Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 283536373839 LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    "May" ... "May" ...

just asked oneself: is this already (hidden) coding?
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), alsionbell (8th May 2015), JByas (8th May 2015), sjoshua (8th May 2015), SouthDelight (8th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    The major financial collapse that has still been totally hidden from the public is expected to be a major catalyst for some releases of information by the Russians and the Alliance groups that will start to open this huge can of worms from several different areas at the same time... I do not like to sell fear ever but do like people to be prepared. It is not a bad idea to have a minimum of 2 weeks of food and water just in case of short term or minor disruptions (Though they most likely will not occur IMHO). So the answer is yes, very much a calm before the stormy times ahead.
    Thanks for all of your information Corey! My question involves the new financial system that many are speaking about. There is the new AIIB bank for the BRICS countries and many others... a new Shanghai Gold valuing system, the addition of the Yuan to the IMF's SDR basket, and the well watched GCR (global currency reset) including the re-pricing of Iraqi Dinars and Virtnamese Dong among others. So my question is, isn't the feared financial collapse less likely to happen, as the world seems to be setting up a new and more equitable system? It does seem as though there will be a major change soon - but not as dire as some would have us believe. What do you think? Mahalo!
    Last edited by AngelMan, 8th May 2015 at 14:05.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AngelMan For This Useful Post:

aerozy (8th May 2015), Aianawa (9th May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (9th May 2015), Flyover (8th May 2015), Kit (10th May 2015), Majik (8th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (8th May 2015), SouthDelight (8th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey,

Thank you very much for the link to the article on David's site.

My question is: is this article the one we've been waiting for from you or is this an article that came from David?
    It seems to be written by David so I'm confused.

Much love and thanks for all you're doing!

Longbow
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), All is One (8th May 2015), alsionbell (8th May 2015), Rocket's Mom (8th May 2015), universalLove (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey:
    Are you familiar with a species that may be in another dimension or here on earth that is a bi-pedal, thin framed, blueish being with a small head, small eyes, and very jagged sharklike teeth? Seems like they do not have bones, but more of a stiff ligament structure beneath the skin. (very bendable) Maybe only 4 to 5 feet tall? From where do they originate? Thanks!!!
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

bobo (8th May 2015), Kit (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Question for Corey ? Right now only military and leaders of countries are in these sphere meetings. Many real spiritual souls do not trust those that have created this mess.will there be a formation of high spiritual souls that are not connected to any religion or political structure and have never killed anyone to a separate connection and meeting with the sphere beings?
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to voltrek For This Useful Post:

aerozy (8th May 2015), Flyover (8th May 2015), Kit (9th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hay Corey and TOT family !

Today I came across this interesting images on another forum and I'm wondering if these pictures might have something to do to do with the Alliance forces and the SSP? Thanks in advance for your response and I wish you all a pleasant and peaceful weekend!

https://outofthisworldx.files.wordpr...05/image40.jpg

https://outofthisworldx.files.wordpr...05/image41.jpg

https://outofthisworldx.files.wordpr...05/image42.jpg

https://outofthisworldx.files.wordpr...05/image43.jpg
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reno For This Useful Post:

All is One (8th May 2015), alsionbell (8th May 2015), Kit (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My sigh of relief is almost ready to let go. The Sphere People seem too good to be true, but they answer perfectly an inner myth I have chased all my life. I am 61, I have been chasing this since I was a child of 6. I am weary. I wish with all my being that we get to save this lovely place and all her creatures. I am attached.
    I am somewhat concerned about what the earth, sun and the planets are currently experiencing and wonder if you have ever visited sites like Suspicious Observers, and if so, what is your opinion? Are we being stabilized by an outside energy until we have reached that true tipping point as a planet in our decisions? I am concerned about the little lives (our dogs, cats, the ones we care for, the trees the life in our oceans, our birds, etc) and how they will fare.
    Can you point me to relevant information?
    Thank You for all the work that you do, and for allowing yourself to be put into such danger to bring this forward.
    p.s. I am a recently signed up member I am not sure if I did this correctly...
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to alsionbell For This Useful Post:

aerozy (8th May 2015), Aianawa (9th May 2015), Alan (9th May 2015), All is One (8th May 2015), All Together Now (9th May 2015), AngelMan (8th May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (9th May 2015), Bijou (10th May 2015), bobo (8th May 2015), CeeTee9 (9th May 2015), Flyover (8th May 2015), jcocks (9th May 2015), Kander (8th May 2015), LarBear (8th May 2015), Longbow (8th May 2015), Majik (8th May 2015), naochan (8th May 2015), onespirit (9th May 2015), reno (8th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (8th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th May 2015), Windancer (8th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Corey what you make of this....?

'Masonic Police Department' Arrested For Impersonating Public Officials...By An Illegitimate Government Who Is Also Impersonating Public Officials
    http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/05...ested-for.html

I offered my usual interpretations to what it means. Considering most police agencies are heavily populated by masonic orders, and are themselves illegitimate it suggests its part of the Cabal infighting?

Justin
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justin Deschamps For This Useful Post:

aerozy (9th May 2015), Aianawa (9th May 2015), All is One (8th May 2015), bobo (8th May 2015), ctiger2 (8th May 2015), Deezy_xfit (9th May 2015), Flyover (8th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Corey,

I beg, hope and pray we will get the help we desperately need from Outside in the area of health care. How can a compassionate being stand on the sidelines and nor offer a helping hand after becoming aware of the severity of our situation?:

$100 billion dollars was spent on cancer drugs last year alone in America

My heart weeps....so many have died and suffered needlessly, all in the name of profit. An elderly friend of mine recently decided to simply stop taking the 11 medications they had prescribed for him. He is now in great pain.

This is a crime against humanity.
    Bek
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bek For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), All is One (9th May 2015), All Together Now (9th May 2015), Bijou (10th May 2015), CeeTee9 (9th May 2015), Ciauzar (9th May 2015), JByas (10th May 2015), Kit (9th May 2015), universalLove (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello, Corey,

With Blitz about to hit the krieg, in case of turbulence, is there any particular power(s) that we Sovereign Humans possess, even such as instant declarations, that would best protect against any turbulence encountered? Acknowledging that the BAs are assisting us to help ourselves, is it even appropriate to ask if they might offer these sorts of suggestions? Protocol advice also appreciated.

Always with gratitude,

Kit
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), LarBear (9th May 2015), reno (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bek View Post
    An elderly friend of mine recently decided to simply stop taking the 11 medications they had prescribed for him. He is now in great pain.

Bek
    Dearest Bek:
    I love you!
    Research Gerson Therapy and meet me over at the health thread.

Dearest Corey!

My mind gets boggled thinking about you in two places at the same time. *You're actually there, right now, but you're not, because you're here....... And you're overlapping yourself? * Or did they take a soul shard of you to use/abuse? Or is it a separate timelime they took you to and that prevents a paradox? * Whew! *Are you able to even begin an explanation of how being in two places at once works to an oldster like me desperately trying to make sense of it all? *

In my reading/listening, I understand that we can change our ancient past by changing our now. *By raising our consciousness presently, they indicate it ripples back in time to our ancestors and changes their attitude about things and thus how things played out in their time. * If true, are your actions and attitudes now about revealing all things kept hidden rippling back to when you were on Mars and influencing yourself to break out of your programming?

By raising our consciousness, are we changing the past?

(I remind myself how powerful thoughts are by making clouds appear or disappear at will, and try not to mess with Gaia's agenda.)

On another note, would you be willing to write about what things you'll do to speed your healing from your surgery? *You're going to have a Ton of Love surrounding you.......
    Last edited by Bijou, 10th May 2015 at 05:21.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bijou For This Useful Post:

All is One (10th May 2015), All Together Now (9th May 2015), Bek (10th May 2015), Kalani (10th May 2015), Kit (10th May 2015), LarBear (10th May 2015), Largo (10th May 2015), Majik (9th May 2015), Spiral of Light (9th May 2015), Windancer (10th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bek View Post
    Corey,

I beg, hope and pray we will get the help we desperately need from Outside in the area of health care. How can a compassionate being stand on the sidelines and nor offer a helping hand after becoming aware of the severity of our situation?:

$100 billion dollars was spent on cancer drugs last year alone in America

My heart weeps....so many have died and suffered needlessly, all in the name of profit. An elderly friend of mine recently decided to simply stop taking the 11 medications they had prescribed for him. He is now in great pain.

Bek
    I agree with you Bek, my heart weeps too when it comes to this. "Healthcare" has been "sickcare", to keep the cycle going, for a very long time. I keep praying for the whole truth to come out - asap - so we can be freed from the elite, hierarchical structure that has caused so much pain and suffering for too many for too long.

There has been an elite hierarchical structure within the current healthcare system that has historically kept the 'patient' from 'true healers' OR 'alternative healers' in order to continue the 'powers that were'. (sorry, I just can't use the word "be" anymore when referring to the dysfunctional system I'm aware of that has taken place for way too long a time)....

I do see a transition taking place, but it hasn't been easy.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

All is One (10th May 2015), Bek (10th May 2015), Largo (10th May 2015), Windancer (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    one just saw two rainbows, one was with complete opposite colour arrangement, red on the bottom, violet on top, also many many birds appearing out of thin air (hologram birds), two others saw it as well, I love you blue avians ! matching to this there were some clouds that looked like bird shapes, it is always a pleasure to see this - thank you from the heart our beloved friends!

humanity is already freed, only the masses need to get aware of it, therefore the upcoming disclosure manifests just "in time" ! Many healing work has to be done afterwards, start with your family and friends.

The healing is of an emotional kind, this is like a tunnel most humans have to go through, the tunnel is similar to what many refer to be the (now former) 4D astral plane (emotional world), this leads right through to what can be compared to the (now former) 5D astral plane experience (mental world) - now equals fourth frequency density experience -, this is the anticipated vibrational signature after finalized manifestation leading to fully adapted fourth density frequency. the new life experience is therefore more "immaterial" (consciousness wise also your bodies -DNA- changes during this manifestation to adapt the new frequency density) while sustaining "dense matter" to "play with", if you like.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 9th May 2015 at 17:47.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks

Dimensions and densities

Do our elite and SSPs have continuous communications with other dimensions and densities? Or is our communication with these realms one-sided (as in when THEY decide to make contact)?
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miltonmessage For This Useful Post:

DeeZe (9th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Is Tropical Storm Ana designed to be a weather warfare event? We were heavily chemtrailed Wednesday through Friday and the Haarp status had the SE U.S. on High. Anything you can share with us about this storm? Thanks!
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

TelosianEmbrace (10th May 2015)