Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben Fulford

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post

Do you have any independent data for this?

Babs
    No, as it is not in written form. If that disqualifies the information for you, so be it.

I just provide information of perceived utility and see what people do with it. More data for an observer.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th May 2015)

Thanks
    But how come this is not reported by the thousands of amateur seismologists? If you know this, they surely do....

Babs
    Why do you state this as a fact? Do you know this to be true? Why would they surely know what I do?

Not all of us simply consume and regurgitate what we find on the web. Some of us have deeper "roots".
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th May 2015), Chester (24th May 2015), JRS (19th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Why do you state this as a fact? Do you know this to be true? Why would they surely know what I do?

Not all of us simply consume and regurgitate what we find on the web. Some of us have deeper "roots".
    They would surely know it from the data! If you know there's a difference between natural and man-made seismic events, I'm pretty sure seismologists would also know that - including the amateur ones who have no reason to keep it to themselves.

The world is full of amateur scientists, forming networks and groups who study all aspects of terrestrial and space science. What has this got to do with regurgitating information from the web? The whole point of monitoring the earth's seismic activity, magnetic field or ELF signals is NOT to regurgitate anything, but to come up with fresh data and study various phenomena. The patterns of natural events are well established. Anything man-made sticks out like a sore thumb and soon gets spotted (like new forms of military VLF communications for example).

Although surprisingly few women do this, I happen to keep an eye on one or two of these areas although my 'roots' are deeply embedded in various forms of telecommunication. As such I watch what many of these amateurs report and study. I have contributed a little myself. They may be mostly dedicated (even fanatic) amateurs, but not much gets past them I can assure you!

Babs
    Last edited by Barbarella, 18th May 2015 at 22:12.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th May 2015), bsbray (19th May 2015), Chester (24th May 2015), modwiz (18th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    IMHO, sharing information/links is just that, sharing, NOT regurgitating.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th May 2015), Chester (24th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DeeZe View Post
    IMHO, sharing information/links is just that, sharing, NOT regurgitating.
    Was there something mentioned about link sharing? I could not find it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th May 2015), Chester (24th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    How do they keep all the seriously-equipped amateur seismologists from putting up data from these man-made quakes on amateur seismology forums and websites?
    I have found that for any given field of professionals, it's misleading to suppose you would be reading articles from them anywhere talking about this stuff, for a good number of reasons.

The most obvious response here would be pointing out argument from ignorance, which is basically saying that because we haven't heard anything from the professionals, it implies that we know that they believe there was nothing unusual going on. But this can't be inferred that easily.

Secondly, when you go to university to specialize in something like seismology, I would be willing to bet that the study of nuclear weapons seismological readings would not be something they would spend much, if any, time on. This would be more along the lines of a military focus and the military probably would not care to have its seismologists commenting on such an idea no matter what their opinion of it was.

A third reason is that most people, in any field, have blinders on to this kind of information. The kind of "alternative news" articles we read here involve ways of looking at the world that are probably in a pretty sharp contrast to how many/most people see things, which is why it's referred to as "alternative." This already sets up a kind of bias to find normal explanations that has to be taken into account.

For what it's worth, I've heard it explained by people who have studied earthquake seismograph readings that natural earthquakes show a build-up of activity before the main shock. In other words there is something like a domino-effect of things happening underground that quickly leads to the peak in the energy readings. But with an explosion, you get the biggest energy peak right up front, immediately when the explosive device goes off, and then the signal only attenuates after that. This makes sense to me, and until I'm shown better reasoning that refutes this, this is what I personally look for when I see these graphs.

After 9/11 when conspiracy theories about the Twin Towers being demolished with explosives first started coming out, that was also the question all the "debunkers" were asking at that time: where is just one structural engineer who agrees with all this? There were many problems with this too. Structural engineers specialize in statics, and not dynamic events like buildings collapses. In fact no one goes to university for such a thing. The closest field would be controlled demolition and I don't think degrees are being given in that field yet. But then of course in the many years since 9/11 there are hundreds of professional engineers from all kinds of fields from structural engineering to aeronautical engineering to general physics who have come forward to make their complaints public. It just took time and information awareness.

Communities like this tend to be ahead of the game on these topics. Even if we don't get the details 100% from the start, I guarantee you will still find better information in Fulford's articles than on mainstream media. I follow Ben's articles just for the global political analysis. If he's wrong on something he admits it, he doesn't have a cult following him and pandering for donations, and he generally states who has told him what. He may be fed wrong information or make his own assumptions that are not accurate, and I consider that too, but I'm convinced that he's reporting what he really thinks and hears from others. And I have read and don't trust probably 95% of these types of blogs.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th May 2015), Chester (24th May 2015), DeeZe (19th May 2015), modwiz (19th May 2015), Scary Monster (19th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    The natural ones happen often enough but artificial earthquakes are also created (for example by bombs going off underground/underwater) and these can be told apart pretty easily, though the experts in the field mostly have to give "normal" explanations in order to keep their jobs.
    An earthquake in Kent last night... It was at a depth of about 15 km.

Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    For what it's worth, I've heard it explained by people who have studied earthquake seismograph readings that natural earthquakes show a build-up of activity before the main shock. In other words there is something like a domino-effect of things happening underground that quickly leads to the peak in the energy readings. But with an explosion, you get the biggest energy peak right up front, immediately when the explosive device goes off, and then the signal only attenuates after that. This makes sense to me, and until I'm shown better reasoning that refutes this, this is what I personally look for when I see these graphs.
    In that case the Kent quake was definitely man-made when you look at the seismograph here:

So there we have it; a man-made earthquake in Kent. Did anyone spot the drilling the 15km-deep hole in SE England over the past few months? And the trucks moving the spoil? Maybe it was done from the English channel, but by whom? And why? Just to rattle a few tea cups...?

Babs

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd May 2015), Chester (24th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    That may very well have been artificial, who knows. We had two earthquakes in the US in unusual places within 24 hours of each other a few years ago, that I also believe were underground detonations. They happened near Washington DC and in Colorado, two places not normally associated with earthquakes at all. And their seismographs were also atypical of an earthquake. In that case the idea that came out from Fulford and other sources was that an underground structure had been bombed as part of in-fighting between various factions in the US (which is a subject unto itself).

Here's the seismograph from the WTC collapses in New York:

The two massive peaks coincide with right when the collapses began, which doesn't make sense considering the official story but that's also another subject. Just look at how the seismograph reading looks a lot like what you just posted. What you posted is also off of the charts at first.

Here is another earthquake, that looks a bit different:

From a distance farther from the epicenter, the different types of waves (compressional versus shear waves) take different times to arrive and so it looks more like this:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Chester (24th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Bens Latest

Weekly geo-political news and analysis

Sometimes news seems to repeat itself. Sometimes news seems to repeat itself. If this sounds repetitive it is repetitive. That is because many recent news events can be summarized in a few repeating patterns: Greece threatens to default, the Ukraine threatens to default, the US runs out of money again, there is another fake mass shooting event in the US (this time Waco), China and Japan say slightly different things about each other’s history then military pilots fly to obscure islands and wave the finger at each other, Shias, Sunnis, Jews and Western mercenaries pretending to be Muslim extremists do bad things or are victims of bad things, North Korea shoots off a missile, etc. etc.

In the alternative news world, we see something similar: mass arrests of Western cabalistic elites are imminent, the new financial system has been announced and your check is in the mail, UFO’s have landed, the end of the world is nigh, President Obama is a time travelling Muslim space alien etc.

Given all this, it is understandable that many people cannot help but wonder if we will ever see any real change.

The fact is though, that we are going through a slow motion but tectonic shift in how this planet is run. Watching the old system implode is like watching stuff go down a drain hole, it circles around and around seemingly forever but suddenly, it is gone. Remember the fall of the Soviet Union? It seemed to take place in slow motion at the time but, in retrospect, it seems like it happened overnight.

The Greek situation is a case in point, deadline after deadline comes and goes and yet the can keeps getting kicked down the road. The Ukraine fails to pay its gas bills and yet the housewives still cook on their gas stoves. These situations will eventually come to a climax but, probably, not before this autumn because the consequences (collapse of the Western financial system) will be so huge that anything and everything possible is being done to delay things.

At the same time, top secret meetings keep taking place to try to come to a long term solution to these and other festering problems. There were several such meetings last week. One was between representatives of the Red Dragon and the White Dragon societies. Another was between the WDS and a Rothschild family representative.

The Red Dragon representative came with concrete proposals for three new types of energy technology. The details of this..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

bsbray (25th May 2015)