Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: relevance of perspective in defining locations " Holospace "

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    Ok so dont discuss them , but how would it feel to be rid of them ? have you ever thought about it ?
    So what part of silent co-existance didn't come across. My apology pertained the fact that my words were seen as a discredit to you. They weren't.

Also I allready stated I will not discuss it here or anywhere else for that matter.

For me apologizing and forgiveness are 2 seperate states of mind. Each with their own propperties and emotionalbcolors if you will.

Please accept the fact i don't give either without carefull concideration.

As it stands I will now end my discussions with you as I am unwilling if you will to engage in such with you for now.

With Love
    eelco
    Have a great day today

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (12th January 2015), Melidae (12th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), PurpleLama (12th January 2015), Ria (12th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (12th January 2015), Sooz (12th January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    For once this isn't revolving around me. Amazing!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (12th January 2015), PurpleLama (12th January 2015), Sooz (12th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    This forum is not a big sprawling city with ghettoes (like I think Sandy said).
    Not yet, anyway (I'm sorry... I'm one of the 'newbies' changing this place...). Regardless, change is inevitable. Take it one day at a time. Love one another.
    Last edited by Pris, 12th January 2015 at 08:48.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (12th January 2015), Sooz (12th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII
    Ok so dont discuss them , but how would it feel to be rid of them ? have you ever thought about it ?

So what part of silent co-existance didn't come across. My apology pertained the fact that my words were seen as a discredit to you. They weren't.

Also I allready stated I will not discuss it here or anywhere else for that matter.

For me apologizing and forgiveness are 2 seperate states of mind. Each with their own propperties and emotionalbcolors if you will.

Please accept the fact i don't give either without carefull concideration.

As it stands I will now end my discussions with you as I am unwilling if you will to engage in such with you for now.

With Love
    eelco

Forgive my indulgence. This sprang to mind.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (12th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Forgive my indulgence. This sprang to mind.

Lol,
    I usualy think of sausage rolls for some reason.
    To each his own I guess.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

NANUXII (12th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), Sooz (12th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    its such a shame i just cant get it sometimes.. knowing when to shut my trap .. how to articulate respectfully .. im not fishing for sympathy right now , just thinking out loud , so ill just rave on here as tho nobodies watching .. and remember the times when i was up against the wall .. when i faced my challenges in life .. when i was ready to throw my self in front of a train ... each time i was so low i hated everything .. some angel came to me and told me to look at my self ... and get up.

and i dont want advice .. i dont want to be healed .. i just want to tell my story and go ... ( maybe i should take my own advice sometimes ... )

theres so much lonliness in this big world , so much un necessary hurts and pains .. and i am saddest most of all that fear is slowly stifling my human family .. fear to try , fear to face , fear our own , our families.. our friends.. what i did to get out from under that place ... it took courage ultimately and all i live for now is sharing that and im not ever goning to stop no matter what anyone thinks of me....

i know there is sunshine .. but untill everybody else does too then i feel un worthy to enjoy it with all my heart ..

those who ever went the deep road with me know id never leave you, they know cos i took the shouting and the abuse , and i loved it because ultimately that person shone under their own steam because i just didnt give up on them, well not always .. sometimes you just gotta let go , i know ... . Its not Alturistic .. not as bad as that anyway .. its just knowing what its like to push past that barrier , the green hills and sunshine on the other side... i dont care if you dont make it .. just give it a go ...

hmmm ... then my peace inside speaks to me , as its deafeted my anxiety , then regret and remorse grow inside me .. and i cringe at what ive done ... man i should just shut my bloddy mouth .. you FOOL ! you fool ... i twist my self .. i worry about rammifications of eveything i say out in to the galaxies and butterfly into other existances and back again .. oh man the rammifications ! ... how can i erase everything ive ever said and felt so that i never change someones history again ?

is it my place ? is it not ? who the hell knows but my heart that seeks the smile again in their eyes...

ill never forget my journey just after i made contact .. i flew to South America to have my spiritual journey , the big man travelling to meet the Ets in a space ship or something .. .. not sure how long id last ,,, not well at all .. but holding on , smiling , happy to be alive and on a quest lead to me by the emotion s in my heart. i went in a bus from buenos to peru and saw nothing , i went to the great villages and sacred valley and i saw nothing .. i went to the great lake and ruins in cuzco and still i saw nothing ... but one day i walked down a street on my way to have lunch .. and saw an old lady selling lollies on the steps of a dusty building ..

i walked past her at first , but then i stopped and something made me go back to her .. i looked in her eyes .. and i took all my money out of my pockets and gave it to her .. i then took 5 lollies.. and the look of gratitude she gave me when she saw how much i gave ... ripped me to shreds .. it broke me, because i saw for the first time the true look of God and Gratitude.. he looked at me through her eyes as if he resided in her soul to tell me something .. Gratitude Naniu .. gratitude .. then she said the words Che Dios ti Benedica ... and she blessed me ... i felt re born ...

be grateful my naniu i heard him say to me , my eyes welling with tears when i walked away .. in a bar eating food , still crying with sun glasses on .. i wept un controllably for the rest of the day ... and still now i cant be that womans gratefullness sometimes when i just gotta walk away ..

had i have not stopped , i would never have seen that wonder..

dont stop

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

1inMany (12th January 2015), Catsquotl (12th January 2015), Highland1 (12th January 2015), jcocks (12th January 2015), Melidae (12th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), PurpleLama (12th January 2015), Woody (12th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    I can relate completely to that NANUX11...

Name:  15106061612_655c6eafde.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  23.1 KB

Russ

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

1inMany (12th January 2015), Catsquotl (12th January 2015), Melidae (12th January 2015), NANUXII (12th January 2015), Pris (12th January 2015), PurpleLama (12th January 2015)

Thanks
    On a light note...

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    its such a shame i just cant get it sometimes.. knowing when to shut my trap .. how to articulate respectfully .. im not fishing for sympathy right now , just thinking out loud , so ill just rave on here as tho nobodies watching .. and remember the times when i was up against the wall .. when i faced my challenges in life .. when i was ready to throw my self in front of a train ... each time i was so low i hated everything .. some angel came to me and told me to look at my self ... and get up.

and i dont want advice .. i dont want to be healed .. i just want to tell my story and go ... ( maybe i should take my own advice sometimes ... )

theres so much lonliness in this big world , so much un necessary hurts and pains .. and i am saddest most of all that fear is slowly stifling my human family .. fear to try , fear to face , fear our own , our families.. our friends.. what i did to get out from under that place ... it took courage ultimately and all i live for now is sharing that and im not ever goning to stop no matter what anyone thinks of me....

i know there is sunshine .. but untill everybody else does too then i feel un worthy to enjoy it with all my heart ..

those who ever went the deep road with me know id never leave you, they know cos i took the shouting and the abuse , and i loved it because ultimately that person shone under their own steam because i just didnt give up on them, well not always .. sometimes you just gotta let go , i know ... . Its not Alturistic .. not as bad as that anyway .. its just knowing what its like to push past that barrier , the green hills and sunshine on the other side... i dont care if you dont make it .. just give it a go ...

hmmm ... then my peace inside speaks to me , as its deafeted my anxiety , then regret and remorse grow inside me .. and i cringe at what ive done ... man i should just shut my bloddy mouth .. you FOOL ! you fool ... i twist my self .. i worry about rammifications of eveything i say out in to the galaxies and butterfly into other existances and back again .. oh man the rammifications ! ... how can i erase everything ive ever said and felt so that i never change someones history again ?

is it my place ? is it not ? who the hell knows but my heart that seeks the smile again in their eyes...

ill never forget my journey just after i made contact .. i flew to South America to have my spiritual journey , the big man travelling to meet the Ets in a space ship or something .. .. not sure how long id last ,,, not well at all .. but holding on , smiling , happy to be alive and on a quest lead to me by the emotion s in my heart. i went in a bus from buenos to peru and saw nothing , i went to the great villages and sacred valley and i saw nothing .. i went to the great lake and ruins in cuzco and still i saw nothing ... but one day i walked down a street on my way to have lunch .. and saw an old lady selling lollies on the steps of a dusty building ..

i walked past her at first , but then i stopped and something made me go back to her .. i looked in her eyes .. and i took all my money out of my pockets and gave it to her .. i then took 5 lollies.. and the look of gratitude she gave me when she saw how much i gave ... ripped me to shreds .. it broke me, because i saw for the first time the true look of God and Gratitude.. he looked at me through her eyes as if he resided in her soul to tell me something .. Gratitude Naniu .. gratitude .. then she said the words Che Dios ti Benedica ... and she blessed me ... i felt re born ...

be grateful my naniu i heard him say to me , my eyes welling with tears when i walked away .. in a bar eating food , still crying with sun glasses on .. i wept un controllably for the rest of the day ... and still now i cant be that womans gratefullness sometimes when i just gotta walk away ..

had i have not stopped , i would never have seen that wonder..

dont stop

This is very beautiful, Nanu. Thanks for sharing.

That the lady didn't have to do anything more than be authentic. Just continue to be authentic, Nanu... that's all any of us can do. Be an example.

Just remember, everyone has to find their own way. Set your own path and enjoy the sunshine!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (12th January 2015), NANUXII (22nd January 2015)