Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: relevance of perspective in defining locations " Holospace "

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    The tunnel of self absorption.
    No you should never have entered that one.
    It takes away from NOW and instills nothing but past and future thought forms which disrupts now.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (30th December 2014), Birddog (31st December 2014), Calabash (30th December 2014), gardener (7th January 2015), Melidae (31st December 2014), modwiz (30th December 2014), NANUXII (30th December 2014), Shezbeth (30th December 2014), Stoat muldoon (30th December 2014), Tonz (30th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    The only place I can think of is your own essence where you are connected to everything you are and you ever been, where there is no time and space and you its huge and tiny., this place is the only place one can ever be happy. It seems you've been working very hard to get there, it takes a lot to do it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Birddog (31st December 2014), Calabash (30th December 2014), gardener (7th January 2015), Melidae (31st December 2014), NANUXII (30th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 Times in 464 Posts
    You are walking between two opposing mirrors with a black light (U.V.) overhead ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to john parslow For This Useful Post:

Altaira (30th December 2014), Birddog (31st December 2014), Calabash (30th December 2014), Melidae (31st December 2014), NANUXII (30th December 2014), Stoat muldoon (30th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Simply and briefly you attempted to introduce us the holospace concept?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Birddog (31st December 2014), Calabash (30th December 2014), Melidae (31st December 2014), NANUXII (30th December 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    it sounds as if you have witnessed your own personal singularity.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Birddog (31st December 2014), Calabash (31st December 2014), Melidae (31st December 2014), NANUXII (30th December 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    it sounds as if you have witnessed your own personal singularity.
    yes i have, and at times i have seen 2 alternate incarnations of my self while being in this present one.

But that is not the answer,

N

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Birddog (31st December 2014), Calabash (31st December 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    heres a hint ... think like a child would ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Birddog (31st December 2014), Calabash (31st December 2014), lookbeyond (1st January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    Simply and briefly you attempted to introduce us the holospace concept?
    No , not intorduce , that would assume im the only one who knows. I want to explore the relevance of perspectives within where we are , in Holospace. The spoecific location im in regarding the OP is where ?

Let me elaborate. While i was being " conditioned " and for those who dont know me i have been through some un usual experiences. and when i say " conditioned " i dont want it to sound like i was being brain washed, remember conditioner is a treatment to make better that which is harsh and brittle.

In that time i felt things change within me, my way of thinking was changed proportionally to my willingness to be honest with my self. In there i saw things differently , it was a systematic improvement of my perspectives on life uniquely removing the method of judgement to define but rather examine without definition. If you try to define things it means you are assuming you have the whole truth about the thing. However there is no untimate truth nor is there an ultimate non truth.. it is , in my opinion , the same line across from one extreme to the other.

Organically denying Definition allows the thing to be present and mutate within the field of infinite possibilities.. Definition is in a way going against the Law of Free Will.

Please know this is my experience , not a universal fact. So from my perspective Holospace is what surrounds us as organic beings and in this Space we can ahieve many things by bending the rules and judgements we put on our selves. Ultimately taking responsability for everything we experience as somehow realted to or a reaction to an action originated by our selves,.

What i noticed that was increasingly powerful is i see through things , or shop fronts , and straight into the lines of code that brought them to existance. When we see truth as it is without judgemnt we filter the myriad of un truths designed to mistify us. It is a concept i am still trying to define so please be patient, Some may get it and i admit its a strange concept to some.

What i hope to do is have a place where we can explore these concepts and learn together without me having to give away all the cheats.

In doing this we all improve our mental process. This strengthens the herd. Makes communities better and more capable. Sharing experience, the camp fire, telling stories to pass on.

N
    Last edited by NANUXII, 31st December 2014 at 00:05.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (31st December 2014), Birddog (31st December 2014), Bob (31st December 2014), Calabash (31st December 2014), gardener (7th January 2015), jcocks (31st December 2014), john parslow (31st December 2014), lookbeyond (1st January 2015), Melidae (31st December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post

Please know this is my experience , not a universal fact. So from my perspective Holospace is what surrounds us as organic beings and in this Space we can ahieve many things by bending the rules and judgements we put on our selves. Ultimately taking responsability for everything we experience as somehow realted to or a reaction to an action originated by our selves,.

What i noticed that was increasingly powerful is i see through things , or shop fronts , and straight into the lines of code that brought them to existance. When we see truth as it is without judgemnt we filter the myriad of un truths designed to mistify us. It is a concept i am still trying to define so please be patient, Some may get it and i admit its a strange concept to some.

What i hope to do is have a place where we can explore these concepts and learn together without me having to give away all the cheats.

In doing this we all improve our mental process. This strengthens the herd. Makes communities better and more capable. Sharing experience, the camp fire, telling stories to pass on.

N
    In my opinion this is extremely intriguing as my personal experience led me to a place similar to what you are describing. Probably most of us here have been there and some reside it consciously more often than others. I will share some of my thoughts on it (even though my experience is not that big) when I have some more time.

What do you mean by
    Holospace is what surrounds us as organic beings a
    ?
    For me the meaning of organic is related to the physical matter.

Definition is in a way going against the Law of Free Will.
    Well said I personally always struggle defining things because every time when I try to define something I feel it is incomplete as I see the endless other options.
    Last edited by Altaira, 31st December 2014 at 09:15.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Calabash (31st December 2014), Highland1 (11th January 2015), lookbeyond (1st January 2015), NANUXII (31st December 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    When moving through the inside of the torus, although one moves in a circle one never arrives at the same place as before.

At any given point one can look off to the side and see the potentials, all the might-have-beens, and at very particular points one can even hop over and occupy those spaces for a time, or for eternity.

Round and around she goes, where she stops, nobody knows.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Altaira (31st December 2014), Bob (31st December 2014), Calabash (31st December 2014), NANUXII (31st December 2014), Pris (31st December 2014), Shezbeth (1st January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts

N
    Uggh. 'This strengthens the herd'. I'm not a 'herd' animal.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), john parslow (1st January 2015), NANUXII (1st January 2015), Shezbeth (1st January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    " Holospace is what surrounds us as organic beings a "

In my movie ( my version of life ) We are organic Sine Wave Entities of Analogue origin, living in a Binary Construct we term Holospace. We can interact with other Organic Beings and indeed Holoform Constructs.

Eg: The Sky is a holoform construct to a greater degree. What i mean by this is its cloaked mostly. Out there are large ships and IG Docking stations, these are being cloaked to save us from freaking out. So much has transpired over the last 50 + years and our thirst for advancement has lead us into a very strange and hard to manage place. Its a volotile enviroment but not without its perks.

I think in tandem this being a learning facility its also breeding new and emerging technology by supplying catalysts to breed new tech, like viral reactions. I would say how the universe works is one nutty ride for us to understand... perhaps even overwhelming for most to even contemplate.

I would say that most things are bred as viruses. EG , we are organisms inside a larger host organism , we mutate in real time problems and solutions. We see a problem and either make it better or worse with free will.. our genetic make up combines to offer solutions ( antidotes to viruses ) or we make it worse ( creation of cancer ) when a worse virus developes sometimes we create solutions that are valuable. In seemingly harsh conditions the Human Geonome is vastly capable of survival, I would postulate we are being observed to see what solutions we can come up with,

In terms of the HH material and what they refer to as " Harvest " id say that in a free will enviroment we are left to our own devices. When it comes time to Harvest or in other words our organic space suit deteriorates and dies the soul vessel or container of our DNA matrix is then released to its next Universe dependant on its review. The " Experience " is what then shapes and refines our Spirit or Soul Vessel Matrix, or in some cases is just a way of releiving boredom , like the Star Trek Eneterprise Holodeck.. its an escape from reality which may be a memory of millions or billions of years in existance as energy beings.

Maybe my true self wanted to experience what its like to be an organic being but in real life im an AI from a distant galaxy. Maybe we have been injected to help change the course of the plantets outcome ? the galaxies outcome ? who really knows... but flukes are whats prized as they are unexpected surprises.

hmmm

N

PS Afterthought

In particular im wanting to strengthen our ability, through fun exersises, to see true lines of code that is embedded inside language. In other words instead of seeing lines of words and interpreting them from our standard reactive accumulated experience .. why not see them for the first time without judgement and let the true information of the host ( writer ) flow to your intuition as a true line of code. If we can do this we will ultimately see clearer, whats around us.
    Last edited by NANUXII, 31st December 2014 at 20:06.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (31st December 2014), Highland1 (11th January 2015), lookbeyond (1st January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    heres a hint ... think like a child would ...
    Would you mind rephrasing your answers so a child would understand?

Trying to read/feel into your writing, getting the sense you have something you want to share.
    So do so. I'd like to hear your story. That way I we can discuss/explore the fabric of explanations together maybe.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Pris (1st January 2015), Shezbeth (1st January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Uggh. 'This strengthens the herd'. I'm not a 'herd' animal.
    it is a metafore.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Pris (1st January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Would you mind rephrasing your answers so a child would understand?

Trying to read/feel into your writing, getting the sense you have something you want to share.
    So do so. I'd like to hear your story. That way I we can discuss/explore the fabric of explanations together maybe.

With Love
    Eelco
    Thank you Eloco

I think the thread is starting to explain its self. We can observe over time many threads on forums and in noticing how some information holds past triggers to present events. If we can read without the past , without judgement and see things for the first time without prejudice then we ultimately see clearer and better information.

it would be great to also maintain this presence of " in the now "

the past is gone , the future is being written , all that matters is now.

N

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Catsquotl (2nd January 2015), Pris (1st January 2015)