Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The vast majority perceive ET as negative

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    On meeting her for the first time, my ex's mother (Indian) asked me whether I liked Asians and I replied that collectively I did but that individually I might not, depending on their nature/behaviour. And that's just how I feel about our cosmic cousins really. Just for info, I didn't ask her whether she liked the English . . . (nobody likes us )

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

777 (9th January 2015), donk (9th January 2015), lookbeyond (9th January 2015), mojo (9th January 2015), NANUXII (9th January 2015), sandy (9th January 2015), Sooz (10th January 2015), Tribe (9th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    I see people fear that which they do not understand.

I often try to articulate this argument to my self and find it challenging to say what i know and make it understandable in humanistic terms..

But ill try ,

what we are , what we know and experience in our human culture is what we find normal or at least able to congnitively negotiate as its been part of our social conditioning.

What we are trying to learn is exo political standard culture, in a xenophbic enviroment. We think we are sovereign but by all accounts we are slaves, chattel , cattle , food for the brain shaggers.

What you have is what you earn , here and pretty much everywhere else. What is diacotically opposed is the Human want for contact and the Human indifference to ET culture.

We dont have a good chance of understanding them with so much judgement , and without any evidense what so ever.. We love to strech and mutate facts or even chinese whispers.. Tell me something , why would an advanced race want to be part of that ?

does anybody here knoiw anyone that got eaten ? or is it all stories written by people with agendas ? i dont know and i dont discount the possibility but without evidense im not going to commit my self emotionally, thats dangerous ...

What i find is our biggest problem is we tend to engage in emotional battles over the " idea " of a threat. Take a look at the alternative media , they make everything out to be dangerous and its this and its that and with very little to no evidense.

And lets not discount the fact that there is and has been a huge push for vilifying reptilian through propoganda to the point its in our mental matrix by default.

They Picked Reptiles because it tested high as a " Negatory Reacticve " how many people here would love to handle a serpent ? not many id imagine ... so lets make them out to be evil ... yeah thatll get em scared .. mmmwahahaahh !

LOOK AT THE STANDARD MODUS OPERANDI OF THE ONES PUSHING AGENDAS.

Pick a group .. lets say Muslims ,,, we dont like them because they have the oil , and they are extremely difficult as a culture to control, So in order to get general consent lets make them out to be baddies .. , then lets bomb the crap out of their homes and kill them off so we can have their lands.. This is HUMAN behaviour 101 , absolutely nothing to do with ET's ..

Ok so we are losing control of people in general so we need a new fear god , lets make it out to be something they will fear and add a little disgust. Reptiles !

yeah how to we make them really horrible .. ok they eat people , good .. hmm , they experiemtn on us .. hmm good , they stick probes up our bums to harvest farts and other stuff like that ... OOH OOH i know , Lets abduct peiople and experiment on them , because we need unwilling participants to further our knowledge on humans .. and then blame the Reptilians .. Yeah ! woo hoo ! and there is no evidense =but thats ok , we can blame them anyway !

... you see where this is headed ? extreme emotional investment in unsubstantiated events. The best way to keep us from ever knowing anything beyond the battle in our minds, that for all intens and purposes , does not really exist.

Granted , there may be a some of whats being reported , actually hapening .,.. But look at the extreme we take it to .. .thats the problem and we are being sucked right into the honey trap.

N

You my friend are bang on the money ! .. I like the place of which you come from x

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

777 (9th January 2015), Bob (9th January 2015), lookbeyond (9th January 2015), mojo (9th January 2015), NANUXII (9th January 2015), sandy (9th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Pick a group .. lets say Muslims ,,, we dont like them because they have the oil , and they are extremely difficult as a culture to control, So in order to get general consent lets make them out to be baddies .. , then lets bomb the crap out of their homes and kill them off so we can have their lands.. This is HUMAN behaviour 101 , absolutely nothing to do with ET's ..
    With all due respect, Nainu my friend...this is crap, to me.

I am a human. I find this behavior self destructive. I can't imagine a REAL human making this choice, lest they were taught it by something that actually gets something out of it.

Ya wanna talk about agendas? I must start (and stop) with the one that pushed the meme that HUMANS are "by nature" self destructive.
    Last edited by donk, 9th January 2015 at 17:20.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

777 (9th January 2015), Elbie (11th January 2015), GCS1103 (12th January 2015), modwiz (9th January 2015), mojo (9th January 2015), Pris (10th January 2015), Ria (9th January 2015), samos (9th January 2015), sandy (9th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    This subject is probably one of the most poignant in our history... dealing with our true history and the ramifications of thruth , what we really are and how we got here in the first place ..

I want to refer to Bob's post and in particular the hypocricy embedded in our genetics as a result of never taking responsability for our selves. The Micro Vs Macro view he points out is important because we dont look at what WE do to animnals , plants and each other .. Its possibly what our ET friends have been " invited " to do to us ... Our governments will sell us off for any advantage , its very safe to assume > They Dont Give a Toss !

Is it safe to assume any seemingly negative things happening to us is at the consent of our so called leaders ? Well if you were a greedy power hungry tyrant , what would you trade for ultimate power over us ? so really that dent in our time line is thanks to our own ..

We eat animals and plants , we grow them in places , we harverst and probe them without their consent , we spray perfume in their eyes to see if it stings ... why would you do that to a poor un willing animal ? for what , perfulme ?! shame Humans , shame .. Lets put our selves in the shoes of an Et and lets say for arguments sake they are experimenting on us .. ( which is very possible ) If you were them , and stumbled upon a biological magnetosphere teaming with life , bio diversity and an emerging race just on the cusp of beginning to walk ... wouldnt you want to examine it ? just even look and see what makes us tick ? Sure you would , why not , they seem to be ok with it .. maybe its their culture ?..

Dialogue between two ET's in a space craft just off the south pole ... One is called Oomphdux and the other is Bert, he is repoirting back some findings ...

Hey we have an M class planet here and apparently their governments dont mind us taking samples.. The trade is we give them some tech ..

Really ? ok well lets start with some plants and work up from there , might be good for your sons biology paper ?

Yes , maybe ...

So what we gonna trade ?

You know what would be funny ? A Pulse Inverted Maglift Emmulator ! that would be useful ..

So tell me Bert , whats up with their transports ? why cant they fly ?

lol they can drive really fast along the surface but it seems they cant actually take off !

What ?! ...oh i see why you suggested the PIME unit .. ( he tries to contain a giggle )

Yeah , its hillarious ! can you imagine driving around and gaining speed but never actually leaving the surface ?!

Wow that must be frustrating ! I suppose Uranus is out of the question ! baha ( they boith errupt in laughter )

Apprarently they are in infant stage and are quarantined here ..

Oh ok .. still ... must be a pain getting around ..

Gork ... thats insaine ..

Heres the best part , they have NOOOO Navigation or safety devices !

WHAAAAT ! thats crazy ! .. they just drive around willy nilly ?

Yep ! not even an anti grav g force device ,... nothing ! just these things called " windscreen wipers "

Windscreen wipers ? whats that ?

( Bert is finding it hard to speak from containing his laughter ) Its 2 poeces of rubber stuck to a slither of metal that hovers over their casule shiled to .. wait for it ... wipe the water off !

What !? noooo! thats just .. .bahahahahahaah ! ( they both fall over in laughter )

Gork oh Gork ! thats just sooo funny .. Hey Bert what say we get out of here and get a space burger from Jupiters ?

Ooooh yeah , sounds great ! Shotgun !

Damn ! not again ...

: 0)

N

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Bob (9th January 2015), lookbeyond (9th January 2015), mojo (9th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post

I am a human. I find this behavior self destructive. I can't imagine a REAL human making this choice, lest they were taught it by something that actually gets something out of it.

Ya wanna talk about agendas? I must start (and stop) with the one that pushed the meme that HUMANS are "by nature" self destructive.

Ok , prove it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

donk (9th January 2015), mojo (9th January 2015)

Thanks
    You're right bro...you found out who we really are. Naturally self destructive, greedy and power hungry...that's what it means to be human.

Well, I always resonated with the "go within", find yourself, and BE WHO YOU ARE.....I AM HUMAN, so who's with me: LET'S BURN THIS MF-ER TO THE GROUND!!!!
    Last edited by donk, 9th January 2015 at 19:21.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

mojo (9th January 2015), NANUXII (9th January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    does anybody here knoiw anyone that got eaten ? or is it all stories written by people with agendas ? i dont know and i dont discount the possibility but without evidense im not going to commit my self emotionally, thats dangerous ...

no.
    does any one know of the atrocities across the globe,have they experienced it themselves?
    are the royals invovled in pedophilia?
    we have not seen it!
    are there mass murders that our governments have warranted?
    we have not seen it!
    are we being poisend by chemicals and big pharma?
    can we proove it!

their are dots to be connected and some take stomach to believe,and surly we are capable of disbelieving and running away from truth.
    it all depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to venture.

i read somewhere.
    god,s spiritual warriors are always being tested!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

777 (9th January 2015), Mark (9th January 2015), modwiz (9th January 2015), mojo (9th January 2015), NANUXII (9th January 2015), Sooz (10th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    You're right bro...you found out who we really are. Naturally self destructive, greedy and power hungry...that's what it means to be human.

Well, I always resonated with the "go within", find yourself, and BE WHO YOU ARE.....I AM HUMAN, so who's with me: LET'S BURN THIS MOTHERF*CKER TO THE GROUND!!!!
    I will sidestep editing the profanity with a view to giving benefit where there's (significant) doubt to your sentiment. Burn what exactly? My apologies if the limitations of text have impeded my understanding, or indeed my own obstacles have....what do you mean?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Bob (9th January 2015), jimmer (9th January 2015), Mark (9th January 2015), mojo (9th January 2015), NANUXII (9th January 2015), Ria (9th January 2015), Tribe (9th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post

no.
    does any one know of the atrocities across the globe,have they experienced it themselves?
    are the royals invovled in pedophilia?
    we have not seen it!
    are there mass murders that our governments have warranted?
    we have not seen it!
    are we being poisend by chemicals and big pharma?
    can we proove it!

their are dots to be connected and some take stomach to believe,and surly we are capable of disbelieving and running away from truth.
    it all depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to venture.

i read somewhere.
    god,s spiritual warriors are always being tested!
    What I do know is Saville and his evil ways are real, I have since....had words and he is seriously still connected the scum that he is.

I also know that his relationship with the Royalty was very real.

I also know and so does everyone else, you don't get to be top of this insidious system and stay there for selling brownies.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (9th January 2015), Calabash (9th January 2015), lookbeyond (9th January 2015), mojo (9th January 2015), NANUXII (9th January 2015), ronin (13th January 2015), Sooz (10th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    I will sidestep editing the profanity with a view to giving benefit where there's (significant) doubt to your sentiment. Burn what exactly? My apologies if the limitations of text have impeded my understanding, or indeed my own obstacles have....what do you mean?
    My apologies for the profanities.

What am I referring to? ALL OF IT!!!

Kill, destroy, rape, hurt, oppress, control, own…Welcome to Human Behavior 101—class is in session.

Today we will be doing the same activity we have done every day since the beginning of the inner-nets…we will use straw men and generalizations and the same tired stories…mixed in with some cute new alien characters and metaphors, to reinforce the true and provable nature of a humanity.

I must be an alien cuz I can’t stand that class, and I don’t believe those stories. The best one is the contracts. Even if it is TRUE PHYSICAL ACTUAL REALITY that some aliens signed a “treaty” with some humans, the only reason that stupid contract means as much as the constitution or the federal reserve notes in my pockets is because us idiots give them all power.

My belief that only thing you can accurately describe a human as is a creature that derives it’s energy from the light of the sun and has an easily manipulable brain. But I can’t prove it. So I was just letting Nainu be right…it was just a demonstration of my humanity…I apologize it offended you, feel free to delete it (or even me) from the forum.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

777 (9th January 2015), lookbeyond (9th January 2015), modwiz (9th January 2015), mojo (9th January 2015), NANUXII (9th January 2015), Pris (10th January 2015), samos (9th January 2015), sandy (9th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts

Kill, destroy, rape, hurt, oppress, control, own…Welcome to Human Behavior 101—class is in session.

Today we will be doing the same activity we have done every day since the beginning of the inner-nets…we will use straw men and generalizations and the same tired stories…mixed in with some cute new alien characters and metaphors, to reinforce the true and provable nature of a humanity.

I must be an alien cuz I can’t stand that class, and I don’t believe those stories. The best one is the contracts. Even if it is TRUE PHYSICAL ACTUAL REALITY that some aliens signed a “treaty” with some humans, the only reason that stupid contract means as much as the constitution or the federal reserve notes in my pockets is because us idiots give them all power.

My belief that only thing you can accurately describe a human as is a creature that derives it’s energy from the light of the sun and has an easily manipulable brain. But I can’t prove it. So I was just letting Nainu be right…it was just a demonstration of my humanity…I apologize it offended you, feel free to delete it (or even me) from the forum.
    Come here donk

I genuinely didn't understand what you meant but my goodness do I get you now. Not easy is it?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Bob (9th January 2015), donk (10th January 2015), mojo (9th January 2015), NANUXII (9th January 2015), Pris (10th January 2015), sandy (9th January 2015), Sooz (10th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks

My Dear Donk

i feel your frustration, and i empathise with you , the frustration comes from being one of , however sepperate in experience and detachment, of the ones perpetrating these things upon us ... Humans , and i refer to texts well beyond my experience from Hermes and the Great Pymander .. from over 4 thousand years ago these texts state how we are Corruptible and Mean Spirited .. not all but some .. it is within the context of this i say what i do. Its because they are willing to kill and supress anything in their way , their tiny minds are beligerant to reality ... so acute the pain would be to even for a second look within and discover what atrocities they have to be accountable for.

The Aroy_Al Family from the You Kay is presently being examined and put up to display , this prediciton i made over a year ago and told few this would happen, believe me its going to truly make a difference as this has been instigated by our ET friends, or rather Ascended Masters ( for want of a better term )

And now funny enough the Allan Keiser is there in France making a distraction ... the Jig is Up for them ... trust me and mark my words , THEY WILL FALL. But dont rest on yoru laurels Humans 101 , the reference to " its always someone else " theory is EXACTLY why any race becomes extinct.

The problem was the genetic imbalance was from tinkering with us some 40 k years ago .. ( possibly longer ) and leaving us to our devices.. the species of Ape they decided to genetically modify were meat eaters , funny enough the more intelligent of the lot because the fat in the meat helped their brain evolve.. the problem with meat eaters is they kill others to survive and thats where the anomoly was sustained.

Their first attempt at fixing it was lets say Jesus .. well that didnt go too well .. they eneded up making a religion out of it from paganist ritual of sacrifice. Drink his dlood and eat his flesh .. Still to this day i nod my head to how deniability is so rife in us down here.

So they tried to inject some technology to help us in the 40's ... Lets plant some tech so they can have a better tine of it .. But nooooo , we have , as usual just made a meal out of everything we can exploit. This was a 75 year exersise in planning...

The end game is the Guide Stones. If WE dont get it right then THEY will enact the Guide Stones ... thats a warning to the Elite ! Not us ... thats where we got it wrong.. right now they are watching who is who and taking notes on what has to happen, they want us to get there on our own terms , but if we dont ... we may just face another extinction event but this time it will be for the Elite who will be collected and " re educated " ... why do you think they Vilify out ET family ? they want us to hate them , fear them , Fear Jesus , Hate Jesus , Hate Malcom X, Kill Kennedy , eat flesh and drink blood. Sacrifice the ones who stand in upir way and make effergies of those who be crucified as a reminder... if you cross us , YOU will be crucified.

The Mop up dictated by the Council is for those who made this mistake , have to fix it ... THATS whats taking place right now.. re structiring individuals for a better time line. But it takes great maturity to truly grasp this concept. Not saying we cant , it just takes some inner searching to let that penny drop.

N
    Last edited by NANUXII, 9th January 2015 at 23:42. Reason: spelling and clarification.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

mojo (9th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks

Well, I always resonated with the "go within", find yourself, and BE WHO YOU ARE.....I AM HUMAN, so who's with me: LET'S BURN THIS MF-ER TO THE GROUND!!!!
    Do you know who your avatar is modelled on ? " Tiamat " a most venerable warrior.

here is an excerpt of tiamat, the text is very accurate except that it was a Godess.. inferring it was female is incorrect, Tiamat was ( and is ) Hermaphrodite,

" In Mesopotamian Religion (Sumerian, Assyrian, Akkadian and Babylonian), Tiamat is a chaos monster, a primordial goddess of the ocean, mating with Abzû (the god of fresh water) to produce younger gods. It is suggested that there are two parts to the Tiamat mythos, the first in which Tiamat is 'creatrix', through a "Sacred marriage" between salt and fresh water, peacefully creating the cosmos through successive generations. In the second "Chaoskampf" Tiamat is considered the monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos.[1] Although there are no early precedents for it, some sources identify her with images of a sea serpent or dragon.[2] In the Enûma Elish, the Babylonian epic of creation, she gives birth to the first generation of deities; her husband, Apsu, later makes war upon them and is killed. When she, too, wars upon her husband's murderers, she is then slain by Enki's son, the storm-god Marduk. The heavens and the earth are formed from her divided body.

Tiamat was later known as Thalattē (as a variant of thalassa, the Greek word for "sea") in the Hellenistic Babylonian Berossus' first volume of universal history. It is thought that the name of Tiamat was dropped in secondary translations of the original religious texts (written in the East Semitic Akkadian language) because some Akkadian copyists of Enûma Elish substituted the ordinary word for "sea" for Tiamat, since the two names had become essentially the same due to association.[3] "

Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiamat

N
    Last edited by NANUXII, 10th January 2015 at 00:28.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

mojo (9th January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Perspective plays a role here as well. Some Reptoids seem to like to eat humans. Their view on eating us is the same as our eating cows. They see us do it without consent, or concern for traumatizing the animal. Because we can, we do. Reptoids agree with us in spirit about that. We can argue sentience all we want, it doesn't take a developed cerebrum to experience misery and horror.

Should I meet a hungry Rep, one can be sure of me flashing my veggie membership card. LOL

People who want to eat us is a fairly "negative" situation, for sure. I cannot free myself of the bigger, un-emotional, context. We are viewed as we view our farm animals.
    I've been thinking about this constantly lately (in part because of that cannibalism thread, thanks Sooz ;p). We are no different from all animals. Are we spiritually 'older' so-to-speak? Perhaps... but that is the only difference. This 'eating flesh' thing is much more serious than most people realize.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th January 2015), mojo (10th January 2015), NANUXII (10th January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII

I agree with donk here.

'This is HUMAN behaviour 101' is such a blanket statement. How can you be so sure?

I also do not agree that we are self destructive 'by nature'. It's how you are brought up, wouldn't you say? It's what you are exposed to (financial tyranny, for example). We're a brainwashed society and we call our behaviour normal!

A person who steals a loaf of bread to eat is considered a criminal. No one questions the corrupt system the person lives within as criminal -- for forcing a set of ridiculous circumstances upon that person so they felt the need to steal in the first place.

If a person is never subjected to having to survive (not live, survive) within a contrived system of 'lack and limitation', there would be no need to steal a loaf of bread.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

NANUXII (10th January 2015), Tribe (10th January 2015)