Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Situation Criticle: Healing and Insights?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    They're just words, what ever one we chose to associate with it. the value is in the 'doing' not what we 'lable' it as.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (13th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    I am unsure of what you mean here..

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

Thanks
    Some people consider imagination and visualization one in the same. If you haven't yet, I wanted to suggest you read a book called "The Enlightenment" it I think would be a interesting book for you.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (14th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (13th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Onceinabluemoon View Post
    Some people consider imagination and visualization one in the same. If you haven't yet, I wanted to suggest you read a book called "The Enlightenment" it I think would be a interesting book for you.
    Any hypnotist will be able to tell you this is not the case. So many people are "unhypnotisable" while the hypnotist tells them to visualise this and that. If they are not visual thinkers, their inability to visualise as they are instructed seems to them to be a problem and thus their conscious minds block the hypnosis. When instructed to imagine, this problem does not occur; for the visual thinker, they will automatically visualise what they wish to imagine, but for others the imagination will take different forms. While both words literally refer to the sight, imagination is much broader in its scope than visualisation, which often overtaxes the faculties of those not predisposed to think in that way.

In such a case, the failing is the hypnotist's failing, not the hypnotisand's. I've helped many people who had suffered all their lives with excess weight (for example; it's a common problem so the sample size is larger lol... no pun intended). The cause of the problem was never greed and laziness (though they were often manifestations of the underlying problem). Anyway, once the problem is dealt with, the weight falls off as a natural consequence of the correct mental health, but in any case I like to let them imagine the result of losing all their weight. This is not so much to reinforce the consequent weight loss, which will happen anyway, but becaue once the problem is solved, a little feeling of happiness that they can hold onto is a healthy thing.

Anyway, those who are visual thinkers, when told to imagine their new, healthy-weight body, will naturally picture themselves as slim. They'll see how their waist narrows or their "V". They'll see how muscles move visibly beneath the skin. They'll see themselves in new clothes, and so on. Others who think in different ways won't do this. Some will imagine how their new slim life will make them feel. They might imagine buying new clothes to replace their old ones, but won't visualise themselves wearing them, for example.

I agree that they're not the same thing. After hypnosis, I will often ask those who remember the hypnosis (which may or may not be their choice, either consciously or subconsciously). Some will say how when they were told to "imagine x", they saw it. Others will say they felt it. Others will say they behaved like an actor in the theatre and pretended. Whatever works, works. Visualisation is only one part of imagination.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi, 14th January 2015 at 08:58.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

1inMany (13th January 2015), Calabash (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (14th January 2015), Elbie (14th January 2015)

Thanks
    Right, totally. Why I said "some" people consider them the same thing.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    The enlightenment. That's the what's his name Talawanka or something book right?

About imagination. I have tried to visualize for years before deciding I couldn't do it.
    As soon as I was able to let go I was/am able to imagine everything and somehow describe what I imagine in a visual style.
    It comes to me like a memory. It's really funny to me how I see without seeing.

About the process writup. I am having trouble putting it to paper in a linear fashion. SO i'm struggling a bit with that still.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Seikou-Kishi (14th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Right, totally. Why I said "some" people consider them the same thing.
    Did you get to the part where I said I agree that they're not the same thing. You'd have noticed, then, that I was aware of what you had said. Your response is therefore redundant and indicates that you didn't actually read the post before you criticised it. The error is yours.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    The enlightenment. That's the what's his name Talawanka or something book right?

About imagination. I have tried to visualize for years before deciding I couldn't do it.
    As soon as I was able to let go I was/am able to imagine everything and somehow describe what I imagine in a visual style.
    It comes to me like a memory. It's really funny to me how I see without seeing.

About the process writup. I am having trouble putting it to paper in a linear fashion. SO i'm struggling a bit with that still.

With Love
    Eelco
    I don't always consider what I do either or well used to be able to do, a process I could put linearly down on a piece of paper, it has always just been something instinctive with me. Even after when someone tried to 'reteach' the process to me, I keep getting frustrated and not able to "meditate for 30-60 minutes to clear your head first" then try doing this that or the other. I could when my abilities are functioning just "do it". And, yeah it's about Talwanda's story and our prehistory before this universe was created and how things 'started' here. His insights are valuable for anyone that cares to find preuniversal history. I've spoke with the being, though he goes by a different name now, he's just as wonderful and insightful as he presents himself in the book. His mate finally has rejoined him a couple years back. Thus was why she 'disappeared'. And don't worry about writing down the process, if you can't do it, then it's no worries. It's not always something that can be explained.
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Did you get to the part where I said I agree that they're not the same thing. You'd have noticed, then, that I was aware of what you had said. Your response is therefore redundant and indicates that you didn't actually read the post before you criticised it. The error is yours.
    But, I'm not criticizing your post, and I did read the whole thing. I think you misunderstood my response, sorry I didn't make it more clear. I'm not able to be hypnotized, I tried hypnotherapy but my genetic alterations that were done for my protection, have made it to where I'm not susceptible to hypnotic suggestion among most if not almost all various forms of mind control.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (14th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (14th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    But, I'm not criticizing your post, and I did read the whole thing. I think you misunderstood my response, sorry I didn't make it more clear. I'm not able to be hypnotized, I tried hypnotherapy but my genetic alterations that were done for my protection, have made it to where I'm not susceptible to hypnotic suggestion among most if not almost all various forms of mind control.
    Are you capable of dreaming and remembering any of your dreams? Do you ever drive in the car along a routine journey and arrive with no knowledge of how you got there? Is your waking mind "locked" into a certain bandwidth? That sounds relentlessly wearying and ultimately detrimental. I'd be curious to examine the mechanisms by which your conscious and subconscious minds interface. Many people are "harder" to hypnotise than others in that they respond to a proportionately narrower array of techniques. The consequence is many people consider themselves immune to it when they have only encountered inadequate hypnotists.

I have hypnotised many people in my life. A distinct subset of people are hypnotised to experience pleasure and happiness — for example, people who suffer from emotional disorders like depression (especially anhedonic depression) and stress are given these feelings as a way of giving them a reprieve while the actual reparative work gets under way. This doesn't even include the people who have, as I call it, "recreational hypnosis". You might be surprised how many positive health effects this has.

Many hypnotists will tell you that hypnosis can't be used for mind control. At the best, they're merely ignorant and incompetent, but they're also possibly lying, because it can be. Flash inductions can be used to give orders, or combined with other techniques rapidly to produce a very deep trance state. Trauma also deepens suggestibility, with accident victims requiring none of the normal prerequisites to establish a trance. This means a hypnotist working in Accident and Emergency can have powerfully beneficial results very quickly, but it also means people develop things like post-surgical paralysis because a paramedic innocently said something like "don't move your arm or you'll cause more damage". This also means, however, that torture as a trauma-inducing "tool" can be used as mind control and in any case the usual subconscious defences that peotect against this can be circumvented.

I would hope anybody capable of giving you such defences against mind control would have better finesse than to simply block it out completely. It is possible to increase, hypnotically, a person's awareness of attempts to expoit their suggestibility (with the result that such people generally then find TV advertisements noxiously intrusive), but also to implant subconscious algorithms that assess hypnotic attempts and suggestions, etc., such that those that are found harmful are shut out completely. Such algorithms would include questions like "has the hypnotic state been induced in accodance with the conscious will?" and "are the hypnotic suggestions and directives in accordance with the pre-hypnotic intention?"

These algorithms implant subconscious defences. Ordinarily, the client/abusee (situation dependant) will shut down hypnosis when they realise that something harmful is occuring because the conscious mind will have taken a backseat but will still be watching in some way. Deepen the trance far enough, as trauma does, and the conscious mind is completely shut down, removing the only usual defence.

I'm sorry to say the vast majority of hypnotists don't understand any of this, so I am not surprised that this hypnotist couldn't hypnotise you. It also seems likely that any race, civilisation or group capable of giving you such defences would have the knowledge to stop this defence becoming a coffin. Those who gave you these defences — do they consider you a dispensible tool or a full and valid person? If it were the latter, they would take the care not to fix you in one way that would damage you in another.

I have induced incredible healing hypnotically for many conditions, curable and "incurable", whatever the apparent cause. It would be disheartening to think you were forever shut off from this kind of healing as a defence. For all the harm hypnosis can do in the hands of a few ill-willed people, it can do infinitely more good — such good, indeed, that even hypnotists have no idea.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th January 2015), Catsquotl (14th January 2015), Elbie (14th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (14th January 2015), Ria (14th January 2015)

Thanks
    I'm still working on obtaining a complete list of the genetic modifications that were done, but to the best of my knowledge I wasn't "locked" out or fixed to a certain frequency, but more the latter as you explained. I seem to remember it being explained to me that it was like I could sense, feel, recognize the attempt and just dismiss it with out it being able to effect me. I'm also aware though my genetic defenses against mind control, are at the core basis for a lot of the torture, abuse, etc that has been waged against me, the bad ET and Black Ops guys are frustrated that they can't "get to me" and are as such working harder to try and crack me. I've had veins in my head burst, and leak from their attempts, to only go to the doctor a day later with no visible signs of it ever happening. Even now when the draco try to get my family and I to fight, it takes me only a second or two to recognize the "influence" attempt. Then I just disengage from the conversation and tell the lizards to sod off before they're hunted down and turned into steaks and hides for my people's boots. For some odd reason, they listen at least temporarily.

I know the geneticist personally that did the alterations, and him and 'our' people respect me very much as a whole and complete being, and sovereign individual member of their kin. E is never blinded by the thought that he's infallible or incapable of making mistakes when he does genetic alterations, and fixes what he doesn't get "right" the first time. And only does so in alignment with free will choice, etc, and full disclosure of the effects etc, prior to any alterations being done.

I'd be happy to talk more in private about this, or via ICQ maybe even. I know the less I leave out in the open about my genetic alterations on the WWW the better.
    Last edited by Onceinabluemoon, 14th January 2015 at 13:36.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th January 2015), Calabash (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (14th January 2015), Ria (14th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (14th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ah, it sounds like that's the case. I was given defences against such things as a child, but the defences were very finely tuned so that serious harm of any kind was prevented while less serious things were not. As children, one of the "games" amongst my siblings and cousins used to be to use flash inductions to get each other to do something stupid or embarrassing and these weren't blocked. "Jump out of the tree" would have been blocked, but "go paint your face blue and then stand in the corner" wouldn't have been, for example.

These defences extended into not observing negative behaviour patterns in people and considering them valid examples of adult behaviour. So many people behave in ways that are conditioned by the behaviour of adults they grew up around. The result was that we took in only those things which made us stronger and healthier. No submissiveness as a way of avoiding confrontation, no false modesty, no passive aggression, etc.. It has only been a boon. So much human dysfunction perpetuates itself subconsciously — if it had to plead its case rationally, it'd never get its foot in the door to begin with.

If you sense incoming attempts and deflect them, it seems like our "ablative defences". I'd certainly be interested to hear more (though I have no idea what ICQ is).

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (14th January 2015), jcocks (16th January 2015), Ria (14th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    I'm still working on obtaining a complete list of the genetic modifications that were done, but to the best of my knowledge I wasn't "locked" out or fixed to a certain frequency, but more the latter as you explained. I seem to remember it being explained to me that it was like I could sense, feel, recognize the attempt and just dismiss it with out it being able to effect me. I'm also aware though my genetic defenses against mind control, are at the core basis for a lot of the torture, abuse, etc that has been waged against me, the bad ET and Black Ops guys are frustrated that they can't "get to me" and are as such working harder to try and crack me. I've had veins in my head burst, and leak from their attempts, to only go to the doctor a day later with no visible signs of it ever happening. Even now when the draco try to get my family and I to fight, it takes me only a second or two to recognize the "influence" attempt. Then I just disengage from the conversation and tell the lizards to sod off before they're hunted down and turned into steaks and hides for my people's boots. For some odd reason, they listen at least temporarily.

I know the geneticist personally that did the alterations, and him and 'our' people respect me very much as a whole and complete being, and sovereign individual member of their kin. E is never blinded by the thought that he's infallible or incapable of making mistakes when he does genetic alterations, and fixes what he doesn't get "right" the first time. And only does so in alignment with free will choice, etc, and full disclosure of the effects etc, prior to any alterations being done.

I'd be happy to talk more in private about this, or via ICQ maybe even. I know the less I leave out in the open about my genetic alterations on the WWW the better.
    hi onceinabluemoon

you may not realise it but you are getting all the help remotely and humanely possible in this therad and i hope you don't ignore s-kishi's entries - you may not get as much positive attention beyond this.. please explain what ICQ is. also explain clearly who performed genetinc alterations on you and offer some evindence.. above all, do try and calm down..

best wishes

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th January 2015), Catsquotl (14th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (14th January 2015), Ria (14th January 2015), ronin (14th January 2015)

Thanks
    *Hugs*
    I don't ignore anyone, I take everything in and think about it quite deeply. As for the genetic modifications, they were done off planet, during a series of about 5-7 visits prior to my people being blocked from being able to get to me physically in 3D, so i'm not entirely sure how much evidence I can provide at this point. Most were done for my protection, others because I was having a difficult time, and still am, with maintaining my 3D incarnate body and not causing my own set of damage to it outside of the 'stuff' waged against me by the oppositional forces.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th January 2015), Catsquotl (14th January 2015), Ria (14th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    *Hugs*
    I don't ignore anyone, I take everything in and think about it quite deeply. As for the genetic modifications, they were done off planet, during a series of about 5-7 visits prior to my people being blocked from being able to get to me physically in 3D, so i'm not entirely sure how much evidence I can provide at this point. Most were done for my protection, others because I was having a difficult time, and still am, with maintaining my 3D incarnate body and not causing my own set of damage to it outside of the 'stuff' waged against me by the oppositional forces.
    you've got to fight it off. make it your number 1 priority and remember, only you can do it. though you can do with a reputable hypnotherapist to sieve the chuff from wheat so to speak.. so you can know exactly what you are dealing with.

you sound like another language speaker. if it's italian, look up prof.corado malanga's presentations.

waste no minutes, get a therapist.

best wishes

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (15th January 2015)

Thanks
    I have been searching for a therapist. But I'm very limited on money and my insurance only covers "normal" psychologists, which are nothing short of dangerous for a Contactee / TI, but I'm still looking.