Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The vast majority perceive ET as negative

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Onceinabluemoon View Post
    My point was that we are among many other human/humanoid races, in the sense of the human species, there are many different races that are 'human' or 'humanoid', but certainly because of our genetics that we contain here on earth, there is much that makes us unique and awesome. The trick is to get everyone to collectively embrace all the little differences and what makes us unique. But then there is traits in each and every race out there, and even other species that makes them just as unique in their own right.

Peace and long life.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

modwiz (12th January 2015), mojo (13th January 2015), monk (13th January 2015), Pris (13th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    AWESOME !! and totally agree

Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    It stands to reason that Earth humans should be so... Well, so similar. We are effulgent and resurgent. We are daring to the point of recklessness, adventurous to the point of foolhardiness, and we have within us an ardent flame of fierce individuality. Many of us are not coping well with this nature of ours, but it remains. It does not seem entirely unjustified to argue that the problems of our world arise out of a shying away from our natures and how in tune these are with Sophia's own. We are, after all, to adapt a phrase, rushing in where only one angel has ever before dared to tread.

We throw ourselves headlong into things. Why should we care for danger? We're immortal. Sophia threw herself headlong, too. The devil may care, but we do not! We are enthusiasm and zeal. Our minds might be a thing of wonder, but it is our hearts that excel, that are so unique. Sure, we struggle with all of this. We have forgotten who we are, and only thereby have insecurities and doubts seeped into our otherwise impervious nature. But truly, we are of a kind with Sophia (though we may differ in degree); it is time we sorted ourselves out; there is all creation waiting to benefit of our uniqueness. It is time to be an example and to breathe fresh life into the worlds, to set them alight with our touch and kindle them with our spirits, to make them effervescent with new vitality.

Hers might not be the Aeonic way, but it is Sophia's way, and she is Sophia. What is that but inborn eccentricity? What is but a pure aversion to convention for the sake of convention? "No Aeon before, Sophia, has ever acted as you would act" — that is a description of the past, not an argument for the future. How like her we are.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th January 2015), mojo (13th January 2015), monk (13th January 2015), Pris (13th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (13th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    I perceive the majority of humanity as positive as most I meet are.
    Can we make such statements about ET without at least actually meeting some first ourselves?

If I were to base my perception of humanity on "Internet Opinions" alone for example, I wouldn't even bother leaving the house lest my supposedly unquestionable intellect be wasted on their allegedly weak, dumbed down, feeble excuse of a mind.

FWIW I think all ET have agenda, but then any organization has to.
    Last edited by monk, 13th January 2015 at 12:55.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

mojo (13th January 2015), Radial (22nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    We happen to be the only humans in the galaxy who have an Aeon as a planet. We are living in Her field. Earth is so special it would be hard to comprehend. How special the Earth/Gaia is, has to be the best kept secret of all. It is the most dangerous to their mind control. If we knew our God lived with us, things would change almost overnight.

Sophia has a plan that will shake the galaxy and Universe. Her only hitch is the Anthopos itself.

Certainly, you are entitled to your 'take' on human species. For me, we are hardly just one of many. There is a reason our genetics have other beings mixed in. One that most of the planners, not necessarily the engineers, were unaware of. Just my opinion. Discard if of no utility.
    I totally agree with you here. There is something very special about us that will become apparent once the transition happens. I think it will surprise everybody, quite literally. Even the ones responsible for this experiment didn't know what exactly will happen, just that it will be quite special.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

mojo (13th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    We are so clearly our mother's children, it is amazing it took me so long to make the connection. Huge amount of paternal deity programming to delete to be able to "get it". You, SK, seem to grok the picture. From my perspective, of course. Once one connects or re-connects with our creator, it is only the present and future that comes into view. The past explorations bring us to NOW.
    Me too Rad.

It was only after ley line activation meditations, sending love and light into mother earth did I experience her. Her maternal love is beyond measure and description.

I believe in my heart this state of being will incorporate all who reside with her one day in permanence, this will be paradise.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th January 2015), mojo (13th January 2015), PurpleLama (13th January 2015), Ria (13th January 2015), sandy (14th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Me too Rad.

It was only after ley line activation meditations, sending love and light into mother earth did I experience her. Her maternal love is beyond measure and description.

I believe in my heart this state of being will incorporate all who reside with her one day in permanence, this will be paradise.
    My experience has been once one "ties in" to Gaia/God, the 'vision/dream' is revealed. The revelation makes all the doings of elite and ET's very clear. How crucial Gaia and her intelligence/presence, is seen and comprehended. The love is most delicious.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Bob (13th January 2015), Mark (13th January 2015), mojo (13th January 2015), PurpleLama (13th January 2015), Ria (13th January 2015), sandy (14th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Have you read the full series of "the Ringing Cedars"this is all about Mother Earth

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Mark (13th January 2015), mojo (13th January 2015), PurpleLama (13th January 2015), sandy (14th January 2015)