Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The vast majority perceive ET as negative

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    I agree with donk here.

'This is HUMAN behaviour 101' is such a blanket statement. How can you be so sure?

I also do not agree that we are self destructive 'by nature'. It's how you are brought up, wouldn't you say? It's what you are exposed to (financial tyranny, for example). We're a brainwashed society and we call our behaviour normal!

A person who steals a loaf of bread to eat is considered a criminal. No one questions the corrupt system the person lives within as criminal -- for forcing a set of ridiculous circumstances upon that person so they felt the need to steal in the first place.

If a person is never subjected to having to survive (not live, survive) within a contrived system of 'lack and limitation', there would be no need to steal a loaf of bread.
    Ok i see i have not explained my self correctly.

If we are to go over history do we see a trend of tyranny and enslavement ? ( i would answer yes to that )

Who is doing that stuff ? They look like humans to me ... The Roman Empire , if they were non human why did they go to all the trouble of fighting wars to expand as opposed to , i dunno , implanting advanced ET mind control tech or even using advanced weaponry to fight their wars ?

Its seems to me that this is a human trait as its primitive not only in its endeavour but also in its execution. I dont think Et's are that primitive .. how can they fly here and do stuff if they are primitive ? the whole control thing is redundant in terms of thinking or intelligence.

So using this as an example i see that Humans , Not ET's are responsible for the state of affirrs here .. Think about it , and i mean reeeealy think about it , IF Advanced Et's were trying to enslave us , society would look a lot more different to what it does today. Firstly the population would not have been allowed to sprawl out that would have been capped , the control tech now is primitive , humanistic ... this is not the work of advanced beings, nor can i find any reasonable argument why they would want to do that ...

in our recent history of the last 2000 years there have been no visible Et control camps , none that i have seen or experienced. Maybe they are discreet about it but till i see it i wont invest any emotion into it.

So where is the evidense that Humans are not this way ? its apparent they are .. form day one thats what we have been brought up to believe in a see is war , rape , drugs, hatred and greed by those who have the will to rule. This is primitive and not very intelligent actually. How could an advanced ET relate to that ?

Now to put this into context , we are talking about why people see Et's generally in a negative light , surely you can see that Perpetrators of Agendas are deliberately doing this , its in their modus operandi.. Are you denying that ? cos if you are then theres not much i can do to convince you otherwise. You have free will to believe anything you want, i have free will to say anything i want , and if we agree then great , but if we dont then its ok too.

N

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Bob (12th January 2015), mojo (12th January 2015), Pris (10th January 2015), Ria (10th January 2015), Tribe (10th January 2015)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    I'm sorry, I have a different opinion of my fellow man and women . I know it would seem there is no hope for us . It is a fact over the centuries humans have , killed, raped and eaten anything that moves . There is nothing new under the Sun humans have not done . But ,humans are waking to this , no more is it acceptable for War . The Vote in the UK going into Syria for instance and now the breaking news of the Pedo prince . Just a couple of examples .

The elites who have controlled this World have had their day . It's crumbling down around their ears , yes they will take us into one last war (they have to, were getting too salty for them ) and some ET's are waiting and watching, of that I'm sure . To help us through this . I suppose like all races from this World or any World there's good and bad . I like to think humans are getting there , yes very slowly . But like a dam which has a small leak , a trickle and it becomes a torrent . This is how I see it .I could be wrong , but I think Humans can and will change for the better , I feel it in heart . We are all light , from the one light . Like droplets of rain returning to the Oceans , we will return one day to the light , whatever you perceive that to be . :unity: Remember united we stand , divided we will definitely fall .

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

777 (11th January 2015), Calabash (11th January 2015), modwiz (11th January 2015), mojo (12th January 2015), monk (13th January 2015), NANUXII (12th January 2015), Ria (11th January 2015), sandy (12th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    yes 87.667 % of humans are actually good people just minorly afflicted with i phone distraction disorder. The rest are made up of naughty and really good ones ( the really good ones do not have i phones or smart phones )

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th January 2015), mojo (12th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (12th January 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    I've been thinking about this constantly lately (in part because of that cannibalism thread, thanks Sooz ;p). We are no different from all animals. Are we spiritually 'older' so-to-speak? Perhaps... but that is the only difference. This 'eating flesh' thing is much more serious than most people realize.
    There is one theory that those experiencing animal lives, are indeed more advanced than us, but chose to come and experience life as animals so we could our selves have the experiences that we are having. Some even consider, and I've considered this my self. That cetaceans are more advanced, sentient and intelligent than us humans or more appropriately "Terrans" as there are many human and humanoid ET races in existence. We're not the only humans out there. Just one of many.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Bob (12th January 2015), modwiz (12th January 2015), mojo (12th January 2015), monk (13th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (12th January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Stoat muldoon View Post
    The elites who have controlled this World have had their day . It's crumbling down around their ears , yes they will take us into one last war (they have to, were getting too salty for them ) and some ET's are waiting and watching, of that I'm sure . To help us through this .
    Huh... The Cabal don't have to take us into 'one last war', we've constantly been at 'war'. If you mean some big, giant, catastrophic event... well, don't be so sure. It's 'surety' that feeds our reality so let's not help it along. Besides, they've been desperately trying to spark some 'big event' to no avail because people aren't 'buying it' like they used to.

I like to think humans are getting there , yes very slowly . But like a dam which has a small leak , a trickle and it becomes a torrent . This is how I see it .I could be wrong , but I think Humans can and will change for the better , I feel it in heart . We are all light , from the one light .
    Yes... we're getting there.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th January 2015), mojo (12th January 2015), monk (13th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (12th January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII
    yes 87.667 % of humans are actually good people just minorly afflicted with i phone distraction disorder. The rest are made up of naughty and really good ones ( the really good ones do not have i phones or smart phones )

Quote Originally posted by Onceinabluemoon View Post
    There is one theory that those experiencing animal lives, are indeed more advanced than us, but chose to come and experience life as animals so we could our selves have the experiences that we are having. Some even consider, and I've considered this my self. That cetaceans are more advanced, sentient and intelligent than us humans or more appropriately "Terrans" as there are many human and humanoid ET races in existence. We're not the only humans out there. Just one of many.
    I wholeheartedly agree with both of you.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

modwiz (12th January 2015), mojo (12th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (12th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Onceinabluemoon View Post
    We're not the only humans out there. Just one of many.
    We happen to be the only humans in the galaxy who have an Aeon as a planet. We are living in Her field. Earth is so special it would be hard to comprehend. How special the Earth/Gaia is, has to be the best kept secret of all. It is the most dangerous to their mind control. If we knew our God lived with us, things would change almost overnight.

Sophia has a plan that will shake the galaxy and Universe. Her only hitch is the Anthopos itself.

Certainly, you are entitled to your 'take' on human species. For me, we are hardly just one of many. There is a reason our genetics have other beings mixed in. One that most of the planners, not necessarily the engineers, were unaware of. Just my opinion. Discard if of no utility.
    Last edited by modwiz, 12th January 2015 at 20:58.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

jcocks (13th January 2015), Mark (13th January 2015), mojo (12th January 2015), monk (13th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (12th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (12th January 2015), The One (12th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    We happen to be the only humans in the galaxy who have an Aeon as a planet. We are living in Her field. Earth is so special it would be hard to comprehend. How special the Earth/Gaia is, has to be the best kept secret of all. It is the most dangerous to their mind control. If we knew our God lived with us, things would change almost overnight.

Sophia has a plan that will shake the galaxy and Universe. Her only hitch is the Anthopos itself.
    My friends and I have rituals and practices that honour the Earth, its parts and its totality for these reasons. It is a good planet and, perhaps like leaving home, we won't know how good it is until we step foot on another.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

modwiz (12th January 2015), mojo (12th January 2015), monk (13th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (12th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    My friends and I have rituals and practices that honour the Earth, its parts and its totality for these reasons. It is a good planet and, perhaps like leaving home, we won't know how good it is until we step foot on another.
    I have no need for comparisons. I would be no other place than Gaia. The interest in this planet is far beyond what one would expect in a galaxy full of inhabitable planets. Gaia is the central focus for this galaxy and beyond. If She and the Anthropos enact her plan, things will change throughout the Universe. Entanglement is the vehicle.

Our Mother is not your usual hands off Aeon. She is breaking 'tradition'. It does all hinge on the Anthropos however. She has placed all of her chips into the pot with this plan.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

mojo (12th January 2015), monk (13th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), sandy (13th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (12th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts

Certainly, you are entitled to your 'take' on human species. For me, we are hardly just one of many. There is a reason our genetics have other beings mixed in. One that most of the planners, not necessarily the engineers, were unaware of. Just my opinion. Discard if of no utility.
    I have heard that before and i have to think out of all the billions of endless planets out there how many have human life on them and if we are the only one then why us what makes us so special

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

modwiz (12th January 2015), mojo (12th January 2015), monk (13th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (12th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have no need for comparisons. I would be no other place than Gaia. The interest in this planet is far beyond what one would expect in a galaxy full of inhabitable planets. Gaia is the central focus for this galaxy and beyond. If She and the Anthropos enact her plan, things will change throughout the Universe. Entanglement is the vehicle.

Our Mother is not your usual hands off Aeon. She is breaking 'tradition'. It does all hinge on the Anthropos however. She has placed all of her chips into the pot with this plan.
    It stands to reason that Earth humans should be so... Well, so similar. We are effulgent and resurgent. We are daring to the point of recklessness, adventurous to the point of foolhardiness, and we have within us an ardent flame of fierce individuality. Many of us are not coping well with this nature of ours, but it remains. It does not seem entirely unjustified to argue that the problems of our world arise out of a shying away from our natures and how in tune these are with Sophia's own. We are, after all, to adapt a phrase, rushing in where only one angel has ever before dared to tread.

We throw ourselves headlong into things. Why should we care for danger? We're immortal. Sophia threw herself headlong, too. The devil may care, but we do not! We are enthusiasm and zeal. Our minds might be a thing of wonder, but it is our hearts that excel, that are so unique. Sure, we struggle with all of this. We have forgotten who we are, and only thereby have insecurities and doubts seeped into our otherwise impervious nature. But truly, we are of a kind with Sophia (though we may differ in degree); it is time we sorted ourselves out; there is all creation waiting to benefit of our uniqueness. It is time to be an example and to breathe fresh life into the worlds, to set them alight with our touch and kindle them with our spirits, to make them effervescent with new vitality.

Hers might not be the Aeonic way, but it is Sophia's way, and she is Sophia. What is that but inborn eccentricity? What is but a pure aversion to convention for the sake of convention? "No Aeon before, Sophia, has ever acted as you would act" — that is a description of the past, not an argument for the future. How like her we are.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi, 12th January 2015 at 21:35.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

jcocks (13th January 2015), Mark (13th January 2015), modwiz (12th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), sandy (13th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    I have heard that before and i have to think out of all the billions of endless planets out there how many have human life on them and if we are the only one then why us what makes us so special

cheers
    Maybe we make ourselves special by declining to be mediocre, Malcolm. What better direction than self-direction?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

modwiz (12th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), The One (12th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    Maybe we make ourselves special by declining to be mediocre, Malcolm. What better direction than self-direction?
    Great point Oliver

Cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

modwiz (12th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (12th January 2015)

Thanks
    It stands to reason that Earth humans should be so... Well, so similar. We are effulgent and resurgent. We are daring to the point of recklessness, adventurous to the point of foolhardiness, and we have within us an ardent flame of fierce individuality. Many of us are not coping well with this nature of ours, but it remains. It does not seem entirely unjustified to argue that the problems of our world arise out of a shying away from our natures and how in tune these are with Sophia's own. We are, after all, to adapt a phrase, rushing in where only one angel has ever before dared to tread.

We throw ourselves headlong into things. Why should we care for danger? We're immortal. Sophia threw herself headlong, too. The devil may care, but we do not! We are enthusiasm and zeal. Our minds might be a thing of wonder, but it is our hearts that excel, that are so unique. Sure, we struggle with all of this. We have forgotten who we are, and only thereby have insecurities and doubts seeped into our otherwise impervious nature. But truly, we are of a kind with Sophia (though we may differ in degree); it is time we sorted ourselves out; there is all creation waiting to benefit of our uniqueness. It is time to be an example and to breathe fresh life into the worlds, to set them alight with our touch and kindle them with our spirits, to make them effervescent with new vitality.

Hers might not be the Aeonic way, but it is Sophia's way, and she is Sophia. What is that but inborn eccentricity? What is but a pure aversion to convention for the sake of convention? "No Aeon before, Sophia, has ever acted as you would act" — that is a description of the past, not an argument for the future. How like her we are.
    We are so clearly our mother's children, it is amazing it took me so long to make the connection. Huge amount of paternal deity programming to delete to be able to "get it". You, SK, seem to grok the picture. From my perspective, of course. Once one connects or re-connects with our creator, it is only the present and future that comes into view. The past explorations bring us to NOW.
    Last edited by modwiz, 12th January 2015 at 21:43.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Mark (13th January 2015), monk (13th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (12th January 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    My point was that we are among many other human/humanoid races, in the sense of the human species, there are many different races that are 'human' or 'humanoid', but certainly because of our genetics that we contain here on earth, there is much that makes us unique and awesome. The trick is to get everyone to collectively embrace all the little differences and what makes us unique. But then there is traits in each and every race out there, and even other species that makes them just as unique in their own right.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

monk (13th January 2015)