Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: First contact

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    Just keep doing what you are doing bro not everyone will agree what we post is the real deal.

You and mojo are blessed to be able to record these things and bring them to tot.I feel like we are in a story and the best bits are yet to come

Cheers

Malc
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Birddog (10th January 2015), jimmer (9th January 2015), lookbeyond (7th January 2015), mojo (6th January 2015), Onceinabluemoon (6th January 2015), sinzzer (6th January 2015), Tonz (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Not to be annoyingly obvious here (lol), BUT can we presume these pilots do not have 'superiors'? After all, they're supposed to be advanced, right?
    So you're saying these 'advanced pilots' still bow down to a hierarchical system of control? That means they can't be too advanced IMHO.
    Pris forgive me but i didn't mean to be misleading.

With my comments to Birddog i was referring to human advanced craft.
    hence the hierarchy.
    But at the same time we tend to presume to much . we clearly do not know.
    If a craft is of reptilian I could only imagine that it will have a clear hierarchy.Again i would imagine so.
    Hence presume,
    With benevolent craft i would imagine not ,again presuming.
    none of the above should also be presumed to be correct , just we imagine so.

An advanced society with flight capabilities interplanetary /interstellar we could say that they are advanced technologically, enhanced perhaps more so by the ability of living perhaps 10 x longer than us ,,,,so imagine your self living to a 1000 years what mind would you have created.
    others also perhaps are peaceful and also fulfill the above abilities and tec, but perhaps they choose to stay peaceful.
    which leaves us to the many living entities that we are yet to understand in physic and abilities.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Birddog (6th January 2015), mojo (6th January 2015), sinzzer (6th January 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    There are positive oriented races out there, that have military like command structures for their 'military' or 'defense' fleets, doesn't imply that they're less spiritually evolved, or even less morally evolved. Where the differences lay is that, for our military, it's the higher ranked you go, the less responsibility and the greater "honor" you get. And our military is used for invasions and conquests, under the illusion of 'defense' but when you consider reality, their claim of defense is illogical and pure excuse for invasion. Up there, the command structure, the higher ranked you go, the more responsibility you take on, and the more work. And their defense fleets are purely for defensive purposes, there is no illusion or black ops / secret shadow government hiding in the shadows. At least for the positive aligned races that I'm aware of anyway. I can't speak for the more neutral or negative or regressive aligned races. But, then, our military structure comes from the influence of the Draconian Collective. And ultimately their controllers above and beyond that. As the Draco didn't originate as a regressive / aggressive race.

Out there, in the universe, and even beyond our universe, there are races in all various stages of evolvement. Some less evolved than us, some more evolved, some way beyond our ability to conceive of such that is.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Birddog (6th January 2015), jcocks (7th January 2015), lookbeyond (7th January 2015), mojo (6th January 2015), monk (8th January 2015), sinzzer (6th January 2015), Tonz (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    There are positive oriented races out there, that have military like command structures
    At the height of activity for the oregon location, there were at least 4 types observed that were involved and indicated at least a collaboration. The most interesting one was a tall individual that illuminated the inside of a craft about 50-60 feet away across the creek I think it felt safer knowing I couldnt cross over to get closer. No emotions observed, just watchng back. It was insect-like with triangle head and big eyes. It was the only time observing one likethat as the other types were seen more than once. It seemed to be at a control panel so only the top portion was in view an backlit on the body from the panel it was standing behind. It appeared alone in the craft but my impression it was more in control over the event. My other thought was it illuminated for letting one see it because it didnt have to light up inside so even though it expressed no emotions it was allowing a view which in a way was nice to do.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Birddog (6th January 2015), jimmer (9th January 2015), lookbeyond (7th January 2015), sinzzer (6th January 2015), Tonz (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Sinzzer, Again, Great videos! You could almost make your own documentary...in fact it seems that you are on your way. If you are seeing these craft 15 times per week some weeks, it seems like they may also be looking to see if you are 'out there'? I mean, it is a 2 way intentional visit. What do you think about that?
    Their lights seem to be getting up close and personal, as they want you to know that they see you. It seems this is one of the first signs of contact, and the next might be a landing or a beam down. They can 'park' anywhere, as I have seen them park against the mountain side, not resting on anything but air. This was a saucer type craft, but, they can change, and they can all be different. You have been alone and with others when you have filmed these, as was I .

Meditate and use that love meditation I mentioned, and send them love energy. The Benevolents see our 'inner light', or aura. If the are the benevolents, they may respond better to love energy. That's how they came to visit me...face to face. Remember, they won't want to scare you....they won't try....but if
    they show up....send them love....it is a universal language, and they can read your intentions...that you are welcoming.

Aliens are in a sense just like us here, as some of us look alike, some different, we all have different customs, manner of dress, and language. Some of us are safe to be around and some not. Remember there are far more good and kind in the universe then bad. Just the same here on Earth. So, if you see them, think
    they are people from another planet. It is easier for one to accept differences then. (at least it was for me).

You have done a fantastic job, and I do think you are on to something good.

Peace and Happiness

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

Bob (6th January 2015), lookbeyond (7th January 2015), mojo (6th January 2015), sinzzer (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Just keep doing what you are doing bro not everyone will agree what we post is the real deal.

You and mojo are blessed to be able to record these things and bring them to tot.I feel like we are in a story and the best bits are yet to come

Cheers

Malc
    Thanks Malc.
    It is normal if someone dont agree, but i cant change the facts of that situation.
    I agree it is a weird picture, but that dont mean we need to change the facts to suits the story.
    Am not in that boot.

That picture is just one of those pictures i cant explain, i can only explain how the picture was taken and on what area.
    because am standing there.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Birddog (10th January 2015), lookbeyond (7th January 2015), mojo (6th January 2015), Tonz (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Pris, You wrote re: post 58

"So you're saying these 'advanced pilots' still bow down to a hierarchical system of control? That means they can't be too advanced IMHO."

The most advanced out there is the "Galactic Confederation of Planets". This is the organization that I belong to. Presently, I am their Ambassador to Earth,
    for the purposes of securing technology for our planet. Formally, I was Tribunal Commander, of the 9th sector of the Universe, including Orion, Pleiades, Zeta-
    Reticuli, and others, including a large area of space. It was then that I would travel nightly to the area of Orion, and be involved deeply in politics of the
    universe, in order to maintain peace. We, at that time, met near the 4th Belt of Orion, and expanded outward. They are light years ahead of anyone else, but noted for their advancements and benevolence. They are helpful and kind to all.

This is not my first lifetime being involved with those of the Galactic Confederation. Otherwise, I would not have been given the positions that I held and am
    presently holding with them. Although I am here on Earth, where I was born, I am told by the Confederation to say that I belong to the Galactic Confederation
    of Planets.

It takes some type of military order to maintain peace and order in such a large expanse of space. The Commanders of Planets would meet with their designated
    Tribunal Commander, and he/she, would in turn report to Central Command. At scheduled Hierarchy meetings, Central Command would be present, (and I believe,
    as it has been awhile, 2 ) representatives from each world would be invited, including the commander, and someone close to his rank. These Federation meetings
    were not open to anyone, but by invitation only. It was found to be the most efficient and effective manner for adhering to business at hand and settling problems quickly and effectively, and peaceably.

It is my belief that this is the only way, and the most advanced way, that the peace keeping forces could operate.

Peace and Happiness

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

mojo (6th January 2015), Tonz (7th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Birddog View Post
    Hi Sinzzer, Again, Great videos! You could almost make your own documentary...in fact it seems that you are on your way. If you are seeing these craft 15 times per week some weeks, it seems like they may also be looking to see if you are 'out there'? I mean, it is a 2 way intentional visit. What do you think about that?
    Their lights seem to be getting up close and personal, as they want you to know that they see you. It seems this is one of the first signs of contact, and the next might be a landing or a beam down. They can 'park' anywhere, as I have seen them park against the mountain side, not resting on anything but air. This was a saucer type craft, but, they can change, and they can all be different. You have been alone and with others when you have filmed these, as was I .

Meditate and use that love meditation I mentioned, and send them love energy. The Benevolents see our 'inner light', or aura. If the are the benevolents, they may respond better to love energy. That's how they came to visit me...face to face. Remember, they won't want to scare you....they won't try....but if
    they show up....send them love....it is a universal language, and they can read your intentions...that you are welcoming.

Aliens are in a sense just like us here, as some of us look alike, some different, we all have different customs, manner of dress, and language. Some of us are safe to be around and some not. Remember there are far more good and kind in the universe then bad. Just the same here on Earth. So, if you see them, think
    they are people from another planet. It is easier for one to accept differences then. (at least it was for me).

You have done a fantastic job, and I do think you are on to something good.

Peace and Happiness
    Hello birddog
    It depends on the weather.
    WHen it is cloudy ,then i dont see much near my home.
    And at the hotspot sometimes they fly over,a month ago they caught my by surprise.
    it was raining and i wanted to make pictures of maybe some unknown lights in the trees on that location.
    But it was raining, so i stayed in my car.
    I put the tripod on passenger site, and park the car in a way so i could sit and focus the camera on a area i wanted.

Then above the trees suddenly a bright object was flying into my direction.
    I did not aspected that, because they normaly fly around on a clear sky.
    but not this time.
    In fact, i had the driver sear side window open for 10 cm.
    So i could keep the rain outside the car a bit and still film the trees.
    And within that space, one object appear.
    And it was flying into my direction.
    This is the story behind this video.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfOZ0rXV7Cw

So before this i was used to see them on a clear night, but now they proven to me that they come when ever they want.
    In this video am filming from my car with a tripod, while i film that object trew my passenger seat window for 10 min.
    I only drive back for 10 meters half of the film.
    SO maybe it was coincidence, but to be honest this was just one of the many encounters.

And 15 in one week?
    No my friend, could be more then 15 in one day.
    But am not sitting for hours looking at the sky, when am at home then sometimes il check and i got my camera ready.
    And at the hotspot il w8 for max 2 hours and then am gone,within that time il see them non stop.
    I see maybe more then 4 a 5 blinking lights randomly anywere, and crafts are flying over randomly or appear anywhere randomly.
    And when they fly over,always above my head.
    Not even 50 meters further away.

And to be honest again, yep i stay honest.
    I already see them as the new m8's on the block.
    Now that my car is broken, i see them right here.
    I cant explain it.
    But the truth is, since last new year 2013.
    They never left, i always see something.
    And mabye not always with bright lights, but in a way that i see its them.
    And they never scare me, and i dont fear them.

But i need more proof to understand this better, if i find the truth, then trust me my friend.
    Il share that 100% with who wants it to know.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (7th January 2015), mojo (6th January 2015), Tonz (7th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Birddog View Post
    I mean, it is a 2 way intentional visit. What do you think about that?
    Their lights seem to be getting up close and personal, as they want you to know that they see you.
    I think that to my friend, but i cant prove it.
    Check this video and see how this craft took 11 min to fly 500 meters or something.
    Here it came very close with a bright light, when it got closer it dimmed his light.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

jimmer (9th January 2015), lookbeyond (7th January 2015), mojo (6th January 2015), Tonz (7th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Mojo...re: 64

Triangle head, tall, big eyes, sounds like a Mantis to me. I have heard these can be mean, as on Mars in the aspect of mining, and making sure everyone is working to capacity, but the one that a lady 'sent' to visit me one time was nice. Funny, I also notice no emotions. or response to my welcome...it just observed me at my computer, and finally left.

I like to use my own inner knowing. Careful. I think that I would have taken the same cautionary path as you knowing what I know about this particular race. It is Super that you had a sighting, though.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

mojo (6th January 2015), sinzzer (6th January 2015), Tonz (7th January 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I have to imagine, that there are some positive mantiss types out there, but frankly I've only been exposed to / dealt with the regressive oriented ones, that I'd sooner turn into a puddle of goo than anything else, as they were known to be involved in controlling and directly responsible for the operations of the Draco, and some of my torture.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Onceinabluemoon For This Useful Post:

Birddog (8th January 2015), Bob (7th January 2015), sinzzer (7th January 2015), Tonz (7th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Once in a Blue Moon,

There are some TIs on board here, and I guess we all have different experiences. Some of us may be abducted , and abused, while others may be abused in their own home, by physical (human) beings. A 'secretive agency' in the US, is responsible for a lot of this within the US. Outside the US, I don't know. I am sorry to hear that you going through this, Blue Moon. Take Care.

Peace and Happiness

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

sinzzer (9th January 2015), Tonz (8th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sinzzer , i think you will find this very interesting,i certainly do, he sorta starts at the 1.00 min. point

As I was making a how to clip for filming the sun I swung over to film chemplanes and caught a strange plane. It almost looks cloaked. I also show what you need to film the sun with your camera - just some cheap solar filter paper. Also, if you would like to follow my articles on the Examiner.com click the link below and subscribe to the author.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (8th January 2015), sinzzer (8th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by tonton View Post
    Sinzzer , i think you will find this very interesting,i certainly do, he sorta starts at the 1.00 min. point

Hi Tonton,
    I saw that channel, someone pointed me on youtube to check out that channel and then i saw this video.
    But i daylight i only see many airplanes with checmtrails or smokertail, i dont know.
    And in the night i see randomly objects flying left and right with dimmed lights, that could be the same as what passed the chemtrail in this video.
    The sky is just like the deep sea, we have no idea whats going on there and the one who knows, keep the mouth shut i think.
    For that reason we need to find facts to understand the truth, that is what am doing now.
    The hole time am looking at my footage and try to reconize something in it, but nothing!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Tonz (9th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    i liked the idea of that film he used in frount of the camera lens to see other things that normally you wouldn't see with the naked eye .would be good to take some photos in your area at night i guess with a long exposure with different filters , just to see what shows.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

sinzzer (9th January 2015)