Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    We are going to be put through "rough times".............so we haven't had it rough enough these past few millennia? No, we need some further trauma forced upon us so that we don't "forget to not be victims again".... Would not being told the truth be traumatic enough? No no we need to cause some kind of massive shock or horror so dastardly that those pathetic, weak-willed humans don't ever dare to exist on a planet that has been totally devoid of benevolent monitory supervision ever again!

Please by all means view this simply as an STS being twisting your words, however I try to live up to MY namesake and bear as much light as possible.

Love and happiness to all my family, if it was up to me no more humans would suffer one more moment of trauma, IMHO, but then I hold the "false belief system" that humanity has suffered enough and learned all it can from being raped, pillaged and murdered.
    These "Rough Times" have everything to do with the FALL of the current Slave System and the Financial System as well as the Education of Humanity of ALL Atrocities Done By these "Elites" and "Slave Masters" in both our history and current erra events... There are also some Astronomical and Geological Changes that are going to occur during this "Frequency/Energetic Change"... It is being minimized or it would be too much to handle, it would be the disasters that the "Elites" have been hoping and preparing for...

Like I said, There is always going to be some person/group that has shown that their "Belief System" or "Reality Buble" has been threatened ("Hive Mind System being forced upon us" etc...?) that will twist and turn this info...

In the coming weeks there will be quite a lot more information coming out via Video Interviews and Long Detailed Articles for such people to scrutinize and pick out bits and pieces to do the same with... It is apart of the process of a fearful group of slaves stuck by their slave masters in a small box and prevented from thinking or experiencing outside of that box... This too will pass in time.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (18th March 2015), BabaRa (18th March 2015), Calz (19th March 2015), dancing waters (18th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), Jewels2Moons (24th March 2015), lift the veil (18th March 2015), Maunagarjana (19th March 2015), modwiz (18th March 2015), monk (18th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (18th March 2015), surfferjoe (31st March 2015), Susan (19th March 2015), tonig (19th March 2015), Verum (18th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by TrumanLCash View Post
    Hello, GoodET. Since it appears that "the Alliance" is operating in secret and do not wish to be identified, do they have an officially designated spokesperson?

Thanks,
    TLC
    "Operating in secret and do not wish to be identified", "Do they have an officially designated spokesperson?"

The Earth Based Alliance is made of many groups (Thus an "Alliance") and the Space Based Alliance is made of what has recently become a larger group of allies (Groups coming together for a common cause, some with different ideology... "Alliance")...

Several people have come forward claiming to be "Spokesman" but they have ended up being spokesman of their factions or groups within the Alliance. The latest meeting at the LOC was the first of many scheduled to bring them together coherently and organize and act in a way that is a unified "Moral Structure".

Before they started to become "Allied" they were many groups fighting the "So called CABAL" on their own with their own tactics and moral ideology of what should happen to the CABAL and their collaborators...

I see all of the postings around on other Forums and see what you are digging for... There is not going to be any significant information telegraphed to the opposition to settle curiosity or massage the "Reality Bubbles" of others. This will all come in time.

Why not in the mean time work on becoming more Service to Others, Loving, Raising your Vibration through prayer and meditation creating an environment that causes further difficulties for the "Service to Others" groups? Improving oneself is no waste of time and this battle is not only being fought on the physical plane...

I do not wish to enter into circular debates but will engage is fully researched and thought out questions.

I am not going to push this info down anyones throat's or force feed them these messages... Like I said... Pass the information through your discernment filter and accept or reject the information. If it permeates your "Reality Bubble" then great, if it does not move on to some information that coalesces with your reality bubble... Pure and simple.

"G"
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th March 2015), Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (18th March 2015), BabaRa (18th March 2015), Calz (19th March 2015), dancing waters (18th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), Jewels2Moons (24th March 2015), lift the veil (18th March 2015), Maunagarjana (19th March 2015), modwiz (18th March 2015), Olaf (18th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (18th March 2015), tonig (19th March 2015), TrumanLCash (18th March 2015), Verum (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    GoodETxSG,

What of the results of the recent election in Israel? How does this impact the geo-political stage for moves and counter-moves of the behind the scenes controllers and the multi-layered, multi-dimensional chess game that is being played out? (This also includes prophecy and how the public mindset may be manipulated and played in order to get a desired reaction from them to steer events down a desired path.)

Thank you,

Lift the Veil
    Last edited by lift the veil, 18th March 2015 at 17:55.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th March 2015), BabaRa (18th March 2015), GoodETxSG (18th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    "Operating in secret and do not wish to be identified", "Do they have an officially designated spokesperson?"

The Earth Based Alliance is made of many groups (Thus an "Alliance") and the Space Based Alliance is made of what has recently become a larger group of allies (Groups coming together for a common cause, some with different ideology... "Alliance")...

Several people have come forward claiming to be "Spokesman" but they have ended up being spokesman of their factions or groups within the Alliance. The latest meeting at the LOC was the first of many scheduled to bring them together coherently and organize and act in a way that is a unified "Moral Structure".

Before they started to become "Allied" they were many groups fighting the "So called CABAL" on their own with their own tactics and moral ideology of what should happen to the CABAL and their collaborators...

I see all of the postings around on other Forums and see what you are digging for... There is not going to be any significant information telegraphed to the opposition to settle curiosity or massage the "Reality Bubbles" of others. This will all come in time.

Why not in the mean time work on becoming more Service to Others, Loving, Raising your Vibration through prayer and meditation creating an environment that causes further difficulties for the "Service to Others" groups? Improving oneself is no waste of time and this battle is not only being fought on the physical plane...

I do not wish to enter into circular debates but will engage is fully researched and thought out questions.

I am not going to push this info down anyones throat's or force feed them these messages... Like I said... Pass the information through your discernment filter and accept or reject the information. If it permeates your "Reality Bubble" then great, if it does not move on to some information that coalesces with your reality bubble... Pure and simple.

"G"
    Thanks for the response to my question, GoodET. Please let us know when there is an official "Alliance" spokesperson available who can actually answer the well-thought out and researched questions we have.

Here is a video that summarizes some of the questions and concerns we have:

http://meemsy.com/v/30137

One of my favorite lines from it is:

"How can we wake up if we don't have discernment?"

TLC
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TrumanLCash View Post
    Thanks for the response to my question, GoodET. Please let us know when there is an official "Alliance" spokesperson available who can actually answer the well-thought out and researched questions we have.

Here is a video that summarizes some of the questions and concerns we have:

http://meemsy.com/v/30137

One of my favorite lines from it is:

"How can we wake up if we don't have discernment?"

TLC
    That is exactly one of the main points I have been making over and over...

As I also said, instead of being on compressed springs ready to pounce... There is much more material and information coming out after my Interviews and Briefings with DW... One should save their energy for pouncing on all of the material at once.

I am interfacing with the Alliance on behalf of the "Sphere Being Alliance"... At the last conference there were over 190 "Alliance Leadership Representatives"... If they want let you know who their spokesman (If one is chosen before the final push to end this battle) is at some point they will most definitely do so. I do not speak for them... Their numbers have recently grown after the "Defections" from the "So called CABAL Groups"...

Make a list of those well thought out questions for them and put them in your pocket... Those with well thought out questions for me I will be happy to answer if I am able. I do not have all of the answers.

"G"
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (18th March 2015), BabaRa (18th March 2015), Calz (19th March 2015), dancing waters (18th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), Jewels2Moons (24th March 2015), Maunagarjana (19th March 2015), modwiz (18th March 2015), Olaf (18th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (18th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    GoodETxSG,

What of the results of the recent election in Israel? How does this impact the geo-political stage for moves and counter-moves of the behind the scenes controllers and the multi-layered, multi-dimensional chess game that is being played out? (This also includes prophecy and how the public mindset may be manipulated and played in order to get a desired reaction from them to steer events down a desired path.)

Thank you,

Lift the Veil
    Discernment and a keen eye is going to be key in coming events. There are already those from the Panicking Cabal Groups who are preparing major Dis-information Campaigns to cause fear and to try to unite countries and people to fight against the "Alliance" and the "Sphere Beings" (Who cannot even be engaged by the most advanced ET/ED Beings present on the opposition side). There are going to be some last ditch efforts to make many end time prophesies appear to be occurring... Those who are working on their Consciousness and Awakening process and becoming Loving/Higher Vibrational will have less of a problem seeing through the deceptions...

As far as specific Earthly political and some military incidents I am not always briefed on them unless they pertain to what I will be directly dealing with. I have no info on the above information.
    TY,
    "G"
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (18th March 2015), BabaRa (18th March 2015), Calz (19th March 2015), dancing waters (18th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), lift the veil (18th March 2015), Maunagarjana (19th March 2015), modwiz (18th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (18th March 2015), tonig (19th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

time frame?

These "Rough Times" have everything to do with the FALL of the current Slave System and the Financial System as well as the Education of Humanity of ALL Atrocities Done By these "Elites" and "Slave Masters" in both our history and current erra events... There are also some Astronomical and Geological Changes that are going to occur during this "Frequency/Energetic Change"... It is being minimized or it would be too much to handle, it would be the disasters that the "Elites" have been hoping and preparing for...

Like I said, There is always going to be some person/group that has shown that their "Belief System" or "Reality Buble" has been threatened ("Hive Mind System being forced upon us" etc...?) that will twist and turn this info...

In the coming weeks there will be quite a lot more information coming out via Video Interviews and Long Detailed Articles for such people to scrutinize and pick out bits and pieces to do the same with... It is apart of the process of a fearful group of slaves stuck by their slave masters in a small box and prevented from thinking or experiencing outside of that box... This too will pass in time.
    Greetings GoodETxSG,

Thank you so much for your work and for sharing so much of your experience. (Thanks DW, too!) My own process of discerning is a time-hungry one, but all that you've related that I've read is ringing true for me thus far. I like that the main actionable piece right now is to work on self-improvement - becoming more Service To Others oriented, et. al. I don't mean to belittle that important takeaway, but I can't help but wonder/ask if you have any sense of a time-line that you can share?

You've already offered that more detailed info will be made available in the next couple of weeks, but have you any idea (even in broad terms) when the "Rough Times" and Astro-Geological Changes may become acute enough that any lay person would be aware of them? Clearly, what is being reported by David and Ben constitute major changes, so I don't mean to suggest nothing tangible is happening.

But what I'm getting at is this: my limited understanding of The Law of One material, as well as some of the Q'uo material suggest to me that our societal transition from 3rd Density to 4th Density is one that will take roughly 300 - 500 years. Do you feel this is the sort of time-frame the Sphere Alliance is alluding to, or are more dramatic events in the offing for 2015? or say the next 3 years? Or it possibly something even more imminent? Should those of us intent on helping include disaster preparations in their self-improvement work?

Thanks in advance for whatever thoughts you may be able to share in this regard.

Sam
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sambience For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th March 2015), BabaRa (18th March 2015), Calz (19th March 2015), dancing waters (18th March 2015), GoodETxSG (18th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), Jewels2Moons (24th March 2015), Maunagarjana (19th March 2015), modwiz (18th March 2015), Ria (19th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is much more material and information coming out after my Interviews and Briefings with DW...
    "G", with regards to upcoming releases, will those be made here, or at other locations such as divinecosmos.com?

Thank you for your continued efforts.

Updated for efficiency: I follow the goings on at TheEventChronicle.com, DivineCosmos.com, and your blog which bears the same title as this thread.
    Last edited by Fuego Del Monte, 18th March 2015 at 20:22. Reason: Updated for efficiency
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fuego Del Monte For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th March 2015), Aragorn (18th March 2015), Calz (19th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), john parslow (18th March 2015), modwiz (18th March 2015), Sambience (18th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi GoodET

I have read your information with interest and thank you, whistle blowing is no mean feat in this arena.

Trying to understand the big picture and what is really going on is not straight forward to say the least. Am in right in thinking that the Alliance has been in existence for quite some time but rather fragmented. It has only recently started to come together in a final push against the Dark Illuminati / Cabal / Reptilian group.

The Dark Illuminati / Cabal / Reptilian allegiance is a very hard nut to crack because they are very good at what the do having practiced for centuries; so they can never be underestimated or trusted.

Would I be right in thinking that the consolidation of the Alliance has been made possible by the help of more advanced beings or was this a natural development?

It gets very confusing when trying to connect the main dots, I realise my knowledge is lacking and no one knows all the facts because of all the secrecy and different agendas being played out.

I currently see the the big picture something like this, although simplified:

The negative reptilians see earth as theirs and either they or the Annunaki seeded mankind

The Illuminati (hybrid) Bloodline families / Cabal faction represent their their Reptilian masters on earth.

I get confused at this point because events in and around Roswell 1947 put advanced technology into the hands of mankind which could have been a Trojan horse.

I assume up until that point the Illuminati reward for serving their master was control of earth and to live as gods, but no exotic technologies.

They engage in Babylonian ceremonies, satanic ritual and sacrifice. Presumably this is associated with paying homage to their masters as well as summoning up dark entities such as Lucifer from other realms. The combination of human intent, belief and ritual is a powerful thing which appears to draw entities from other dimensions to be used for both good and bad.

Of course these are all just myths and against the law for the masses who follow religious teachings.

In or around 1947 our Governments made some bad mistakes with our choice of ET partner, where advancing technologically was exchanged for human experiment.

Since then democracy ended and the world declined culturally which caused a separation of purpose. Where there is conflict between different Governments, a race to develop the biggest stick where different ET groups even work with different parts of the military. Just how the Cabal like it

At the end of the day unless mankind can work together for the common good of all instead of the few I fail to see how can survive in the long run.

It's all very messed to me. Having respect and compassion for all living beings is a good aim, but, we see the Cabal, our Governments and Corporations are are run by people with psychopathic tendencies with little or no compassion for others, only greed and power. At the same time we're being asked to show compassion when these same people treat us no better than lab rats.

Whilst we can make a start on ourselves I do not think true healing can take place without some big changes in the Governance of the world which can only take place once the cancer of the Cable and negative Reptilian influence is neutralised one way or another.

Once we've sorted ourselves out, and only then, should we even consider making more widespread contact and agreements with other beings, although I think we may need a bit of help here and there because a cornered monster is very dangerous and will try to cause as much damage as they can before they fall.
    Last edited by Verum, 19th March 2015 at 10:50.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Verum For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th March 2015), dancing waters (18th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), Maunagarjana (19th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (19th March 2015)

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by Sambience View Post
    Greetings GoodETxSG,

Thank you so much for your work and for sharing so much of your experience. (Thanks DW, too!) My own process of discerning is a time-hungry one, but all that you've related that I've read is ringing true for me thus far. I like that the main actionable piece right now is to work on self-improvement - becoming more Service To Others oriented, et. al. I don't mean to belittle that important takeaway, but I can't help but wonder/ask if you have any sense of a time-line that you can share?

You've already offered that more detailed info will be made available in the next couple of weeks, but have you any idea (even in broad terms) when the "Rough Times" and Astro-Geological Changes may become acute enough that any lay person would be aware of them? Clearly, what is being reported by David and Ben constitute major changes, so I don't mean to suggest nothing tangible is happening.

But what I'm getting at is this: my limited understanding of The Law of One material, as well as some of the Q'uo material suggest to me that our societal transition from 3rd Density to 4th Density is one that will take roughly 300 - 500 years. Do you feel this is the sort of time-frame the Sphere Alliance is alluding to, or are more dramatic events in the offing for 2015? or say the next 3 years? Or it possibly something even more imminent? Should those of us intent on helping include disaster preparations in their self-improvement work?

Thanks in advance for whatever thoughts you may be able to share in this regard.

Sam
    Time frames are set to be broken (They are usually a "Trap")... In the programs there were multiple groups that had a window of 2018 - 2023 as "The Window" of the "Events" to begin...

That has all gone out the window as things have already began to occur and it seems that the fabric of time itself has sped up. "Time" is a very 3D concept that we are preoccupied with and are immersed in.

Things are happening much faster than any had predicted or calculated using their "Temporal Technologies" and they are all in a Panic because they had planned on being on their Off World/Out of Sol System Safe Havens well before the beginnings of any of this began...

Those who provide time frames in this elastic and fluid environment are begging to be humiliated IMHO. I will not be providing any "Time Windows" but see things moving faster than I ever expected or dreamed they would...

There have been plenty of people who listened to people in 'Programs" that "Fed" them dates and time windows who in every case ended up looking foolish... I think in more cases than not this was intentional. Some grew and learned from these mistakes... Others did not.

This is one more reason to NOT LOOK FOR OTHERS TO BE YOUR SAVIOR!!! NO ET's, NO ED's, and NO REBEL FORCES OUT OF "STAR WARS"!

YOU! Each of us have to take responsibility for our won freedom. There are those fighting the big forces for freedom... But if we do not get off the couch and partake in our own awakening and freedom it will not occur.

Those who snicker and misquote me and these recent messages on purpose on other sites only pain a plain picture of themselves...

There has never been a message of giving up your sovereignty or waiting to be rescued by "Other" forces... There are many types of battles going on yes... These battles are going on at many levels and "Planes" and there is a place in this "Battle for our minds and freedom for each of us...

"G"
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (19th March 2015), Aragorn (18th March 2015), Calz (19th March 2015), CeeTee9 (19th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), hughe (19th March 2015), Jewels2Moons (24th March 2015), kauilapele (19th March 2015), lift the veil (18th March 2015), Mark (18th March 2015), Maunagarjana (19th March 2015), modwiz (18th March 2015), Olaf (19th March 2015), Sambience (19th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (19th March 2015), surfferjoe (31st March 2015), tonig (19th March 2015), Verum (18th March 2015)

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by Verum View Post
    Hi GoodET

I have read your information with interest and thank you, whistle blowing is no mean feat in this arena.

Trying to understand the big picture and what is really going on is not straight forward to say the least. Am in right in thinking that the Alliance has been in existing for quite some time but rather fragmented. It has only recently started to come together in a final push against the Dark Illuminati / Cabal / Reptilian group.

The Dark Illuminati / Cabal / Reptilian allegiance is a very hard nut to crack because they are very good at what the do having practiced for centuries; so they can never be underestimated or trusted.

Would I be right in thinking that the consolidation of the Alliance has been made possible by the help of more advanced beings or was this a natural development?

It gets very confusing when trying to connect the main dots, I realise my knowledge is lacking and no one knows all the facts because of all the secrecy and different agendas being played out.

I currently see the the big picture something like this, although simplified:

The negative reptilians see earth as theirs and either they or the Annunaki seeded mankind

The Illuminati (hybrid) Bloodline families / Cabal faction represent their their Reptilian masters on earth.

I get confused at this point because events in and around Roswell 1947 put advanced technology into the hands of mankind which could have been a Trojan horse.

I assume up until that point the Illuminati reward for serving their master was control of earth and to live as gods, but no exotic technologies.

They engage in Babylonian ceremonies, satanic ritual and sacrifice. Presumably this is associated with paying homage to their masters as well as summoning up dark entities such as Lucifer from other realms. The combination of human intent, belief and ritual is a powerful thing which appears to draw entities from other dimensions to be used for both good and bad.

Of course these are all just myths and against the law to the masses who follow religious teachings.

In or around 1947 our Governments made some bad mistakes with our choice of ET partner, where advancing technologically was exchanged for human experiment.

Since then democracy ended and the world declined culturally which caused a separation of purpose. Where there is conflict between different Governments, a race to develop the biggest stick where different ET groups even work with different parts of the military. Just how the Cabal like it

At the end of the day unless mankind can work together for the common good of all instead of the few I fail to see how can survive in the long run.

It's all very messed to me. Having respect and compassion for all living beings is a good aim, but, we see the Cabal, our Governments and Corporations are are run by people with psychopathic tendencies with little or no compassion for others, only greed and power. At the same time we're being asked to show compassion when these same people treat us no better than lab rats.

Whilst we can make a start on ourselves I do not think true healing can take place without some big changes in the Governance of the world which can only take place once the cancer of the Cable and negative Reptilian influence is neutralised one way or another.

Once we've sorted ourselves out, and only then, should we even consider making more widespread contact and agreements with other beings, although I think we may need a bit of help here and there because a cornered monster is very dangerous and will try to cause as much damage as they can before they fall.
    Indeed... The beast is in a panic and knows it is cornered and has no where to go... It see's the end of its reign and long life of inflicting fear and terror upon its subjects...

A Fierce "Dragon" is at its most dangerous/vicious when it is "Fatally Wounded"! IT will not go down without a major fight. Some of the "Illuminati" religious zealots believe that their own blood sacrifice will conjure up "Their Gods" to arise and defeat these New Beings that have made them and their Custodian Beings to look so impotent...

They believe more strongly in their religion that most of the "Right Wing" religious people of other religions that people like to make so much fun of... I and many others have met them and know them well. To many of them there will be no surrender.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th March 2015), BelieveInHumanity (19th March 2015), Calz (19th March 2015), dancing waters (18th March 2015), ERK (18th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), Jewels2Moons (24th March 2015), lift the veil (18th March 2015), Mark (18th March 2015), Maunagarjana (19th March 2015), modwiz (18th March 2015), Sambience (19th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (19th March 2015), tonig (19th March 2015), Verum (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Time frames are set to be broken (They are usually a "Trap")... In the programs there were multiple groups that had a window of 2018 - 2023 as "The Window" of the "Events" to begin...

That has all gone out the window as things have already began to occur and it seems that the fabric of time itself has sped up. "Time" is a very 3D concept that we are preoccupied with and are immersed in.

Things are happening much faster than any had predicted or calculated using their "Temporal Technologies" and they are all in a Panic because they had planned on being on their Off World/Out of Sol System Safe Havens well before the beginnings of any of this began...

Those who provide time frames in this elastic and fluid environment are begging to be humiliated IMHO. I will not be providing any "Time Windows" but see things moving faster than I ever expected or dreamed they would...

There have been plenty of people who listened to people in 'Programs" that "Fed" them dates and time windows who in every case ended up looking foolish... I think in more cases than not this was intentional. Some grew and learned from these mistakes... Others did not.

This is one more reason to NOT LOOK FOR OTHERS TO BE YOUR SAVIOR!!! NO ET's, NO ED's, and NO REBEL FORCES OUT OF "STAR WARS"!

YOU! Each of us have to take responsibility for our won freedom. There are those fighting the big forces for freedom... But if we do not get off the couch and partake in our own awakening and freedom it will not occur.

Those who snicker and misquote me and these recent messages on purpose on other sites only pain a plain picture of themselves...

There has never been a message of giving up your sovereignty or waiting to be rescued by "Other" forces... There are many types of battles going on yes... These battles are going on at many levels and "Planes" and there is a place in this "Battle for our minds and freedom for each of us...

"G"
    Hi G, in view of this post, is there anything that parents of children and teenagers (which may include yourself and family) may be teaching them for the future, apart from being sovereign beings with a view to service to other and love for our Planet.

I am concerned that these young of ours may not hav much of a planet left to take care of and that "end time" scenarios may be a cause for fear and panic, however i do not want to talk as yet about Sphere Beings and Alliances as we may not be close enough to obvious contact for this to become part of their reality-- in other words, how to get thru the rocky times ahead keeping "positive" and yet not waiting for a "savior", how to explain that there may be/is "someone" looking out for us despite the crises that lay ahead (in different extremes/ways depending where we are located)

Sorry if this is a confusing post,lb
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th March 2015), Calz (19th March 2015), Highland1 (19th March 2015), lift the veil (19th March 2015), Maunagarjana (19th March 2015), naochan (20th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (19th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (19th March 2015), Verum (19th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi G,
    If possible to answer at this stage, then i would like to ask about an interesting (to me) issue.
    I see two types of 'Disclosures'.
    One- A disclosure to the common person, one without major religious system, such disclosure can at first cause fear, shock but if handled carefully and gently, can bring to a new understanding of life out there.
    Second- A disclosure to the religious person. In a world where more than 8 people out of 10 identify themselves with a religious group http://www.pewforum.org/2012/12/18/g...andscape-exec/

I see it as a very big challenge to disclose anything new to people who think they know all there is about life, and 'have' already all the answers. It would require a big effort to avoid further internal mind conflict and the risks of it spilling into external violent 'fear of the unknown' based conflict.

As i understand the Orb beings and their allies are aware of the questions, and would be happy to know their take on this delicate subject to the human psych.

Many thanks to you my dear friend!

With love,

Believe In Humanity
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BelieveInHumanity For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th March 2015), dancing waters (19th March 2015), Highland1 (19th March 2015), Maunagarjana (19th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (19th March 2015), Verum (19th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi GoodET

Another aspect that is difficult to understand when considering what is going on, who is really in charge, what are their agendas is just how effective and advanced are technologies such as AI and mind control and this EM grid across our planet / Solar System / Galaxy?

Obviously our true history bears little resemblance to reality, so I’m thinking how much of our belief systems in general are the result of misguided history, teachings and advanced AI and mind control technology, if any?

Barry Trower, ex MI5 and expert on EM technology claimed that this technology was beamed at rioting Catholics / IRA supporters in Northern Ireland to make them more violent, this would have been in or around the 1970’s 80’s. He also claims how dangerous Wi-Fi is to the development of young children’s brains and should be banned in schools for example. I also heard that many transmitters exist on public buildings / police stations and the like. Although I suspect it can easily be done via satellite now.

Whilst we’re all subject to mind control and brainwashing games from birth I’m thinking just how advanced is this technology and how widely used is it. I assume it is mainly used to control leaders / clones and experimenting with the unsuspecting public.

For me I don’t believe I’ve been too influenced because since going down the rabbit hole I still pursue the truth with no less vigour, although we do hit a wall sometimes as we wait for more information which nowadays is a mix of truth and lies just to keep us in a loop going nowhere fast, I must admit it is what I would do if trying to confuse the ‘enemy’ as it were

When I investigate some of the work being done behind the scenes by psychics, remote viewers and astral projection I’m curious to know whether this exotic technology and EM grids interferes with such efforts? I realise this is a sensitive question so I’ll understand if you don’t wish to answer at this time.

The Wes Penre Papers suggest that Jesus could be Marduk, and God could be Lucifer. I realise earth’s true history is far down the rabbit hole, but if true we’ve been inadvertently worshipping some imposters, just great. It may explain why the Vatican, Queen and others actively worship Satan, although I don’t believe Lucifer is Satan, either way they’re both negative. Again does mind control technology play a role in these belief systems and stories?

Most people are confused as we jump from one hot topic to the next, by design. Secrecy, compartmentalisation and disinformation keep us guessing, but, could mind control keep us further muddled and dampen down our desires to say challenge the state? Or is our strength of character capable of overcoming such tactics?
    Last edited by Verum, 19th March 2015 at 13:47.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Verum For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th March 2015), CeeTee9 (19th March 2015), dancing waters (19th March 2015), Highland1 (19th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (19th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "G", I'm curious about whether you can sense emotions (as we would know them) from Raw Tear Eir and the second being? And could you sense whether or not it is difficult for them to appear in 3D form? Maybe this information will be forthcoming in DW's material, but I'm also interested in knowing if you can distinguish differences in roles of the two species that have been introduced so far?

Let me also add my sincere appreciation for your willingness to share the information you have shared to date. (I teach English in Taipei, Taiwan and have shared some of your information to a student who occupies a high-level position in the Taiwan government. This door may open much wider in the future. I am also sharing it along with other information I've received from other sources, including DW and Cobra, to other students I teach ranging from junior-high school to university students to medical doctors. Cobra and DW have a following of over 1,000 in Taiwan and growing rapidly.)

Thanks, again.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TaipeiSam For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st March 2015), Chester (21st March 2015), dancing waters (20th March 2015), Highland1 (20th March 2015), monk (20th March 2015), Sheila (12th May 2015), Spiral of Light (20th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (20th March 2015)