Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Retired Member
    Thanks
    corey,
    In many witnesses there are stories of how very special astral projections were seen before a meeting occurred.
    Is used to detect RV seeds stars to be subjected to Milab, and if the avatar gray was always the one used for the operation?
    You can free these people from these events?
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015), Spiral of Light (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey:

You said: The following visit with the "UN Like" Human Type Federation was much more pleasant and cordial. Can you tell us more about these folks? Where they are from and what they want from earth? Thanks so much!
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (17th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by solarimplosion View Post
    forum for fresh news, apply discernment:

NEW YORK (WSI) - It seems that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York is preparing a large-scale disasters. The concern is that by pushing the transfer of staff in Chicago and the construction of a branch office.

In addition, the US federal authorities have planned to carry out "training exercises" unusual nationwide.

Which natural disaster may be such as to force the termination of all operations at the Fed in the Big Apple? It could be simple paranoia of the authorities.

The fact is that in the history of the United States in the city of New York has never been a natural disaster so severe as to lead to the suspension of the activities of the central bank town for an extended period.

All while the Department of Defense has decided to buy 62 million sets of ammunition that are usually used for semi-automatic AR-15 rifles and that will be used in training sessions.

To make matters even more strange is the news that ten years after its closure, the site in the Rocky Mountains of Cheyenne will once again host the most advanced communications equipment of the US Army. The North American Aerospace Command (NORAD) will move in Colarado to ensure that the servers and sensors more sensitive Pentagon are protected from attack by electromagnetic pulse (EMP).

Last week, the defense has with Raytheon a contract worth $ 700 million to ask the supervision of the operations of NORAD and Northern Command (USNORTHCOM), committed to protecting the US territory and provide support to local and federal authorities.

Spend $ 700 million to get back into a mountain just because the place is protected from electromagnetic pulses, is a motivation that must arouse suspicion.
    Hi solarimplosion, can you supply a link for this news article? Thanks in advance.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello Corey,

Thank you for being the point of the spear. It can be very challenging and I honor you for it.

I was wondering if you can identify the following two types of ETEs/EDEs? I have interacted with these two types in dreams, in both cases I would characterize them as "medical teams":

One is smaller and lighter in build than us, with light brown fuzzy fur all over the face and dark eyes, very supportive and empathic. (That's all I could see because she was wearing surgical-type clothing, gloves and a mask over nose and mouth.) I pointed at her and told her I could see her and she was very surprised by that.

The other is jet black in skin color. They did something to my neck. It hurt when I woke up. They were well-intentioned, but very business-like, all men.

Thanks
    Bek
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bek For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2015), lookbeyond (17th April 2015), Spiral of Light (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey:

I get confused by what the BAs are here to do. Several times, you've indicated that they are not here to save us. We have to save ourselves. In other posts, you've mentioned that there will be a huge release of technology. Other times, there is the spectre of changes coming as a result of their arrival.

To me, one definition of being saved would be a disruption of the status quo - a loosening of the choke-hold on humanity. If one of the released technologies was free energy devices available to all, as an example, that would utterly transform everyone's lives for the better. If it became possible to travel the solar system easily, that would expand everyone's perception of reality and really shake up the 9 to 5 routine a lot of us are in.

I guess what I am really asking is is their involvement here going to change our lives for the better, even if humanity as a whole doesn't become predominantly service to others? If people generally go about their day to day lives as they always have, will the BAs be taking unilateral action to improve our lives and nudge us in the right direction? Like a lot of people, I am looking for assistance from outside forces. I'm not desperate, but hopeful that these beings will help show us the way, partly by giving us hope.

Thank you for this thread,
    SammieCat
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sammiecat For This Useful Post:

All is One (18th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), GoodETxSG (18th April 2015), LarBear (18th April 2015), Lillith (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (18th April 2015), pablo.s (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey, I have a few questions...if you have the energy to answer them, I know you are trying to recover here from all the meetings!

I'm wondering if you could fill us in on Sheldan Nidle's connection with the Sirian beings, and if you know anything about their role in this process. His contact experiences and he himself seems so real and genuine, however what I find odd is his weekly messages. They seem in some ways to be consistent and in alignment with other updates on the situation, however they carry that sort of "Soon, any day now things will change, pie in the sky, delivery of blessings" type vibe. I've just been torn when it comes to my discernment skills with his updates in particular, compared to let's say Cobra or yourself which is more matter of fact. Is it possible Sheldan's contact experiences were genuine, but since then his implants that give him direct connection to the Sirians (he makes it clear he doesn't "channel" but is connected with them through implanted technology) were somehow interfered with, and he is now getting information from beings who are not his original contacts? It seems as if they are trying to create "Hope Bubbles" that detract from real Lightworker progress? Thoughts on this? I would think though if that happened, his original Sirian contacts would put a stop to that. Or maybe the Sirians are just a really optimistic-create-your-own-reality bunch of beings.

Are planets really hollow with a central sun? If so, are they higher density realms making them invisible to us? In other words, could there be a 3rd density core of magma like our scientists say there is, and overlay-ed on top of that a higher realm, which most often is what is described as having the central sun along with lakes and oceans etc.?

Have you heard any talk about so called Ascension and if there is a certain span of time in which the Light beings overseeing this transformation wish to see this final shift occur? I have heard that the completion of this planetary and spiritual evolutionary process should be completed by 2025 which is within a divine window. Anything in general about Ascension you may have heard and allowed to share?

When you talked about the Cabal wanting the Sphere beings to do their dirty work by exposing the Breakaway groups that have been posing as "Aliens"...trickster type, is there anything you are willing to share that would give us clues to be able to spot those groups? For example are there common themes, teachings, or agendas that are being disseminated by those groups?

I have so many more...but I'll hold off for now.

Thanks!
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TruthHealing144 For This Useful Post:

aerozy (18th April 2015), All is One (18th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), GoodETxSG (18th April 2015), LarBear (18th April 2015), Lillith (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Corey,

I have a question, and if you address it in the upcoming DW videos I'll be happy to wait. Your 20 year age-regression, you haven't actually said this as far as I know but what you're implying is that you are a time-traveler. I'd love some confirmation of this. Of course this implies that we are all time-travelers with you, though we are unaware of it. I personally believe this is a major cause of deja-vu.

Also, I had a question a long time ago asking about dream experiences, it was not very specific though so I'm assuming that it wasn't answered because of that. I've been trying to think of a way to be more specific about it, but not sure how I can. Again if you care to elaborate about it I would appreciate it, if not I understand.

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flower of Life For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Lillith (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey:

There has been a few mentions about 2017 recently. Can you tell us more about what that date means? Is there a cosmic deadline? Thanks!
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Lillith (18th April 2015), mudpuppy (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (18th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    maybe corey knows more, but.....
    Blue avians, RA, mayan calendar, cobra, and others speak of this current high energy period being caused by the planet moving into and thru a high energy part of the galaxy, a window to the center of the galaxy. Blue Avians have placed spheres around Sol as a cushion and filter for us at present. My understanding is the window lasts about 10 yr, beginning in dec. 2012 and peaking in 2017. So in alignment with this window of 'opportunity', the galactic ptb will shoot a supernova beam blast from center of galaxy in 2017 to catalyze the 3d/4d transmutation concurrently with the 'event' spoken about by cobra. Metaphorically, the light in the room will be turned on, the energetic Sun will rise within and without, and it will be all over but the shoutin' for those of us that enjoy the ride.......

Last edited by mudpuppy, 18th April 2015 at 12:26.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

aerozy (18th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), dancing waters (18th April 2015), Lillith (18th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), TaipeiSam (18th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lyghtofmine View Post
    The high pitch sounds are often attributed to tinnitus. Of course, I'm not ruling out that these may also be caused by an external natural or technological source. However, to clarify, The Hum phenomena is a very low frequency sound. It sounds a lot like an idling diesel engine. I experience it in the 45-50 hertz range.

Again, I realize this thread is getting off topic from the GoodETxSG Q&A format so I'm really hopeful that Corey will interject at some point in this discussion and let us know either way whether he does or does not have any knowledge or theories about the source of this phenomena.

Be well.
    My observation and question to Corey was that UNLIKE the HUM mentioned by most, ours registered much higher. I'm aware of the tinnitus condition mentioned however, my intuition says otherwise as it is affecting BOTH my husband and myself beginning at roughly same time.

Question for Corey specifically: Are you aware or could you ask the Alliance if what is being experienced is Gaia / Earth's natural resonance rising, and that perhaps some of us are picking up on this?
    Good Health, Peace, Love, Compassion always, Sheila
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

All is One (18th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), bobo (18th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), dancing waters (18th April 2015), Lillith (18th April 2015), Silver Eagle (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (18th April 2015), surfferjoe (20th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by blue View Post
    2017 is the official Cosmic Code name for the very latest, super improved

CARROT ON A STICK!
    This date comes up in the Interview with DW.

He has heard it from some of his other insiders (I have heard it mentioned recently as well). I warn of putting out dates as consciousness affects time and events. I do discuss however that there were multiple program documents that had a time "Window" of 2018-2023 that was very prominent and consistent throughout them.

Things have changed and the time table has sped up dramatically. I am not comfortable saying this makes 2017 an important year. Every year is an important year that has possibilities all based on our "Awake and Aware" status and how much we learn to consciously and positively work together with our "Mass Consciousness" to bring things into "Being".

So, 2017 could be a breakthrough year, 2015 or 2016 could as well. I wouldn't invest myself in dates but in the process of reaching the goal. IMHO.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

aerozy (18th April 2015), Alan (18th April 2015), All is One (18th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (18th April 2015), bobo (18th April 2015), carribdreamer (18th April 2015), CeeTee9 (20th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), dancing waters (18th April 2015), Daozen (19th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Fuego Del Monte (19th April 2015), just robj (18th April 2015), kauilapele (19th April 2015), LarBear (18th April 2015), Largo (18th April 2015), lift the veil (24th April 2015), Lillith (18th April 2015), Majik (18th April 2015), MaryMay (6th May 2015), Maunagarjana (18th April 2015), modwiz (18th April 2015), onespirit (19th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), Silver Eagle (18th April 2015), SouthDelight (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (18th April 2015), surfferjoe (20th April 2015), TaipeiSam (18th April 2015), Verum (18th April 2015)

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally posted by RealityCreation View Post
    Corey,

Thank you for all of your replies. Are you or the sphere beings aware of the Essassani / Sassani beings & the role that they are playing here & if so, are they members of the same alliance?
    There are many names used for Alien Races here on Earth that are not used in the SSP's. We began to assign different designations to them. We began to find out early on that most of them were not being at all honest about where they were from or anything else. I have heard these names used to reference a couple different beings. Some who resemble one another and some that are completely unrelated. I would have to have more information about what beings you are speaking about. There are some that are (Were) coming in and out of the Sol System and doing their own thing (Agenda) and not cooperating with other species/groups on any deep level.

TY,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

aerozy (18th April 2015), Alan (18th April 2015), All is One (18th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (18th April 2015), bobo (18th April 2015), carribdreamer (18th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), dancing waters (18th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), LarBear (18th April 2015), Largo (18th April 2015), lift the veil (24th April 2015), Lillith (18th April 2015), Maunagarjana (18th April 2015), modwiz (18th April 2015), onespirit (19th April 2015), RealityCreation (18th April 2015), Silver Eagle (18th April 2015), SouthDelight (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (18th April 2015), TaipeiSam (18th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (19th April 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by sammiecat View Post
    Hi Corey:

I get confused by what the BAs are here to do. Several times, you've indicated that they are not here to save us. We have to save ourselves. In other posts, you've mentioned that there will be a huge release of technology. Other times, there is the spectre of changes coming as a result of their arrival.

(COREY: The "Huge release of technology" battle was going on independently of and prior to the first communication by the "Sphere Alliance" to this "SSP Alliance". This act of these SSP Alliance groups working to bring disclosure of information and life changing technology to every human on the planet is one of the things that was a "cause" for the "Sphere Alliance" to make contact with them to begin with.)

To me, one definition of being saved would be a disruption of the status quo - a loosening of the choke-hold on humanity. If one of the released technologies was free energy devices available to all, as an example, that would utterly transform everyone's lives for the better. If it became possible to travel the solar system easily, that would expand everyone's perception of reality and really shake up the 9 to 5 routine a lot of us are in.

I guess what I am really asking is is their involvement here going to change our lives for the better, even if humanity as a whole doesn't become predominantly service to others?

(COREY: That is the goal of the SSP Alliance. The release of these technologies will completely change every facet of our society and civilization. The Economic Debt/Slave System would go away almost overnight as well as the entire control structure that we call the 1% so affectionately. When people aren't in a "Dog Eat Dog Society" it may free them up more to "THINK" and change. They will have quite a lot of new information to digest anyway. This will include all of the true history of the planet that includes the massive crimes against humanity that have been taking place for quite some time under our noses. It is going to be an "Interesting time" indeed.)

If people generally go about their day to day lives as they always have, will the BAs be taking unilateral action to improve our lives and nudge us in the right direction?

(COREY: No, The Blue Avians and the Sphere Alliance will not take "Unilateral Action". This is a time for us to make a choice and a change. Them being so much involved is not usual and is only being done so because of the importance of this cycle and the affect of it on the balance of the "Verse".)

Like a lot of people, I am looking for assistance from outside forces. I'm not desperate, but hopeful that these beings will help show us the way, partly by giving us hope.

Thank you for this thread,
    SammieCat
    "They" have given us all a very specific message on where to start and what to do. It is all contained the the "Message" I have shared several times about us changing the world one person at a time. That person being ourselves. Thank you for your questions. I think a lot of people have had these questions.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

aerozy (18th April 2015), Alan (18th April 2015), All is One (18th April 2015), Aragorn (18th April 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (18th April 2015), bobo (18th April 2015), carribdreamer (18th April 2015), CeeTee9 (20th April 2015), Chester (18th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), dancing waters (18th April 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Fuego Del Monte (19th April 2015), LarBear (18th April 2015), Largo (18th April 2015), Lillith (18th April 2015), Longbow (18th April 2015), Maembo (19th April 2015), MaryMay (6th May 2015), Maunagarjana (18th April 2015), McCroft (18th April 2015), modwiz (18th April 2015), onespirit (19th April 2015), pablo.s (18th April 2015), Param (18th April 2015), Pebbles (18th April 2015), RealityCreation (18th April 2015), Rocket's Mom (18th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), Silver Eagle (18th April 2015), SouthDelight (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015), surfferjoe (20th April 2015), TaipeiSam (18th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    That is the goal of the SSP Alliance. The release of these technologies will completely change every facet of our society and civilization. The Economic Debt/Slave System would go away almost overnight as well as the entire control structure that we call the 1% so affectionately. When people aren't in a "Dog Eat Dog Society" it may free them up more to "THINK" and change. They will have quite a lot of new information to digest anyway. This will include all of the true history of the planet that includes the massive crimes against humanity that have been taking place for quite some time under our noses. It is going to be an "Interesting time" indeed.
    I fully agree with this. At present time, homo sapiens is in survival mode on this planet, and as such, very service-to-self oriented. When the circumstances pushing Mankind in survival mode -- and the indoctrination with the idea that this is how things are supposed to be -- will be lifted, Mankind will (at least, for most part) be leaning more towards a service-to-other perspective.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 18th April 2015 at 15:02. Reason: typographical correction
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Alan (18th April 2015), All is One (18th April 2015), CeeTee9 (20th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), dancing waters (18th April 2015), Largo (18th April 2015), Lillith (18th April 2015), Longbow (18th April 2015), McCroft (18th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), Silver Eagle (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015), surfferjoe (20th April 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I fully agree with this. At present time, homo sapiens is in survival mode on this planet, and as such, very service-to-self oriented. When the circumstances pushing Mankind in survival mode -- and the indoctrination with the idea that this is how things are supposed to be -- will be lifted, Mankind will (at least, for most part) be leaning more towards a service-to-other perspective.
    I agree with you Aragorn.... although we get access to tech that is "new" we still have to make a decision about how to go about in life.. some will refuse to go with the new and other's don't.

Corey,

Is this why the BA are assisting so we can finally do some "real" choices?
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2015), Lillith (18th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (19th April 2015)