Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: First contact

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Thankyou Birddog for clarifying to post 25 ,,,,''Hotdog it'', sounds like pilot slang he he.

The inter phase seems logical for advanced craft , and perhaps telepathic abilities wouldn't be so reliable as the pilot would be free styling.Not controllable by his/her superiors.

hmmm ,food for thought!.T.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (5th January 2015), Frances (5th January 2015), jimmer (5th January 2015), sinzzer (5th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thankyou for replying is such detail as per usual Sinnzer , truely amazing.

I could see all the points that you pointed out with clarity except for one ,,,,,,,,, the camera,

this is the sony HSC-300Name:  m7TQj7EcBUy1L7zFvsI_NUA.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  5.4 KB

But take a look at the link from ebay , i nearly fell off my chair .

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BSTOCK-So...item417c2703d4

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (5th January 2015), Frances (5th January 2015), jimmer (5th January 2015), sinzzer (5th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by tonton View Post
    Thankyou for replying is such detail as per usual Sinnzer , truely amazing.

I could see all the points that you pointed out with clarity except for one ,,,,,,,,, the camera,

this is the sony HSC-300Name:  m7TQj7EcBUy1L7zFvsI_NUA.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  5.4 KB

But take a look at the link from ebay , i nearly fell off my chair .

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BSTOCK-So...item417c2703d4
    Sorry for confusing but i think i made a few mistakes with the numbers and letters.
    its this camera.

http://www.cnet.com/products/sony-cy...c-hx300/specs/

And i probaly made that mistake more often.hhmm
    Iwish i had that camera....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (5th January 2015), Frances (5th January 2015), jimmer (5th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I see now lol it is the dsc hx-300

very neat camera .

i have been looking for something more like a documentry type camera under 700 euros
    see link.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sony-Hand...item35e2db5a7fName:  $_2.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  4.5 KB

but these are quite old and are tape fed they are not digital hmmmmmmmm.
    what to do . a digital memory would be so much better but the the prices go up to the stars.lol

sorry to distract the thread.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I see now lol it is the dsc hx-300

very neat camera .

i have been looking for something more like a documentry type camera under 700 euros
    see link.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sony-Hand...item35e2db5a7fName:  $_2.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  4.5 KB

but these are quite old and are tape fed they are not digital hmmmmmmmm.
    what to do . a digital memory would be so much better but the the prices go up to the stars.lol

sorry to distract the thread.
    Lol yeah the numbers looka like right?

I see it only got 12 optical zoom, that is not good.
    I advice to take a camera with minimal 40 optical zoom.
    And they are for a cheap price, maybe 100 dollars or something.
    And from there capture the objects and check what type of camera would be a better upgrade.
    Maybe the cheap cam got a bad lenz, then take one with same zoom range but better lens.
    Because only you can see what camera might be best for the situation, because only you see the objects and background.
    But it would be wise to start with a basic FUll HD cam with minimal 40 optical zoom.
    Just like my camera, its cost 320 euro,-

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (5th January 2015), Frances (5th January 2015), jimmer (5th January 2015), Tonz (5th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Birddog View Post
    Hi Sinzzer,

When I say "We"..I mean WE, of Earth. I live in the USA, but I have seen many of the secret craft, not all. When I say that we don't drive our craft like that, or
    hot dog it, we don't. I have natural telepathy, and it is much better than the artificial. I don't know if the artificial 'breaks up' like a cell phone does, but I do know that the implant they have in my head, does not transmit everything accurate to them. So, if one is operating a flying craft, that would be of upmost importance.
    Btw, I believe you to be very bright. I welcome questions, so ask away if you have one. If I don't know the answer I will say so. I am mostly speaking from my own personal experiences.

I am sorry, I don't mean to take away from your experience, and it looks and acts like a UFO. It is just that the helicopter sound was somewhat confusing. As I said, that could have been anywhere...overhead even. Some of the maneuvers that you describe in post#22 indicate that it is indeed a UFO.
    Something else, with a UFO present, that would bring out some agency people to investigate, and if there were no planes allowed to fly, then that would explain
    the helicopter noise. There are always agents around after a UFO sightings, unless it is their UFO.

I believe you 100%. I am not a skeptic, and what you have described has convinced me fully. For that, I thank you for the additional information. I believe that, with the additional information, you have well made it clear that this is indeed a UFO sighting. This is an excellent report, in my opinion. I thought that
    you presented great videos, with a very detailed, informative report. Thank you for sharing that.

Peace and Happiness
    Hello birddog,

Thank you for the answer.
    I must say in front that my englisch is sometimes bad, depends on of i can use the situation into my advantage!
    Nah am joking, sometimes i just interpretate in the wrong way because i translate it wrong for meself.

But i must say that your words can make people very curious, people like me.
    Because am searching for answers, and you seem to be in direct contact with them, or connected in some way.
    That is very interesting.
    And yes there is one qeustion in my mind, who are they?
    Because iv seen things what just look to weird to be man made.
    Iv seen actions what our craft cant do, or it is top top secret.
    But what i saw on my first sighting was 100% not from here, it looked photoshopd, like magic.
    Something you see in the end of a scifi movie when the truth get revealed of that movie.

I did not aspected to see that pass my window.
    After that sighting iv had many more encounters but not that close.
    But i dont want to bombard you with qeustions.
    So il start with this, i do wounder about something.
    A friend of mine made night vision pictures once with his camera in the area,am searching for UFOs.
    I told him to make some random pictures and here below are a few of them.
    Have you ever saw that before?

Its like since new year one year ago, am trying to figure out who they are.
    And what they want from us.

I know a guy in Antwerpen, belgium.
    Not far from me.
    He filmed the same things as me.
    Then on one day he went to the local airport with a few videos.
    Then after that he got stalked and harased by the police and there he talked with a american doctor, who asked him about UFOs.
    Nobody believed him and they forced him into a nut house, he stayed there for 5 months and dont see the UFOs anymore.
    He was convinced the people who stalked him are secret american agents, and is afraid of them.
    And adviced me to never tell anyone my location.
    And i think that is the situation what occour many times.
    Witness see something and they make a report, and then the agents come.

But i dont make a report, i dont tell anyone were i live excatly.
    Because in the end it doesent really matter, those things come everywere.
    So i think for that reason, am not stalked or bombard yet by agents maybe.
    I dont know just a thought.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (5th January 2015), jimmer (5th January 2015), Tonz (5th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    thanks for the advice sinzzer ,that makes a lot of sense , start with the zoom then quality of lens ,in about a mounth i be ready to buy one,and get started , in the mean time i can start shopping around.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (5th January 2015), jimmer (5th January 2015), sinzzer (5th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    thanks for the advice sinzzer ,that makes a lot of sense , start with the zoom then quality of lens ,in about a mounth i be ready to buy one,and get started , in the mean time i can start shopping around.
    You welcome Tony, with a better zoom then atleast you can see beter what that is.
    You dont want to end up with a expensive cam and then you find out the lights are butterflys what shine in the dark!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (5th January 2015), jimmer (5th January 2015), Tonz (5th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Sinzzer, in response to post #36, I wouldn't want to be outside if those were on land. It actually looks like pictures of 'Nessie', the Lock Ness Monster. But, I can't tell if this is on land or sea, because of the darkness, and I am not familiar with the territory. Now, if this was on land, I might assume that it was some kind of Reptilian, and, not knowing what kind, I would keep my distance and my whereabouts hidden.

I have no idea what the 3rd picture is? It could be anything. I have a question though, something is puzzling about why the alien figures are so illuminated, when
    everything else is so dark? Didn't that cross your mind, too? If the aliens skin has some illuminating properties, then one should be able to see at least some of the
    lower aspects of the body, but it is cut off, the same as the other in about the same place.

Do you think that this is photo shopped? I don't mean to insult anyone, but the figures also resemble one of the puppet figures in Kukla, Fran and Ollie, a puppet
    show on TV from the 50' and 60's. I think that this is the right time period... BTW, I believe that the people who watched it didn't see much more than what you are seeing in these photos. Also, someone (an agent?) could be playing a trick on you...if this is on land. It this is on water, that would be another matter. I am looking at it, and I really don't know.

Don't tell anyone where you live. One never knows who is an agent working for the 'other side', or the secret government. One never knows what they will do.
    They can take away your credibility, or threaten you, or worse to stop you from talking.

Peace and Happiness.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), sinzzer (5th January 2015), Tonz (6th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Tonton, re: post 31......You are welcome..anytime..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Thankyou Birddog for clarifying to post 25 ,,,,''Hotdog it'', sounds like pilot slang he he.

The inter phase seems logical for advanced craft , and perhaps telepathic abilities wouldn't be so reliable as the pilot would be free styling.Not controllable by his/her superiors.

hmmm ,food for thought!.T.
    Not to be annoyingly obvious here (lol), BUT can we presume these pilots do not have 'superiors'? After all, they're supposed to be advanced, right?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015), Birddog (12th January 2015), sinzzer (5th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Sinzzer, in response to post #36, I wouldn't want to be outside if those were on land. It actually looks like pictures of 'Nessie', the Lock Ness Monster. But, I can't tell if this is on land or sea, because of the darkness, and I am not familiar with the territory. Now, if this was on land, I might assume that it was some kind of Reptilian, and, not knowing what kind, I would keep my distance and my whereabouts hidden.

I have no idea what the 3rd picture is? It could be anything. I have a question though, something is puzzling about why the alien figures are so illuminated, when
    everything else is so dark? Didn't that cross your mind, too? If the aliens skin has some illuminating properties, then one should be able to see at least some of the
    lower aspects of the body, but it is cut off, the same as the other in about the same place.

Do you think that this is photo shopped? I don't mean to insult anyone, but the figures also resemble one of the puppet figures in Kukla, Fran and Ollie, a puppet
    show on TV from the 50' and 60's. I think that this is the right time period... BTW, I believe that the people who watched it didn't see much more than what you are seeing in these photos. Also, someone (an agent?) could be playing a trick on you...if this is on land. It this is on water, that would be another matter. I am looking at it, and I really don't know.

Don't tell anyone where you live. One never knows who is an agent working for the 'other side', or the secret government. One never knows what they will do.
    They can take away your credibility, or threaten you, or worse to stop you from talking.

Peace and Happiness.
    Hello Birddog,

I stood right next to my friend when i asked him to make a picture of some area.
    He have a expensive camera, and put his settings on the brighest stand.
    I think he used infrared, am not sure.
    But i stood right next to him, i saw it when the picture was ready and this is the picture he made.
    This is the full picture.

On the right side of the picture is a small river, on the left side of that river is a small road.
    And on the left of that road is farmland.
    So these two entities are standing on farmland.
    It is 200 meters away from the area i spot UFOs.
    That area is in the middle of farmland, am stangin on a Tpoint.
    With around 400 a 500 meter of farmland around that spot.
    And on one side is a small village, other side is nature area ( forest ) ,
    Other side is the highway, and the last side are some trees and behind the trees start the street of my home.
    So when i stand on that spot, then they fly around me, real low or high.
    And when am at home, then i see them fly above a tree line behind my home, or low above the houses.
    So the area were these being are walking or moving or what ever,might have been a 300 meters away from me.
    That means am 100% sure that this was no photoshop.
    This was no reaction of any light, because it supposed to bepitch black there.
    And it sure has a weird entity like figure.

The strange part of these figures are, that i also see similar figures in the crafts.

The other picture was behind that area were i stand always, i saw a light between the trees and i asked my friend to make a picture of that light.
    And this was the result.

The green line is the tree tops, and what you see here cant be seen with the naked eye.
    WHen he made that picture, we both looked at that picture with small eyes and then we both looked at that area.
    Then we looked each other, and then i said, lets go home
    But that was a joke ofcourse, but still we thought , WTF is around here.
    It seems like there is something more moving around here ,then strange lights in the sky.
    BUt i dont have the right equipment to get more answers.
    Because it was not my camera, if it was up to me, then il go to hell for answers.
    And that is what i did in some way.
    Many many times i when in the middle of the night alone in the nearby forest.
    ANd yes i did things what others might not have done, but how else to find answers.
    What is the worst could happend?
    That i died right?
    BUt i dont fear dead, or pain or what ever, but i dont seek dead eather.
    it is my right to walk in the middle of the night and enjoy the view, but i will never disrespect or disturb there actions for answers.

COmpare it with this.
    its like observing the lions.
    Everytime i see am getting closer or something, and i see they come closer.
    It also depends if am home or at the area, at home is to crowded with all houses in my block.
    I know for sure now that they hide for some people.
    So il make sure that they know am there, i play topsecret for humans but for them.
    Because i have no idea what kind of technology they have, and how they know what am thinking.
    I dont want to put my time in something while they just look in a glass ball to check what am doing, then i might as well put my energy in something else right?
    So i just observe and see what they will do.
    Am not gonna play with a lion because he comes one step towards me, il embrace that moment and focus on the next step.

Like a couple of weeks ago, i was filming for an hour and i thought, its enough i go home.
    I put the tripod in my car and then i saw a bright light flying low above the farmland into my direction.
    And for a small second i wanted to grab the camera, but then i thought no, lets see what he will do.
    So i walked to ward the light without a camera, and he kept flying into my directio and then he turned of his light and fly up with a blinking light.
    I thought what ever and whent home.

Or this video excample.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGUt4sEKtgs

People dont know that when i first saw this light, it was on tree tops high.
    And i stand on a landroad between the forest and farmland in the middle of the night.
    I could scream or dance but nobody would know, they could have done what ever they want and nobody would know.
    When this light came towards me, i did get a thought of, this is it!
    TOnight il find out if this is good or bad.
    So i just waited.
    But this craft slowly fly up, directly above my head.
    I could not even get it on maximum zoom because it was closeby.
    It was really a impressive sight, but for many its a just a airplane.
    WHile this jumbo jet size airplane was flying on tree tops high and first bright as a star, and was flying with a very low speed, if i run i could catch up.
    So what am trying to say is, am convinced they dont harm me on a physical way.
    Maybe they do that on a spiritual way, but then i dont remember.
    But i understand that people only see what is on the video, they dont know the background information.
    Just like with this video

The thing is, i cant hide from them.
    They fly pass my window one year ago.
    They know that i saw them, and am convinced they wanted us to see them.
    Because the bright object was flying into my direction and it slowed down, and dimmed his light.
    The way it dimmed his light, must have been by the movements of the colors of that object.
    And that is what i saw, a plasma like energy in different colors moving within each other.
    I saw this good, there for my stomach turned around.
    So how to hide from something what fly pass your bedroom window?
    There for my friend, i was not gonna w8 until they stand next to my bed.
    I went alone in the forest and searched for them.
    AM glad i did that.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Birddog (5th January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts

Peace and Happiness.
    Did I miss something? What do you mean by alien figures?

All I see in those photos is what appears to have been a moving light and the streaking could either be caused by camera movement or slow frame rate.

In this case, I doubt these shots are Photoshopped.
    Last edited by Pris, 5th January 2015 at 18:50.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Pris,

"can we presume these pilots do not have 'superiors'? After all, they're supposed to be advanced, right? "

Even advanced pilots have superiors. It is similar to our military. They have advanced rank, and commanders. It is all chain of command. The difference is, with the Confederation, this is composed of many different worlds. There are representative commands from each.

This 'hot dog' pilots are probably away from their superiors eyes? This is just a guess (about being away from their superiors).
    I have never seen a benevolent fly a 'hot dog' manuever. They are the most advanced, ( both spiritually and technologically ) so I imagine that they could do whatever they wanted to?? Each world may have different rules pertaining to this. I don't have an answer for you...just a guess.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Did I miss something? What do you mean by alien figures?

All I see in those photos is what appears to have been a moving light and the streaking could either be caused by camera movement or slow frame rate.

In this case, I doubt these shots are Photoshopped.
    I dont know,you might had missed my interpretation of what i think is on the picture.
    Its not that me or you have a public reference point of what can or not be a alien right?
    But from my point of view, was this picture taken of a part of farmland, what supposed to be pitch black.
    After he made that picture there was nothing to be seen with the naked eye on that area.
    So i can never see that as a moving light, if that is your interpretation of the picture then so be it.
    But what i see in it, is a figure with a big head and round eyes.
    And i dont see any details that the light is moving.
    Those lights appeared in the picture, while you see nothing with the naked eye in that area.
    How can i see accept that as moving lights?
    That is impossible for me.

The second picture was made of a light in the trees.
    And the camera was on a tripod.
    So it doesent matter how slow the frame rate is, you will never ever get that as reaction!
    With some kind of light beam going up and hang around , like its attached to something.
    If you think it can, then show me excample of moving lights appeared on picture , while the picture was taken in the dark.
    We could not explain what we made, so i cant explain to you what this is.
    The truth is that we could not see any of this with the naked eye.
    And no there was no wind, or other elements.
    This picture ws taken by a guy with a 2000 euro camera.
    His reaction after he made the picture, said more then enough for me.
    But hey am not telling you to believe me, its just my point of view.