info with him than they had formerly shared with me (I was a bit jealous, but will get over it )...

There is so much out there that no one person can claim to corner the market on "Expert" wise... No matter who they are or how long they have been doing this. So much of this SSP (Various SSP Programs not just 1) have info that the others are not let in on or that is compartmentalized on high levels...

There is FAR MORE that I do NOT KNOW than I DO KNOW! I always knew that was the case but it is even more apparent now than ever...

Anyone who has been in these programs and knows how they work will tell you the same if they are honest... We can only share what we know and hope that others that were exposed to other parts of this 3 dimensional puzzle come forward with their pieces and we can put them together...

It was indeed very interesting that a recent "SSP Superstar" was in the audience taking copious notes and DW was NOT happy as he had debunked the same person years ago when they came forward as "Hans Solo", I saw some of the "evidence" he presented (That was debunked)... They very much did their homework this time when they came back and it appears got access to a person (Quite a hero) in one program that is no longer with us and put forth their story as their own... If you go to Divinecosmos.com and look at the Comments you will see a "Response" about this individual who's name I will not repeat as I do not want to start a poop flinging war.

If you look at my old long list of postings from Avalon and my Blog you will be able to easily figure out what amount of data in that presentation was sourced from myself.

Thank you, As I said... to get the context, you really have to have access to the Images in the presentation or you get lost in the 3 hour Conference... They were excellent Visual representations that will help people who are have some problems/confusion tie some of these point together.

I am writing this in the terminal about to board my plane back home from LA... I will check back in when I get home and rest up.
    Thanks again,
    G
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 11th February 2015 at 14:07.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (31st March 2015), Breeze (12th February 2015), dancing waters (10th February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (10th February 2015), donk (12th February 2015), Highland1 (13th February 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), lift the veil (10th February 2015), lookbeyond (10th February 2015), norman (10th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), Sebastion (10th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (12th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Spiral of Light (11th February 2015), Tarpan (11th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    I only listened once (and while busy at work so my attention was not full) but the Tiamat ring (which could have been used as a planet killing weapon) was destroyed at the same time as the planet ... and I believe he suggests the debry field makes up at least part of the ring structure on Saturn.

Now ... having said that ... it doesn't make much sense in that the asteroid belt is between Mars and Jupiter (with Saturn being outside of Jupiter) ...

Jupiter would have the greater gravitational field so why would not some (or all) of the rings formed there???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_belt

Ringmakers of Saturn material also suggests "craft" building the rings rather than something that was simply absorbed within it's gravitational field.
    I am sorry, the Ring Makers material is not information that I subscribe to personally as it does not match my personal experiences and data personally experiences while aboard the Research Vessel. The over all info just doesn't match with my own.

I don't disrespect anyone who subscribes to that information by any means. The Order of Planets/Moons settled out of the Sol System inward has more to do with which planets were chosen, these Gas Giants were also closer to the Sol and in different orbits, something DW did not get into but will in the future.
    Boarding plane now, will be back to answer more info in greater detail.

Thank you,
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Breeze (12th February 2015), Calabash (10th February 2015), Calz (11th February 2015), dancing waters (10th February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (10th February 2015), Highland1 (13th February 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), lift the veil (10th February 2015), lookbeyond (10th February 2015), norman (10th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), Sebastion (10th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Spiral of Light (11th February 2015), Tarpan (11th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Fascinating Wilcock presentation and once again the mind is blown through more theories of our evolution and those of whom we share our solar system with.
    May I ask you GoodET what your response would be to other "out there" theories that the Earth is not round at all but indeed flat and does not revolve at all?

Just trying to connect more dots.....

regards

Russ
    Hello Russ,
    I have seen that one pop up recently as well...

When I observed the Earth and "Other Bodies" in our Solar System they absolutely were not flat and were (For the most part) spinning on an axis in an orbit of Sol.

...to the topTop

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Breeze (12th February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (13th February 2015), Highland1 (12th February 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), lift the veil (12th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Spiral of Light (12th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by heyokah View Post
    Hi, GoodET,

Could you tell me if you know of an occult agenda behind the CERN Large Hadron Collider ?
    Did they build the LHC just to find the Higgs?
    The LHC was shut down in February 2013 (after finding the Higgs), to undergo £97 million worth of upgrades and it will have double its power when it restarts by March 2015.
    What are they up to?

Thanks for giving your time.

I touch a little bit on CERN in this Article/Blog but it is not something that I have much information on...

Mechanics of Portal Travel through the “Cosmic Web” via Torsion Fields and Scalar Energy
    http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....l-through.html
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Breeze (12th February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (13th February 2015), heyokah (13th February 2015), Highland1 (13th February 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), lift the veil (12th February 2015), Ria (12th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (17th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodET, I felt rather empty when you left PA, and so it is with pleasure that I find you on TOT, answering questions, and moving on. I was enjoyably surprised by the content in David's talk, and twigged right away that it was from you that certain information on the sphere beings came to light (Much as their faces do!). These beings communicate through micro voltage changes in the glow of their faces, and their real names are classified. These are the same beings, if I have read it correctly, that appear in the blue-mauve orbs to regular folk. Are you good at drawing, GoodET? Would we be able to see a picture of what these beings, and their friends the blue avians, look like?

*I am interested in the difference between how the human-like federation tech differs from tech that relies on electrical currents so dear to the AI? Can we begin to implement this tech on Earth and phase out our reliance on AI friendly tech?

*I noticed that you gave a brief summary of some SSP's. Solar Warden, the Dark Fleet, International Corporate Conglomerates. What are the principles by which the Dark Fleet operates? I know you had just gained the confidence of a Dark Fleet insider before certain unfortunate events. Are most elements of Solar Warden the good guys? Sounds like their tech is behind that of the ICC's. Are there more than one grouping of ICC, or a number that are independent and closely related?

*Do you know of any videos on the net that were taken of the 'Columns of Light' of the Sphere Beings?

It is just an honour to be back in contact with you. The info you have released so far is humbling, and takes much time and concentration to digest even a small part of it. A small light has gone on in an otherwise darkened room.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th February 2015), dancing waters (14th February 2015), GoodETxSG (14th February 2015), Highland1 (14th February 2015), lift the veil (14th February 2015), lookbeyond (14th February 2015), naochan (19th February 2015), Ria (14th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015), Sebastion (14th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (17th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Sooz (14th February 2015), Spiral of Light (14th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    I wonder why these blue spheres appear to some human beings? My youngest daughter told me she saw one going up our long hallway and in to my room. GoodETxSG or Telosian? any thoughts..lb
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th February 2015), GoodETxSG (17th February 2015), Highland1 (16th February 2015), Ria (14th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (17th February 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Spiral of Light (14th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (14th February 2015)