Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: relevance of perspective in defining locations " Holospace "

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    it is a metafore.
    Quote Originally posted by Pris
    Uggh. 'This strengthens the herd'. I'm not a 'herd' animal.
    Yes, I know. Still, I give you my tongue sticking out. 'Herd mentality' is obviously a touchy subject for me.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Birddog (2nd January 2015), NANUXII (1st January 2015), Shezbeth (1st January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Yes, I know. Still, I give you my tongue sticking out. 'Herd mentality' is obviously a touchy subject for me.
    I see , do you want to discuss it ? perhaps we can find a solution ? Actually it ties in perfectly with what i am trying to explore.

N
    Last edited by NANUXII, 1st January 2015 at 22:59. Reason: after thought

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Birddog (2nd January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015)

Thanks
    I see , do you want to discuss it ? perhaps we can find a solution ? Actually it ties in perfectly with what i am trying to explore.

N
    A solution... for me being touchy? Sure.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Birddog (2nd January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Calabash (1st January 2015), NANUXII (1st January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Thank you Eloco

I think the thread is starting to explain its self. We can observe over time many threads on forums and in noticing how some information holds past triggers to present events. If we can read without the past , without judgement and see things for the first time without prejudice then we ultimately see clearer and better information.

it would be great to also maintain this presence of " in the now "

the past is gone , the future is being written , all that matters is now.

N
    Is it possible to separate judgment from experience?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Birddog (2nd January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), lookbeyond (1st January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    A solution... for me being touchy? Sure.

Awesome ! thank you Pris

This may be a little challenging but im sure you can do this. When i say challenging its in relation to digging into the , what i call " Karma Vessel " the Karma Vessel is where we store our emotional creations. If at any time you feel un comfortable doing this please say so and we can stop, we can also continue when you feel ok with it again. Solving emotional problems should not cause more and the tempo we go along should be at the control of the person seeking evolution. I say evolution as its beneficial to resolve issues rather than let them reside in us.

It would be obvious to assume when you hear reference to the word " Herd " it brings up emotions yes ? What i propose is that those reactions reside in the Karma Vessel.

the Karma Vessel is a place that stores the " Event " that created this anomoly or what we term " Distortion " a distortion is something that causes discomfort to an operating system, forgive my black and white description, its to simplify things.

When the operating system hears the distortion or in this case the word " Herd " it reacts by bringing back the data stored in the Karma Vessel. The Data stored here is configured to the emotions surrounding the event and is unique to you. ( we all have these running around inside us, good ones and not so good , this is completely normal )

So the first step to solution is to go back in time to the point where you first crated the Karma Vessel surrounding the representation of this word to you. What event caused your emotional reaction to this word ? Can you briefly describe the circumstances surrounding the Karma Vessel of " Herd "

N

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Calabash (2nd January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), Pris (2nd January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    Is it possible to separate judgment from experience?

Yes , in my experience it is and is most beneficial. All mental processes are at our control proportional to our belief of such. Caveat: In 3rd dimensional existence and for all intents and purposes thats where we are now, its challenging to achieve this. It is however essential to evolution to the new Homo Novus Genetic Standard. ( theres another pandora , sorry )

To explore this idea lets look at what it is , Judgement is the process of definition for observatory and fact finding purposes, we generally do this as a curiosity or protection and to gather data for future events that may be similar, this is in a sense a Karma Vessel too, in other terms we are " Learning "

But i would offer the possibility that everything we see is only there because we have a point of view. If you hold a rock in your hand , is it really there ? or is it there because you think it is from your perspective ? The Judgement is what creates this construct in your mind to feel the rock as solid and real.

In moving out into other dimensional places or what we generally term " higher dimensions " what i would say is that these places are configured to establishing other states of mind or possibilities due to removing judgement, thus creating infinite possibilities. When in these places you feel that judgement is not useful or even required , only because your senses are working on a different level, it is a connectedness of knowing that removes the need for Judgement.

N
    Last edited by NANUXII, 3rd January 2015 at 15:40.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Calabash (1st January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015)

Thanks
    Awesome ! thank you Pris

This may be a little challenging but im sure you can do this. When i say challenging its in relation to digging into the , what i call " Karma Vessel " the Karma Vessel is where we store our emotional creations. If at any time you feel un comfortable doing this please say so and we can stop, we can also continue when you feel ok with it again. Solving emotional problems should not cause more and the tempo we go along should be at the control of the person seeking evolution. I say evolution as its beneficial to resolve issues rather than let them reside in us.

It would be obvious to assume when you hear reference to the word " Herd " it brings up emotions yes ? What i propose is that those reactions reside in the Karma Vessel.

the Karma Vessel is a place that stores the " Event " that created this anomoly or what we term " Distortion " a distortion is something that causes discomfort to an operating system, forgive my black and white description, its to simplify things.

When the operating system hears the distortion or in this case the word " Herd " it reacts by bringing back the data stored in the Karma Vessel. The Data stored here is configured to the emotions surrounding the event and is unique to you. ( we all have these running around inside us, good ones and not so good , this is completely normal )

So the first step to solution is to go back in time to the point where you first crated the Karma Vessel surrounding the representation of this word to you. What event caused your emotional reaction to this word ? Can you briefly describe the circumstances surrounding the Karma Vessel of " Herd "

N
    Huh. I also feel like throwing up when I hear the word 'karma'.

Okay, one word at a time. 'Herd'. Specifically... I cannot remember exactly when this word started to irritate me. As far back as I can remember, I cannot stand the idea of being 'like' everyone else or following anyone. So, I imagine the word 'herd' exemplifies that idea for me.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), NANUXII (2nd January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Huh. I also feel like throwing up when I hear the word 'karma'.

Okay, one word at a time. 'Herd'. Specifically... I cannot remember exactly when this word started to irritate me. As far back as I can remember, I cannot stand the idea of being 'like' everyone else or following anyone. So, I imagine the word 'herd' exemplifies that idea for me.
    I see , could it be that at some stage you decided that external forces that you did not agree with were encapsulated into representative words and in that when seeing or hearing them it triggers your feeling of having your freedom redacted ? Would that be an accurate assumption ?

And would this be invested as an early warning device to protect you against such things ? IE , I see the word " Herd ", so be ware its possible association may reduce my validity or freedom. ( this is completely normal and valid btw )

N
    Last edited by NANUXII, 2nd January 2015 at 20:28.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Calabash (2nd January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), Pris (2nd January 2015)

Thanks
    I see , could it be that at some stage you decided that external forces that you did not agree with were encapsulated into representative words and in that when seeing or hearing them it triggers your feeling of having your freedom redacted ? Would that be an accurate assumption ?

And would this be invested as an early warning device to protect you against such things ? IE , I see the word " Herd ", so be ware its possible association may reduce my validity or freedom. ( this is completely normal and valid btw )

N
    Yes... thank you. I think you've got it. Words are powerful, right? Words, spellings, symbols etc... only powerful in the sense of the power we decide to give them with regard to how we feel about them -- good or bad? Otherwise, it's all meaningless, right? Feelings... are meaningful... are powerful -- especially when directed.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Calabash (2nd January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), NANUXII (3rd January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    Yes... thank you. I think you've got it. Words are powerful, right? Words, spellings, symbols etc... only powerful in the sense of the power we decide to give them with regard to how we feel about them -- good or bad? Otherwise, it's all meaningless, right? Feelings... are meaningful... are powerful -- especially when directed.
    All words have a powerful meaning . If you knew how powerful you many just hold your tongue . The word SPELLING for instance has many meanings , but be careful what you SPELL for .

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (2nd January 2015), Calabash (2nd January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), Pris (3rd January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Stoat muldoon View Post
    All words have a powerful meaning . If you knew how powerful you many just hold your tongue . The word SPELLING for instance has many meanings , but be careful what you SPELL for .
    Would you care to elaborate on the 'careful what you SPELL for' part?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Bob (3rd January 2015), NANUXII (3rd January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks

Ok good , so it sounds like you found the Karma Vessel with the understanding of the problem. Finding it feels like when a penny drops or you have an ahaa moment ( for others to be on the same page ). So yes words are powerful but in particular how we define them to our selves , our perspective is what gives that word power and how others use that word is what effects us. The word Herd to some may mean exactly how you feel about it proportional to its definition being published and discussed. However the same word does not have the same effect on others. So its by consent this word does this to you.

The reason we need to get to now is , Why ? what is the benefit of keeping this Karma Vessel ? and do you think there is benefit ? or can you do without the hassle each time you see it ? Would it be beneficial to strengthen your self by relaxing or untying the Karma Vessel of " Herd " ? in essence taking command over it and relieving your self of the stress it causes you.

N

Also Stoat Muldoon , can we leave the SPELL question till later as Pris has the floor. Thank you.

N

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (3rd January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), Pris (3rd January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris
    Ok good , so it sounds like you found the Karma Vessel with the understanding of the problem. Finding it feels like when a penny drops or you have an ahaa moment ( for others to be on the same page ). So yes words are powerful but in particular how we define them to our selves , our perspective is what gives that word power and how others use that word is what effects us. The word Herd to some may mean exactly how you feel about it proportional to its definition being published and discussed. However the same word does not have the same effect on others. So its by consent this word does this to you.

The reason we need to get to now is , Why ? what is the benefit of keeping this Karma Vessel ? and do you think there is benefit ? or can you do without the hassle each time you see it ? Would it be beneficial to strengthen your self by relaxing or untying the Karma Vessel of " Herd " ? in essence taking command over it and relieving your self of the stress it causes you.

N

Also Stoat Muldoon , can we leave the SPELL question till later as Pris has the floor. Thank you.

N
    I'm honoured I have the floor.

So, ought I hold onto this Karma Vessel or let it go... My gut tells me not to let it go just yet. The whole 'herd' thing has an important meaning, I feel, for a lot of people... especially with what we're all going through right now as the people of Earth.

I was meant to 'bring attention to it' or I wouldn't have.

This has been in my head all day: 'Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump'. We don't want our fate to be that of the buffalo.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (3rd January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Galdagnabit that's a saying that stuck with me from Wagon Train...btw...

I actually have driven past that location Pris.. and I have driven past a pickup truck traveling to Taos at one time with a buffalo skull in the bed.. just interesting deja'vous on this.. and that buffalo head and the place stuck in my head for days.. odd.. or? holo-matrix?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Pris (3rd January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I See , That is your free will and i respect that. Can you point out how thats helped us in this thread ? How has it made a difference for us and improved our knowledge ?

N

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (4th January 2015), Pris (3rd January 2015)