Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - Q&A

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Yea, I saw that posted over on the "Dis-Info" thread on another Forum... Very Clever.

EDIT:

NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF FORTITUDE TO EVEN BRING UP THE TINY POINT THAT THE SOME PEOPLE WITH AGENDA'S ARE COMPLETELY MISREPRESENTING ALL OF THE INFO THAT THEY ARE PUTTING FORTH ABOUT THE BLUE AVIANS MESSAGE... NOT ONE OF THE CROSS FORUM MEMBERS ARE WILLING TO POST THE GENUINE REPORTED INFORMATION TO REFUTE THE RIDICULED DIS-INFORMATION (Interestingly enough these are 100% Government Dis-info/Discredit Tactics!)...

Very Disappointing! Even if they do not believe the information or experiences the standard of information being represented "Truthfully" is not important?

Are memberships and good standing with individuals/groups doing such blatant misrepresentation that important? (If you haven't noticed Members who have made comments on that Thread Today... Look Not, That entire Thread has been manipulated and the comments made today now say "Yesterday".)

IMHO, many others need to re-evaluate their agenda's/motives and real plans for this reality... Is all of this for "Entertainment Purposes Only"? Is this a "Hobby" to "Get Away" from the everyday humdrum world/life?

Since it turns out that it's not going to be a free ride or "Third Party Saving of Humanity" with no effort of our own (Like the programming mentioned, "God Gene"). Some people have changed to... "OOPS, time to move on to different info... Sounds too difficult to me".

This is the problem the "Blue Avians's" said would be encountered are communicating about Humanity right now. I knew Humanity had sunk into a deep apathy and cynical state but thought that at least in these communities some of their principals would pick up momentum...

The "Custodian Beings" and "Secret Earth Governments/Organizations" were fairly convinced they had applied full control over the minds of all people even those who imagined themselves rebels and free... It is appearing they are right and that this is going to be MORE than an uphill battle for the hearts and minds of Humanity, And to tell you the truth, it makes me ashamed and embarrassed for us all...

After all of the mind control we are not going to believe and act on such simple principal until we SEE various craft in the sky and we are among the masses in the same state of mind, unprepared and in shock? I guess these CABAL Groups have actually controlled and manipulated our minds quite well...

I am beginning to see why there have been many Tens of Thousands of People experiencing "Contact" from the "Orbs" and told that this "Contact" is currently picking up and occurring and an immense speed.

The coming weeks of releases of images, video and information should cause a lot of stir... This has been a pretty good preperation of what to expect (Not out of everyone but just out of some surprising and disappointing individuals as usual)... "Ridicule is of No Significance" they said, what a vastly different what of thinking their 6th - 9th D minds must turely have than our 3rd/4th D minds...

Done thinking and wondering aloud. Everyone else has had their opportunity to do so, I figured I too should take the time to before meditation on some of this and moving on to the next steps... (I do appreciate those who have provided vast support, I do not want to appear ungrateful/FYI)

"G"
    We are scheduling another trip for me out to L.A. to put together a full presentation of "Data/Information" with "Images" and "Video".

I am also in contact with several people over the last few days who have contacted through my site that "Say" they have had contact with both "Orb's" and "Blue Avian's". I have no idea if they are legit yet, I was told that there Had Been and World Be other people contacted and that they would have specific information that they would present to verify their experiences/communications. At this point I have no idea if they are "Legit", "Neurotic Attention Seeker's" or just some more people looking to "Ridicule".

In any case after my trip and our working with a small team to present some high quality data/images the information will be posted both on DW's site and my Site here: http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/ (Some small updates already)

Thank you,
    "G"
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Altaira (7th March 2015), Calz (6th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), Highland1 (6th March 2015), lift the veil (6th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), modwiz (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), Sebastion (6th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Sooz (6th March 2015), Spiral of Light (6th March 2015), Tarpan (6th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (6th March 2015), tonig (6th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Therein lies the rub ...

Clearly humanity must rise to the occasion ... but to what degree are we able to do so under the current circumstances?

Allegedly some of the external forces creating this scenario are being mitigated ...

Perhaps.

... an even playing field would be remarkable considering where we have come from ...

Fully understood, Both points.. (Really enjoyed the Modwiz video sent to me recently by a mutual friend)...

It is just difficult to see completely and openly false alegations made and not be able to respond, but that is the way the prefer it.

I do consider the sources of those most recently on the attack (Yipes, what a spread of characters) and openly/purposely misrepresenting information (Yes, the Sycophants/Mods and other people who are Highly Aggressive who either "Believe" that THEY are ALIENS THEMSELVES or those who are constantly attacking me with nonsense that they know isn't true doing the dis-info work for TPTB either knowingly or by proxy from their technological channelings or "Communications", and this info doesn't fit their belief systems/reality bubbles)

I really don't care about those people or their rantings at this point. It was just difficult to see them presenting that we were representing the "Sphere Being Alliance" as "Savior Beings" etc... when I had gone out of my way to make sure it was known that they wanted us to know the opposite was the case. It is obvious now that they were doing this on purpose to get under my skin and cast slings and arrows from afar. I will pay it no further attention. (Thank you both for the perspective)...

I guess overall with the biggest thing to keep in mind is that as we bring more and more info forward and it appears by more people contacted recently the more ridiculous those people will look than they do already. I have not forced this info down anyone's throats,

I have only adamantly tried to correct dis-info and screw ups (Mistakes) in presentations.

Even DW made a few mistakes early in the morning on a live radio show saying the "Blue Avians" were in contact with the Cabal and shooting down craft that the Alliance SSP had been doing. Which has actually been the firing on of craft and mostly downing of satellites, many weapons from the SDI era.

The one that has stuck the most is that there are 100 Jupiter sized Sphere's in the Solar System. I have explained here and on my site (And "The Chronicle") and made it more than clear that MOST OF THE "SPHERE's" PRESENT IN OUR SOL SYSTEM are the "MOON SIZED SPHERES" with fewer being of the "Neptune" and "Jupiter" Sizes.

I apologize, I know "Dual Members" have to walk a thin line "Over There" with those who march in "Lock Step" with... well we know who.

Pushing on to work on these projects and to bring the data from the other recent "Physical" meetings between SSP Alliance Personnel and Sphere Being Allies to the fore front. Iin the trip to LA where we will be presenting Image and Videos and again I am hoping to vet find out if the people contacting me who say they have been contacted are for real.

I was told that they are presenting themselves and are going to be doing so more and more (Which TPTB do not like and are apparently working on a cover story for). They are imparting one piece of info to each person they openly contact so that they can be "Verified".

More to come soon,
    "G"
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 6th March 2015 at 14:01.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Altaira (7th March 2015), Calz (7th March 2015), dancing waters (7th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), Highland1 (6th March 2015), lift the veil (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), Sebastion (6th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Sooz (7th March 2015), Tarpan (7th March 2015), tonig (9th March 2015)

Thanks

Blushing

Quote Originally posted by mano View Post
    There is mind control everywhere. WE ourselves have to make the conscious effort and most of us here would know this.

There are chemtrails, em waves, micro waves, etc etc. But why are there so many devices of control?

They know that it can no longer be stopped, the increase of energy in our sol system pairs to activate higher densities in our DNA. Organic life always seeks to be in balance with nature.
    That is why Monsanto makes farmers buy seed every year because they know that after a few generations the seeds "miraculously" go back to "being normal"

I'm sorry if I did not make myself clear, I am not very good with expression of verbal language.

To GOODET, Thank you for your posts. They have reassured me of everything that comes through me.

Love will heal this world, Love IS healing the world. More then all of us here our brothers and sisters of earth need it more then we do.
    We are the forerunners, here to set the stage. You know just as I do this work we do is not a coincidence. Take back complete control of your power.
    You are always being guided. Be the frequency you wish to experience. There will be much turmoil and not everyone will make it. It is ok.
    We are all on the same journey walking different paths.We will usher in this golden age. You need not worry, look at the kids, they are already living the new way.
    VERY WELL SAID,

You seem to be already well on your way my friend... Thank you,

I needed that to put things back in perspective. Also, just as "They" warned for this info not to become info that turned into a "CULT" or "RELIGION" they also warned me to keep my "Ego" in check (Not in those terms...). I and the "Others" being communicated with are NOT SPECIAL... Just repeating a message.

I know that people like yourself will help me do so and will give inspiring messages like this to keep Me/Us focused on the "Path" of "LOVE", "Higher Vibration" and "Consciously Striving To Be OF Service to Others" on a daily basis...

"G"
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), Calz (7th March 2015), dancing waters (7th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), Highland1 (6th March 2015), lift the veil (6th March 2015), Lillith (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), mano (6th March 2015), modwiz (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), sandy (7th March 2015), Sebastion (6th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Sooz (7th March 2015), Spiral of Light (6th March 2015), Tarpan (7th March 2015), tonig (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    So, this Inter dimensional Skype operated via the collective use of a synthetic supplementary "synching" technology. Very interesting. The beings in creation, all already connected, can be "sync'd" with one another using artificial means producing a kind of collective consciousness perhaps?

hmmm Interesting...

I have only one question, is submission to this artificially established, collectively sync'd consciousness network mandatory for all on earth or can anyone opt out? I only ask as I am already connected to all that is with zero lag or delay so I'm struggling to see how switching to a synthetically centralised collective would improve my bandwidth and/or further the spiritual development of my purposely-individuated, free willed soul and spirit?

Maybe I am misunderstanding, maybe being artificially "synchronized" with a subset collective of existence does nothing to lessen sovereignty of thought.

I think the context implied with using the term "synchronized" needs elaborating on before I "hook up" as the simple definition alone and its implications to free thought is not in anyway enticing to me.
    Last edited by monk, 7th March 2015 at 11:24. Reason: Seriously, I love Krispy Kreme donuts why they took so long to come to the UK I don't know!
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), Breeze (7th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), Sebastion (7th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (8th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    So, this Inter dimensional Skype operated via the collective use of a synthetic supplementary "synching" technology. Very interesting. The beings in creation, all already connected, can be "sync'd" with one another using artificial means producing a kind of collective consciousness perhaps?

hmmm Interesting...

I have only one question, is submission to this artificially established, collectively sync'd consciousness network mandatory for all on earth or can anyone opt out? I only ask as I am already connected to all that is with zero lag or delay so I'm struggling to see how switching to a synthetically centralised collective would improve my bandwidth and/or further the spiritual development of my purposely-individuated, free willed soul and spirit?

Maybe I am misunderstanding, maybe being artificially "synchronized" with a subset collective of existence does nothing to lessen sovereignty of thought.

I think the context implied with using the term "synchronized" needs elaborating on before I "hook up" as the simple definition alone and its implications to free thought is not in anyway enticing to me.
    I was only referring to the QCCD (Quantum Correlated Communication Devices) that everyone in the Space programs use. It is a true Point 2 Point Communications because the communication is carried/delivered via the quantum entanglement of the material referenced as being similar to isotopes. These were both hand held devices and devices integrated into the systems of larger and smaller craft that would operate in "Displays" on a workstation or in the Smart Helmets of pilots.

When you asked if this technology would be available to the masses I postulated that indeed it would someday if the "Alliance" wins the war and is able to bring down the rest of the technologies (Free Energy, Healing Technology etc...). I could see these devices replacing iPhones in everyones hands one day.

They are in "Synch" as in they are devices synced together or have isotopes that have quantum entanglement. This prevents the need of a "Sending Out" of an actual signal wave through space from one point to another that can be intercepted or passes through other medium and degrades. The synched quantum isotopes "Vibrate" at a shared harmony and what happens to one happens to another no matter how separated they are in Space/Time they harmonize instantaneously.

This is no more a shared consciousness than our current Internet and Communications Systems (Which some Sociologists argue is the beginning of a shared technological consciousness).

The ED beings that communicate do so by just "Thinking it so" so to speak... The same way they travel.

I hope this clears up any confusion... This isn't to say that one day if we do somehow make it to a higher density that we will not have a shared consciousness... At that point I do not think there will be any opting out unless we opt out of that density all together and remain in 3/4D (IMHO).

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....l-through.html
    QCCD "Quantum Communication Devices"

The communications devices that are now used are "Quantum Correlated Communication Devices" and use "Quantum Entanglement" of something like isotopes inside the communication devices that have been "Entangled" with other devices so no matter where in time/space/reality each communicator is they can speak and video share. They can tell if you are a % out of phase time/space wise by the reception on the home ends calculation devices.

They are supposed to be able to track and calculate exactly when/where you are once a signal re-establishes the natural quantum entanglement (There may now be a difference that is used to do the calculating before they naturally recalibrate) vibration and over quick increments of time shift back into harmony or alignment.

This is a Secure P2P communication which is encrypted as it is being sent through the QCCD and cannot be hacked or tapped into by other "Beings" or "AI's"
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 7th March 2015 at 12:21.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (7th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), Highland1 (7th March 2015), lift the veil (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), monk (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Sooz (7th March 2015), Spiral of Light (7th March 2015), Tarpan (8th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (8th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Ahh, thankyou Goodet. The clarification further crystalilizes my disagreement given your assertion that along the course of my dimensional evolution I will be forced at some stage to share my consciousness against my will or face devolution.

Thankyou for taking the time to elucidate further the position held by your 9D hive mind associates with respect to sovereign awareness and I will post here no more.

Peace brother.
    This is a very 3D way of thinking, but your welcome.

As a soul group evolves together and moves up to higher Densities there are such changes that we cannot wrap our minds around them right now. We are pretty limited still but its not completely our fault. All of those beings begin to have a shared consciousness in a way but ARE individuals (Which is not a "Hive Mind").

We as humans already have a shared mass consciousness that we are just learning the secrets and powers of (It is how psychic and other abilities are possible). The Elite have known about this for a long time and have kept this "knowledge" from us. We are vibrational beings already (All Matter, Energy and Thought are vibration). We are immersed in this current vibratory frequency already but have been purposely kept from learning our co-creative abilities (Of our Mass/Shared Consciousness) and how to tune in to each others frequencies. If we had we would have done away with the Elite, War and Poverty a long time ago.

They do not have anything to hide from each other at that point in development and are on their way moving UP the "Higher Self" to where "Self" falls out of the equation eventually and there is just the "Higher"... or "Source" where they/we will all eventually return.

All of this will be completely foreign to our 3/4D mind sets for some time as is foreign the "Message of Love and Service to Others" has been to the "Jar Head" warrior minded Humans and Non-Humans who are in the various alliances doing battle above our heads.

IMHO, At some point we will lose our preconceptions as the evolvement does occur.

Mind Science Kept Hidden Documentary.WE ARE VIBRATIONAL BEINGS.Law of attraction/vibes (Long Video, Well worth the time spent,IMHO)
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (10th March 2015), dancing waters (7th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), Highland1 (7th March 2015), lift the veil (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Maunagarjana (8th March 2015), modwiz (7th March 2015), monk (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Sooz (7th March 2015), Spiral of Light (7th March 2015), Tarpan (8th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (8th March 2015)

Thanks

Blushing

Ok well the contention that evolution means dilution of that which source has gifted itself with, individuation, is yours and not mine. I intend to meet my maker as an equal, not to be absorbed by it.

We are always in Unity, synthetically established means of telepathy are at best dubious and at worst, nefarious.

Again I will state my love for peace and do hereby deny consent to being a part of any synthetic network, ever.
    I am not one to "Poo Poo" anyone's "Belief Systems" and I will not do so now.

They are something that tend to evolve over a persons lifetime anyway (At least they have in my case and most of those whom I know well...)

Columbus was in a time when people (The Masses) "Believed" that the Earth was Flat (Not exactly true but this is what we are told in school... Pythagoras had basically proven this in the 6th century BC), Columbus "Intended" to find a new shipping rout to India and Asia but instead "Discovered" the "New World" and basically proved that the "World wasn't Flat" at the same time (This too is not exactly correct as he had access to ancient maps but its apart of our educational dogma so I will stick with that narrative...). This brought some hard changes in "Beliefs" along with some "Riches" at the expenses of others during that time period to Europe.

For better or worse look where we are today... The video I posted shows how much of the power of consciousness and vibratory understanding were proven scientifically by accident many years ago. The documentary is science based and not so much esoteric.

As I have spoken about before we all have our own "Belief Systems" and reside in our "Own Reality Bubbles" (I will spare you the entire analogy of their permeability and the "Flower of Life")... We must all travel down OUR OWN PATHS and put ALL INFORMATION through our own DISCERNMENT FILTERS... Some have locked in their beliefs/reality bubbles and are content with where they are and have no intention of expansion. Others choose to expand in different directions.

That is the "Beauty of Free Will".

A wonderful and smooth journey to us all... No matter what path we choose. As long as we make "Love" and "Service to Others" a part of the equation we should all be fine... IMHO.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th March 2015), dancing waters (8th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), Highland1 (7th March 2015), lift the veil (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (7th March 2015), Maunagarjana (8th March 2015), modwiz (7th March 2015), monk (7th March 2015), Ria (7th March 2015), Sebastion (7th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Tarpan (8th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey GoodET,

I just finished listening to those two interviews you did. I have a couple of things if you could help me and I'm sure others with. I read your site and the posts you have made. So sorry if I missed something that you have previously elaborated on.

If someone is infected how would they get rid of these "parasites?" Any techniques or anything you could recommend?

Also, could you comment on why they infect and what is their purpose? Why do some feel as if something is holding them back?
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mano For This Useful Post:

DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (8th March 2015), lookbeyond (8th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Dear monk and GoodETxSG, one of my concerns for this lifetime for my children and myself is about the "decision" we will need to make upon death, where to go?---> the light or no? and if the "light" the "gold" tinted one (me?you?us?) or the "white light" (soul recycling moon base?)

-----------So any advice here for me to consider please?

Thanks, lb
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Breeze (11th March 2015), Calz (10th March 2015), DNA (9th March 2015), GoodETxSG (8th March 2015), lift the veil (8th March 2015), monk (8th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodET on the Blue Avians and Bonnie Myer thread stated-

There is a lot of excitement about this next round of meetings of which I am told to be prepared to be "Picked Up" for at the normal 3AM time "Central Standard Time" on Monday Night (Or actually early Tuesday Morning 3AM)...
    I am assuming that one of the SSP's is going to be picking him up and flying away with him for a meeting or meetings, and am anticipating the new information and experiences he will be able to impart to us.

I am also awed by the amount of information he has brought forward already, and it is difficult to be completely mindful of all that has been shared, and to ask relevant and as yet unasked questions. So I think I'll throw it back to GoodET. GoodET, what subjects are still a mystery to you? What would you like to know more about?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th March 2015), dancing waters (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), lift the veil (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), monk (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Sooz (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Nope.

Referring to the suggestion from several that heading down that tunnel of light with your passed relatives and friends beaconing and those wonderful vibes might not be such a good thing after all.

I don't know donk ... how could I?

It just kinda ****es me off that as soon as I get into a comfort zone ... a happy space ... yeah nde proves we go on ... perhaps it isn't quite that simple???

... or ... anyone???
    I am still recovering so to speak from my encounters and beyond interesting exchanges and question/answers conference between the SSP Alliance, the New "SSP Defector's" from some other groups and the "Sphere Alliance" early this morning.

I am getting quite a lot of it down in my journal for my briefing w/DW later.

However one of the many questions (So many questions) that was asked was... "Is there a "Soul Trap" setup for us after we die?"

The response was that the "The only traps we encounter in life and after are the ones we have set for ourselves". "The idea that there is a soul trap at the end of a white lite was a psyop and a distortion set in place that we can then create with the creative force of our consciousness". "This is the intent of the creation of this distortion".

The person asking the question did not seem happy with the answer or satisfied with the explanation which occurred with several people present.

3/4 D Human Belief systems that were in place and ranged across the spectrum were in the room so our 3/4D minds or way of thinking especially in a group environment was meeting some resistance and ruffling of "Human Feathers" at times...

Much More to come as I get it all down in the journal and work it out w/DW.

TY,

"G"
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (10th March 2015), dancing waters (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), john parslow (10th March 2015), lift the veil (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), Maunagarjana (11th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Sebastion (10th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (10th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015)

Thanks
    fwiw ... Simon Parkes seemed stunned to know that information was "out there" when it was first presented on ... another ... forum.

He suggested it was one of the illooney naughties most closely guarded secrets ...

Make of that what you will ... or don't ... free will TOT'ers.
    Can you provide a link to this discussion please CALZ? I have already worked with several people that have been convinced that they are "Reptilian" souls incarnated in Human bodies (Disturbing them DEEPLY until they realized this was not true) by this person and a Couple of women who were told they were his wife in another life when he was one of a few famous characters from the Old Testament...
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th March 2015), dancing waters (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), john parslow (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Sebastion (10th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

I had what will have to be many briefings with DW today on the Conference with the SSP Alliance, the New Defectors from other Programs and not only the "Blue Avian" but the Newly Revealed and Second of 4 "Sphere Being Allies". There is so much information from these meetings that it is going to take some time to organize it and deciminate it properly. Again like the last encounter my 3/4 D mind is still processing a lot of what I experienced as I am sure are the other's who were in attendance...

MUCH was revealed in this meeting and many questions were asked and answered. Here in addition to the one above that I release that has left some heavy ripples are several more which will be all that will be released for now... (As I said until all the information can be compiled and released in a proper manner by DW and myself on my blog and his site... )

Content Removed For Now... Will be added back ASAP
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 11th March 2015 at 00:59.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (11th March 2015), dancing waters (13th March 2015), DNA (11th March 2015), Highland1 (11th March 2015), Maunagarjana (11th March 2015), mocha (11th March 2015), Ria (11th March 2015), Sebastion (11th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Sooz (11th March 2015), Spiral of Light (11th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (11th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Hi GoodET,

I have been meaning to ask you something regarding an answer you gave to TelosianEmbrace on the subject of Babaji and also Saint Germain – post 187 extract.

“I would like to think that there are some awakened beings, guiding the evolution on Earth. One of these is Babaji, the well known ascetic of India. He is purportedly hundreds of years old, and almost omnipotent. Accounts of him are found in Yogananda's 'Autobiography of a Yogi' and, in contemporary times, in Sri M's book 'Apprenticed to a Himalayan Master'. Another is Saint Germain, once again hundreds of years old and capable of incredible feats such as transmutation and materialisation. Have you heard of these men?”

(G: Yes, I have heard of these men. They may be Earth Humans of current Era... Be Earth Humans from a Previous Break Away Civilization that is extremely advanced or a "Human Like Off World Group". When I was in one of the programs after the 6 years on the Research Vessel one of those was where "People" like this were routinely picked up off the planet to be identified, their intent/agenda determined and they were interrogated at length before they were placed in "Custody" of various levels or released to their "People of Origin".)

(1) Are you saying that the SSP has specialised technology that can pick up the signature frequency of someone who has mastered ‘their rainbow bands’, those who have inwardly reconnected to their soul/spirit rekindling their divine abilities, firing up their torsion fields able to ‘travel Elsewhere’ in and outside Time/Space in their subtle bodies?

If the SSP has such technological ‘abilities’ to capture such for interrogation………….. This potentially could lead into grey areas and basically interrupt the ‘Natural Laws of Evolution’.

Furthermore, spinning deeper into this grey area…………. What about the lesser gods who also exist in these polarised levels, those who set up the ‘Program Systems’, who have obtained ‘longevity' whereby one lifetime spans tens of thousands of years – what technological capabilities do they have? It is not beyond reason that they could have created a force field trap ensuring their ‘herd’ always returned? (More examples of this in end post quote).

My post is somewhat bitty, as I am attempting to gather together information from various different angles simply to promote deeper contemplation on this subject.

Those who have ‘genuine out of body experiences’ discover when travelling into the light tunnel that they suddenly slam into a ‘whiteout force field’ instantly encountering ‘amnesia’. I have encountered this countless times myself.

In the spiritual awakening process, one realises along the path that 75-100 years of life is not long enough to know all of the knowledge that has been known since the beginning of Time. Thus a deeper conscious intentional focus within is birthed learning to raise one’s frequency to sustain harmony within/without = longevity. The stage after this is to transmute and master one’s gravity of reality Time/Space – A conscious awareness is eventually obtained/sustained whereby one is no longer governed by Time/Space and the ancient stories and wisdoms of Immortal Timeless Masters is realised.

Immortality not only has a consideration to do with the physical body, ‘immortality’ also has everything to do with the preservation and continuance of knowledge.

So I ponder deeply about being Human: why do I keep relearning again? Why don’t I remember who I use to be prior to this incarnation, what I achieved, skills I mastered, children I may have nurtured, where I was buried etc? Why do I keep having to re-learn how to talk and write a language I knew so well prior in numerous incarnations? Sometimes I have reincarnated within days of dying in a previous incarnation – this forgetfulness of knowledge is more than a ‘time thing’.

What is happening to our continuation of knowledge each time we are reborn? Why is our species ‘stripped’ at every life time? What happened to our ‘knowledge’??? (Btw, knowledge is deemed by the lesser gods as one of the highest grades of ‘loosh’). Robert Monroe discovered a great deal more than what he was allowed to publish. He wasn’t the only one to discover a major schism in the Afterlife.

Initiates once reaching a certain ‘maturity’ in the Ancient Mystery schools were taught about the ‘Light challenges’. Tibetan Buddhists spend a great deal of their incarnation intentionally focusing into the ‘tunnel of light’ creating a ‘higher destiny point’ beyond the ‘white Light’. I have been told that Aborigines avoid the ‘light tunnel’ so do certain Native American tribes, a knowledge that was passed down to them by benevolent Star Brethren. The Sufi’s deep within their philosophies have similar concepts I have been told. The Ancient Egyptians studied intensely the challenges that needed to be overcome upon death, instructions how to avoid afterlife traps. Why would so many cultures from different Times focus on the importance of overcoming Afterlife traps?

Can such be easily brushed aside as a ‘psyops’…………. Or are there deeper levels to this, forbidden knowledge……….. and why is such knowledge forbidden and ‘who’ is doing the forbidding?

I have studied this topic in depth for numerous lifetimes, also in my present lifetime with much study and also combining this with genuine out of body experiences travelling to and fro into the ‘Light Tunnel’ as well as shifting into subtler bodies way beyond this into the Unity Conscious Realms. I have discovered the Light Realm only has access to a very small portion of my soul, just the portion that I am experiencing right now. My Whole Soul exists in the Higher Levels ‘beyond’ the ‘white light’ and such reconnection is vitally important when planning one’s next incarnation, being consciously aware of what I had tried and done prior. Planning from the limited perspective of the ‘White Light Realm’ tiny soul portion is hindered, lacks full Soul knowingness = blind planning littered with unnecessary repeats and more amnesia. Not a wise move imho if one is focussing on Spiritually Evolving.

GoodET, I do remember you saying a while ago that your own ‘experiential information’ did not really cover the ‘light trap’ concept, so my only question to you is stated in (number 1). The rest contained in this post, perhaps something to ponder on, and hoping it promotes deeper questions on your next ‘meeting’. I also understand the Spiritual Journey has many layers of self initiations; the valley looks different every time we climb higher up the mountain. Information is constantly being recalibrated, transmuted as our understandings and perceptions expand re-remembering all that we truly divinely BE. Perhaps the Avians perceive humanity is not mature enough yet to understand the false system mechanics going on in the ‘Light’ Realm?

However, for me, it is the most poignant and important subject that gets to the heart of the crux - imho, Humanity cannot Spiritually Evolve without keeping their continuum of knowledge. Remove the knowledge and we have a 'repetitive loop'.

I will end this post with this thought I have often pondered.

If Evolution is a ‘truth’ then immortality is based on the evolution of knowledge in a continuum………….

NOT an interruption.

And ‘who’ does this interruption serve? Such clearly hasn't served Humanity.

Extra info: Robert Monroe’s startling discoveries of what is occurring in the Afterlife was never allowed to be published; however a close work colleague who remains anonymous, shared some of these Afterlife discoveries and can be found in a rare pdf book titled ‘Matrix V’ published by Val Valerian.

Here is a quote from the book ‘Alien Interview’ page 62-63 of pdf. I personally know this book is a mix of truth and disinformation – so discernment required. It however fits into this post subject matter simply as food for thought.

Glossary terms: An ‘IS-BE’ is a Soul . ‘Domain’ is Annunaki.

These electronic monitoring points create force screens designed to detect and capture IS-BEs, when the IS-BE departs the body at death. IS-BEs are brainwashed using extreme electronic force in order to maintain Earth's population in state of perpetual amnesia.

Eventually The Domain discovered that a wide area of space is monitored by an "electronic force field" which controls all of the IS-BEs in this end of the galaxy, including Earth. The electronic force screen is designed to detect IS-BEs and prevent them from leaving the area.

If any IS-BE attempts to penetrate the force screen, it "captures" them in a kind of "electronic net". The result is that the captured IS-BE is subjected to a very severe "brainwashing" treatment which erases the memory of the IS-BE. This process uses a tremendous electrical
    shock, just like Earth psychiatrists use "electric shock therapy" to erase the memory and personality of a "patient" and to make them more "cooperative". On Earth this "therapy" uses only a few hundred volts of electricity. However, the electrical voltage used by the "Old Empire" operation against IS-BEs is on the order of magnitude of billions of volts! This tremendous shock completely wipes out all the memory of the IS-BE. The memory erasure is not just for one life or one body. It wipes out the all of the accumulated experiences of a nearly infinite past, as well as the identity of the IS-BE!

The shock is intended to make it impossible for the ISBE to remember who they are, where they came from, their knowledge or skills, their memory of the past, and ability to function as a spiritual entity. They are overwhelmed into becoming a mindless, robotic nonentity.

After the shock a series of post hypnotic suggestions are used to install false memories, and a false time orientation in each IS-BE. This includes the command to "return" to the base after the body dies, so that the same kind of shock and hypnosis can be done again, and again, again -- forever. The hypnotic command also tells the "patient" to forget to remember.

What The Domain learned from the experience of this officer is that the "Old Empire" has been using Earth as a "prison planet" for a very long time -- exactly how long is unknown -- perhaps millions of years. So, when the body of the IS-BE dies they depart from the body. They are detected by the "force screen", they are captured and "ordered" by hypnotic command to "return to the light". The idea of "heaven" and the "afterlife" are part of the hypnotic suggestion -- a part of the treachery that makes the whole mechanism work.

After the IS-BE has been shocked and hypnotized to erase the memory of the life just lived, the IS-BE is immediately "commanded", hypnotically, to "report" back to Earth, as though they were on a secret mission, to inhabit a new body. Each IS-BE is told that they have a
    special purpose for being on Earth. But, of course there is no purpose for being in a prison -- at least not for the prisoner.
    Last edited by Breeze, 11th March 2015 at 13:12. Reason: typo
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Aralia (12th March 2015), Calz (11th March 2015), Gemma (12th March 2015), GoodETxSG (11th March 2015), Highland1 (11th March 2015), lift the veil (11th March 2015), lookbeyond (11th March 2015), Ria (11th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (11th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Spiral of Light (11th March 2015), Tarpan (11th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (12th March 2015), tonig (12th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    I had what will have to be many briefings with DW today on the Conference with the SSP Alliance, the New Defectors from other Programs and not only the "Blue Avian" but the Newly Revealed and Second of 4 "Sphere Being Allies". There is so much information from these meetings that it is going to take some time to organize it and deciminate it properly. Again like the last encounter my 3/4 D mind is still processing a lot of what I experienced as I am sure are the other's who were in attendance...

MUCH was revealed in this meeting and many questions were asked and answered. Here in addition to the one above that I release that has left some heavy ripples are several more which will be all that will be released for now... (As I said until all the information can be compiled and released in a proper manner by DW and myself on my blog and his site... )

Content Removed For Now... Will be added back ASAP
    I'm adding back some of the info I originally posted here then removed later that evening.

There were a lot of things that are going to be abrasive to some currently held belief systems and established reality bubbles. Since this was obviously the case at the conference I figured the adage "As above so below" was an apt one here. The information being presented was what was presented to and through myself at the conference (Making me an unpopular "relay" of a message/communication in that case and from what I have seen online the same is true down here so far). I in many cases do not have any broader of an understanding quite yet of some of the information as I too have the same 3/4D mind that you do.

I am a little more open to the experience being that I was one of the people that shared the actual experience. Between all of the speaking I did at this conference and the debriefing I did since being back my voice is almost gone and very scratchy (I have a very weak voice as it is). I do not profess to know everything or have all the answers, I don't know all of life or deaths secrets and I am not a "Sage" or anyone special as was once again pushed home to me by these beings and also by seeing the approximately 70 other "Wide Eyed and Excited Regular Folks" that were present at the Conferences as well.

Below is some of the info I had posted minus some that I felt the need to edit out until there is a complete and professionally put together Article producing all of the "Releasable Information" in a coherent way.

- When I first arrived I was directed to the floor of a “Theatre” type conference room that holds about 300 people in very nice swivel chairs. I was told to stand in on spot in the area right in front of all of the people present with no instructions. I was feeling extremely exposed and nervous. I was standing there with my thumbs in my front pockets of my jeans while a couple of the people asked who I was and why I was wearing the cap I was (On my way out I happened to pick up a NASA cap from the rack that I grabbed my wind breaker from) and asked a few other uncomfortable questions. Then all of a sudden they got quiet and those who weren't already seated did so looking forward. I turned and looked behind me and apparently the two beings standing behind me had just “Appeared” there. It was one of the Blue Avians I was familiar with and the New Being that had been promised to be “Introduced”, though there was no “Real Introduction”.
    The New Being was at least 10 feet tall (Taller than the Blue Avian in attendance), was very thin and "Lanky" with "Golden Brown" skin, "NO Uniform" on yet was not "Naked". For being so tall it has only a 3 foot "Shoulder Breadth", Long arms and legs with 3 long fingers and toes. It's neck was a little on the long side and its "Head" looked large compared to the small shoulders. The head was shaped like an upside down Triangle (Pointing Down) with the corners "Rounded Off" in an almost "Tear Drop" shape with a somewhat "Flat Face. The mouth (Remained closed) was small but there was a crease at the corner of the mouth and a small rise where the lips would be (But no color difference). The eyes were completely oval, were "Powder Blue" with a dark "Iris" the shape of a "Diamond". When it moved it did so in a VERY fluid like manner.

- One person in uniform asked if the Avialn's were as "Rumored" recently as being the "RA" from the "Law of One" material. The Blue Avian in attendance responded only in this manner which I conveyed and the simplicity set the stage for how they answered many of the questions asked. When asked this question the Avian responded: "I am Raw-Tear-Eir"... (That was it... Raw-Rain-Eir is one of the other Two Avian's Names that I have been meeting most recently)

- One person in a suit that I recognized as being worn often by some who rotated into some conferences as "Delegates" asked details about Why do they need so many space ships referencing the 100 Spheres. The response was "We require no conveyance, there are far more than 100 spheres that are spaced out equidistantly through the Solar System. They are what you would best describe as devices and are in place to buffer the tsunami of storms of highly charged and vibrational energies entering your system so they do not effect your Star, Planets and Native Life in an adverse way as your system enters into this part of the Galaxy."

- Another asked "If you are not living in the Spheres where are you going when you dematerialize? The answer came: "Many of us adjust back to our reality while others remain in what you refer as a "Cloaked" status and observe activities on the Earth and your other Colonies and Facilities undetected by those around them."

- One asked why there was an intervention recently after there was a defection of groups with actionable intelligence that could have made a major difference and helped them win some major victories... The response to this one was info that the various SSP groups understood but I did not (Yet). "Since the defections there have been changes in tactics that have led to Two Atrocities that were unsettling. The extremely destructive incidents on Mars and Earth that caused the large loss of life of innocents was a disturbing sign that these new tactics were taking the Alliance in a direction where collateral damage of this magnitude was considered acceptable."

- There are a couple main SSP Groups that have been blocked from entering the Solar System since the beginning of the year. A few people lobbied for the "Sphere Allies" to allow the "Galactic League of Nations" (What I have referred to the "Nato Type SSP Group") to return. They stated the group would return under any demands. The responds was Denied and it was communicated that ALL of the travel within or without of the Solar System will remain suspended for the foreseeable future (This did not go over well with many)...

- One of the "Few Esoteric" questions that was asked by this "Military Minded Group" and "Earth Government Appearing" (By their "Manner of Dress") "Group Leaders" was: "Is there a "Soul Trap" setup for us after we die?". The response was: "The only traps we encounter in life and after are the ones we have set for ourselves". "The idea that there is a soul trap at the end of a white lite was a psyop and a distortion set in place that we can then create with the creative force of our consciousness". "This is the intent of the creation of this distortion". The person asking the question did not seem satisfied with the explanation. 3/4 D Human Belief systems that were in place and ranged across the spectrum were in the room so our 3/4D minds or way of thinking especially in a group environment was meeting some resistance and ruffling of "Human Feathers" at times...

A lot of the questions were of a technical and tactical nature, some being when would they be able to empty out the "Embassy Bases" on the Earth of the ET/ED Groups allied with the "Opposition". When would they be allowed to move “Hard” on the opposition etc... Much of the responses to their questions were not what they wanted to hear or in many instances were things that I was conveying for the Avians to the groups that I did not understand...

I know this is a very short summary of what occurred and many details (Some extraordinary) have been left out for now (Though communicated to DW) until we can compile the complete list of what occurred and the data that was released making sure we release what was asked and keeping classified what was requested as well.

It was thought best not to telegraph the “When” and “How' this information will be presented at this early point.

The mostly complete recount of the encounters will be presented from the moment I was picked up to the point I was “Dropped Off” back home will be presented in the near future.

“They” again wanted to make sure that this info did not become held in a “cultish nature” or used in any controlling or egotistical ways. It was also interesting that there were approximately 70 normal human beings that were picked up and brought to these meetings who were absolutely blown away. Many of them were in their night time clothing with their hair sticking up and bare footed as though they had no warning of the meetings. There were also some people from a main stream political nature from around the world present, some that I recognized (None of which we would immediately recognize or associate with the “Establishment”.).

The info of the "post conference meeting" where we were transported to the Sphere that was manipulated to allow us to be there physically will be spoken to the Researcher directly when we can talk securely and he will decide how to release the information and present it in the most digestible way. There was only a few “esoteric questions” those having to do with is there a “Soul Trap” awaiting us when we die, Were the Avians the "Ra" beings and a couple other small questions that were answered very interestingly... These “Alliance” group leaders were asking more “Brass Tacks” and operational questions.

That is truly all I have to report at this time... Pardon errors as I am still incredibly exhausted and am still processing quite a lot of raw data and information in general about these experiences.

Note: As ALWAYS with ALL information from ALL SOURCES and RESEARCHERS... Run the information through your own discernment filters. Not just match up what sounds good or already goes along with your established belief system or "Reality Bubble". Be willing to step outside of that box but always keep your "Discernment Filter" firmly in place and active... IMHO...

"G"
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 15th March 2015 at 20:59.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (11th March 2015), dancing waters (11th March 2015), Gemma (12th March 2015), Highland1 (11th March 2015), lookbeyond (11th March 2015), Maunagarjana (12th March 2015), mocha (11th March 2015), modwiz (11th March 2015), naochan (12th March 2015), Sebastion (11th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (11th March 2015), Sheila (10th May 2015), Sooz (12th March 2015), Spiral of Light (11th March 2015), Tarpan (11th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (12th March 2015), tonig (11th March 2015), yobear (25th March 2015)