Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post

- One of the "Few Esoteric" questions that was asked by this "Military Minded Group" and "Earth Government Appearing" (By their "Manner of Dress") "Group Leaders" was: "Is there a "Soul Trap" setup for us after we die?". The response was: "The only traps we encounter in life and after are the ones we have set for ourselves". "The idea that there is a soul trap at the end of a white lite was a psyop and a distortion set in place that we can then create with the creative force of our consciousness". "This is the intent of the creation of this distortion". The person asking the question did not seem satisfied with the explanation. 3/4 D Human Belief systems that were in place and ranged across the spectrum were in the room so our 3/4D minds or way of thinking especially in a group environment was meeting some resistance and ruffling of "Human Feathers" at times...[/COLOR][/B]
    GoodETxSG - Thank you for your post. So the question pertaining to the "soul trap" was asked by "Military Minded Group" and "Earth Government Appearing" (By their "Manner of Dress") "Group Leaders" and not by you? I find it interesting that this type of group would be asking such a question and that they asked it at just the same time it had come up here on your thread. Synchronicity or coincidence perhaps???

You said they appeared dissatisfied about the answer, in what way? What did they say? Was there any more discussion or detail given pertaining to "soul trap" topic? You said this same group asked a few esoteric questions, what other esoteric questions were asked?

Thank you,

Lift the Veil
    Last edited by lift the veil, 11th March 2015 at 19:44.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th March 2015), Elbie (12th March 2015), GoodETxSG (11th March 2015), Highland1 (11th March 2015), lookbeyond (11th March 2015), Maunagarjana (12th March 2015), pabranno (16th April 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiritwind (11th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    "It was also interesting that there were approximately 70 normal human beings that were picked up and brought to these meetings who were absolutely blown away. Many of them were in their night time clothing with their hair sticking up and bare footed as though they had no warning of the meetings. There were also some people from a main stream political nature from around the world present, some that I recognized (None of which we would immediately recognize or associate with the “Establishment”.)."

"G", this is really 3D thinking on my part, but I cannot help wondering about the logistics of getting everyone together in one place in the middle of the night.

Were all of these people gathered from different parts of the world and flown to the meeting or were they local individuals from a nearby region? And, did this take place in real-time with the meeting brought to a close so that everyone could be returned to their homes in a timely manner?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Calz (12th March 2015), Elbie (12th March 2015), GoodETxSG (11th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (11th March 2015), lookbeyond (11th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Sooz (12th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (12th March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    GoodETxSG - Thank you for your post. So the question pertaining to the "soul trap" was asked by "Military Minded Group" and "Earth Government Appearing" (By their "Manner of Dress") "Group Leaders" and not by you? I find it interesting that this type of group would be asking such a question and that they asked it at just the same time it had come up here on your thread. Synchronicity or coincidence perhaps???

You said they appeared dissatisfied about the answer, in what way? What did they say? Was there any more discussion or detail given pertaining to "soul trap" topic? You said this same group asked a few esoteric questions, what other esoteric questions were asked?

Thank you,

Lift the Veil
    Those that were not satisfied with their answers or were uncomfortable with the nature of the answers were not at all hard to spot...

The first few questions that were asked and how they were responded to kind of set the tone. You would see the body language of the person asking the question, facial expressions and how they would blankly glance over at a another person sitting beside them as if "This answer made no sense" or they would sit back showing their dissatisfaction that the response did not match what they had come to believe or ideologies they had formed up until this point. There were a wide range of people from across the planet represented and along with them a wide range of established "Belief Systems" and strongly established "Reality Bubbles"... There was quite a lot of "People shifting around in their seats" the entire time.

As far as the question about the "Soul Trap" this is something that some of the "Custodian ET's" had been putting "Out There" for some time. Because they have technology to move people from "Vessel to Vessel" and most of the people there know of the ability to travel "Astrally" I am sure this concept was something they had discussed amongst themselves as well.

I actually find it interesting that MORE questions of this nature and DEEPER questions on esoteric topics were not asked. I do not find it the least bit coincidental at all. These people were there to meet with each other in some separate meetings as well as get a better feeling for who and what the "Sphere Alliance" represented. They had recently been told they would get to ask questions and this was not long after they had been given the same message delivered here on this site, my site and via DW's comments that most of that group were referring to as "The Hippy Love Vibe Message" in the middle of a war.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), Fuego Del Monte (12th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (11th March 2015), lookbeyond (11th March 2015), Maunagarjana (12th March 2015), modwiz (11th March 2015), NANUXII (13th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (12th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (12th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Spiral of Light View Post
    "It was also interesting that there were approximately 70 normal human beings that were picked up and brought to these meetings who were absolutely blown away. Many of them were in their night time clothing with their hair sticking up and bare footed as though they had no warning of the meetings. There were also some people from a main stream political nature from around the world present, some that I recognized (None of which we would immediately recognize or associate with the “Establishment”.)."

"G", this is really 3D thinking on my part, but I cannot help wondering about the logistics of getting everyone together in one place in the middle of the night.

Were all of these people gathered from different parts of the world and flown to the meeting or were they local individuals from a nearby region? And, did this take place in real-time with the meeting brought to a close so that everyone could be returned to their homes in a timely manner?
    Yea, the concepts of the capabilities of our own technology is mind bending enough before getting into the abilities of these higher D beings...

These people were from all over the planet. The meetings and conferences went on for a number of hours... (I have been keeping an eye on MUFON type sites for reported sightings from all over the world to see if I come across anything interesting, indeed there was one in TX that jumped out...) for those that went to the "Post Event Meet" at the Sphere were gone for an additional amount of time. When we release the full story we will talk about my first "Paradox Experience" that occurred during the delivery back process...

However, that experience aside when I arrived back inside my home I noted that barely 34-36 minutes had passed. I was completely exhausted as if I had been gone and very active for 5-9 hours and the next day my voice was feeling weak from all of the talking. After I did a couple of debriefs with some individuals the rest of that evening my voice was scratchy and hoarse... I still have not caught up on sleep and feel exhausted today. My brains is still processing information that I am journaling...

I hope that information puts things in perspective or answers your question.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Calz (12th March 2015), dancing waters (13th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (11th March 2015), lookbeyond (11th March 2015), Maunagarjana (12th March 2015), modwiz (11th March 2015), norman (11th March 2015), Sebastion (11th March 2015), Sooz (12th March 2015), Spiral of Light (12th March 2015), Tarpan (11th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi G, i may hav missed this info somewhere (either here or there) but my question is, do you know why you hav been allowed to release the information of these meetings and presence of these Beings and Spheres in our Solar System? Who gave permission and did you hav a say in it at all, Thanks,lb
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Calz (12th March 2015), Elbie (12th March 2015), GoodETxSG (12th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (11th March 2015), Sooz (12th March 2015), Spiral of Light (12th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (12th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi G, i may hav missed this info somewhere (either here or there) but my question is, do you know why you hav been allowed to release the information of these meetings and presence of these Beings and Spheres in our Solar System? Who gave permission and did you hav a say in it at all, Thanks,lb
    I was already releasing info against the wishes of many. I was told to back off of a couple of topics and I did...

When the "Sphere Alliance Beings" requested me By Name (I was told) there were more than a few unhappy people inside the "Programs" (AND apparently within the "Ufology" community) and there was even some resistance or "push back" by these groups.

Not only did they not like the fact that I had been releasing information for a while (In a "Shotgun" manner upsetting quite a few groups) but they had wanted to choose "Who" would be "interfacing" with the "Sphere Alliance Beings" and "What info" would be released.

They also used the fact that my "Program Service Records" had some major "redaction's" (Which are not supposed to be possible in this hard coded/copy file) of information and for that reason they had reservations about working with me.

I had been brought in and questioned heavily about that at an earlier date (November 2014) and they inquired 'How" this info might have been removed and If I "Remembered" serving under anyone who would have anything to hide or to gain by removing information (Who might be capable of doing so). I was unable to answer these questions and still have no idea what happened to that data or the "Who" or the "Why" of its tampering.

I out of courtesy do not release certain data from these programs or rock the boat as much as I was doing prior. When it comes to who is giving me "Permission" and "Guiding Me" on what information to release the answer to that would be "The Sphere Alliance Group". In particular the group that has been working the closest with me and has told me I come from their "Soul Group" prior to living on Earth. This is of course the "Blue Avians".

There are a lot of communications that do occur between me and "Alliance" contacts that coordinate meetings and either make requests of me or sometimes make life difficult or stressful for me depending on how things are going. This is how things have gone up until this point in time.

"G"
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), dancing waters (13th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (12th March 2015), Maunagarjana (12th March 2015), Sebastion (12th March 2015), Sheila (11th May 2015), Sooz (12th March 2015), Tarpan (12th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (12th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    I think that serves us all very well to see exactly who is and isn't a long way down the info directive food chain. The last to honor a new directive must be the last on the chain, me thinks.
    "They" were also Not Very Happy at all whey they were informed that the "Orb Beings" and "Blue Avian's" were contacting MANY "Average Citizens" directly without informing anyone of who these individuals were.

There are a of people on "Both Sides" of the conflict trying to ascertain who all is being contacted both "Consciously" and "Subconsciously" (On a "Higher Self" level) and create a "List". This is an important Intelligence Directive for both sides to achieve.

I believe they would like to get their hands on some of these people and try to "Pry Open" what ever information in their minds that may be of use to them... (IMHO).

"G"

(I don't believe people who have had contact are in any danger. There are literally TENS OF THOUSANDS that have already and it was communicated that the communications were going to pick up both in "Scale" and "Pace"... I personally think that people are being given jobs to do in the post "Slavery Era" and some people are just getting information that will prevent them from panicking or falling for disinformation (Such as the Slave Masters telling us "Freedom" will lead to fearful things and "We" cannot handle it... etc. IMHO. There is no need for fear and those who have been visited should understand that on a deep level.)
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 12th March 2015 at 05:40.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Calz (12th March 2015), dancing waters (13th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), jcocks (12th March 2015), lift the veil (12th March 2015), Maunagarjana (12th March 2015), Sheila (11th May 2015), Sooz (12th March 2015), Spiral of Light (12th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I believe I have had contact with the blue triangular people in my childhood, although I don't remember them communicating with me, I just noticed them at least twice, once in my early childhood and once in my teen years, watching me in my dreams. Do you know what name their race went by?
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

blufire (12th March 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), Sheila (11th May 2015), Sooz (12th March 2015), Spiral of Light (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Were you taken physically or was your "astral" body-double taken to this meeting?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aralia For This Useful Post:

Calz (12th March 2015), Elbie (12th March 2015), lookbeyond (13th March 2015), modwiz (12th March 2015), Ria (12th March 2015), Sheila (11th May 2015), Sooz (12th March 2015), Spiral of Light (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodET, do you happen to have any drawing abilities? Or perhaps you know someone who is a good illustrator who can draw something based on your description? Whenever face to face ET contact experiences come up, I really wish more people were good at drawing, because it's all we have in the absence of photographs. I'd love to get a clearer visual idea of what these beings looked like. A picture is worth a thousand words. Though I'm sure it still would not be anything like standing in their presence. There is an artist named David Chace who has done a lot of work drawing ETs based on contactee/abductee descriptions. Maybe he'd be interested in taking a crack at it.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

Calz (12th March 2015), dancing waters (13th March 2015), lift the veil (12th March 2015), lookbeyond (13th March 2015), modwiz (12th March 2015), pabranno (16th April 2015), Sheila (11th May 2015), Sooz (12th March 2015), Spiral of Light (12th March 2015), Tarpan (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post

They also used the fact that my "Program Service Records" had some major "redaction's" (Which are not supposed to be possible in this hard coded/copy file) of information and for that reason they had reservations about working with me.

I have come across infomation where a man (well two men) went exploring deep into caves coming across beings/people who he became friends with and decided to move in with them, the other stayed above ground. All records of the man who went underground disappeared from public record. It was suggested a change of time line bought this about........?

I had been brought in and questioned heavily about that at an earlier date (November 2014) and they inquired 'How" this info might have been removed and If I "Remembered" serving under anyone who would have anything to hide or to gain by removing information (Who might be capable of doing so). I was unable to answer these questions and still have no idea what happened to that data or the "Who" or the "Why" of its tampering.

I out of courtesy do not release certain data from these programs or rock the boat as much as I was doing prior. When it comes to who is giving me "Permission" and "Guiding Me" on what information to release the answer to that would be "The Sphere Alliance Group". In particular the group that has been working the closest with me and has told me I come from their "Soul Group" prior to living on Earth. This is of course the "Blue Avians".

Regarding soul groups, as reported by many we have had many incarnations in this univers and other universes and have chosen to exsperence diffrent species /groups and so on. What then is our soul group?....... An amulgomation of a new kind????

There are a lot of communications that do occur between me and "Alliance" contacts that coordinate meetings and either make requests of me or sometimes make life difficult or stressful for me depending on how things are going. This is how things have gone up until this point in time.

"G"
    There is always a feeling of wanting to find home / group, or are we now something els?
    Last edited by Ria, 12th March 2015 at 09:57.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calz (12th March 2015), Elbie (12th March 2015), GoodETxSG (12th March 2015), lookbeyond (13th March 2015), Sheila (11th May 2015), Spiral of Light (12th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    I believe I have had contact with the blue triangular people in my childhood, although I don't remember them communicating with me, I just noticed them at least twice, once in my early childhood and once in my teen years, watching me in my dreams. Do you know what name their race went by?
    This is often how they first introduce themselves to people before meeting... "This Group of Beings" (Sphere Alliance)...

There has been no official name given for them yet, nor have they communicated directly to anyone that I know of themselves. The official name for the "Blue Avians" is still classified and used as a way to verify if people have REALLY been in contact with them.

These beings were not "Blue" by the way but were "Golden, brown..." They have oddly "powdery blue eyes" with the iris being diamond shaped (I believe I accidentally answered this in a PM instead of on this Post question by mistake).

I believe these beings will be referenced as the "Golden Triangle Head Beings" unless they or someone else instructs otherwise.

"G"
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), dancing waters (13th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (12th March 2015), lookbeyond (13th March 2015), Maunagarjana (12th March 2015), modwiz (12th March 2015), Sebastion (12th March 2015), Sheila (11th May 2015), Spiral of Light (12th March 2015), Tarpan (12th March 2015)

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by Aralia View Post
    Were you taken physically or was your "astral" body-double taken to this meeting?
    I and all of the others present were Physically there "In the Flesh"...

We were "Picked Up" in a transport that was a "Triangle Shaped" small shuttle craft that had 5 seats... 2 seats in front for the crew and 3 seats in back for the passengers. At the LOC there were other craft in the hangar so some of the other groups found their own ways to this conference.

"G"
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (12th March 2015), dancing waters (13th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (12th March 2015), lookbeyond (13th March 2015), Maunagarjana (12th March 2015), modwiz (12th March 2015), Sebastion (12th March 2015), Sheila (11th May 2015), Sooz (12th March 2015), Spiral of Light (12th March 2015), Tarpan (12th March 2015)

Thanks

Happy

Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    It would be Elbie, if indeed she was a man!

Russ
    Yes, there had been occasion when I had been walking around in my night time attire with my hair all sticking up and bare footed. It does deter one from sleeping in the "Buff" for sure. I think everyone has had those dreams of being at Work or at the Mall and suddenly realize you are naked...
    Thank fully that has not occurred to me in any of these encounters with "Human Pickup's" over the years.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Calz (12th March 2015), dancing waters (13th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (12th March 2015), lookbeyond (13th March 2015), Sebastion (12th March 2015), Sheila (11th May 2015), Sooz (12th March 2015), Spiral of Light (12th March 2015)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally posted by Maunagarjana View Post
    GoodET, do you happen to have any drawing abilities? Or perhaps you know someone who is a good illustrator who can draw something based on your description? Whenever face to face ET contact experiences come up, I really wish more people were good at drawing, because it's all we have in the absence of photographs. I'd love to get a clearer visual idea of what these beings looked like. A picture is worth a thousand words. Though I'm sure it still would not be anything like standing in their presence. There is an artist named David Chace who has done a lot of work drawing ETs based on contactee/abductee descriptions. Maybe he'd be interested in taking a crack at it.
    Interesting you mention this,

We plan on working with an artist and also doing come Computer Graphic Artist depictions of Beings, Craft and Facilities in the very near future.

This was just recently discussed in detail. Most recently last night actually...

If you visit my web site where I discuss some of my "Remote Viewings" you will see one of my "Sketches" and see the extreme limitations of my artistic abilities...
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Calz (12th March 2015), dancing waters (13th March 2015), Highland1 (12th March 2015), lift the veil (12th March 2015), lookbeyond (13th March 2015), Maunagarjana (12th March 2015), modwiz (12th March 2015), Sebastion (12th March 2015), Sheila (11th May 2015), Sooz (12th March 2015), Spiral of Light (12th March 2015), Tarpan (12th March 2015), Wolf Khan (13th March 2015)