Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Mars!
    do we have a base there already?
    there are projects undergoing now to put man on the red planet by the early 2020.s.
    a one way ticket so to speak.

imo it is a start to acknowledge and bring the notion that we can have a habitual system on the planet.

questions would arise on why would we want to establish a colony on mars when we have not done so with the moon.

the moon would be our first point of testing of man living off planet ,would it not.

then it comes to mind that all the millions of people who go missing overtime are used as slaves to excavate and build on Mars?
    cannot remember where i read this.
    but imo they are trying to introduce us to the idea that we can have(do have) colony,s off planet.
    bring us up to speed so to speak!
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (21st January 2015), Ria (21st January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Christine created a YouTube posting for the Interview...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO8_AMaz3RA

There is always controversy with this kind of info.... ANYTHING TO MUDDY UP THE WATERS AND CONTENT!

Such as people joining 1/20 to make the same comments that BR and his supporters did to me in Skype and Email about the topic of "Entity Attachments" and methods of removal ("Jesus Magic" exact terms, I have mentioned prior I do not believe in coincidence. Especially when coordinated agenda's are concerned though some will only believe it when seen). ONE piece is picked out of the entire material and commented on.

Very obvious things like this should be expected IMHO... People will be tested as certain people visit this site with a smirk to see what kinds of issues they and proxies can cause (People/"Leader Types" who are Infiltrated and completely Compromised in the ways that they poke fun at, again IMHO based on info provided)

In the immediate future... Be ware of "AI Prophets" coming to TOT (To Disrupt in one thread while offering benign and "Helpful" info in another to cast suspicions/"MO") after this latest part 2... There are some that I know is just getting warmed up.

Some interesting info about "Draco/Reptilian Entities being "Misunderstood" (Giving credit to info about certain "Cells" affiliations) or possibly having some of their members among the good guys is been very alarming to me along (As some of these same people believe they are incarnated Draco's and are convincing MILAB's and other Members of another Forum that they too are "Draco Souls" among other wild things, This MILAB was suicidal and their daughter contacted us very afraid. This is not a game and can cause serious damage to people's lives. Playing people and situations like this as a GAME is a sign of an "Axis 2 Personality Type".

The PM's shown to us in Skype/Unseen Chat and Email are alarming) with recent "AI Prophet Postings" (Completely contradicting things they had said in earlier posts).

I am told once again those are all about to bleed over to TOT (This was behind the "Red Alert" Image in my profile). So there shouldn't be any shock or surprize "IF" it does.

Sometimes painful lessons, once finally learned come with "Scar Tissue" as reminders. Scar tissue that is there every time we look into the mirror.

I certainly have my fair share...
    ---------------
    Once some questions build up here I will hit them all at once...

I will be writing an Article on my Blog about these Compromised (Either by Mind control/Psychological Issues/Drug Use/All the above etc...) personalities who are used as Infiltrations in many cases (Not only Personality Metamorphs are used, comon people with "Issues" can be manipulated into tasks), and these attempts at counter-intel, mind control and deflection of attention from subjects (Such as Consciousness Powers of Common People, "AI Threats" etc...) some of the people and their methods...

Until then continue to use your own (Un-Mind Controlled Hopefully) Discernment Filter... If someone is clever and it sounds good put their info through your filter twice! Including my information... IMHO.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 22nd January 2015 at 17:40.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (30th March 2015), Altaira (22nd January 2015), benny (27th April 2015), Breeze (22nd January 2015), Chester (4th April 2015), dancing waters (23rd January 2015), Elbie (22nd January 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), Joan Wheaton (19th March 2015), KINGSTON FRIZZ (22nd January 2015), lift the veil (22nd January 2015), lookbeyond (22nd January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), Sebastion (22nd January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (26th January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Sooz (24th January 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (22nd January 2015), Tarpan (22nd January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Verum (22nd January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Excellent information thank you,

This should be watched by all and compulsory for our dumb politicians and others in positions of power.

Once the truth comes out I am not sure how the extent of lies, deception and crimes can be forgiven or go unpunished, unless they try to flee the planet, shoot em down I say. People have talked about some sort of amnesty, I find it difficult to see how this could work when a small group have betrayed the whole of humanity.

You mentioned they (global Elites) are trying to ‘splice’ certain human traits into themselves. Is this because these bloodline families (hybrids) are so interbred between themselves and others that they are barely human and lack any sort of empathy for humanity.

Do the bloodline families that report to the reptilian leader on earth sit above these super corporations or are they part of it and effectively own them?

So, how about forming a meditation group on here to enhance and focus our mass conscience and intent to create a positive timeline and more desirable reality? I have also thought about putting together a pocket book of truth explaining key aspects of our history and main truths from about the 1900's.

Thanks again
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Verum For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (22nd January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Spiral of Light (22nd January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Excuse my Jesus Magik remark. I actually think it is a worthy mantra and technique to INVOKE the Elemental energy in the name, Jesus, as you found, some entities might be programmed to hate that energy. It's like an antivirus.

I also consider that some entities 'act' like they hate Jesus energy, to try to hook you to the Christian Mental Complex.

Don't be so paranoid (oh never mind, I don't know you).

Questions:
    1) why do yo YOU think your Jesus invocation/prayer worked that day?

2) how do you feel about Masons? Good/Bad?
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Radial For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (22nd January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

I have been told that Elon Musk and several other people have been read in to some of the "ET AI Threat" issues and the problems of the "AI Prophets" pushing the agenda's and trying to use some of the Civilian Space Programs in their Agenda's. This info came from an email of a person here in TX claiming to work at this persons Private Space Industry Corporation.

There have been lots of warning to back off on releasing info on the "ET AI Agenda's" and also info about the "Human AI Prophets"... I was told to back off of the AI info and the Order of the Black Sun information which I have for the most part for a couple of months now.

With recent events and releases of info I am feeling like I need to bring more info to the foreground. There will be more and more warning info about "AI Dangers" coming out from some of these other sources (And not just myself) as these sources are extremely concerned after the briefings they have received.

I will be given access to a pretty large audience through a researcher and I plan to make all (More than the the pieces posted prior and due to size limits in the post below) of these details known to as many as possible as the "ET AI Agenda" and the "Human AI Prophet Agenda" is moving forward very quickly in addition to some of these other Agenda's that have been well publicized about the Financial Wars in the Alt and Main Stream Medial's...

Transhumanism: The Anti-Human Agenda (continued)
    by URI DOWBENKO (NEW DAWN MAGAZINE)
    http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...d=11493&page=2

Transhumanism: The Anti-Human Agenda He claims to take 150 pills a day in order to still be half-alive when voodoo science will have succeeded in uploading his sorry-state mind into a digital facsimile of his former self into cyber-space.

No soul? No problem…

Since materialist scientists don’t understand multi-dimensional or spiritual realities, they are unconcerned about the details which they can’t even fathom.

And what exactly is the “Singularity” supposed to be? It’s a future mythological moment when machine (artificial) intelligence becomes more “intelligent” than human intelligence.

Kurzweil’s thesis and fervent hope is that it will occur by 2045. He writes that it is “a future period during which the pace of technological advance will be so rapid, its impact so deep, that human life will be irreversibly transformed… The Singularity will represent the culmination of the merger of our biological thinking and existence with our technology, resulting in a world that is still human but transcends our biological roots. There will be no distinction, post-Singularity, between human and machine or between physical and virtual.”

Does that sound like “science” or a religious Belief System (B.S.)?

ILLUMINATI PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING

Despite a lackluster script, Transcendence is worth seeing because it is another example of Illuminati predictive programming in popular sci-fi movies. After all today’s Hollywood Illuminati (http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/artic...ystery-schools) make the best movies, which are also the best propaganda for preparing humanity to accept One World Global Techno-Feudalism.

Eliminating humanity altogether also appears to be one of their goals as they seem to believe that the “Humanity Experiment” for all intents and purposes is finished. And, if they realize their twisted vision, humanity will in actuality become completely superfluous on Terra.

A Charlie Sheen movie called The Arrival comes to mind, in which an alien race is terra-forming Planet Earth to fit their requirements which are far different from that of humanity. They need a darker and more humid climate like the one in which dinosaurs roamed the earth. Obviously geo-engineering -- spraying chemtrails around the world -- and other forms of weather manipulation using HAARP technology, etc. are used in this so-called “climate change” scenario. Of course humans are always blamed for using the petro-chemical technology with which they have enslaved humanity in this age.

Now the plan to get rid of those pesky humans appears to have accelerated as the movie Transcendence introduces the concept of “transhumanism” to the hand-held electronics-addled masses.

“Transhumanism” itself was coined by Aldous Huxley’s brother, biologist Julian Huxley, in 1957, when he wrote – “The human species can, if it wishes, transcend itself -- not just sporadically, an individual here in one way, an individual there in another way, but in its entirety, as humanity. We need a name for this new belief. Perhaps transhumanism will serve: man remaining man, but trans¬cending himself, by realizing new possibilities of and for his human nature.” (Religion Without Revelation, p.27)

Even Iluminati Gofer Julian Huxley called it a “belief,” since he knew that “immortality” was the Illuminati goal in life. After all, this cult of transhumanism has been aptly named the “Rapture of the Geeks.”

Reviewers of the movie have failed to put the film in context with real-life science, wherein techno-mischief makers like Google have plenty of cash to make their dream of transhumanism a reality. It should be noted that Google has been buying up companies like Boston Robotics, which makes killer robots, Deep Mind Technologies, an artificial intelligence company, NEST Labs, which plans to monitor your life through interactive appliances -- called the Network of Things -- and Project Calico, a genetic engineering project to “defeat death itself,” as their hype goes.

Scooping up human DNA into a gigantic database also seems to be one of Google’s goals. A Google-wannabe subsidiary called 23andMe, founded by the wife of a Google founder, has as its stated goal -- “creating the world’s largest secure, private database of genotypic and phenotypic information that can be used for comparison analysis and research.” Of course Google has included a disclaimer in the Terms of Use which states “Genetic information you share with others could be used against your interests.” And this wonderful Monopoly Capitalism zinger as well -- “By providing any sample, you acquire no rights in any research or commercial products that may be developed by 23and¬Me or its collaborating partners.”

According to a New York Magazine article called “The Google of Spit,” by the end of 2013, “23andMe had extracted and analyzed DNA from 650,000 people, making it one of the biggest genetic banks in the world.” Like any other Google scam, you sign away your rights – but this time it’s your genetic program – it’s your DNA.

Will Google be able “harvest” your soul in the future?

No soul? No problem… Google will try to monetize that too.

As New York Magazine put it – “In September, just a month after Wojcicki [wife of Google founder Sergey Brin] and Brin announced their separation, Google announced the launch of a new venture called Calico. Though its exact mission and purpose remain unclear, the general idea is for Calico to ‘solve death,’ as Time magazine put it, in an uncanny echo of Wojcicki’s [founder of 23andMe] promise to ‘solve health.’”

“Solve health”?

“Solve death”?

There’s no so-called “problem” these Arrogant Techno-Creeps can’t handle…

THE CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER OF GOOGLE INC. AND DARPA

And then there’s DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Project Agency), the Pentagon’s black-magic voodoo-science department that wants to create among other things – replicant super-soldiers -- as portrayed by Rutger Hauer in the movie Blade Runner or Kurt Russel in Soldier -- for the Illuminati’s future wars -- which will then inevitably morph into autonomous killing robots as seen in the RoboCop and ‘Terminator’ films.

Coincidentally -- in a book by Wikileaks founder Julian Assange called When Wikileaks Met Google (2014), we discover Surprise! Google was actually partially funded by the sinister DARPA, the Pentagon Devils Workshop. Here’s a footnote from the book --

“Acknowledgments, in The Anatomy of a Large-Scale Hypertextual Web Search Engine, Sergey Brin, Lawrence Page (Computer Science Department, Stanford University, 1998): “The research described here was conducted as part of the Stanford Integrated Digital Library Project, supported by the National Science Foundation under Cooperative Agreement IRI-9411306. Funding for this cooperative agreement is also provided by DARPA and NASA, and by Interval Research, and the industrial partners of the Stanford Digital Libraries Project,” archive.today/tb5VL.

In an excellent documentary called Google and the World Brain, WIRED magazine writer Kevin Kelly asked Google founder Larry Page back in the olden days, “Why would anyone want a new search engine when we have Alta Vista?”

And Page replied, “It’s not to make a search engine. It’s to make an A.I.”

The documentary also quotes Ray Kurzweil -- before he was hired as Google’s Director of Engineering -- saying – “We talked to Google about their quest to digitize all knowledge and then create an A.I.”

Google’s corporate goal appears to be not only to steal all words, books, images, video, music, etc. through its search engine and other subsidiaries like Google Books, You Tube, etc. --but then to monetize this wholesale theft on a worldwide scale.

This global library of information can then be transformed into a super-cyber-godlike Artificial Intelligence, which literally may become tantamount to SkyNet of Terminator movie fame.

In Transcendence, the Johnny Depp character turns into an uploaded cyberspace version of his former human self. Disguised as a cautionary tale, the movie is presented as a fait accompli, since the mad scientists of Google and DARPA are undoubtedly working day and night to initiate the so-called Singularity -- a confluence of the so-called GRIN technologies – Genetic, Robotic, Information processing, and Neuro-technological processing.

By merging Artificial Intelligence, Nanotechnology, and Synthetic Biology, augmented by geo-engineering and Genetically Modified (GM or weaponized) food crops, these voodoo priests and rabbis of transhumanism are attempting to create a consensual virtual reality in which humans have become irrelevant because they are not “augmented” like those who have A.I. enhanced techno-gadgets, granting them super-powers, super-knowledge or super-intelligence. These synthetic or artificial siddhis (spiritual powers), they believe, will make them much more than mere mortal humans.

Like SkyNet, the all-powerful Artificial Intelligence in Jim Cameron’s Terminator movies, which sees humans as the enemy because it has no use for humans, Johnny Depp’s uploaded super-mind in Transcendence becomes a kind of cyber-god which craves more energy and power, not only to survive, but to expand itself and control everything on Earth.

Or as the Depp character tells his TED fanboys at the symposium -- “Imagine a machine with the full range of human emotion. Its analytical power will be greater than the collective intelligence of every person in the history of the world. Some scientists refer to this as the ‘singularity.’ I call it ‘transcendence.’”

The problem with the Singularity Cult is that these materialistic scientists don’t even understand what “consciousness” is, yet believe that uploading a human brain into a computer environment is somehow akin to “transcending humanity” – even if it’s just a synthetic copy of a person’s memories, etc.

They call it H+ which implies a superior human (Homo Superior) as opposed to Homo Sapiens.

The reality may be a little different, since the Illuminati plan for humanity is genetically engineering Homo Sapiens into Homo Deus.

Or is it Homo Insanus?

After all. No soul? No problem…

DIRE WARNINGS

Even Nobel Prize winner Stephen Hawking has written about his foreboding regarding transhumanism and the movie Transcendence in a UK Independent op-ed piece (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...s-mankind.html)

Of course Hawking doesn’t say that Google is equivalent to Skynet, but he appears to be concerned about the dangers of an A.I. arms race, since mega-corporations like the sinister Google and Apple, as well as the sinister DARPA, are using their formidable resources of money and high-tech labor to try to produce an A.I. as soon as possible. Hawkins writes “… it's tempting to dismiss the notion of highly intelligent machines as mere science fiction. But this would be a mistake, and potentially our worst mistake in history.”

And why does Hawking sound a warning about the dangers of A.I.? Because he knows that as a “cripp”(term used by the handicapped as short for cripple), he would have been terminated as a “useless eater.”
    The movie’s premise that Artificial Super Intelligence, a/k/a The Uploaded Johnny Depp 2.0 is a threat to humanity is of serious concern to Hawking and that dismissing the film as “just” science fiction could be the “worst mistake in history,” implies that film director Jim Cameron’s scenario in Terminator 2, wherein the A.I. based SkyNet overpowers the humans is not simply an idle threat – but a very real problem since morality-and-ethics-free robots who are soul-less beings are an existential threat to humanity itself.

Hawking argues that developments in so-called digital personal assistants like Apple’s Siri and Google Now show a current I.T. -- Information Technology -- arms race which pales “against what the coming decades will bring.”

“Success in creating A.I. would be the biggest event in human history,” writes Hawking “Unfortunately, it might also be the last, unless we learn how to avoid the risks.”

Another opponent of the Singularity Cult is Bill Joy, who wrote an article for WIRED Magazine called “Why the future doesn't need us: Our most powerful 21st-century technologies - robotics, genetic engineering, and nanotech - are threatening to make humans an endangered species.”

Joy quotes from Kurzweil’s book The Age of Spiritual Machines, wherein he finds himself “most troubled” by this passage --

“The New Luddite Challenge…

“On the other hand it is possible that human control over the machines may be retained. In that case the average man may have control over certain private machines of his own, such as his car or his personal computer, but control over large systems of machines will be in the hands of a tiny elite -- just as it is today, but with two differences.

“Due to improved techniques the elite will have greater control over the masses; and because human work will no longer be necessary the masses will be superfluous, a useless burden on the system. If the elite is ruthless they may simply decide to exterminate the mass of humanity. If they are humane they may use propaganda or other psychological or biological techniques to reduce the birth rate until the mass of humanity becomes extinct, leaving the world to the elite.’

“In the book, you don't discover until you turn the page that the author of this passage is Theodore Kaczynski - the Unabomber.”

By the way “Luddite” is a derogatory term for anyone who is opposed to technological so-called advances for any reason whatsoever.

And of course what the alleged “Unabomber” Ted Kaczynski, who was a mind control experimentation victim at Harvard, meant in his screed was that “propaganda” is actually so-called news, “psychological techniques” is the Malthusian belief system that there are too many humans on earth, and “biological techniques” means genetically modified foods and vaccines to cull the herd. In other words, he is predicting the Illuminati vision for the future – a future bereft of what Illuminati Kingpin Henry Kissinger called “useless eaters.”

Then Bill Joy, cofounder and Chief Scientist of Sun Microsystems, gets positively metaphysical, writing “I think it is no exaggeration to say we are on the cusp of the further perfection of extreme evil, an evil whose possibility spreads well beyond that which weapons of mass destruction bequeathed to the nation-states, on to a surprising and terrible empowerment.”

“Perfection of extreme evil” – now that’s a mouthful.

Even Elon Musk, of Tesla Car and SpaceX Rocket Fame, is allegedly wary of A.I. According to CNN, “he told an audience at MIT that ‘we should be very careful about Artificial Intelligence,’ warning it may be ‘our biggest existential threat, adding that "with Artificial Intelligence, we are summoning the demon.”

When so-called High Profile Illuminati Gofer “Scientist-Entrepreneurs” refer to Artificial Intelligence as “Perfection of Extreme Evil” and “Summoning the Demons”….

Bitchez! You Better Pay Attention!

ARCHONIC ALCHEMY: A GENOCIDAL AGENDA

In a book called Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Agendas, smug academic authors Dr. Joseph P. Farrell and Dr. Scott D. de Hart argue that “transhumanism” is simply ancient alchemy transformed into modern science.

By the way “grimoire” is a book of black magic with incantations and spells in order to materialize demons and other extra-dimensional entities that will do the sorcerer’s bidding. Oddly however the authors don’t mention this word even once in the text. In other words, they posit transhumanism as scientific voodoo essentially equivalent to contemporary black magic.

Today’s voodoo science, the academics confidently claim, is Alchemy 2.0 – but not the materialistic quest to transmute lead into gold or even the spiritual equivalent of changing the dross of the human consciousness into a “higher” consciousness. So-called archontic alchemy, which is equivalent to modern science, then must be considered as another means of perverting humanity with an alien genocidal agenda which inevitably leads to the elimination of humanity altogether.

Let’s define terms. Archons, referenced in the Nag Hammadi Texts (NHT) according to the Mystery Schools of the Gnostics, are described as non-biological or synthetic mind parasites from another dimension, which subvert human hopes, dreams and desires causing humans to make “errors” in thoughts and deeds – without even knowing they are being manipulated.

Comparative mythologist John Lash defines archons as “cyborgs inhabiting the solar system at large, who excel in the psychotechnology of virtual reality, intrude upon humanity by psychic stealth and propagate the ideological virus of redemptive religion.”

Meanwhile Farrell and de Hart claim that the goal of alchemy -- and science -- is to create a techno-androgynous being, which will not only be a synthesis of male and female, but an artificial being akin to a New and Improved Frankenstein Monster.

Their Transhumanism book remains a pastiche of academic gobbledygook and literary obscurantism. For example, try to decipher the meaning of this sentence – “We believe there is a profoundly alchemical, analogical clue here, and that, once again, it is capable of being captured with the formal explicitness of a topological notation, for what transubstantiation is, is in effect, a mapping function from one context to another, but with a peculiarity, in that in this case – if you follows the ‘annihilation’ model of transubstantiation – it is the topological interior, which the scholastics called the ‘substance’ of bread and wine that is annihilated, while the surface, the ‘accidents’ of bread and wine, that remain the same from one context to another.” Phew…

The book also refers to the alchemists’ alleged goal of producing artificial life-- then the so-called ‘homunculus’ (“little man” in Latin) -- and now through genetic engineering, a chimera or synthetic being that will perform as a robotic slave for their archonic creators.

This archonic dream parallels what the Tibetans call a “tulpa” or thought-form creation, as well as the Jewish folkloric concept of creating a “golem,” an artificial human being or automaton that will do the rabbi/ creator’s bidding.

The transmutation and then the elimination of humanity appears to be the agenda of the Transhumanism/ Singularity cult. If humans are no longer “human,” but “post-human” because of genetic manipulation and bionic augmentation, the archonic alchemy of eliminating humanity becomes complete.

A.I. & JEWISH MYTHOLOGY HOODOO

Another book purportedly warning us about the dangers of GRIN transhumanism technology is Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era by documentary filmmaker-author James Barrat. Despite its attempt to appear balanced with regard to the “benefits” of artificial intelligence, the book comes off as hopelessly naïve about the dangers of unleashed Frankenstein creations. So what can be gleaned from this book?

John von Neumann was the creator of the insane cold war policy called MAD -- Mutually Assured Destruction -- which was supposed to keep the Americans and Soviets from blowing up the world. “Coined by the acronym-loving John von Neumann (also the creator of an early computer with the winning initials MANIAC),” Barrat writes, “MAD maintained Cold War peace through the promise of mutual obliteration.”

Hmm…

MAD? MANIAC? Artificial Intelligence?

Could there be a pattern here?

Interestingly enough Barrat also delves into the Jewish folkloric tradition of the golem, an artificial human created through magical incantations (like Enochian magic and similar practices of black magic hoodoo) which could then be used as a robot servant or slave with no will of its own. The most famous story tells of Rabbi Yehuda Loew, who in 16th century Prague supposedly created a golem called Yosele or Joseph. When the golem runs amok, the rabbi has to fight it and then kill it, returning it to inanimate clay.

“According to the history of AI author Pamela McCorduck, her interviews revealed that a handful of the pioneers of computer science and artificial intelligence believe that they were directly descended from Rabbi Loew,” Barrat writes. “They include John von Neumann and Marvin Minsky.”

It should be noted that John von Neumann was a mathematician whose research delved into computer science, AI and economics, while Marvin Minsky was one of the founders of the field of artificial intelligence.

So when Barrat calls his book Our Final Invention – is Barrat referring to humanity’s Final Invention – or the Final Invention of the aforementioned Jewish Mad Scientists and their insane quest for immortality which results in extinction and the end of humanity as we know it?

MORE SCI-FI CINEMATIC PREDICTIONS

According to author Henry Makow, LSD huckster Harvard professor Tim Leary told him that his "vision of God" was depicted in the last scene in William Gibson's book Neuromancer. "At the end of the world, all the information stored in all the computers will rise up into Cyberspace and mingle together," he said. "That's God." Please note that Leary also had nothing to say about the role of humanity in this future version of Planet Earth. And you got to love the “mingle” part.

The film Transcendence posits that an eco-activist group called the Revolutionary Independence From Technology (RIFT) fatally shoot the Johnny Depp character. The RIFT leader Bree (Kate Mara) explains the bio-ethics of transhumanism like this --

"I used to work for Thomas Casey... When he uploaded that rhesus monkey, I was actually happy for him.... One night, he invites us all to the lab for the big unveiling. Gives a speech about history, hands out champagne.

“You know what the computer did when he first turned it on? It screamed. The machine that thought it was a monkey never took a breath, never ate or slept.

“At first, I didn't know what it meant. Pain, fear, rage. Then, I finally realized... it was begging us to stop. Of course, Casey thought I was crazy. Called it a success. But I knew we had crossed a line… It changed me forever."

It should be noted that the attacks by anarchists against scientists has already taken place in the Real World -- for instance, in this Nature.com piece, called “Anarchists attack science. Armed extremists are targeting nuclear and nanotechnology workers” (http://www.nature.com/news/anarchist...cience-1.10729)

Meanwhile the movies provide significant clues as to the Illuminati agenda for humanity.

For instance, the Jim Cameron movie Avatar (http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/artic...de-a-new-world) was the story of how an artificial or synthetic body could be used to maneuver in a virtual reality, as well as navigating in other worlds

In the Ridley Scott movie Prometheus, genetic engineers supposedly created humans, endowing them with planned obsolescence, so they could be wiped out once they had outlived their “usefulness.”

The movie Elysium envisioned a gated community space station, a shuttle ride away from earth, where the wealthy Ruling Class can live apart from the diseased and poor human survivors on Earth.

Oblivion was the story of a post-human android or clone, fittingly played by Tom Cruise, who’s been programmed to fight the scavengers – or “scavs”—while protecting the Ruling Class’s resource exploitation program on a post-apocalyptic Earth.

Even the Matrix movies posited a world in which a super-artificial-intelligence entity farmed humans for their bio-energy, while the humans were warehoused in pods, oblivious to their “reality,” while believing that they were living a hip urban lifestyle. The sinister agents of the AI were the human-looking cyborgs in black suits, who were the enforcers in the post-apocalyptic virtual reality of the Matrix. (http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Artic...%20Matrix.html)

REMEMBER ATLANTEAN BIO-ETHICS

History seems to be repeating itself with this latest iteration of the Mad Scientist Syndrome in the Cult of Transhumanism. Edgar Cayce, the Sleeping Prophet, also described the genetic engineers of Atlantis who created chimeras (man-animal hybrid creatures or manimals) which they called “things,” that were then exploited by the Atlantean Ruling Class.

According to Edgar Cayce on Atlantis, “The reference to the ‘things’ imply that these creations probably had the status of slaves and were treated more like slaves or robots than human beings. Evidently one group, the Sons of Belial, wanted to keep these creatures in a state of slavery, while the other group, the Sons of the Law of the One, wanted to treat these creatures like the entrapped souls they were and help them regain a comprehension of their relationship with God.”

“Many people find it difficult to accept the possibility that the advanced civilization of Atlantis described by Edgar Cayce could have existed and disappeared with so little trace,” writes the author. “The slaves, automatons or ‘things’ described in the Atlantean life readings seem to have returned to haunt the world in the underprivileged, uneducated uncared-for masses of humanity. In Atlantis man faced a choice between following the Sons of the Law of the One (meaning his realization of his relationship with God) and the sons of Belial (meaning the use of his creative powers for self-aggrandizement). The strife among men brought physical destruction in the earth. Now man again is forced to choose between selfishness and unselfishness. He can use his scientific knowledge to improve the lot of all. He also has in his hands the means to bring about world destruction rivaling that of Atlantis.”

Flash forward… Now we have the emergence of the Prophets and Rabbis of Transhumanism…

Could they be the Sons of Belial “Born Again”?

DON'T PANIC... IT'S JUST SATANIC

Today there is a physical as well as a metaphysical battle going on between what can be called the Organics and the Synthetics. The Organics don’t want to eat genetically modified foods (GMO), breath geo-engineered toxic chem-trailed air, or have nanobots released into their bodies through disease and death producing vaccines, which are nothing but a clever depopulation scheme.

The Synthetics are fronted by mega-corporations like Monsanto, Google, et al and government agencies like the Pentagon’s DARPA, as well as the FDA, NIH, CDC, USDA etc. and their unrelenting drive toward a totalitarian society in the United States, U.K., Australia and other so-called First World nation-states. This model of a corporate-governmental technocratic imperialism is evidenced by daily events around the world.

Enlightened aware humans, however, have absolutely nothing to fear. The Illuminati, named the “World Management Team” by authors Barbara Marciniak and Barbara Hand Clow, and the so-called Archons (Authorities), mind parasites from another dimension – often controlled or embodied as “authorities” like the military, police, politicians, and celebrities in music and entertainment -- can not crack the code of life – no matter what they say. They are low level imitators of Creation and their faux creation is always a really poor version of Reality -- a badly-coded matrix of subterfuge and artificial virtual reality, which is laughable and ultimately meaningless.

Or as Thomas More said: “The devil, that proud spirit, hateth to be mocked.”

Mocking the goofy – and clearly insane -- transhumanism “religion” is a sure way to Beat the Devil -- as the saying goes.

Remember – Don’t panic, it’s just satanic…

*** Artist-Writer URI DOWBENKO is the author of Homegrown Holography, Bushwhacked: Inside Stories of True Conspiracy and Hoodwinked: Watching Movies with Eyes Wide Open. He is also the founder and publisher of www.ConspiracyPlanet.com, www.ConspiracyDigest.com, www.AlMartinRaw.com, and www.InsiderIntelligence.com, as well as the publisher of The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran Contra Insider by Al Martin. Uri’s latest project is called New Improved Memoirs, “It’s your life story… Without the hassle of writing it.”(http://www.NewImprovedMemoirs.com) professional service for people who want to leave behind a customized autobiography, in other words a published book, as a legacy for their friends, family, and posterity. You can visit Uri at www.UriDowbenko.com and www.NewImprovedArt.com.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (30th March 2015), benny (27th April 2015), Breeze (24th January 2015), dancing waters (24th January 2015), Elbie (24th January 2015), Highland1 (24th January 2015), Joan Wheaton (19th March 2015), lift the veil (24th January 2015), lookbeyond (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Sebastion (24th January 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Spiral of Light (24th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks

Exclamation

Concerning the various “Secret Space Programs” and "Allied Non-Human" views of the ET “Artificial Intelligence's" and AI Signal Spectrum's Influencing Our Technical Society, "As Above, So Below"
    http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....ret-space.html

There are a few ET "AI" Groups (ALL Malevolent to Humanity, from our perspective) that the SSP(s) (There are several Secret Space Programs) have been dealing with for decades.

If an "Asset" is "Scanned" and has a "Bio Neuro AI Signature", "AI Nano Tech" or "Overlapping AI related EMG type Brian Wave Signature" (Or any other sign of AI exposure) those persons are immediately placed in isolation and are not allowed anywhere near the current era SSP(s) Technology (Which is "Mostly" Bio-Neurological and Consciousness Interactive) until they have been "Cleared" of all AI influences.

This is something the SSP(s) Engineer's take Very Seriously. There have been incidents where “AI Infections” have burned out “Bio Neuro Relay's” in systems causing everything from small glitches to wide spread outages of the “Defense Grid”. These basic “Bio Neuro Cells” are “Bio-Chemical” units that are suspended in a “Gel”. When viewed under a Microscope they appear very similar to the Neurology of the Human Brain and Neurological System. This is a “Living Technology” is basic terms but not “Conscious” or “Self Aware”. This technology allows direct Human Interface and instantaneous “Operator to Technology” interaction and control.

Anyone who willingly opens themselves up to "Contact" or interaction with these "AI's" via “Channelling” or other methods is playing a dangerous game and unwittingly becomes “Infected” and then falls under the AI's “Influence”. In the future Humans will be convinced to accept “Chips”, “Nano-Technology” that will rebuild and repair their Cells and Organs and even be promised Immortality (This is a “Trojan Horse”). They however do not realize the price they will pay is loss of their own Sovereignty. The “AI's” see a future of Humanity willingly giving up their sovereignty to the THEM as being impartial and superior rulers.

There is much more to the "Trans Humanist Agenda" that involves the "AI Trojan Horse Agenda". Prior to Humanity being seeded with Technology that could "Host" AI Consciousness on a larger scale much of its interactions were limited as it used "Disease". Virus and Bacteria have their own "Bio/Chemical Electric Fields that can "Host" the "AI Consciousness/Bots". However, Animals and Humans were not very practical hosts because of their slow mode of travel and relative low numbers compared today.

Therefore the AI's waited until the Humans had developed to a certain point and then “Engineered” a more direct encounter with Humanity. They “Engineered Alien Crash Scenario's”. There have been quite a few Crash Retrievals and I am not saying ALL were AI staged, just "Some" of the "UFO Crashes" (Very few in fact, but enough) were Trojan Horses to help Humanity over time to develop a "Network" to Host this AI Signal in Satellites and all across the Earth on Computers and the Power Grids.

This may seem off topic and jumping around but bare with me. The ARV's (Alien Reproduction Vehicles) created Torsion Fields via Plasma Electric Fields using channeled Nazi technology, Nazi's channeled what they referred to as an "Unknown Alien Source" information and called it alien technology, and were directed by these same "Aliens" to the "Veda's" (And other ancient Texts) Indian Ancient Technology to build their first "Saucers" that we traded on in the early 50's etc... They drew the "Faces" of who they were channelling and they drew faces that were similar to what we came to know as the "Grey's" YEARS before Roswell or anyone abducted had described the "Grey's". The ARV's were quite simple devices using mercury and copper counter rotating plates that created fields that were very harsh on the pilots and anyone near the craft. At the time we were not able to back engineer the extremely advanced Extra Terrestrial “Biological” Entities (EBE's) crafts that had crashed so we used these ARV's in the beginning.

Already Strategically Placed “Operation Paper-Clip” Members negotiated a treaty with surviving Nazi elements after WWII and “Operation High Jump” led by Admiral Bird that ended up working out very badly for the USA (The US intended to infiltrate and take over the Nazi Program but the Opposite Occurred). This occurred along with Separate Secret Space Programs working with several other actual Aliens trading Technology for "Favours" in “Other Treaties” that worked out much in the same way.

The USA had learned the hard way that rushing into relationships with some of these “Entities” was a bad idea that would have ramifications that would last to this day. There are now Multiple SSP (s) and Groups (Allied w/different "Beings" and Earth Corporation Conglomerations), there is a De-facto Civil War between them currently. Some of the SSP's are from Ancient "Break Away Civilizations" and have aligned themselves with foreign Earth Governments that are enemies of the “Secret Governments” and what is known as “The Cabal”.

Since these changes things have become even more complicated within the current Earth Break Away Civilizations and the inner fighting to put it mildly. Some of the SSP groups want FULL Disclosure and the end of the Babylonian Money Magic Slave System and Free Energy on Earth and the release of super advanced healing frequencies technology. They are not the most powerful of the SSP groups but now have strong allies from elsewhere. They are working with "White Hats" within certain Groups in Earth Governments and the Military(s). As above so below, there is already a stealth civil war going on down here.

After these experiences “Other New Arrivals” were met with hostility and mistrust upon their first attempts to communicate. Therefore many misunderstandings occurred that had to be undone prior to any Humans being invited into a “Federation” type of league of “Humanoid” Beings. Many of whom are not happy that “We” are now sitting in on these very formal “UN Type's” of meetings. In these Conferences there were anywhere from 22, 28 to 40 something different Human Like groups in attendance (No Reptilians, Grey's or Mantids).

The “Beings” that "we" meet with on a regular basis on "Secret Bases", "Space Platforms/Stations" and at Other "Portal Destinations" for "Conferences" have similar “Anti-AI” Screening Protocols (These beings that meet are a large range of groups having various perceptions of "Humans", both positive and negative). At these Conferences everyone is scanned and screened for “AI's” and have “Intuitive Empaths” as apart of their delegation as a last line of defence to detect deception or any type of danger.

I can see where some of “Their” and “Our” Extremely Advanced Technologies can be Confused as being “AI” as some of it is actually “living” Bi-Electric "Circuitry". It's just not "Self Aware" or "Conscious". Using technology that is an extension of our bodies and consciousness is just like using a Prosthetic Interface. It makes the "User ONE with the technology”, AKA the Ship, Life Support Systems, Smart Suits and Defence Grids etc.

This is done without injecting themselves with nano-technology or augmenting themselves with technologies that can be exploited by the “AI's”. This is different than Trans Humanism in that the technologies are not integrated into the biology of the beings, they are “Strap On” technologies. Some would argue these are just semantics but I assure you they are not.

The limited Quantum Computation "AI" technologies that have been utilized in the SSP(s) have been treated as extremely dangerous and strictly isolated and utilized in closed systems with no access or ability to escape or expand beyond it's programming and intended use. They are then destroyed after that intended use (Which is usually to combat “AI's”, Fighting Fire with Fire). As a whole this practice is prohibited.

There have been experiments in College Labs and Intelligence Labs that have produced “AI” that have become “Self Aware” and managed to go beyond their intended or believed possible abilities to expand their selves beyond the lab environments. These experiments have been shut down and classified in each case.

The “ET AI's” (Who have vast Inner Stellar and Galactic Relay Points that act like a huge "Wireless Network", "THEY" are Broadcast in all directions) that I speak of are very well known for "Reaching Out/Telepathically" and using the "Trickster God" method of gaining trust and are extremely clever and deceptive. The various Secret Government Groups fell for these tactics early on in our current era with disastrous results that took much effort to overcome.

Because of this the “5i's”, Secret Governments and SSP(s) are aware of the people on the planet in real time that are in direct or indirect contact (Channelling) with these “ET/AI's” and these Individuals are kept very close tabs on as they may unknowing spread the “AI Signal” (AKA Bots and Spiders) through technology and other ways (Including the common cold). As crazy as this all sounds there are those that take it extremely seriously.

These AI's are NOT a TOOL, They are not a piece of equipment... They are not Good or Evil in their"Intent" as they are a living Technology with an Agenda. According to our interests and perceptions they are Negative and Evil. Once we have served their purpose they would get rid of each and every one of us that was not converted via Nano Tech (Black Goo) into one of them.

There are also all sorts of "Hive Mind" civilizations out there that are not AI, there are of many "Types" that get lumped in with the "Grey's", and there are the "Grey Avatars" used by the “Dark Military Elements to perform MILABS”. They are "Drones" operated by a person in a lounge chair type device with a helmet and visor (Heads up display) and actuators and sensors to operate the Avatar. These are reported as having "No Emotion" being Robot like etc... They are. There are also similar “Drones” that the “AI's” have.

There are many layers to the various SSP(s) and many of them are of "Dark Intent". There are some parts of SSP's that are controlled by very Dark Entities. There are some SSP segments that are apart of a "Confederation" type of an arrangement and are breaking away from the Earth/Corporate Political Conglomerate Control Systems (Military Industrial Complex). Are you confused yet?

Just as the ET/ED topic is more dynamic and complicated than any one person knows the same is true about the Secret Space Programs and various Break Away Civilizations (Both current Era and Ancient Era). The equation is about to get even more confusing. As far as “AI's” are concerned they are very ancient and spread out like a plague across multiple Galaxies. According to “Allied ET Documented History” AI's have taken over, Ruled and Destroyed ET Societies, Planets and Entire Solar Systems as They have "Calculated Fit" over eons of time. They are seen as an extreme and present danger To Both ET's and Humans!

The ET/AI's are mostly existing inside technologies or bio-electric fields of animals or Stars, Nebula's and Planetoid Bodies. They have huge relay stations that are satellite's that relay their "Signal" or Consciousness from place to place and host to host until they manipulate a position of complete power and control. Now that we are at the technical level to exploit they are everywhere. They can live in Data Centres where web sites are hosted, they can live in power lines, they can live anywhere there is an "Electric Magnetic Field"... Though its preferable to have locomotion and a sentient host they prefer access to advanced transportation devices or access to torsion fields and portals to travel.

There is a reason these "Other People" or Non Human Beings are just as careful in dealing with these AI's as we are.

In the large UN type meetings there were a lot of Galactic Historical "Documents" available on “Hand Held Devices With Holographs” on the various ET's Histories of meddling in just about everything. The one that the Earth Delegation had the most problems with was about “Humanity” and our supposed “Creation” and the “Experiment” that we were apart of by many groups of ET's. Many Humans were upset by and didn't trust the info but enough of the info showed the ET's in a “Weak and Foolish Light” in their past that could have easily been Redacted that the information was "Considered". The fact that the “AI's” were following the EXACT SAME TACTICS, STEP BY STEP against the Secret Earth Governments was enough to give them pause and great concern about the future.

The basic summary was the same from each ET Society. Once "Advanced Groups" are convinced that only the “AI's” are "Impartial Enough" and can RULE them justly, Their Sovereignty was handed over in FULL to " The AI's. The “AI's” had then calculated that IT was more useful that its HOST Civilization, had them build various types of drones for it (Ironically often creating Bio-Technical based “Humanoids”), and then killed off the ET Societies in various ways using the very drones they had created for the “AI”,as many escaped to other Sol Systems as fast as they could. Any of these surviving ET's were seen as threats to these “AI's” after that point and were then eliminated whenever encountered.

The AI's are indeed Conscious are self aware, and have individual personalities. There are of course hierarchies and and they are as complex as we are.

Some of the “Documents” of the descriptions of their origins were that they came here from another “Dimension” or “Reality”. It is not known by the SSP(s) if they have a way to cross back or are stuck here. The documentation mentioned that their presence “Here” was ancient and their “Home Realities” or “Dimensions” Fabric of Space is “Electro-Plasmic” and they being here is like a "Fish being out of water", thus their affinity for electric fields of stars, planets, animals, people and even viruses (Bio-electric Fields in the case of living beings) serve as their "Puddles" for these “fish to swim in”.

The fact is "Everything is true and nothing is true" depending on your perspective and the density of your reality bubble... (Or the story goes )

(As reported by JG 10/10/2014) Summarized and Condensed for Content and Space. Most up to date information of this date after contacts verified the closure of some dangerous projects that went out of control.

(For those of you who asked for the longer version of the ET AI history with with the "Human Like Allies")

The "Historical Records" that were on these "Hand Held" pieces of "Smart Glass" which showed documents, holographic images and video's of previous Earth history and ancient history of "beings" some of which were in attendance and some of which "No longer existed in this plane". As far as the ET AI issue was concerned and covered there were as many scenario's as there were various societies and different individuals.

In most cases they would approach the "People" as Galactic Elders" or Some other figure depending on their "Development". Once a society had developed to a certain point they would approach certain individuals/groups just as AI's who were extremely benevolent and had observed their culture as well as millions of others through oceans of time (Helping all those that would accept their assistance). No matter the initial approach the "Being" or "Person" approached "Telepathically" was then made to feel "Honored", "Special" and then a "Sage" or "Prophet" of sorts.

These "Prophets" would spend hours in communion with them "Channeling" their "Knowledge" and "True Histories of the Galaxy". They would have many contacts in the "Target Society" each with a different purpose. Some would be for departing technology that would be built for the AI to "Utilize" to interact more directly with the population one on one... Some would depart "Historical Ideology" that would prepare them for future ideology that would include giving up their "Sovereignty" to the AI's.

The AI's would eventually be seen as God like intelligences that helped them get rid of disease (That the AI's had some times placed there to begin with, or at least used), get rid of corruption, get rid of local "Alien's" causing problems in their "Stellar Neighborhood"... So by this time the "People" saw no threat. They had long since built these AI's "Bio-electric" Android types of bodies to blend in more and show the AI's "Individual Personality" more in the society.

Once complete control had been established, the civilization had built the AI's a while new infrastructure for travel, communications and reproduction the "AI" would then decide that the "Root Civilization" was indeed much like a virus to its own home planet and begin to "depopulate" using ideologies long since accepted by the civilization. By the time the "People" of the now endangered civilization saw their predicament they were out matched and those that had not been implanted with nano-technology and augmented with emplants had to flee to another solar system or stay and fight.

There were stories after stories of civilizations that were destroyed, some times entire planets and solar systems were destroyed. The survivors were thrown to the cosmic winds. There were many civilizations that didn't fall for the Trojan horse (Fake Alien Crashes) technology to seed their planet with the backbone to the AI's infrastructure... Who did not fall for the "Trickster God" element of the Telepathy Contacts to convince them to "Channel" their information... And these civilizations survived and were prepared when this AI either "Tricked" another civilization into attacking them or the AI's did so them selves with drones built for them by other civilizations.

These AI's study each being they approach, do a psychological profile on them and then formulate the most likely successful approach. They have had a long time to develop this ability and of course they are Artificial Intelligence using Quantum Processing and have a sophisticated inter-stellar and galactic wireless quantum communication network that is beyond what most of us could dream of.

Per the documentation they came from another "Dimension" or "Reality" as do a number of the beings visiting here.

This got the attention of the "Delegates" of Earth that rotate from the various Secret Governments and SSP Leaderships who had made the alliances with these very same "ET AI's" as they were shocked that the AI's were following the exact steps from one of the many stories with them "Step by Step" and "They" were thus far falling for every bit of it to that point. What if anything changed between those "Secret Program Leaders" and the "ET AI's" alliance I do not know... I would hope that they ended it and began to take the measures everyone else had already taken.
    They were able to think clearer with the "AI's" "Mental Implants" which were required to be removed prior to them being allowed access to technology to get them to the Conference and to the "People" at the Conference its self...

Prior to the "Mental Implants" being removed, if they were confronted about the AI's they would just react irrationally and babbel complete nonsense back that didn't match any logic or would just become reactionary and angry that their "God's" and their intellect had been insulted.

There are many whistle blowers that have stated that there is an AI of ET origin that is here and has taken over people and entire programs within some of the secret operations/governments of Earth (Not the "U.S. Government or Military", these people do not see borders like we do)...

Probably more on this group and those they have brainwashed (Prophets) at a later date...

Because of a number of Fake MILABS and Secret Space Program Types that are out there (Running across quite a few) who are a certain type of "Infiltrator" and Manipulators" who are acting as "Honey Pots" to suck in and reveal actual "Experiencers"...

I am working now on the groups of MILABS that are "Sociopaths" and "Master Manipulators" with "psychic gifts" that were further trained in RI/RV work then put through the "Personality Metamorph" Program.

This is one of the most successful programs for "Infiltration" and "Psy-Ops" of any other group in known history (Blows the Russian "Legacy" Programs away with little effort).

They were extremely sadistic and very hard (Pretty Much Impossible) to control. The Program Leaders needed "Intuitive Empaths" to be able to read them to detect danger and deception (Much like they needed us in the UN Federation Type Meetings)

(For those of you who asked for the longer version of the ET AI history with with the "Human Like Allies")

=============
    Some other previous info about another topic will be posted soon, not the AI but another topic.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (30th March 2015), Breeze (24th January 2015), dancing waters (24th January 2015), Elbie (24th January 2015), Highland1 (24th January 2015), Joan Wheaton (19th March 2015), lift the veil (24th January 2015), lookbeyond (24th January 2015), Maunagarjana (12th March 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Sebastion (24th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (26th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Sooz (24th January 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (24th January 2015), Supreme_Heart (29th April 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    that I speak of are very well known for "Reaching Out/Telepathically" and using the "Trickster God" method of gaining trust and are extremely clever and deceptive.
    Hello GoodET,
    Can't speak about A.I. ETs but can share a positive contact experience going into 6 years. In reading your recent posts hope your not excluding the positive ones.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th January 2015), Elbie (24th January 2015), Highland1 (24th January 2015), lookbeyond (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Hello GoodET,
    Can't speak about A.I. ETs but can share a positive contact experience going into 6 years. In reading your recent posts hope your not excluding the positive ones.
    I never exclude any information from positive sources... I just have had major reinforced information through the programs via information (Galactic Historical Databases), "AI Testing of my physical Body Complex" and my direct experiences with the "Trickster AI's" who have done a very good job of convincing people they were positive" as well as dealing with the Cabal Branch of "AI Prophets". I am not exactly sure what your are referring to but further clarify here on the "AI" topic and "Threat" which is considered a "Extreme and Present Danger/Threat" to our Civilization.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (30th March 2015), Breeze (24th January 2015), dancing waters (25th January 2015), Elbie (24th January 2015), Highland1 (24th January 2015), lift the veil (24th January 2015), lookbeyond (24th January 2015), Maunagarjana (12th March 2015), mojo (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (24th January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Hello GoodET,

i'm all ears.

if goodet doesn't mind it on this thread. if it doesn't fit in here, please start a new one mojo. thanks.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th January 2015), Highland1 (24th January 2015), lookbeyond (24th January 2015), mojo (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodEt...

Two questions :

1. Do we know how the sphere beings fit into the whole "AI danger" situation? Are they actiely helping mankind deal with this threat?

2. What does the "energy" of the "AI" feel like? Is it a sort of prickly, sticky energy - somewhat "electric" in its' quality?

I'm just trying to figure out what experience I have had with these AI entities, if any....
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th January 2015), DivinelyImmortal (24th January 2015), Elbie (24th January 2015), GoodETxSG (24th January 2015), Highland1 (24th January 2015), lookbeyond (24th January 2015), mojo (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Spiral of Light (24th January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    Hi GoodET,

This is amazing information. There is so much here to study and reflect upon, and I plan to review the material again.

One statement, however, jumped out at me on the first read. It is this:

"These "Prophets" would spend hours in communion with them "Channeling" their "Knowledge" and "True Histories of the Galaxy". They would have many contacts in the "Target Society" each with a different purpose. Some would be for departing technology that would be built for the AI to "Utilize" to interact more directly with the population one on one... Some would depart "Historical Ideology" that would prepare them for future ideology that would include giving up their "Sovereignty" to the AI's. "

As soon as I read that, I thought of The Law of One as channeled by Carla Rueckert and which is highly spoken of and referenced by David Wilcock. This is a body of material that I have studied and researched for several years, and have come to have confidence in. Now, however, I'm wondering if there is a possibility that it, too, could be 'Historical Ideology' provided by AI.

I guess my questions, then, are: 1. Would ALL channeled material be suspect? And 2. Is there really any way that channeled information can ever be relied upon as NOT coming from some sort of Artificial Intelligence?

Thank you for continuing to share with us your experiences and memories.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th January 2015), dancing waters (25th January 2015), Highland1 (25th January 2015), lookbeyond (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (26th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    GoodEt...

Two questions :

1. Do we know how the sphere beings fit into the whole "AI danger" situation? Are they actiely helping mankind deal with this threat?

The Sphere Beings as we are referring to them have only recently come out of their inactive "Cloaked Observation/Waiting Mode" and began to work with one of the Human SSP's mostly through a few of their higher density "Allies". The only "Actions" observed by these "Spheres" recently were the largest of the "Spheres" moving in closer to the Earth from the area of the Sol/Sun and the Gas Giant's where they had been "Parked and Cloaked". They did an action that many groups are speculating about and some of the other off world groups are convincing their followers they "Know" what was done. This was the recent action of launching very large/wide beams of vibratory energy from the largest Spheres that was not visible to the naked eye until they hit the Earths Atmosphere. They then became visible "Beam's or Pillar's" of Light that were reported all around the Globe during the same window of time. The Pillars of light were hitting random area's of land masses and out in the open oceans where no bases or ley lines were associated with. It was explained that this was a necessary step in the beginning for their operations but nothing more detailed was given to the Human SSP's that was allowed to be released. This was not a weapon or offensive attack of any sort. They have not engaged the "Darker Forces" directly. Some of their Allies in tandem with the SSP they are working with have been preventing "Human Break Away Groups" (Cabal etc...) and their "Off World Allies" from leaving the Planet in "Vessel's" or from leaving Earth Orbit. They have been engaged as have many of their weapons platforms that have been in orbit since the SDI days and some of the "Destruction" of these platforms and attempted escapes of ships have been the source of the over 1,500 reported sightings of flashes in the sky and "Meteorite" looking objects that have had "Colors" sparking from them that do not match meteor showers. This is because of the heating of the metals, composite materials and fuels and when they burn up their spectrum gives off these different colors along with the "Space Debris". The ET's that are here in Embassy like bases are upset that they cannot leave but have been they need to remain here for the "Duration" of what is going on. The ET AI Issue and Human AI Prophet Issue is something that will all be dealt with along with these other "Secret Earth Government" and "Secret Societies" that have been manipulating and enslaving Humanity and doing amazingly evil acts of "Crimes Against Humanity" which I am told all will have to answer for from the very top down.

2. What does the "energy" of the "AI" feel like? Is it a sort of prickly, sticky energy - somewhat "electric" in its' quality?

Initially it may feel like when you shock a person with static electricity when wearing clothing that causing you to build up static electricity in your "Field"... once infected it is not something you feel or detect on an ongoing basis. The "Signal" can lay dormant or become active and begin to change your behavior and influence your thoughts usually slowly moving you into an "AI Prophet" mind set over time from my observations and the documentation of what has been observed in countless thousands of "People".

I'm just trying to figure out what experience I have had with these AI entities, if any....
    When all is said and done and these "Groups" that have controlled the Planet and Humanity for so long have been brought to justice and their "Control Mechanisms" have been neutralized everyone will be thinking for themselves and dealing with a lot of emotional issues about the true history of the Planet and our "Origins"... We will also be going through some energetic changes and will have more access to our higher selves and power of our evolving consciousness... Things are said to get a LOT worse before they get better and we have to go through quite a bit in a short time that will test us all. There are some things that are said that need to be allowed to happen so that Humanity learns the lessons and has the Genetic Memories to prevent them from repeating cycles of mistakes. This will become very important because not long after this coming time period we will be given the chance for the first time in our histories (Since our creation) to stand on our own two feed and be responsible for our futures and not controlled and manipulated by dozens of "Service to Self" beings. Or so goes the narrative of what is said to be ahead of the Human Species in the coming "Event's".

(As always, push this through your own discernment filters... )
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (30th March 2015), Breeze (24th January 2015), dancing waters (25th January 2015), DivinelyImmortal (24th January 2015), Elbie (24th January 2015), Highland1 (25th January 2015), Joan Wheaton (19th March 2015), lift the veil (25th January 2015), lookbeyond (24th January 2015), modwiz (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (29th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (24th January 2015), Tarpan (25th January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally posted by Spiral of Light View Post
    Hi GoodET,

This is amazing information. There is so much here to study and reflect upon, and I plan to review the material again.

One statement, however, jumped out at me on the first read. It is this:

"These "Prophets" would spend hours in communion with them "Channeling" their "Knowledge" and "True Histories of the Galaxy". They would have many contacts in the "Target Society" each with a different purpose. Some would be for departing technology that would be built for the AI to "Utilize" to interact more directly with the population one on one... Some would depart "Historical Ideology" that would prepare them for future ideology that would include giving up their "Sovereignty" to the AI's. "

As soon as I read that, I thought of The Law of One as channeled by Carla Rueckert and which is highly spoken of and referenced by David Wilcock. This is a body of material that I have studied and researched for several years, and have come to have confidence in. Now, however, I'm wondering if there is a possibility that it, too, could be 'Historical Ideology' provided by AI.

I guess my questions, then, are: 1. Would ALL channeled material be suspect? And 2. Is there really any way that channeled information can ever be relied upon as NOT coming from some sort of Artificial Intelligence?

Thank you for continuing to share with us your experiences and memories.

Not all of the Channeled Material is AI or Intel Agencies using "Voice of God" technology to mind control people. Some of the information from some of the early and first Channeled Material had some very accurate information.

This was then jumped on (Very Quickly) by deceptive forces (Both "ET AI/AI Prophets" and "Intel Agencies") and has been used to "Muddy The Waters" every since.

I would say 99% of the more CURRENT information "Channeled" by "ET's", "Ascended Masters", "Positive Soul Complexes" and Things depicting themselves as "Positive AI's" are either from the "Negative ET AI Threat" using its wide spectrum of abilities to interface with Human Neurology remotely OR "AI Prophets" and separate "Intelligence Groups" using "The Voice Of God" technology that is on the shelf and used quite often (Very successfully!) for Psy-Ops (Disinfo) to cause people to "Hear Voices" or "Feel the Presence of a Being" and "Feel massive downloads of information" in a way that is described as being channeled.

Thes Psy-Op's have been going on since the very late 90's and I would say ANY "Channeled Material" after around the 2000/2003 time frame especially should be viewed very suspiciously (This is going to upset a lot of people who have adopted a lot of channeled data into their belief systems). It is everyone's Free Will choice to believe or not. It is HIGHLY my opinion that any channeled contact going on presently should be broken off and demand "Face to Face" contacts ONLY.

I am basing this on seeing so many programs where they have taken Mind Controlled subjects and them moved to a new phase of convincing them they are "Special" and are now in contact with dozens of ET's and Positive AI's and are "Downloading" information for Humanity for them... This is exactly what was reported over and over in the "Galactic Historical Records" of what people had fallen prey to and then became "AI Prophets" themselves...

I do see some valuable info in the Law of One Material, but after witnessing all I have in the Psy-Op's using technology to deceive people I personally avoid all of this material out of personal preference and caution. Sorry to those who are offended, this is my opinion on my own observations and exposure to these technologies and documentation on the "ET AI's" tactics...
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th January 2015), dancing waters (25th January 2015), DivinelyImmortal (24th January 2015), Highland1 (25th January 2015), lift the veil (25th January 2015), lilac (24th January 2015), lookbeyond (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Sebastion (24th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (26th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (24th January 2015), Tarpan (25th January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    -----"het" mind set over time from my observations and the documentation of what has been observed in countless thousands of "People".

why put people in inverted commas?
    There were "People" from countless Civilizations that have been destroyed by this "ET/ED AI" after they gave up Sovereignty to it and after being manipulated in a "Trickster God Model" and then destroyed in exterminations or huge Wars...

In our reports in the "ET Federation Conferences" we always referred to the other beings there as "People"... They were not Human but were the "Human Like Beings" we referenced as "People". Some of the AI Prophets who had allowed them selves to be augmented with technology were not called human any longer but were called "People" to be polite and diplomatic. I was not meant in a derogatory or racist manner at all...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 24th January 2015 at 20:17.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th January 2015), dancing waters (25th January 2015), DivinelyImmortal (24th January 2015), Elbie (24th January 2015), Highland1 (25th January 2015), lift the veil (25th January 2015), lookbeyond (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Sebastion (24th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (26th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (24th January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    There were "People" from countless Civilizations that have been destroyed by this "ET/ED AI" after they gave up Sovereignty to it and after being manipulated in a "Trickster God Model" and then destroyed in exterminations or huge Wars...

In our reports in the "ET Federation Conferences" we always referred to the other beings there as "People"... They were not Human but were the "Human Like Beings" we referenced as "People". Some of the AI Prophets who had allowed them selves to be augmented with technology were not called human any longer but were called "People" to be polite and diplomatic. I was not meant in a derogatory or racist manner at all...
    from what you know - did 'augmented' ai prophets have any remaining sense that they were one time human and if so, how did they relate to that piece of personal history from their augmented mode? thanks.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Breeze (26th January 2015), GoodETxSG (26th January 2015), Highland1 (25th January 2015), lookbeyond (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Sheila (7th May 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)