Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: First contact

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Pris, Post 36 actually looked like it could be several things, one of which fits reptilian. There is a type that flys, with wings. Reptilians are for the most part,
    carnivores. We are the meat. This is why I said I would not want to be 'hanging around.' Better to be inside, and view from a safer location, and not be noticed.
    I was mainly looking at the first 2 pictures, while the last one looked like streaking light. When Sinzzer said they are not photo shopped, I believe him.

Peace and Happiness

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

Tonz (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sinzzer, use extreme caution. I don't know these beings. Sometimes reptilians get out at night, and hunt, not usually, but sometimes. It is better to use caution, and to be safe to film another day.

"The strange part of these figures are, that i also see similar figures in the crafts."

I used to (years ago) casually contact the benevolents to converse, or just to see them. Then others entered our space. Then I got a warning from the benevolents that the aliens out to do harm, could hear me too, and that I should be careful, because the wrong aliens could get there first. It was a stern warning that I took very seriously. I am passing this warning on to you. They are not all benevolent. The Benevolents were many shapes and sizes, but most that visited me were of a smaller variety, and one thing most evident....one could feel the love energy in the air when they were present. It was undeniable.
    I do not consider myself an expert of any kind. I just share my experiences, and knowledge like everyone else so that we all get a better understanding of what is happening. It is like we have our own little disclosure here.

Sinzzer, your videos are amazing. Be careful, my friend.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

sinzzer (5th January 2015), Tonz (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Birddog View Post
    Sinzzer, use extreme caution. I don't know these beings. Sometimes reptilians get out at night, and hunt, not usually, but sometimes. It is better to use caution, and to be safe to film another day.

"The strange part of these figures are, that i also see similar figures in the crafts."

I used to (years ago) casually contact the benevolents to converse, or just to see them. Then others entered our space. Then I got a warning from the benevolents that the aliens out to do harm, could hear me too, and that I should be careful, because the wrong aliens could get there first. It was a stern warning that I took very seriously. I am passing this warning on to you. They are not all benevolent. The Benevolents were many shapes and sizes, but most that visited me were of a smaller variety, and one thing most evident....one could feel the love energy in the air when they were present. It was undeniable.
    I do not consider myself an expert of any kind. I just share my experiences, and knowledge like everyone else so that we all get a better understanding of what is happening. It is like we have our own little disclosure here.

Sinzzer, your videos are amazing. Be careful, my friend.
    Hi Birddog
    Thank for the compliment.
    The thing is in the beginning i went searching for answer, my qeust was are they dangerous or not.
    And if so, rather me then my womn and kids was my logic.
    That leaded me in different situations and from there i saw, ok something is here and its doing his thing.
    So after i accepted that something is here and its not dangerous in my eyes, i stopped searching and when to focus on two areas only.
    One at my home and the other at the hotspot.
    From there i wanted to see what will come near me or on my path.
    And put that on film.
    For that reason i think they fly in my shooting range.

But its not that i want to died or something, its just that iv looked in the eyes of death before a couple of times, before this all phenomena had started.
    I come from a very different background then around UFOs, around my you dont need to talk about that.
    People will look at you if you are insane, so i dont talk to anyone about this.
    But to make a story short, its needed to control your feelings but you need to guide yourself by wisdom to understand or investigate this phenomena.
    That is just my point of view.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Birddog (5th January 2015), Tonz (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Sinzzer, Just use caution. I hope that you have night vision on that camera, and don't have a light that will lead them to you. If there are/were aliens that
    were dangerous in your area, then you would be the most help home, protecting your own family. Keep yourself safe, for them, if not for yourself. Think, if there was an invasion, or a disaster or whatever, who would your family depend on the most....You. Keep them foremost in your thoughts when you go out, if that's what it takes to keep you safe.

Peace and Happiness

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Sinzzer, Just use caution. I hope that you have night vision on that camera, and don't have a light that will lead them to you. If there are/were aliens that
    were dangerous in your area, then you would be the most help home, protecting your own family. Keep yourself safe, for them, if not for yourself. Think, if there was an invasion, or a disaster or whatever, who would your family depend on the most....You. Keep them foremost in your thoughts when you go out, if that's what it takes to keep you safe.

Peace and Happiness
    Hey birddog but i think they know very well am here.
    Check this video, on around 4 minutes i signed with my flashlight to them.
    The craft turned direction and fly towards me.
    Turn on your volume, you will notice the sound come op after i signed with my flashlight.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g54Oyw3eDKs

And here it came back.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahSSzauaOmQ

The sound is the same as from the craft on new year.
    But i wish i had night vision or infrared on my cam, that will be my next upgrade.

But i understand your concerns, and will be careful.

Cheers
    Last edited by sinzzer, 5th January 2015 at 21:27.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Birddog (5th January 2015), jimmer (9th January 2015), Tonz (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    But to make something clear before it get his own life.
    I would never mislead anyone to believe me, if i said i filmed it, then that is 100% true.
    With this picture is the same, but i did not shoot the picture.
    I just stood next to the guy and i saw how the picture got out of it.
    So am not pointing fingers to anyone, but i did realized that someone might think i photoshopped it or something.
    So i put the orginal picture for online analysing., to make tat clear.
    I dont know how to read the conclusions,but here they are.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Birddog (5th January 2015), jimmer (9th January 2015), The One (5th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Awesome stuff brother.I wouldn't worry to much about them being dangerous i think they are the good ones going off what you have said on the other thread.I think you would have been zapped by now if they had been dangerous

Snizzer do you think you have ever been on these craft .if not then you can be assured they are friendly.If you have been abducted without your consent then they are the bad one's

Thanks for sharing

Malc
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Birddog (6th January 2015), jimmer (9th January 2015), sinzzer (5th January 2015), Tonz (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Sinzzer, re: post 50

Cool, it does seem like they are playing with you. Especially when they do the close up.... At first glance, I though this was one of ours, and it still may be, but I don't know. It did look triangular, and I have seen those light formations before. It was just confusing as from the lead, flying point, took off, it seemed from the rest of the lights. Maybe not, but it looked that way, as the other lights disappeared from the screen, and I didn't know where they were.

Ha ha...It looks like they shined a Big Light on you. . hahaha

Peace and Happiness

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Awesome stuff brother.I wouldn't worry to much about them being dangerous i think they are the good ones going off what you have said on the other thread.I think you would have been zapped by now if they had been dangerous

Snizzer do you think you have ever been on these craft .if not then you can be assured they are friendly.If you have been abducted without your consent then they are the bad one's

Thanks for sharing

Malc
    Yw Malc

excatly my thoughts, if they were bad then i should be dead i think.
    Because come on, am standing there with a tripod filming videos, putting them on youtube and filming again.
    The first day i bought a new camera,i went filming on the hotspot.
    I attached the camera to a tripod, and put it on and looked up, and there a bright object fly towards ,to go directly above my head??
    So If they are high advanced then they know what YT and a camera is.

And no, i have never been on those crafts before from what i know of.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Birddog (6th January 2015), Tonz (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Sinzzer, re: post 50

Cool, it does seem like they are playing with you. Especially when they do the close up.... At first glance, I though this was one of ours, and it still may be, but I don't know. It did look triangular, and I have seen those light formations before. It was just confusing as from the lead, flying point, took off, it seemed from the rest of the lights. Maybe not, but it looked that way, as the other lights disappeared from the screen, and I didn't know where they were.

Ha ha...It looks like they shined a Big Light on you. . hahaha

Peace and Happiness
    I tell you something is weird, but everytime different things.
    FOr excample i had a time that i saw a bright star flying over everyday!
    In one week i saw it 15 times, and filmed it 12 times.
    On the day of 7 aug the ISS spacestation caught something on his cam.
    That is how i know for sure, they fly also in space or coming from space, one of those two.
    That same object was flying three times that evening above my head.
    And am not talking about km high or something.
    The first time was maybe 400 a 500 meter or something, just like a helicopter.
    Its weird to see a star fly on that altitude, and even more weird if you see that three times in one eveing.
    And the next day again.
    And if am at home, then he is again.
    And the strangest part is, it appear everytime when am ready with a cam.
    Because of that star looking object, i called this investigation a white star.
    Now am bit further with my research and found out it is some kind of craft.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqOH9rfwGpw

it sound weird but they really give me the feeling i can film them

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Birddog (6th January 2015), jimmer (9th January 2015), Tonz (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Sinzzer, reost 51,

Great work on that. I still say they look like alien figures to me. Verrrrrry interesting. (X-files tunes). This is really neat looking. Good Job!

Peace and Happiness

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Great work Sinzzer, re: post 55

Haha, It looks like they have come back to 'play'. Time to shine the lights again. Look out for the brights! So, it went to see who is home at the ISS?
    Next, it comes to see you. OK, you have your validation. Good, you worked for it. Again, Great job!

Peace and Happiness

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

Tonz (6th January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Hi Pris,

"can we presume these pilots do not have 'superiors'? After all, they're supposed to be advanced, right? "

Even advanced pilots have superiors. It is similar to our military. They have advanced rank, and commanders. It is all chain of command. The difference is, with the Confederation, this is composed of many different worlds. There are representative commands from each.

This 'hot dog' pilots are probably away from their superiors eyes? This is just a guess (about being away from their superiors).
    I have never seen a benevolent fly a 'hot dog' manuever. They are the most advanced, ( both spiritually and technologically ) so I imagine that they could do whatever they wanted to?? Each world may have different rules pertaining to this. I don't have an answer for you...just a guess.
    So you're saying these 'advanced pilots' still bow down to a hierarchical system of control? That means they can't be too advanced IMHO.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Birddog (6th January 2015), Tonz (6th January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sinzzer View Post
    I dont know,you might had missed my interpretation of what i think is on the picture.
    Its not that me or you have a public reference point of what can or not be a alien right?
    But from my point of view, was this picture taken of a part of farmland, what supposed to be pitch black.
    After he made that picture there was nothing to be seen with the naked eye on that area.
    So i can never see that as a moving light, if that is your interpretation of the picture then so be it.
    But what i see in it, is a figure with a big head and round eyes.
    And i dont see any details that the light is moving.
    Those lights appeared in the picture, while you see nothing with the naked eye in that area.
    How can i see accept that as moving lights?
    That is impossible for me.

The second picture was made of a light in the trees.
    And the camera was on a tripod.
    So it doesent matter how slow the frame rate is, you will never ever get that as reaction!
    With some kind of light beam going up and hang around , like its attached to something.
    If you think it can, then show me excample of moving lights appeared on picture , while the picture was taken in the dark.
    We could not explain what we made, so i cant explain to you what this is.
    The truth is that we could not see any of this with the naked eye.
    And no there was no wind, or other elements.
    This picture ws taken by a guy with a 2000 euro camera.
    His reaction after he made the picture, said more then enough for me.
    But hey am not telling you to believe me, its just my point of view.
    I appreciate your point-of-view.

To me, the original picture is grainy because it's taken with night vision. There's two light sources albeit very faint. Two light sources are causing the same pattern. The camera must have bumped. The image is blurry. Now, you've scaled up the image and enlarged the 'head' and you're saying that's an eye and a nostril or something.

Last edited by Pris, 6th January 2015 at 02:35.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    The camera must have bumped. The image is blurry. Now, you've scaled up the image and enlarged the 'head' and you're saying that's an eye and a nostril or something.
    Well i said before the camera was on a tripod, and the tripod is on the ground.
    Do you want me to change the story so it suits your story better?
    HELLO.....i cant do that.
    He made a picture of a dark area, the settings were with high iso.
    It was not night vision, i thought it was but his camera dont got that.

So if you see something else in it, then that is your point of view.
    Nothing wrong with that but what your saying is, that the picture is like that because it was moving.
    Well the picture don't show any signs of moving.
    It shows unexplained lights what made u suggest it moves, how else to explain the lights right?
    The trees or the lights dont even show a sign that it is in movement, it does show that it is blurry.
    But that is only because of the high iso settings.

And if i look good at that picture, then yes i might be wrong but until that time i can only compare to something what it look like.
    And to me that is a head with eyes, it also got some weird things stick out of it.
    Those are tomuch details to conclude that it is because it is a blurry image.
    For me it shows a image what i cant explain, but then could we explain what these beings might look like?
    Could you?
    No you cant, you can only explain what you can interpretate and think what that is.
    Even if you saw 10 different aliens, there still might be a chance that there are more aliens around what you have never seen before.
    That means we can only agree that we disagree about our point of view, even if 100 more men agree with you.
    My opinion would not chance because of the opinion of someone else, unless you can prove it with some facts.
    Then 100% il change my point of view.

But on this moment the facts for me are, i stood right next to that guy when he made the picture.
    I saw what he did, the picture was taken 10 sec after he pushed the button.
    And then it took 20 sec before the picture was ready.
    And that was the results , is what you see on the picture.
    Right after i took the picture, i looked again to that area and saw only darkness.
    Then i zoomed in on the picture at home, and notice what you see here.

So this is how it went and i cant explain what is on the picture.
    But its up to you if you want to believe it or not.
    And if you see something else in it, then dont aspect that i agree with you that you change the story, to suite your conclusions.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Birddog (6th January 2015), jimmer (9th January 2015), The One (6th January 2015)