Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    HI GoodETxSG,

I wonder if you could elaborate more on TelosianEmbraces comments please? :

"I would like to think that there are some awakened beings, guiding the evolution on Earth. One of these is Babaji, the well known ascetic of India. He is purportedly hundreds of years old, and almost omnipotent. Accounts of him are found in Yogananda's 'Autobiography of a Yogi' and, in contemporary times, in Sri M's book 'Apprenticed to a Himalayan Master'. Another is Saint Germain, once again hundreds of years old and capable of incredible feats such as transmutation and materialisation. Have you heard of these men?".

What is your experience and knowledge pertaining to the existence and interference/agenda and origins of these "masters" please?

Many thanks and stay safe.

Blessings

Mark
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st March 2015), dancing waters (20th March 2015), Highland1 (20th March 2015), lookbeyond (20th March 2015), monk (20th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (20th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (20th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    hi goodet.

is their any mention from the et,s of how the cabal are into satanic ritual abuse and what do they know about the infestation?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st March 2015), Highland1 (20th March 2015), lookbeyond (20th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (20th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Awesome to see two of my favorite bloggers (Good ET and KP) have come together in this blog. You two do a lots of good for a lot of people. Thanks guys.

Good ET- Are there any Alliance members angry about the Sphere People altering their potential plans? It seems like something was probably in the works for some time and then they show up and put the brakes on. Seems like there's some toes that got stepped on, unless there's a hierarchy and the Sphere folks are just that one notch higher and pulling rank.

Way over my head, but I'd like to think that the Alliance would have our best interest at the forefront and have thought out our liberation process to be successful..

Thanks for all you do, my friend..
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st March 2015), Chester (21st March 2015), dancing waters (22nd March 2015), diZZy (21st March 2015), Fuego Del Monte (21st March 2015), Highland1 (21st March 2015), john parslow (21st March 2015), kauilapele (21st March 2015), monk (21st March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (21st March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (21st March 2015), Verum (21st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    Ria, I love your letter. It contains all the things that I would want them to be aware of.

But I have to say that I am in total agreement with Longbow's post. I especially agree with this:

Quote Originally posted by Longbow View Post
    As long as their IPhone keeps working and they have their beer and football, they see no reason to change. Americans have been so dumbed down and programmed that the only way they will be awakened is by a major collapse of the systems and the resulting shock to their psyche. Only then will they be able to truly see our leaders for what they are. Only then can we be our own saviors and build our great future.
    Sad as it is, I do see the wisdom in their plan. I just don't want my children to have to go through it.Longbow
    I agree that the systems in place must collapse and totally fail before the general public will wake up and pay attention to what is really going on. I think that collapse is what GoodETxSG was referring to when he said that the Alliance says that things will get worse before they get better.That total collapse will provide fertile ground for the planting of healthy new seeds.IMHO

Meanwhile, we are tasked with working on ourselves individually by attempting to raise our own level of vibration through Service to Others, letting go of fear and hate, and replacing it with love and compassion.(No small task, really) Those acts alone... without saying a word to anyone...will speak volumes to those who are beginning to open their sleepy eyes and 'see'.

So, here are my questions, GoodETxSG: When the Alliance refers to things getting worse, is it because so many need a wake-up call to get their undivided attention and to motivate them to action? And, as some of us (right now) try to work on being more STO and loving, are we accomplishing anything by this, other than raising our individual vibratory levels?
    Last edited by Spiral of Light, 22nd March 2015 at 18:01.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd March 2015), DNA (22nd March 2015), Highland1 (22nd March 2015), Longbow (22nd March 2015), Majik (22nd March 2015), McCroft (22nd March 2015), monk (22nd March 2015), ronin (22nd March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (22nd March 2015), Verum (22nd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodET, This part 2 of your interview was awesome
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO8_AMaz3RA

I would like to ask a couple of questions please.......

1. How does one avail themselves of this 'harmonic healing' technology at the present time?

2. What do you think of Cobra and his info at 2012portal.blogspot.com ?

thanks for everything you are doing...
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

Sheila (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So I have a comment/question for those willing to share their insight(s)…

In all of this newly released info about the sphere’s and the Blues etc., there is one topic that hasn’t been brought up, (yet?).

And perhaps I’m ‘jumping the gun’ so to speak, in that this info is due to come out, since there hasn’t been sufficient time, yet.

To wit…
    It seems fairly obvious that, we ARE going thru a consciousness ‘upgrade’.
    And at the same time that the sphere’s show up.

Which means Hue-Manity and hue-manity (2 ‘camps’ who are related but are separated by sought after experiences down in this gravity well), are being offered ‘upgrades’.

But each of us is headed towards our own personal enablement with an approach and rate of awakening at which each is capable and ‘comfortable’.
    However, one significant difference between these 2 camps is the willingness to consider, let alone the awareness that, there even IS a ‘bigger picture’,
    or not.

This effectively slows down (in terms of personal growth) that whole camp, while those who can and do see more and more of what is transpiring all around us, are going to welcome most if not all of this!
    And to those, to whom this will come as a shock, all of this will take more time and some may just have to learn ‘the hard way’ so as to instill in the human genome (and elsewhere) this invaluable life lesson…

But does that necessarily mean that ALL of humanity will ‘have to’ learn this lesson, again?
    I don’t know… But my spidey sense sez not necessarily…

But with this increasing rise in consciousness (of everything…?) we will be able to ‘reclaim’ our bodies full capability at enabling us to be creative beings.
    Or put another way we, will remember what and who we truly are.

This portion of our journey originates from within and continues in that direction but with a new twist, and with the help of a ‘quantum level adjustment’…
    We can easily tap into our creative potential and focus it outward into manifestations of our choosing, such that what we desire to bring into existence, and (this is the kewl part) we can do so with much less ‘delay’.

Of course we will need some time to re-learn/remember our innate abilities, but for some it may not take much time at all.

So my question is, since the ’Upper Management’ types who recently appeared on the scene, already know all of this, why the hard times prediction?
    To act as a catalyst?
    To remind us that WE are the ones to do this?

Well, yes they did say that didn’t they…?!

So, as these 2 aspects cross each other, namely as our degree of consciousness increases and the degree of having to learn the hard way, interact, isn’t our increasing creative capacity all the more able to ‘effectively’ deal with this?
    IOW, Aren’t we the ones we’re waiting for?

And as I mentioned, perhaps it’s just way to early in the process for this level of detail to be presented to those who are paying attention…
    Still the questions remain, aren’t we the ones who are meant to accomplish this?
    Isn’t that why we are all here, now?

And since creation ALWAYS provides the resources required to learn those life lessons that are ‘important’ (unless one’s creative will is actively denying that ability) we can ‘step up’ our game, so to speak.
    And the nifty part is WE get to determine WHAT is important, at least for the here and now, for us…

In this case we can help ‘influence’ the outcome of dangerous potentials.
    Think of it as an act or activity of co-creation.

That is the definition of free will isn’t it?
    To ACTIVELY choose the path taken?

So this complex circumstance, where resources from both near and far are being focused upon this ‘upgrade’ process, which it would appear is both common and unique, we, as in those of us who make up the ‘early adapters’ are poised to step up at the very first opportunity to add our own unique and essential contribution to this process.

And I for one am exceedingly fascinated as I observe how this unfolds before us all…

JJ
    ps. I’d like to thank G for his willingness to continue to help all of us as we continue to learn more and more of what has been so deliberately and carefully hidden…
    I truly do appreciate and wish to support his perspicacity and tenacity, and dedication to the truth.

pps it seems like after the 20th the rate of energetic 'infusion' has taken a 'mother may I' step up…
    Last edited by johnjen325, 25th March 2015 at 03:42.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (25th March 2015), Aragorn (25th March 2015), blue (25th March 2015), bobo (25th March 2015), dancing waters (25th March 2015), FOE*HAMMER (25th March 2015), Highland1 (25th March 2015), LarBear (26th March 2015), Largo (25th March 2015), Longbow (25th March 2015), Majik (25th March 2015), mojo (25th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), SouthDelight (25th March 2015), Spiral of Light (25th March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    I don't mean to be a PITA but this (Q & A) thread seems lately to have become more of a general discussion thread about lots of things, rather than focusing on "G's" knowledge/insights and the Q & A spurred on by those topics. A bit of a derailment has occurred IMHO.
    Not being a pain. While Im new to this forum, Ive moderated other spiritual forums before and understand. I was getting around to my questions, however. I just wanted to introduce myself. =)

My specific questions at this point would probably focus on what I was talking about, conferences and who is attending them and if it was possible I was part of something like this based on my description. Of course, there are probably many of these types of events occurring, both physically and out of body. I imagine a great, great many of us are participating at one time or another. I know for me, I dont seem to be rested in the morning anymore, as if Im busy during the night.

What do you think, Corey?
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MichaelAscending For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th March 2015), dancing waters (27th March 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Spiral of Light (27th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There are a sufficient number of "strange and 'out there'" individuals on this thread that I feel comfortable to leave this question...

For GoodETxSG (or Corey; or both):

1. Often I arise from the "bed situation" and feel like I have been in missions and/or conferences all night. Occasionally I feel (the body feels) tired, but lately not so much. You speak of being "conscious in the physical" up there when you've described being at conferences. Is it possible that many of us are participating without retaining a conscious memory of those conferences?
    2. At some point will you release a photo or appropriate image so that we may construct a "Shrine to your Divinity" and do the appropriate "Hero Worship"?

(I know you will NOT take #2 seriously ;-)...!!)
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kauilapele For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th March 2015), dancing waters (27th March 2015), johnjen325 (27th March 2015), Majik (27th March 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Posts by Corey – GoodETxSG – from March 28, 2015

March 28, 2015

*Originally Posted by*Flower of Life*
    Thank you aerozy, when I first started to read the OneOfLaw post I got frustrated by the formatting and didn't unserstand the backwards writing. Going back and reading it completely I found it resonates with me a lot. I'm assuming if this is truly the Avians then they are admitting they are RA, based on the backwards name "Law of One"*
    I am also interested to hear from Corey about his thoughts on the post.

I am fairly certain I know who this person is,

This post had info in it (The same*VERY Specific Wording*and Terms/Phrases) as an email I received through my Blog/Web Site.*

I spent some time meditating on the post and focusing on that email and looking at them side by side... I do like the info and think the delivery is interesting (Eye Catching)...*

There are many people who are being contacted by the Blue Avians and Orb Beings right now...*The Blue Avians have provided a "Greeting Phrase" to know each other by. This is something that contactee's will know to share in private.*The "Orb Beings" are contacting such large numbers of people that I don't think anyone "Down Here" knows who all they are (For good reason, they are mostly "Star Seeds" who are being targeted by some right now...).*

I have to say I did not expect at the SSP Alliance/Sphere Being Alliance Conference for there to be so many "Common People" (Approximately 70 People, many of who were in their night time/sleep attire...). How much they "Remembered" the next morning I do not know... The BA's do not "Blank Slate" people but some of the people may not know what to make of their experiences or perceived lucid dreams that night.

As time moves forward I believe more and more people will be stepping forward who have been contacted. The one lady who I saw up there then (At the "LOC" during the "Conference") again down here seemed to not want to interact when we ran into each other at the "Tax Office" before I left for L.A.. So I am not certain what all is being communicated to other people on a conscious/subconscious/higher self level...

TY,
    Corey

March 29, 2015

I think that is a wonderful idea. I think a discussion on the RA and SETH Material (Civil & Educational Discussion) would be benefitial to many including myself. I actually read some of the RA Material in the late 90's and it resonated as if I knew it from somewhere already (Similar to what another member described about some of this material).

To be clear, the Sphere Beings have not claimed to be "RA" (From the Law of One)... When asked directly the only response was "I am Raw-Tear-Eir". "Raw" pronounced like Rauwl? You will have to hear me pronounce it in the Video Interview with DW.

When I have been reporting this information to DW (who they have mentioned by name for me to work with), much of which I was asked not to report publicly quite yet. He from his 20 years of deep study of "The Law Of One" and 6 years of living at L&L (With Carla and the group) began to point out more and more info and how it correlated with info from the "Law of One". These correlations certainly got my attention I must say...

As many of you know I have been very slow to come around to some of this information being related in any way because of the Sphere Beings warnings OVER AND OVER that they had tried this three times and this time there was no time for human distortions and for me to turn this "Message" into a "Cult" or "Religion" (Belief System as had happened prior).*

I am being warned OVER AND OVER not to develop an enlarged Ego or "Guru" type of status and to stay humble and make sure the Message is focused on and not the person.*

I am doing my best to do so... I am not making any money off of this and tried to stay anonymous for as long as possible. Then anonymity became a problem and they wanted me to stand on my own merit as myself. None of these things are something I wanted to do knowing it would ruin my career (A good career I might add) and subject my family and I to quite a bit of embarrassing issues personally. After the Interview release I literally expect an "Intervention" by concerned family members with a Preacher and a Psychiatrist in a locked room (I am not kidding here...).*

However "Humans being Humans" we are all about our own "Reality Bubbles" and "Belief Systems" and that is going to be a continued problem for some... Not me as I will not enter into circular debates about belief systems and only deliver this "Message".*

There is a lot of info in the RA material and the Seth material (I am not that sure of the differences as I do not know that much about this material)...

But*another Full Thread on this topic*may be a good idea for civil discussion and edification for some...*IMHO.

I however am making no claims on who these beings are other than what they are telling me at this point...

TY,
    Corey

March 29, 2015 21:12
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2015), Calz (30th March 2015), GoodETxSG (30th March 2015), Highland1 (30th March 2015), lift the veil (30th March 2015), Mark (30th March 2015), pabranno (17th April 2015), sarahdita85 (30th March 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Spiral of Light (30th March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

"Quote Originally Posted by gpezzella View Post
    Dead Corey
    Cobra in one interview say that the Blu Avian Being, the one that you are meet, are the elder group of Galactic Federation, the one that fund it.
    They are been ours angels. Note that our Angels have wings"

(Note: I am recreating this post that was deleted/lost by accident. I hope someone will send me the links to Cobra and Tolec that I am referencing to add to this post within an hour or so. I will then edit this post, TY).

Cobra Comments on Blue Avians (Link): http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-m...ra-rob-potter/

Rob – Okay. Getting a lot of questions, of course, . . . David Wilcocks has come out with some new information there. Of course, a lot of people are talking about it, and it’s . . . for me, it’s a little bit of a tabloid thing because they allegedly have a bird pheno type. But a lot of people are asking, ‘Can you talk about the Blue Avians?’ Is this confirmed in your circle?

COBRA - You’re speaking about David Wilcock, I suppose.

Rob – Yes, I’m talking about the information . . . He claims there is a group called the Blue Avians.

COBRA – Yes, Okay. I can explain. Actually, what he’s referring to is the resistance people called the Central Civilization. The Central Civilization is the civilization located in the central region of this galaxy close to the Galactic Central Sun, and it is, of course, the civilization in the galaxy which the spirituality amongst humanity of man expanded outward throughout the galaxy and started creating the network of life. And those spherical ships belong to the Galactic Confederation and belong to the central civilization which is actually founded the Galactic Confederation millions of years ago and the so-called Avians are nothing more than angels. When those angels manifest on the physical plane they have wings. This is the simple explanation of what is going on.

Tolec Comments on Blue Avians (Link): to be added when found

Yes, those comments were shown to me. (I have been pondering on how to respond w/out being divisive),

As a rule I do not poo poo or endorse other peoples work over one another.

However in this case Cobra has just not looked far enough into the information presented (Or has not been fully briefed since the latest LOC Alliance Conference). He was open to them being from a council and that they are "Angelic" (Positive/Service to Others) and I guess this in some peoples minds would also include "Higher Density" (6th, 7th, 8th & 9th D)... However his comments were very short and if he has been briefed his information is going to be as good/deep/broad (On the Sphere Alliance) as the source of his intelligence or who/what briefed him.

I cannot come to a full conclusion to what he said other than it is far more complex than what he was speaking of... having to do with dimensional portals/stargates/rifts opened by "Other ET Groups" to allow the "Sphere Beings" access recently. They (Sphere Alliance) have been here since the late 90's at least and he also didn't seem to be aware of the fact that the Giant Spheres are not "Space Craft" at all but are "uninhabited multi-dimensional devices". (Indicating that if he is being briefed his information may not be up to date, or since then he may have been briefed if he does have "Alliance Connections" that reach high enough in the Earth Alliance to get briefed by the SSP Alliance Branches...)

This may be a subject that he was "Read In" on at a further/later date. It wasn't until very recently that many inside the SSP Alliance were given a lot of this new information and that information had to then filter down into the Earth Alliance (To those with "A Need To Know").

I am sure as the briefings continue around in many circles (Alliance Related) much of this information will sort its self out... That was the reason for the Alliance Conference on the LOC (Lunar Operations Command Station) and also for the series of Video Interviews and upcoming releases of information that are planned here in the near future.

Until I have heard more information I cannot really respond...

However the "Tolec" information that the Blue Avians are Reptilians in disguise was along the lines of the disinformation that we were told to expect from the Cabal and "Custodian God/Alien" groups... So that was a bit interesting to say the lease (Not to mention the name of the "Alien Group" he is in contact with)...

Several of the groups that people think are "Aliens"... That they are in "Contact With" are actually "Ancient Human Breakaway Civilizations" who have presented themselves as "Aliens"... They did so in the beginning to the SSP's before we figured out they were not from ** Star system or ** Star system... So they are only able to pull this rouse on some civilians who believe them (After seeing convincing technologies, hard not to be fooled) and feel they are in contact with Aliens when they are actually "Cabal" (Secret Earth Government Syndicate" Allied Ancient Human Breakaway Civilizations... I will not name who they are as I was recently told by one of the "Cabal Members" that they are now wanting a certain group (Well Known Fake Aliens/Ancient Break Away Human Group) to be exposed for what they are for some reason. I do not want to provide any services to these "Cabal" groups by proxy... If they want these groups exposed as fake Aliens they can do it their selves...

That is my response on the recent statements by these two sources (Finally, sorry I wanted to respond in a responsible manner)... Your job now is to sit back and think and use your discernment to think and feel what resonates with you as truth and what fits in best with YOUR "Reality Bubble" and "Belief System"... I will not force any of this information on people. I will offer it and let them do with it what they wish out of their own "Free Will".

Thank you,
    Corey AKA GoodETxSG/LUKE
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 30th March 2015 at 16:18.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (30th March 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Highland1 (30th March 2015), JByas (30th March 2015), john parslow (30th March 2015), JRS (31st March 2015), Largo (30th March 2015), lift the veil (30th March 2015), lindigab (30th March 2015), Maunagarjana (30th March 2015), modwiz (31st March 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Spiral of Light (30th March 2015), surfferjoe (1st April 2015), Tarpan (30th March 2015), Timewaster (30th March 2015), Will.I.am (2nd May 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by kauilapele View Post
    There are a sufficient number of "strange and 'out there'" individuals on this thread that I feel comfortable to leave this question...

For GoodETxSG (or Corey; or both):

1. Often I arise from the "bed situation" and feel like I have been in missions and/or conferences all night. Occasionally I feel (the body feels) tired, but lately not so much. You speak of being "conscious in the physical" up there when you've described being at conferences. Is it possible that many of us are participating without retaining a conscious memory of those conferences?
    2. At some point will you release a photo or appropriate image so that we may construct a "Shrine to your Divinity" and do the appropriate "Hero Worship"?

(I know you will NOT take #2 seriously ;-)...!!)
    1. YES, absolutely... I have also been pulled astrally and have memory of being in class room settings with normal people like myself to "Learn" and this actually occurred last night where I saw about 20-25 people in a class room setting with myself (I was in the crowd with them as an equal and we were relaxed and laid back learning things about "Consciousness" and "The Higher Self"... Were any of you there?

2. Shame on you... ... I know it's in jest. I am kidding too. NO, if I ever start to act like a "Guru" or Egomaniac (Very much a LOW Vibrational Behavior!) Please call me out on it! I have asked many people in my life to do this including DW... The Blue Avians were extremely serious about me not making this experience or information about myself or into a cult like belief system... I fully intend to do exactly that.

"They" said they have made a few attempts at this before that "Humans" have then taken the message and distorted for our own reasons. I think this is also why they and the Sphere Beings are also contacting multitudes of people this time.

On another note/further information...
    I have had over 30 people sending me "Guesses" at the "Blue Avian Greeting" (Usually some ancient Egyptian or Sumerian Greetings etc...) and it has been frustrating (Also getting my share of self admitted trolls and mentally ill folks harassing me, a bit more than frustrating...) BUT...

A few days ago a very non descript email came in from a person that had the correct "Avian Greeting"...

I have to say my jaw dropped. It appears they are also an insider and I am following some strict protocols in trying to establish first contact with them for their own security/anonymity etc... I sat back and said to myself "So it begins"... Things are going to get a lot more interesting. (I have had people contact me and say they were in contact with the BA's and not have the "Greeting" or "Their" body language/sign when they greet you and always use it for a reason...). I have not even filled in DW on this information yet as he has been feeling under the weather and is trying to get the video interviews edited.

Thanks for the questions and thank you for posting some of my posts here on TOT on your Blog. I know that many of the new members have come here recently directly because of those posts.

Thank you KP,

Corey/GoodETxSG

...to the topTop

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (30th March 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Highland1 (30th March 2015), JRS (31st March 2015), Largo (30th March 2015), lift the veil (30th March 2015), Maunagarjana (30th March 2015), modwiz (31st March 2015), Olaf (30th March 2015), pabranno (18th April 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Sooz (30th March 2015), Spiral of Light (30th March 2015), Tarpan (30th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I happened to save a copy of Corey's March 28 post and March 29 post in a .doc file. So I will paste them here. Hope that's okay.

March 28, 2015

Thank you aerozy, when I first started to read the OneOfLaw post I got frustrated by the formatting and didn't unserstand the backwards writing. Going back and reading it completely I found it resonates with me a lot. I'm assuming if this is truly the Avians then they are admitting they are RA, based on the backwards name "Law of One"*

This post had info in it (The same*VERY Specific Wording*and Terms/Phrases) as an email I received through my Blog/Web Site.*

I spent some time meditating on the post and focusing on that email and looking at them side by side... I do like the info and think the delivery is interesting (Eye Catching)...*

There are many people who are being contacted by the Blue Avians and Orb Beings right now...*The Blue Avians have provided a "Greeting Phrase" to know each other by. This is something that contactee's will know to share in private.*The "Orb Beings" are contacting such large numbers of people that I don't think anyone "Down Here" knows who all they are (For good reason, they are mostly "Star Seeds" who are being targeted by some right now...).*

I have to say I did not expect at the SSP Alliance/Sphere Being Alliance Conference for there to be so many "Common People" (Approximately 70 People, many of who were in their night time/sleep attire...). How much they "Remembered" the next morning I do not know... The BA's do not "Blank Slate" people but some of the people may not know what to make of their experiences or perceived lucid dreams that night.

As time moves forward I believe more and more people will be stepping forward who have been contacted. The one lady who I saw up there then (At the "LOC" during the "Conference") again down here seemed to not want to interact when we ran into each other at the "Tax Office" before I left for L.A.. So I am not certain what all is being communicated to other people on a conscious/subconscious/higher self level...

TY,
    Corey

March 29, 2015

I think that is a wonderful idea. I think a discussion on the RA and SETH Material (Civil & Educational Discussion) would be benefitial to many including myself. I actually read some of the RA Material in the late 90's and it resonated as if I knew it from somewhere already (Similar to what another member described about some of this material).

To be clear, the Sphere Beings have not claimed to be "RA" (From the Law of One)... When asked directly the only response was "I am Raw-Tear-Eir". "Raw" pronounced like Rauwl? You will have to hear me pronounce it in the Video Interview with DW.

When I have been reporting this information to DW (who they have mentioned by name for me to work with), much of which I was asked not to report publicly quite yet. He from his 20 years of deep study of "The Law Of One" and 6 years of living at L&L (With Carla and the group) began to point out more and more info and how it correlated with info from the "Law of One". These correlations certainly got my attention I must say...

As many of you know I have been very slow to come around to some of this information being related in any way because of the Sphere Beings warnings OVER AND OVER that they had tried this three times and this time there was no time for human distortions and for me to turn this "Message" into a "Cult" or "Religion" (Belief System as had happened prior).*

I am being warned OVER AND OVER not to develop an enlarged Ego or "Guru" type of status and to stay humble and make sure the Message is focused on and not the person.*

I am doing my best to do so... I am not making any money off of this and tried to stay anonymous for as long as possible. Then anonymity became a problem and they wanted me to stand on my own merit as myself. None of these things are something I wanted to do knowing it would ruin my career (A good career I might add) and subject my family and I to quite a bit of embarrassing issues personally. After the Interview release I literally expect an "Intervention" by concerned family members with a Preacher and a Psychiatrist in a locked room (I am not kidding here...).*

However "Humans being Humans" we are all about our own "Reality Bubbles" and "Belief Systems" and that is going to be a continued problem for some... Not me as I will not enter into circular debates about belief systems and only deliver this "Message".*

There is a lot of info in the RA material and the Seth material (I am not that sure of the differences as I do not know that much about this material)...

But*another Full Thread on this topic*may be a good idea for civil discussion and edification for some...*IMHO.

I however am making no claims on who these beings are other than what they are telling me at this point...

TY,
    Corey
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TaipeiSam For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), GoodETxSG (30th March 2015), Highland1 (30th March 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Tarpan (30th March 2015), The One (30th March 2015), yobear (30th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My question got deleted by the 'accident" but I'd still like to know if Corey knows anything about the mass abductions rumored to be going on? Should I be making extra sure to have clean underwear on? I'm right in the middle of it and we have had lot of military flights (more than usual, I keep track in case something lands I can take my baby to go see), and we are still a little spooked in northern Arizona from the false-flag total communications black out.

Ben Fulford's latest post has me struggling not to go into full panic mode, as he basically said the NWO phoenix plan is right on track, and all is well for the actual cabal, you know, the one that runs both the fed and the BRICS. So I figure they are patting themselves on the backs, popping million dollar bottles of baby blood or whatever beverage they prefer, and scooping up all the loud mouths like me that had the nerve to not like their plans for us, just to celebrate. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought if I was worried others might be too. I have tons of fear to deal with, but I'm trying to be brave, and something like what I write I think would help me feel better to hear it from another.

Can I infer by the lack of response to me I'm one of the trolls or crazies? I promise I don't wear tinfoil hats, or live under a bridge. I'll go away if that would be better for everyone. I just thought I had some cool thoughts to add, and was hoping for some new directions to search in.

Either way be brave keep your eyes and ears open, and please join me in intending the best possible outcome for all. If the SWAT teams show up with black hawks overhead I'm not sure fighting is the best course right now, I'd sure like to see what wisdom could be offered here, ANYONE??....

P.S. If the SWAT teams with military back-up come knocking it just seems like its a death sentence anyway, but I'd worry about crossfire hitting the innocent or my loved ones if I fought back. Although I'd rather die a million times over than be taken alive once. That's where I could really use some ideas. I don't fear death its living with what would be done to me before death I worry about. I don't want to hurt anyone OR let myself or others be hurt either.
    Last edited by FOE*HAMMER, 30th March 2015 at 19:19. Reason: added post script
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FOE*HAMMER For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015)

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Posts by Corey – GoodETxSG – from March 28, 2015

March 28, 2015

TY,
    Corey

March 29, 2015

I think that is a wonderful idea. I think a discussion on the RA and SETH Material (Civil & Educational Discussion) would be beneficial to many including myself. I actually read some of the RA Material in the late 90's and it resonated as if I knew it from somewhere already (Similar to what another member described about some of this material).

I am being warned OVER AND OVER not to develop an enlarged Ego or "Guru" type of status and to stay humble and make sure the Message is focused on and not the person.

I am doing my best to do so... I am not making any money off of this and tried to stay anonymous for as long as possible. Then anonymity became a problem and they wanted me to stand on my own merit as myself. None of these things are something I wanted to do knowing it would ruin my career (A good career I might add) and subject my family and I to quite a bit of embarrassing issues personally. After the Interview release I literally expect an "Intervention" by concerned family members with a Preacher and a Psychiatrist in a locked room (I am not kidding here...).

However "Humans being Humans" we are all about our own "Reality Bubbles" and "Belief Systems" and that is going to be a continued problem for some... Not me as I will not enter into circular debates about belief systems and only deliver this "Message".

But another Full Thread on this topic*may be a good idea for civil discussion and edification for some...IMHO.

TY,
    Corey

March 29, 2015 21:12
    Malc,
    Thank you for recovering this post. This was one that I had hopped would be recovered... Maybe one of the die hard Law of One Scholars will start a Thread here for the Law of One and Seth Material to be discussed...
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), Calz (31st March 2015), Chester (31st March 2015), dancing waters (31st March 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), kauilapele (31st March 2015), Largo (31st March 2015), lift the veil (31st March 2015), lookbeyond (30th March 2015), Maunagarjana (31st March 2015), modwiz (30th March 2015), PIPERON (31st March 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), SouthDelight (31st March 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015), Tarpan (31st March 2015), The One (30th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Corey,

Back to the topic, as others have mentioned, I would love some elaboration on the topic of dreams. Being visited, questioned, and vivid experiences in the dream state. I have always thought that it was my higher self visiting but I have had many vivid and profound dreams in the past. Much of it bled into waking life as I was met with telepathic communication while awake. It was a long drawn out experience from long ago that I don't care to get into on a public forum. After reading Corey's response about being visited and traveling in the dream state, it has brought up my long past experiences and made me reconsider what I thought was happening. Any more elaboration would be appreciated.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flower of Life For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), PIPERON (31st March 2015), Sheila (13th May 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015)