Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First contact

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts

First contact

Hello all,

50 minutes after new year we saw the first encounter of this year.
    One craft fly behind my home, then make a turn left and fly directly above my home.
    It is forbidden to fly on new year and this craft was flying low.
    I did not used digital zoom, and had camera on night scene settings.
    FIlmed with sony cybershot DSC-HX300 with 50 optical zoom.

Iv made a screenshots on moment when firework bright up the sky, was hoping to see some kind of structure of something.
    But nothing!!
    There is no structure to be seen, only the lights.

So i will not say they are aliens , it might also be a secret military helicopter.
    but then why would it fly that low and in the range of the firework.
    I dont think anyone would take that risk , and the military cant take that risk.
    Because am living in a crowded neighborhood.
    They cant stunt with helicopters or drones on that moment.
    And i cant call it a airplane eather, it stopped in midair and made a turn left.
    That is the moment the green light go on, then it make a weird turn.
    And iv filmed that craft many times before, iv seen it decent down between the trees once with his nose straight down and his tail straight up!
    Or iv seen it with different light configurations.
    And one day it fly above my , and that was lower then in the video.
    It made the same sound and then i could not see structure eather.

So it maybe sound weird but these crafts are flying around here and show everytime different light configurations.
    But the colors and the behavior shows that they are the same crafts.
    I dont know who is flying them or if they are humans or not.
    AM just filming what i have and share what i think this might be.
    Because i cant identified this craft, it is a UFO for me.
    The big qeustion i wounder is, who is flying them?

But see for your self and before i forgot Happy New Year!

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), 777 (8th January 2015), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Bob (1st January 2015), boja (1st January 2015), Calabash (1st January 2015), Frances (1st January 2015), jimmer (1st January 2015), jsb_swampfox (2nd January 2015), Juniper (1st January 2015), lookbeyond (1st January 2015), mojo (1st January 2015), Moonlight (2nd January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015), sandy (1st January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (1st January 2015), Spiral (1st January 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st January 2015), The One (1st January 2015), Tonz (2nd January 2015), Tribe (1st January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,693 Times in 10,222 Posts
    Wow Snizzer

Looks like your sightings for 2015 are going to be awesome by going off them video's my friend

I cant wait for the coming months to see what you get my friend

All the very best

Malc
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), 777 (8th January 2015), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Frances (1st January 2015), jimmer (1st January 2015), mojo (1st January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015), sinzzer (1st January 2015), Spiral (1st January 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st January 2015), Tonz (2nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Wow Snizzer

Looks like your sightings for 2015 are going to be awesome by going off them video's my friend

I cant wait for the coming months to see what you get my friend

All the very best

Malc
    Thanks Malc,

This year il change the plan a bit, and focus more on to make videos with my own analyze in it, with the raw footage so others can analyze the video in there own way.
    I hope i find answers.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), 777 (8th January 2015), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Frances (1st January 2015), jimmer (1st January 2015), mojo (1st January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015), Spiral (1st January 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st January 2015), Tonz (2nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Great work sinzzer, I was also out for the last few nights of clear skies in Oregon, but it was very cold and lasted just a 2.5 hours sitting before getting frozen. I did seee some flashes but the usual flyover that is most interesting to me has not been observed in nearly 3 months. In a way it's sort of validates the uniqueness of that object if it is seldom seen. But in all honesty miss seeing it and hopeful of an arrival soon going into six years of the first Oregon sighting and never seems to get tiring....cheers

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Frances (1st January 2015), jimmer (1st January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015), sinzzer (1st January 2015), Spiral (1st January 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st January 2015), The One (1st January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    How big would you say it was? Can you give us an idea?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Bob (1st January 2015), Frances (3rd January 2015), jimmer (1st January 2015), mojo (1st January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015), sinzzer (1st January 2015), Spiral (1st January 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st January 2015), Tonz (2nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    thank you, sinzzer for a fascinating 2014.
    your work is really appreciated.
    you are running the gambit from orbs to landed craft-thingy to white star
    to multiple orb structures. incredible.

looking forward to what looks to be a another breakthrough year!

stay on it!!!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Frances (3rd January 2015), mojo (1st January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015), sinzzer (1st January 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st January 2015), Tonz (2nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Hi sinzzer - thanks for the vids.

This reminds me of what I have heard some news agencies have been doing, flying a drone right into the middle of fireworks displays for those fantastic shots from up close..

I would be curious if any networks in your area have shown snippets on their news broadcasts about how beautiful the fireworks looked like 'up-close'. You had mentioned hearing something like a helicopter at times, wonder if that was multiple drone engines?

See this page here for example:

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...t-sydney-s-nye

and this here for some youtube footage:

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Frances (3rd January 2015), jimmer (2nd January 2015), lookbeyond (1st January 2015), mojo (1st January 2015), Pris (2nd January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015), sinzzer (1st January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Great work sinzzer, I was also out for the last few nights of clear skies in Oregon, but it was very cold and lasted just a 2.5 hours sitting before getting frozen. I did seee some flashes but the usual flyover that is most interesting to me has not been observed in nearly 3 months. In a way it's sort of validates the uniqueness of that object if it is seldom seen. But in all honesty miss seeing it and hopeful of an arrival soon going into six years of the first Oregon sighting and never seems to get tiring....cheers
    Thanks Mojo.
    On this moment am not going anywhere, am filming from home.
    Here its also cold, and rain and wind.
    A couple hours ago i went for a walk with my dog and saw the craft flying in the area of my hotspot.
    I could not help it and had to walk there with my dog, i kinda missed that place.
    maybe two weeks ago was the last time with a car.
    So i know what you feel m8, i missed that area in a weird way.
    Because there am alone in farmland, and there i see more then from my home.
    But on other hand, from my home is very warm

But iv notice something my friend.
    When you see those flashovers, focus on them and zoom in and look what happend.
    Nothing might happend, but there can be a chance that those crafts then suddenly get more lights and fly into your direction.
    Iv seen that many times, and maybe it was coincidence but after seeing several times.
    It might not be coincidence.
    But it make sense in some way.
    Because they know you see them, then they give you more attention or more view.
    The same thing happend in this video, i saw a red light blinking in the night sky.
    And when i focused on it, it get more lights and fly into my direction.
    SO instead of waiting for star trek to pass my home, am now searching for those weird lights and focus on them and then i just look what happend.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Frances (3rd January 2015), jimmer (2nd January 2015), mojo (1st January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    How big would you say it was? Can you give us an idea?
    It is bigger then a helicopter.
    Iv seen this craft in close range two times flying above my head.
    And its hard to see how big it really is, because it changes his lights allot while flying.
    But from what iv seen with the naked eye, its bigger then a helicopter.
    The lights are just parts of something bigger, and how big that is i dont know.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Frances (3rd January 2015), jimmer (2nd January 2015), Pris (2nd January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    thank you, sinzzer for a fascinating 2014.
    your work is really appreciated.
    you are running the gambit from orbs to landed craft-thingy to white star
    to multiple orb structures. incredible.

looking forward to what looks to be a another breakthrough year!

stay on it!!!
    Thanks my friend, am looking forward for this year as well.
    Sooner or later we must find answers, if these are ours or ETs.
    And if they are ours, then i automatic get the qeustion.
    What is the purpose of flying around farmland, forest and small villages in the middle of the night.
    And if this craft hover in air, then its like a rock rooted in the ground.
    I mean, come on do we really have those crafts??

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Frances (3rd January 2015), jimmer (2nd January 2015), mojo (1st January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015), Tonz (2nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Sinzzer, a year ago (new years eve) i was at home alone in my backyard star gazing at midnight and i saw a similar flying object elevate vertically in the distance approximately 2 houses away.To say i was shocked, is an understatement, it elevated then briefly hovered silently and either fell down or disappeared.I came to the conclusion that it was a drone of some sort, i dont know, i just wanted to put this out there, lb

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Frances (3rd January 2015), jimmer (2nd January 2015), mojo (1st January 2015), Pris (2nd January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015), sinzzer (1st January 2015), Tonz (2nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    Hi sinzzer - thanks for the vids.

This reminds me of what I have heard some news agencies have been doing, flying a drone right into the middle of fireworks displays for those fantastic shots from up close..

I would be curious if any networks in your area have shown snippets on their news broadcasts about how beautiful the fireworks looked like 'up-close'. You had mentioned hearing something like a helicopter at times, wonder if that was multiple drone engines?

See this page here for example:

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...t-sydney-s-nye

and this here for some youtube footage:

Hello Bob,

Am living in a outside neighberhood in a small city in the netherlands.
    If a local network would be interested to film the firework, then they would have gone into the city or into areas were allot of people live.
    Not in the outside edge of the city,close to farmland.
    But this is just my argument and not the truth ofcourse, just my logic because i know my area is not that crowded or important to use drones for local networks.

Police drones could be possible, but they dont have any drones what look like that.
    You can check for dutch police drones and see if you can find the same object.
    And to be honest iv checked wich drones do they sell to people here and wich drones do the police use around here.
    ANd nothing comes near that.

I also checked of police helicopters fly around or trauma or fire department.
    But nothing.
    You can check it out if there was any helicopter or drone fly around in the netherlads one hour after new year.
    Iv checked that but i could not find anything.

And to be honest i reconize the craft before, iv seen it many times.
    Look.
    Here it fly not even 100 meters away from me.
    Before it fly into my direction i signed with aflashlight to it, and then i turned to my direction and then i heard the helicopter sound.
    Before i sing to the craft, there was no sound.
    Then it fly towards me and it signed back with a dimmed light.
    And while it fly it changes his light configuration and i saw the craft with my naked eye.
    And i could not see any structure between the lights.
    It was massibe, bigger then a helicopter.

Here is the video.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g54Oyw3eDKs

And 20 minutes later it came back, flying real low and signed again with a dimmed light.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahSSzauaOmQ

And here is the craft again, but in this video it will decent down between the trees.
    With his nose straight down and his tail straight up.
    I made three videos in one.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl4hUYEiEkU

And this is also the same craft.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyPi--9Htcg

So what am trying to say is, am convinced it is a craft from my point of view.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Bob (1st January 2015), Frances (3rd January 2015), jimmer (2nd January 2015), lookbeyond (1st January 2015), mojo (1st January 2015), Pris (2nd January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015), Tonz (2nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Sinzzer, a year ago (new years eve) i was at home alone in my backyard star gazing at midnight and i saw a similar flying object elevate vertically in the distance approximately 2 houses away.To say i was shocked, is an understatement, it elevated then briefly hovered silently and either fell down or disappeared.I came to the conclusion that it was a drone of some sort, i dont know, i just wanted to put this out there, lb
    Hello Lookbyond.
    Iv learned one thing with this phenomena, dont make any conclusions until you have the facts to make a conclusion.
    Not that i want to tell you what to do, but i do wounder why you came to the conclusion that it was a drone?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Frances (3rd January 2015), jimmer (2nd January 2015), Pris (2nd January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    But the truth is, this is the craft am focused on.
    I see it allot here in my area.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Frances (3rd January 2015), jimmer (2nd January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Thanks for those fantastic vids Sinzzer.. I recall at one time talking with a UFO investigator, amazing man, who interviewed contactee's and abductee's, and he mentioned that there is a spiritual component where the "craft" normally exists outside of regular reality, until a strong belief system interacts with it, and then it "manifests" into a form acceptable to the viewer (even if it requires a solidification to be filmed).. if a drone is currently reality, it could along that theory 'manifest' as a drone, then disappear, or earlier, it could manifest as "beam ships", or manifest as "angels" and wheels within wheels..

(the 'contactee' establishes a workable belief system interface between themselves and the 'contact')

It was an interesting discussion hearing that viewpoint.. As I have seen on at least 3 occasions, cylinder/cigar craft up close less than 500 feet away in the sky overhead, and have seen the triangles not too far away.. preaching to the choir here.. the mechanism of manifestation interests me, as well as if there is a who associated, where and what are they.. and IF the message to get our attention is to use the "flying craft", is that the attempt to make first contact and folks just don't connect the dots?

Netherlands, anywhere near Groening?

--Bob
    Last edited by Bob, 3rd January 2015 at 03:21.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Frances (3rd January 2015), jimmer (2nd January 2015), sandancer (2nd January 2015), sinzzer (1st January 2015)