Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Situation Criticle: Healing and Insights?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

Situation Criticle: Healing and Insights?

Hey Guys,

For quite some time now, I've been the target of on going abuse, torture, etc. Beings and AI, and I'm guessing some beings have been extentions of an AI, have been draining my blood, spinal fluid, spirit / soul energy and stealing my soul parts.

I've done everything I can, tried everything including Organite, Revoking of contracts, agreements, permissions, decrees. I know for an absolute fact I did NOT agree to this, and it's NOT karma.

I would like to find the ultimate source of the attacks, torture, abuse. That would allow me to put a permanent end to them. Last few nights I've been attacked by greys, and other beings, two parts of my house are "locked down" some how by tech that has to be manipulated by Copters. And completely blocks my soul energy, and my healers.

Suffice to say, they've been quite content in working towards turning me into a cyborg, and I know a lot of it is done via mind control, and they're utilizing my strong manifesting abilities. And my soul parts are being used by just about anyone / anything you can imagine, my strongest abilities seem temporal based.

Ignoring the ones doing the attacks doesn't stop them, using crystals, candles, oils, etc doesn't either. So the only way I know to stop them that WORKS is to get to the being or AI or ??? that is truly responsible.

I have a friend that's also a member here on the forum, he's been helping me out a lot. Like a brother to me really. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have or need for further / deeper insight.

Edited To Add: They've also been using my pets against me, and my family too. Including Soul Swapping them, and beings and AI projecting their consciousness into them, to effect the fields around the house, run off / interfere with my healers.
    Last edited by Onceinabluemoon, 2nd January 2015 at 12:44.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (2nd January 2015), Altaira (3rd January 2015), Calabash (2nd January 2015), Catsquotl (2nd January 2015), Cearna (3rd January 2015), Fringewatch (4th January 2015), jcocks (2nd January 2015), lookbeyond (4th January 2015), modwiz (2nd January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), sandy (2nd January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (2nd January 2015), Sooz (2nd January 2015), Tonz (2nd January 2015), Walter (4th January 2015), Woody (2nd January 2015)

Thanks
    Just to update,

I didn't get any sleep at all last night, and since the attacks have been ongoing this morning. They used a lazer to make cuts on my brain stem and neck area, I no longer have circulation or blood pressure in the right side of my body. I can't leave and go in another room, they just follow me. And no option of staying some where else either, they would and have just followed me to other places too. My whole head and most of my spine is covered in wires...since the attacks started hot and heavy yesterday.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (2nd January 2015), Altaira (3rd January 2015), Calabash (3rd January 2015), Catsquotl (2nd January 2015), Cearna (3rd January 2015), lookbeyond (4th January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), Woody (2nd January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Hi,

I had a hunch it was you..
    Glad you are back.

As soon as I have some time i'll take a look if you don't mind.
    If I remember correctly you had a healers team around when you were here before.. Are they still around?

First hunch is that somehow you give them way to much power over you because of your choice of words..
    There was a thread lately about how words have different meanings to the cabal or in court so that even if you would say something like the plaintif doesn't agree its translated as the slave doesn't object. I am parafrasing from memory here... but it's something like that.

Does anyone remember that video?
    It feels like it has some points Bluemoon could use.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (2nd January 2015), Altaira (3rd January 2015), Calabash (3rd January 2015), Cearna (3rd January 2015), lookbeyond (4th January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), Sooz (3rd January 2015), Woody (3rd January 2015)

Thanks
    I know what you mean. And to a certain degree, I agree, Thoughts and Words have a lot of power and are things.

And yeah I have a healing team, but those that are responsible for my attacks and the Ai's etc have been working over time to block them, and keep them separate from me. TO the point where they placed implants in my chakras and are using MY energy and manifesting abilities to keep my guys out and away from me. But they do get through intermittently.

Please feel free to take a look. I've told them they have no power over me, and I know I'm stronger than they are. They also use high level magic binding spells on me and physical implants with binding magick attached to them to keep me from being able to effect things, and the draining my blood, spinal fluid and soul parts and energy to near death levels is what is keeping me so "contained".

I do fight back and take out ones when I can, but it seems like with the AI's involved or who ever is involved, they adapt quickly and then hours or day later, they've over come anything I have figured out to use against them.

Just today, we found a nasty Grey parasite turd, in a lab coat, I wish they could all just dissolve back into the source matter they came from.

I'm not hopeless, or surrendering or giving up....just not sure what to do other than to ask for help getting to the bottom of this, maybe to make better sense of what is going on, who's responsible and why it's happening. And stop them trying to turn me into a Cyborg.
    Last edited by Onceinabluemoon, 2nd January 2015 at 15:17.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (2nd January 2015), Altaira (3rd January 2015), Calabash (3rd January 2015), Catsquotl (2nd January 2015), Cearna (3rd January 2015), lookbeyond (4th January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), Woody (3rd January 2015)

Thanks
    You were here for the whole getting rid of chacra thread were you not?

I'm not saying you should get rid of them, just explore it as an option. That may work. establish a unified Torus field.
    somewhat like shezbets avatar. 1 single core. you.

from there expand and retract the outer layer like an amoebe would.

as a reverence take our earth mother. at some places mountains in others deep crevasses. but stil one unified whole.

With Love
    Eelco

i do state this is an idea and have no data on how that would hold up in the end.
    Have a great day today

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (2nd January 2015), Altaira (3rd January 2015), Calabash (3rd January 2015), Cearna (3rd January 2015), lookbeyond (4th January 2015), modwiz (2nd January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (2nd January 2015), Woody (3rd January 2015)

Thanks
    Here's the link to the video about words.
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/1771-R...ll=1#post38259

Thinking that if suffering is consent. then using words as torture, attack and the like may give similar consent.

With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Catsquotl, 2nd January 2015 at 15:54.
    Have a great day today

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (2nd January 2015), Altaira (3rd January 2015), Calabash (3rd January 2015), Cearna (3rd January 2015), lookbeyond (4th January 2015), modwiz (2nd January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (2nd January 2015), Woody (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 177 Posts
    I don't know how to help you, only to send you my healing energy, along with my best wishers
    regards 717...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd January 2015), Calabash (3rd January 2015), Catsquotl (3rd January 2015), Cearna (3rd January 2015), lookbeyond (4th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (2nd January 2015), Woody (3rd January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Hey BlueMoon

i wrote a thread on that stuff a while ago , i have an addendum for it to cover Other means since discovered.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post646000

Ill post more here if you want , let me know

N

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (3rd January 2015), Altaira (3rd January 2015), Catsquotl (3rd January 2015), Cearna (3rd January 2015), lookbeyond (4th January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (2nd January 2015), Woody (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    i know Tom Montalk has helped people with alien,parasitic/attachments and such, so maybe drop him a line as he and his partner are abductees and have a lot of knowledge that they share freely.
    between them they i think have gone through similar experiences and i,m sure they would be willing to help out with what they know!

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (3rd January 2015), Altaira (3rd January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Calabash (2nd January 2015), Catsquotl (3rd January 2015), Cearna (3rd January 2015), lookbeyond (4th January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (2nd January 2015), Tonz (3rd January 2015), Woody (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I don't have much time at the moment, and will get back later with more explanation if you wish it to be so.

First of all these beings are in violation of your right to be inviolate. there are certain rules that all are supposed to follow, when you are on the road of life. One of these is that no one has the right to say I am mightier than you, and so I can do what I wish to and you cannot stop me. They have been getting away with doing so, because of lack of knowledge of what being here is about. You have not been taught that to every one there is a God to whom you were meant to turn to in each life. Each life it may in fact be a different God according to the Pathway you are supposed to be on in that particular life.

This God is actually in joint responsibility to both help, guide and protect you. They do not automatically work with you, you need to ask for that help. You will not probably know which God it is, so you need in fact to ask for the one who is in joint responsibility to you to please now work with you as your right to life and your right to be inviolate is being threatened. Now I know many do not any longer believe in god nor in Pathways and all the rest because of other teaching and past experiences, but if you do not ask for any help then you are in fact left to your own devices to try to make your way through such as this, because they respect not your life nor your needs and their insistence of their might over yours will often prevent your own advances from being enough.

There is however always some one to heed your call even if you don't believe it to be so because the imminent Source of all allows for this to be so. He will in fact step in in some way if you ask the one who is the voice of the Source to let you know what to do in any given situation. first of all Your own Higher Self is there, then the allocated God to yourself and then it is always possible to ask the voice of the Source to let you know what to do. So these are paramount to go to as all three will know what to do more so than most of us.

Now, as well as this I can offer the help of Angels to not only help heal you and protect you but who can give yourself and all of your healers very high energies which can help you. You just need to ask me and I will have them sent to you, as many as are needed to both protect and heal. Read some of my threads in the healing section. Must go to do lunch, I am very late, but can explain more if requested.
    Last edited by Cearna, 3rd January 2015 at 05:50.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (3rd January 2015), Altaira (3rd January 2015), Bob (3rd January 2015), Calabash (3rd January 2015), Catsquotl (3rd January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (3rd January 2015), Sooz (3rd January 2015), Woody (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    I'm not sure how to help and probably you already know this but haven't looked at it from a different perspective. What seems to me is you've given your power away not sure to whom. Now by agreeing to get help from other entities you empower again outsiders. You might need to find your true self first and trust your own abilities.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (3rd January 2015), Calabash (3rd January 2015), Catsquotl (3rd January 2015), Cearna (3rd January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (3rd January 2015), Tonz (3rd January 2015), Woody (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My best understanding is that she had her power forcibly removed by someone about a year ago, possibly longer, without her consent. And about 90% of her troubles stem from this one event, which I won't go into too much further except to say that this person is pretty well known in the US "militia" movement.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (3rd January 2015), Altaira (3rd January 2015), Calabash (3rd January 2015), Catsquotl (3rd January 2015), Cearna (4th January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (3rd January 2015), Tonz (3rd January 2015), Woody (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    My best understanding is that she had her power forcibly removed by someone about a year ago, possibly longer, without her consent. And about 90% of her troubles stem from this one event, which I won't go into too much further except to say that this person is pretty well known in the US "militia" movement.
    If OIABM has had something forcibly removed then perhaps there is an implant in there somewhere which is picking up this interference. If this technology is being used then there is nothing we could suggest here that wouldn't be intercepted by them and countermanded before it could help.
    Last edited by Calabash, 3rd January 2015 at 13:55.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (3rd January 2015), Cearna (4th January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (3rd January 2015), ronin (3rd January 2015), Sooz (3rd January 2015)

Thanks
    Some good advise has been given already. And I am almost sure an answer is provide that holds the key to your continued survival. What I am getting is the following and because of the way I operate it’s in the form of a conceptual idea so feel free to disregard it.

The part of you that is up for grabs so to speak is not you.
    You are life experiencing itself, which is a power the Archon’s cannot see. That part of you that just is does not exist in the experience field (real or conceptual) of whoever it is that is attacking you.

As long as you identify with parts of what is in their conceptual field of possible life, that’s where “they” can exert power over you. Those are the parts they can target and at the same time it is those parts that you can spare the most as they are not a part of the you experiencing itself as life.

Let go, see from moment to moment what it is that is in your experiential framework and see that as soon as you can name it. It isn’t you.

Like Altaira said. Go within and find that part of you where You are True and let go of those bits where You are Not.

Hope this helps.
    With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (3rd January 2015), Calabash (3rd January 2015), Cearna (4th January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (3rd January 2015), ronin (3rd January 2015), Sooz (3rd January 2015), Tonz (3rd January 2015), Woody (3rd January 2015)

Thanks
    While I'm still dealing with persistant hostile terran small crafts, it seems that otherwise things have finally been cleared. I posted about some of it in the "Who Controls the Draconian Collective and ultimately our world." Thread. Those super computers, etc, that all ties into everything else. Small fixed wing air crafts keep coming and either dropping some sort of tech? Or adjusting something already here, and then a clear field that looks a bit like the heat coming off a car in summer or the street in summer 'shimmers' or vibrates into place. And blocks my people. Or makes it extremely difficult for them to get to me.

ETA: Elco, like with the advice from the others, I'm thinking hard and deep on what you said. There is a lot of great advice here in this thread. And I certainly hope along with helping me it might possibly be able to help others going through similar things.

To Update: while we were able to disconnect the AI for a while, it seems that it's been reconnected and forcefully too.

@ Calabash,

It's not that anything you guys suggest would be useless if there's an implant. The way to stop it, then would be to locate the implant, for one, get that removed. But at the same time the responsible party that put the implant there, and what ever is connected to the implant needs to be located and 'dealt' with.

To clarify a little more on what Joel said, what happened was that there was this incarnate, he's apparently an EXTREMELY powerful being, and individual and well versed in various arts. Not subject to the restrictions of us positive incarnates. And he pulled out of me my soul part, that is attached to my incarnate body. Basically severing a 'connection' / 'protection' that normally prevents soul swapping, possession, etc. That is a major source of my lack of power and ability to effect things my self. Then they keep placing nano wires, bindings, implants, etc, that futher block my ability to effect anything around me. They've in the past even put fields up that keep me isolated from the timeline and temporally. Where the clocks won't move the entire time the field is up. And then when it got hacked or taken down, my clocks would jump minutes or even hours ahead to "normal" time.

Btw, it's a commonly held misbelief that this kind of stuff can't be done to souls, and that we can't be fragmented, etc. The wires and implants also make it difficult to my soul to reconnect and properly attach to my body. If I could get the implants etc, out, long enough for my soul to reattach properly / firmly, the opposition would NOT have the ability or means to do to me this again.
    Last edited by Onceinabluemoon, 3rd January 2015 at 20:08.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (3rd January 2015), Calabash (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (3rd January 2015), Cearna (4th January 2015), monk (4th January 2015), Walter (4th January 2015)