Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Retired Member
    Thanks

Disclosure?

So Corey, is this how you see tech disclosure is to happen? Low key announcements of major breakthroughs in scientific corners flying over the heads of laymen. Or, might we expect a series of "rapid advancements" of seemingly "new" discoveries wherein one "discovery" leads quickly to others? Or do you think there will be MAJOR attention grabbing announcements (eg."Breaking news this evening...we have made contact...decades ago...the truth has been withheld..." Etc) Some combination of the above?

http://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2015/...stic-em-drive/

In the April 29th, 2015 article:

However, Paul March, an engineer at NASA Eagleworks, recently reported in NASASpaceFlight.com’s forum (on a thread now over 500,000 views) that NASA has successfully tested their EM Drive in a hard vacuum – the first time any organization has reported such a successful test.

To this end, NASA Eagleworks has now nullified the prevailing hypothesis that thrust measurements were due to thermal convection.
    Last edited by Angelrising, 3rd May 2015 at 13:07. Reason: misspelling in title
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey:
    Do the moon phases and astrological alignments that influence the energy here on earth have anything to do with the timing of events by the Alliance? It seems interesting that there has been a perceived delay in events and then this comment in the oracle report appears yesterday:

Throughout the Gibbous Moon phase, archontic energies have been acting out. These have been "pre-emptive" strikes in advance of tomorrow's Full Moon and an energetic dynamic called Thor's Hammer that is going to going to do exactly what it implies: drop the hammer. Thor's Hammer is also called the Fist of God. (It is rather interesting that the new "Avengers" movie was released yesterday.)
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (3rd May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), SouthDelight (6th May 2015), universalLove (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have been toying with how to ask this question for a while resisting the urge because I am not sure you would share a perspective that would enable you to address this, but I'd like to give it a go:

As our covert programs progressed, we learned more about "timeline" manipulation as well as other aspects of how parallel and alternate timelines work. I know I'm stating the obvious to you here. However, what we did not understand was the more expansive aspects of nature and how timelines and our experience of time are affected by these dynamics. This is huge because as individuals and collective consciousnesses "create" timelines in our current galactic and universal environment (I won't go into explanation here unless you ask me to but I think you have a perspective on this even if you do not share mine), many of the past time manipulations and memory alterations are being affected in unpredictable ways and some "timelines" are being altogether eliminated.

So my question is this: Because many MILAB and other abduction experiences included "out of phase/time" travel, if there are changes in the electromagnetic and electrogravitic environment such that prior "timelines" or memory matrices are no longer connnected or supported, could much of what we are anticipating be considered "alternate timeline" stuff at this point? Asked another way, if the timeline you were shifted to when "working" no longer exists, might the information still be present in the memory matix/electromagnetic field without the "story" that was attached to that information affecting our current timeline?

I can add some clarity without getting too wonky if you need me to, but hopefully you get my question and have a perspective that can add value to my inquiry.

Many thanks, Dude!!!!
    Last edited by Angelrising, 3rd May 2015 at 13:09.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

aerozy (3rd May 2015), All is One (3rd May 2015), All Together Now (3rd May 2015), Aragorn (3rd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (6th May 2015), David A (6th May 2015), Kit (4th May 2015), Majik (6th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (6th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), SouthDelight (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    According to Cobra and his sources the Central Race is referring to the race at the center of our Galaxy...
    "The Central Civilization is an ancient race, which evolved close to the Galactic Central Sun and is the first race in the Galaxy which reached spiritual maturity many millions of year ago"..."Sometimes they have manifested throughout the human history as physical angelic beings with wings. One of their representatives, Iona, brought Goddess mysteries to Earth in Atlantis:[ http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2013/...ctivation.html ] Millions of years ago, the Central Civilization began to build interdimensional doorways throughout the Galaxy and create the Galactic network of Light. As it did so, it encountered many races throughout the Galaxy, assisting them to achieve the same level of spiritual maturity. All those sovereign, spiritually mature races have created a confederate union which is called the Galactic Confederation (NOT Galactic Federation). As the name implies, it is NOT a hive-mentality centralized federation, but a loose, constructive confederate union of sovereign, mature races. "..."There is a special division of the Galactic Confederation which is called the Ashtar Command. The purpose of the Ashtar Command is the liberation of this planet. Another important division is called the Jupiter Command. The Jupiter Command is the guardian of the Ganymede portal and its main purpose is the spiritual liberation of this Solar System. It is the main spiritual force behind the Order of the Star and behind the Blue Dragon families. Many people were mind-programmed against the Ashar Command after 1996. Since then, most of the channelers were mind-programed also, their transmissions disrupted and they are now mainly receiving deceptive messages from the Archon etheric/plasma grid technology instead. The key here is to search for the Light. If you seek contact with the Light forces, you will find it. If you choose to always focus on the negativity, fearing that everything is just another scam, you will find it. So choose your focus wisely.
    As we are now in the Breakthrough phase, the purpose of the Alliance (another word for the allied Light forces) is to continue with the final offensive to completely liberate Sector 3. Sector 3 is the deep intel codename for the Solar System.The Alliance extraterrestrial forces are the master force behind the BRICS/Eastern Alliance on the surface of this planet.
    After the completion of MOSS (Multidimensional Operations Solar System) and subsequent Sublunar Operations, the Event will follow.
    This will be the completion of an old prophecy which is part of the spiritual lore of the Central Civilization about the time when all darkness will disappear from the Galaxy and the Galactic network of Light will be completed. " -COBRA
    LINK TO ORIGIONAL POST, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING HIS INTEL: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/...nce-fleet.html

My Question regarding the Central Race: It seems like this race is similar to what the Elohim are described as, but it is made clear that the Elohim is in regards to the Universe and the Central Race is in regards to the Galaxy. So perhaps we are getting the two confused and the Central race actually spread their fragments across the Galaxy, not the Universe as the Elohim did...?
    Thoughts...?
    Last edited by Castel, 3rd May 2015 at 19:52.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Castel For This Useful Post:

All is One (8th May 2015), Aragorn (3rd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (4th May 2015), DeeZe (4th May 2015), Flyover (4th May 2015), Kit (4th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (5th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Smile Orbs & Question

Hi Corey,

Thank you for your time, energy, and the information you have shared. It has helped to make sense of some things and helped to make them much clearer (connecting the dots).

I have attached a few photos of an orb that showed up last year. I never saw it with my physical eyes but found it in some of my photos later as I was going through them. They were taken on the beach in California while playing volleyball. Reading your info about the orbs seems to resonate with me and explain what that orb might have been. Thought I would share the photos.

question: I know you mentioned that certain foods and a higher vibration diet was important to these blue avian beings. You may already be working on something like this and I'm sure it takes time. Is it possible to get recommendations of foods to eat for a balanced diet, recommendations of things to help break habits/addictions to certain foods, and a list of foods you can grow at home that would contribute to a balanced healthy diet?

Thank you and look forward to much more of your info and posts.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 2bBrightLight For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), damjan (6th May 2015), Flyover (4th May 2015), GoodETxSG (3rd May 2015), Gretchen (4th May 2015), Kalani (4th May 2015), Kit (4th May 2015), LarBear (4th May 2015), reno (4th May 2015), shannon333 (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd May 2015), TaipeiSam (4th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (4th May 2015), tonig (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey!
    A question: My son has recurring dreams of a black-ops type mountain battle scenario. Same cabins and landscape, different people. The players are all 'teens' and both boys and girls. Some older male commanders, too. He has told me of this at least 3x in the past two years. . . What could this be?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th May 2015), bobo (5th May 2015), Flyover (4th May 2015), GoodETxSG (3rd May 2015), Kit (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), tonig (4th May 2015)

Retired Member Italy
    Thanks
    Hello everyone
    I have a small question for Corey, I read this book long ago, you never met these ET in the meeting?
    It is a question of little consequence but I'd like to know if it is true or not.
    In the book there are many similarities with the Law of One, and much more information on their advanced civilization.

Peace and love in the light of the infinite Creator.

http://www.galactic.no/rune/iargaintro.html

Last edited by Flavius, 4th May 2015 at 16:27.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flavius For This Useful Post:

Arnold VandenHeuvel (5th May 2015), bobo (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), Maunagarjana (5th May 2015), reno (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), universalLove (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Question for Corey,

When you have a moment please contact me via sitsshow@gmail.com

I work with Sierra Neblina, who is a sphere being contactee and former SSP asset (?) Who has been doing astral work with the BA. We covered much of the narrative you and others have put forth on our show with her last night, and she has been having recall experiences after hearing about your work. Her father maybe an active mbr Naval Air Space Command, and she has intel she has been waiting to release which your data resonates with.

She would like to contact you. I wasn't sure what your details were.

Look forward to your "data dump" , thx for all your work.

Much love,
    Justin
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Justin Deschamps For This Useful Post:

aerozy (4th May 2015), Alan (5th May 2015), bobo (5th May 2015), camand (5th May 2015), CeeTee9 (5th May 2015), ctiger2 (5th May 2015), David A (6th May 2015), DeeZe (4th May 2015), Longbow (4th May 2015), RealityCreation (4th May 2015), reno (4th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), TaipeiSam (5th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Hi Corey:

Don't we need to all focus on THE MESSAGE, rather than waiting for the next installment of your adventures? Isn't that what you're trying to tell us?

There is a thread, THE MESSAGE to try to focus some attention on this, for those of you who want to walk the walk.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

aerozy (5th May 2015), Alan (6th May 2015), All Together Now (5th May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (5th May 2015), bsbray (5th May 2015), Largo (5th May 2015), MadDawgMills (5th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015), yobear (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey

New question -- can you tell us anything about the underground base at Thule Greenland and the operations above ground there? Thanks!
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Sheila (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

YouTube Audio Presentation: Tolec/Adona

Hello Corey and All Members:

I am a new member here migrating from PA, and have read through the entire Q & A before posting here.

First, just a quick thank you to you Corey for all of your work and sacrifice.

A quote from GoodETxsg/Corey: "The Sphere Being's have been keeping info close to the vest as they say (Energy beings don't wear vests)... But they are not involved with any of these "Federations" who all are some % of "Service to Self" and "Agenda Oriented"... (No matter how "Good" or well intentioned they are)."

Yesterday I listened to a recently released audio recording of Tolec and Adona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwuW6RkSdeY

In this presentation, Tolec specifically states that The Andromeda Council works in conjunction with the Blue Avians as well as the Sphere Beings. Also, Adona gave a detailed report about how many spheres are present, their location, and their use.

Question: Corey, could you please take a listen beginning at time stamp 2:10:00 (from this point on, most of the information is referenced with "GOODETxsg/Corey), and shed some light on what is being said? I am not sure what is true according to your intel.

Thanks in advance.

David
    Last edited by David A, 5th May 2015 at 18:59.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to David A For This Useful Post:

aerozy (5th May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), Majik (5th May 2015), MrCasual (5th May 2015), pablo.s (5th May 2015), reno (5th May 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Wyndstorm (5th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 335 Posts
    Moderator Note:

I'm sure some of you already have noticed the numbers of pages on this thread are shrinking, please do not worry. We are simply going through the thread for Off-Topic posts and moving them over to the DISCUSSION thread, therefore, NOTHING will be lost. When it is over, it will be much easier for people to browse through the Q&A thread to get the answers they need. It is a time-consuming task, so you will see the page numbers slowly going down.

I repeat, members' posts are NOT lost as they are being simply moved over to the DISCUSSION thread. Thank you.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Ciauzar For This Useful Post:

aerozy (6th May 2015), Aianawa (6th May 2015), Alan (5th May 2015), All is One (6th May 2015), All Together Now (6th May 2015), Aragorn (5th May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (6th May 2015), Believer (5th May 2015), bhlongwane (6th May 2015), blue (6th May 2015), bobo (5th May 2015), bsbray (6th May 2015), carribdreamer (8th May 2015), Church (5th May 2015), Conscious (6th May 2015), damjan (6th May 2015), David A (6th May 2015), davidaarong (6th May 2015), Flavius (5th May 2015), Gretchen (6th May 2015), Jewels2Moons (6th May 2015), kauilapele (5th May 2015), Majik (5th May 2015), naochan (6th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (5th May 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Shibby (5th May 2015), Silver Eagle (8th May 2015), SouthDelight (6th May 2015), Spiral of Light (6th May 2015), spressnell (6th May 2015), Susan (6th May 2015), The One (6th May 2015), tonig (6th May 2015), Truthseeker (6th May 2015), universalLove (9th May 2015), Will.I.am (5th May 2015), Zane (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello.
    I am new here and would like to ask a question.
    Corey, do you know what this sphere is as seen on this SECCHI satellite image?
    Thank you for the work you are doing.
    Much love to you and to all here.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOgXoXFB3gM
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Conscious For This Useful Post:

Sheila (6th May 2015), SouthDelight (6th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Question for Corey:

Got another UFO sighting being covered by the Media, this time in the Philippines. The video quality is fairly poor, not sure if you'll be able to get a good read off it: http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/05...-sighting.html

Thanks for any insights you can share.

Justin
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justin Deschamps For This Useful Post:

aerozy (6th May 2015), bobo (6th May 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Progress of evolution

Questions: since it can be said that everybody is on a path of evolution:

What does the higher self evolve to?

What does the prime creator evolve to? I would imagine since humanity is essentially on the same path to becoming co-creators in some sense, does the forward-pushing evolution blue-print theoretically exist past the prime creator itself as well?

If we are eternal souls and life is just a temporary journey at advancing our souls growth, would we be in nothing more than an AI simulation?

If a strangelet bomb were to go off and wipe out this local part of the time/space, does our soul survive? Does an aspect (or all) of it cease to exist?

Is there is a so-called tightly controlled "veil" around earth? If so, how do we get to and from the ISS? Would the ISS be below the veil?

Please disregard questions that may not correlate with your knowledge base via SSP and BA contact....(for instance if you have knowledge a so called "veil" simply doesnt exist).

Andrew Bartiz: speaks of timeline manipulation wars. Does this aspect of reality exist? If so, how does it play into our current situation?

It seems to me that the universe and it's set of rules/parameters, genetics, evolution, dreams, space/time etc etc etc all act through of set of standardized rules. Based on this alone if you logically thought it through everything that we know in existence has to be some type of AI (sentient or not).....otherwise nothing would technically exist as a platform for anyone to do anything? Again, Are we all AI and also part of AI?

Thank you
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miltonmessage For This Useful Post:

aerozy (6th May 2015), All is One (8th May 2015), blue (6th May 2015), LarBear (6th May 2015), Maembo (7th May 2015), robinh (6th May 2015)