Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Situation Criticle: Healing and Insights?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Onceinabluemoon View Post

.....my insurance only covers "normal" psychologists.....
    Definitely not.

I think there are still one two "celebrity" abduction researchers in the field. They talk to George Nory etc etc.

Do you fancy your chances with that type?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

monk (16th January 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Most of those are hot lines right to the alphabet agencies. I have absolutely no desire to give up what anonymity I have left.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (16th January 2015), monk (16th January 2015), norman (16th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Most of those are hot lines right to the alphabet agencies. I have absolutely no desire to give up what anonymity I have left.
    no reputable therapist would disclose your identity including the ones featured on g noory's. but you needn't go to one of noory's. do your own search and spring into action.
    if someone should say they'd do it for you, it's best not to trust them. again, only you can take responsibility for your own well being.

Thanks
    Until I can afford a shaman again, or a therapist trained in handling Milabs, Targeted Individuals, etc...which under current circumstances of being under financial assassination by the alphabet angencies. I'm stuck. I can't go to a "normal" therapist. It's just not safe, I know this for a fact.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th January 2015)

Thanks
    I want out of my current situation, with all this crap. I'm so done with it all really. Oh not as done as I thought I was though, oops, lol.
    Last edited by Onceinabluemoon, 26th January 2015 at 07:25.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th January 2015), monk (26th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    Hey Once,

I'm not sure if we've met before or not: it's hard to tell who's been where these days, but I wanted to share a little something with you that I hope will help. If it doesn't, consider it the ramblings of a stranger.

Roughly two years ago I was given a very rare opportunity by someone not from here, someone who's become distant but very present in one form or another in my life. After several decades of abduction, implants, the very kind of thing you're talking about, I was given the opportunity by someone bigger than all of it to remove all the implants myself. And I did. I got a promise that the work that was going on wasn't going to happen again and, I thought, that was that. She told me they'd be watching me and I assumed that would mean that I would be protected from them in some way, shape, or form.

They, the ones doing the work on me, were confused. They'd never seen anything like this before, and they were concerned. However there is/was a mechanistic kind of approach to climbing hills of this sort that they use with frequency. If it's a problem, they simple approach the problem in a different way to over come it. The abductions began again. Not only that, but the abductions now include interrogations. The wild thing is? They don't get much information out of me (that I'm aware of). If they do, it's not coming willingly.

This past Friday was one of the nights they came back, took DNA samples the way they are now, got me to ingest some kind of clear yellow liquid, and left in a whirlwind. The thing is they always behave/act in ways that are chaotic. The implants for me also are back. They try to work the way they did before my experience, and they do to a certain degree, but something has changed in me now that won't allow the implants and modifications to function to the full effect. I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse, but as I was reading your thread and feeling the energy that your posts are pulsing out, someone whispered something into my ear to write to you.

This is what they told me to write. You live in California. Go to the ocean on a day that you can get away from the majority of your responsibilities, take off your shoes, and walk bare-foot in the sand. They thrive on our awareness of them, our awareness of what they do to us. You've asked for a way, a means of making what is happening stop. I'm not sure we can. But the way we approach what is happening is in our control; they don't understand that, and it frustrates them. Walk on the beach and when you do, find a moment in your mind when you were young and believed Santa was real, that angels were real, that fairies and gnomes were real and pleasant and happy things that made us laugh. Hold onto those things. The memories that come from these experiences are meant to stop you from remembering those moments of joy when you experienced the purity of your life, the bliss of just living, of being what they are trying to be, but never will be able to be: a human being.

Silly recommends, but do it.

Drink lots of water. More water than you're drinking now.
    Drink mint tea. Eat mint. If you can, grow mint somewhere near your living space. Spend time in it. Rub it in your fingers, smell it, enjoy it.
    Walk in the sunshine as often, as long, and as frequently as you can.
    If you're consuming any kind of refined sugars or sweeteners? Stop. Same with caffeine.
    If you smoke or use narcotics, stop.
    Drink lots of water. More water...yeah you saw that.

Most importantly, if you're not doing this already, set aside at least 15 minutes and as much as one hour every day in silence. Watch your breathing, read scripture or inspiring literature, philosophy; the point is to strengthen the mind and the synapses in your brain.

Remember this: they rely on us because they are deficient in some way. That means we, by our very natures, are not deficient in the way that they are. That is a precious thing that you need to always treasure. Let go of the truth they are feeding you in being an active participant in being a victim. Go back to the memory of Christmas, flood your entire being with that joy. It will blind them. I promise you it will.
    Last edited by Hermit, 26th January 2015 at 08:39.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th January 2015), Calabash (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (26th January 2015), modwiz (26th January 2015), Shezbeth (26th January 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Milneman View Post
    They thrive on our awareness of them, our awareness of what they do to us. You've asked for a way, a means of making what is happening stop. I'm not sure we can.
    Hi Onceinableumoon.

I feel Milneman has some great advice here. I quoted the above again because it may hold the key to either make it stop or use it as a tool for reempowerment of yourself.

Does that make sense?

Yesterday I read a blogpost by Jack Kornfield. About non-self in buddhism.
    He related a story about a man with cancer. He'd been a smoker all his life. Identified with being a smoker, so when asked to quit he wouldn't sayin I am a smoker this time around. When the cancer spread and infected his memories. he woke up one day and had forgotten he was a smoker. Stopped identifying with it and never smoked another cigarette. There's something in there i believe that is very powerful in the way we can shape our reality.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (26th January 2015), Calabash (26th January 2015), Hermit (26th January 2015), modwiz (26th January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Until I can afford a shaman again, or a therapist trained in handling Milabs, Targeted Individuals, etc...which under current circumstances of being under financial assassination by the alphabet angencies. I'm stuck. I can't go to a "normal" therapist. It's just not safe, I know this for a fact.
    Why not contact Mary Rodwell and see if there's anything she can do for you. She must have contacts worldwide who would do it gratis or for information for their books . . . . wouldn't do any harm anyway.
    http://www.acern.com.au/

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

monk (26th January 2015), Ria (26th January 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    I want out of my current situation
    Don't. We. All.

As always I will have you in my prayers friend, your protection or rather lack there-of is of a great disappointment to me and I do sincerely hope the trust in your ET colleagues/relatives is not misplaced and not just for you but for all our sakes.

ET are here, FACT.

Some ET are helping prevent ELE or similar event, FACT.

Everything else is up for conjecture.
    Last edited by monk, 26th January 2015 at 13:01.

Thanks
    Their lack of ability to protect me isn't their fault so to speak, as we figured out who is definitively responsible, the technology being used is ancient, older than this universe (hundreds of centillians of years) and mostly temporal and reality based. Something unlike any of my people have ever seen before, and already well established in the planet etc. So no my trust in my people isn't misplaced, they just have some growing pains to get through as they adapt to another level to combat this one as well.

Milneman,

I've noticed a similar thing, but these beings keep adjusting their technology and the beings they use to try and overcome my ability to bust through it, etc, and it's lack of ability to effect me once I've become aware of them and their technology. This time though it's the beings that are actually ultimately responsible, but yet again this morning, there was another 'race' or group via slider reality that is trying to put these crystalline wires in me again! And they have all kinds of things all over the house to make their tech more enhanced. So, it's like we can't just deal with one ship it seems, we will try dealing with the entire fleet, if that doesn't stop them, it'll be the entire 'race' next. They are a threat to not only humanity here, but creation it's self.

I'll take all that you guys have suggested to real consideration. Thank you guys

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th January 2015), Hermit (26th January 2015), modwiz (26th January 2015), monk (26th January 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd February 2015)