Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Palm leaves world predictions till 2050+

Thanks
    Thanked 48,694 Times in 10,223 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    quite..

the purpose being that someone, some group have been busying themselves with programming of life on this planet

surely, the MAIN purpose of learning of this must be to break the group who did it/is doing it. no?

or else, one must accept a sorry fact that humanity is a mere player in someone elses' game plan.

maybe not even players but extras.

i do hope someone won't propose the planner is creator god.
    Well i believe our history is false and maybe our future.The thing is we don't know.Its important to follow our own path
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th January 2015), Ria (11th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    B
    quite..

the purpose being that someone, some group have been busying themselves with programming of life on this planet

surely, the MAIN purpose of learning of this must be to break the group who did it/is doing it. no?

or else, one must accept a sorry fact that humanity is a mere player in someone elses' game plan.

maybe not even players but extras.

i do hope someone won't propose the planner is creator god.
    I think you have answered it, we do need to understand who is orchestrating all this.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th January 2015), Elbie (11th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Well i believe our history is false and maybe our future.The thing is we don't know.Its important to follow our own path
    follow your path by going off to leaves readers to inform you of where you are going to be in some years? something tells me that's not what you meant.
    Last edited by Elbie, 11th January 2015 at 13:23.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th January 2015), Ria (11th January 2015), The One (11th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,694 Times in 10,223 Posts
    follow your path by going off to leaves readers to inform you of where you are going to be in some years? something tells me that's not what you meant.
    I follow my own path and leave a trail lol
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    I still think those who can write the messages have figured out how the matrix works. It is quite possible that they write the stories as they happen, somehow managing to be present in multi-time spots. . If all those testimonies of people who had readings are correct.
    I would agree unless. 1 and 1 aren't always 2. the fact the could predict and write out the life stories of a certain group of people and only that group of people.
    Remember that if they don't find your story, or find you aren't supposed to have access yet they wont tell you. That fact is no guarantee they were able to do the same for say a continent.

My own seeing if you will is a very erratic exercise at best, where i usually only am able to "see" if I have some kind of connection to the person who is asking for help.
    I have had it happen that i can be spot on on almost everything in one person and not get anything useful for his or her best friend.

Now I am not saying these predictions are false. The way things are going they could very well be true. I just hope humanity together with the rest of the world will figure out how to do it without the many loses of lives..

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    I know Elbie said it well and I just want to add my understanding here.

These predictions include 40% the earth population which is a rough estimate.
    I am inclined to think that they are created for a particular group of souls which have something in common. For start this common feature is their finger prints which are divided and classified into several groups, this is how the whole reading is narrowed down.
    Here I am wondering how they could have the names of the whole family and there is no mistake there, without being able to manipulate the time line which is an illusion in the first place. If you can consciously project yourself into all possible timelines within one dimension the one we all reside at this moment then why not, you can easily have the names, tags and whatever 3D so called hard evidence you wish. This could also be pre-programmed life line for all members of a particular soul group which exist with purpose create certain consensus reality. Why not.

I know that many would argue that we have free will and we can chose our destiny and change the course of our life at will. I am not saying this is not true. All I am saying is that there are humans who cannot do this for many reasons, they can't change their destiny because they are handicapped for one reason or another. And/ or there are some being here on Earth who are here in order to keep all this "project" running advocates and protectors of the grand illusion. This whole library for me is like acashic records of a this certain part of the population who are incarnated with specific purpose. .

I could ramble a lot more about it but these are just my thoughts based on my own understanding. They don't have to reflect the reality and I might change them if I find different information.
    Last edited by Altaira, 11th January 2015 at 15:16.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (11th January 2015), Cearna (12th January 2015), Elbie (11th January 2015), Ria (11th January 2015), The One (11th January 2015)