Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something Huge Just Happened. Positive News.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    A lyricist whom I used to know always threw about the phrase that "a rainbow can be nothing more than oil in a puddle". Much as I despise the pessimism of this statement it is sadly true, much like this beautiful phenomena is most likely reflection après refraction.
    Totally with you bro, reminded me of a sort of vertical northern lights display which I was lucky to see as a child when I lived in the highlands of Scotland.
    I just don't have your eloquence with words mon ami! lol

Russ

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (8th January 2015), Altaira (7th January 2015), Mark (8th January 2015), monk (8th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Oil in a puddle is beautiful, it is a universe of swirling change and simple complexity, fragile, chaotic, mysterious and tranquil with depth but passage to prismatic emancipation.

Perception is absolutely everything, everything.
    A hackneyed quote to be sure, but still worth bearing in mind:

Two men looked out through prison bars: one looked at the dirt, one gazed at the stars.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Altaira (8th January 2015), Highland1 (8th January 2015), Mark (8th January 2015), monk (24th January 2015), sandy (8th January 2015), Sooz (24th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have visions and other psychic / spiritual phenomena. I feel like there is something about the reporting that may be accurate, that something has happened recently. I don't ever channel, at least not with intent, but I am receptive and aware, and I can only share what I have experienced in my sphere of awareness. First, I saw a great abyss and a body falling into it. I put it out of mind until I was reminded of it when I came across a very random comment on the internet where somebody simply wrote, "I am the hole". Second, I saw a woman but only from the waist down. There was light between her legs, and if I think of it, I suppose I could see that light as a pillar. Lastly, I have had the following message, numerous times: "we're done". I'm glad I found this thread because it feels valid. Oh, and I have also been receiving a message about some mystery, which causes me to feel a sense of unease in anticipation. In other words, I have a feeling of something impending, but I have no inking as to what it may be. I do not always, not perpetually, have a feeling of impending and anticipation. I do know that there is one constant and consistent message about funding and finances, and I'm not sure what that's about or where it's coming from but it has been consistent and it seems to be a strong, main theme for 2015. I hope my input is useful to anyone in the world wide community who might come upon it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (24th January 2015), monk (24th January 2015), Sooz (24th January 2015)