Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: relevance of perspective in defining locations " Holospace "

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post

Please don't unsub, NANUXII!
    I second the motion.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (7th January 2015), lookbeyond (7th January 2015), NANUXII (7th January 2015), Pris (6th January 2015), Sooz (7th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Nanu, i thought your thread of a fun nature and only reason i did not participate is i was not in frame of mind and did not hav any idea as to the answer, i was able to see from the outset that it was lighthearted and friendly.

Forums are tricky for communication i find, in various ways, i think we all who hav participated for a while understand this as a "weakness" of such gatherings, and many of us hav had misunderstandings.

Each one of us here is different to the rest, some naturally gravitate to others and appear to do otherwise with some others, just like in real/day to day physical life.It would b a shame for you to leave so early in to your time here.

I feel we all hav a unique piece of the puzzle of life and by sharing our unique pieces/experiences we offer each other extra insights and information which may help each other/support each other along this journey which we all hav in common.

As we spend more time together we see each other more fully as people rather than names on a forum, so i do hope you decide to stay,

Kind Reguards, lookbeyond

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (7th January 2015), modwiz (7th January 2015), NANUXII (7th January 2015), Pris (7th January 2015), Sooz (7th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Nanu, For someone who wants us to read into the writers post You are doing a bad job.
    You don't know me.
    I have never met you on PA.

And you couldn't be farther from the truth in interpreting my post.
    I will not bother you again. An frankly couldn't care less what you do at this point.
    Have fun and goodday sir.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Shezbeth (7th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Ronin used the word test. I regret using the word 'test' in allusion to the thread. I responded too much to the 'undercurrent' in my choice and my being playful may have gone un-noticed while unwittingly feeding a meme through word usage. My apologies. That was clumsy.

Your words ring true for me. I found your thread quite interesting, coming from a similar place. Daring actually. The results were not that unexpected. Petards may have been hoisted.
    Thank you Modwiz , i love you like my brother, i see you.

N
    Last edited by NANUXII, 7th January 2015 at 12:06.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (7th January 2015), modwiz (7th January 2015), Pris (7th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Nanu, For someone who wants us to read into the writers post You are doing a bad job.
    You don't know me.
    I have never met you on PA.

And you couldn't be farther from the truth in interpreting my post.
    I will not bother you again. An frankly couldn't care less what you do at this point.
    Have fun and goodday sir.

WIth Love
    Eelco

Truth Hurts hey ...

With Love

Naniu

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Thank you Nanootimes2.

Your explanation is deeply appreciated.
    If I may though what I am getting is that you are taking your "disappointment" about that other place and project it here even before you tried to get to know us.

I think if you would have taken the time to lurk around a bit and get into some meaningful discussion instead of getting into teaching mode. You would have found that what you tried to teach is rather standard practice around here.
    As it goes with family we have our differences. Heck even last year I walked out the door in anger. But as it goes I came back. layed low for a while and slowly readjusted into the field of family love that is TOT.

So please stay. Share and even play.
    I for one though would like to be informed of what it is you would like to see. Instead of going on a goose chase.
    Some of us including me are eager to learn. And yes i will overthink things. There's no need to point that out even before you know me.

Just ask and tell. Take it slowly at first. Get a feel for this place. This is not PA. Even though many here has have spend time there ok?

With Love
    Eelco

Well seeing its ok to put the boot in ...

I get this feeling from you that you think you're some sort of speaker for the people ... like you're an ego eccentric numpty on behalf of your self ( who is the whole of the world apparently ) the thread was going great till you barged in with your sadness and agitation which is self inflicted from all accounts... Not that i hold any breath that you will ever get better... people with no social grace seem to go this way ...

With Love

Naniux2

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Sometimes yes.
    This time the hurt comes from someone unwilling to understand.
    This may seem strange to you. But what I am writing here comes from a heart-place.
    It comes from a place of love and vulnarability. You my friend are stepping on it in your unwillingness to read into my words and your quick assumptions about me.

All I did was saying i didn't like to partake in an experiment.
    One you and others may see no harm in.
    But i would have liked to be asked.
    So I could have declined.

You are now bringing in accusations of me trying to set set people against you?
    I am conspiring?

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Aren't we all part of some big, grand experiment anyway lol?

I've not been offended by any of it. I'm amused in part by my own gullibility to get 'pulled in' and even so, that was my own choice. Obviously, there was something 'fishy' about the whole thing and it felt like an experiment. But, it was kind of fun.

Every time I post something it is an 'experiment' to see how others will react to me. I mean, I'm not living in a bubble. It's not like I make a random comment and just throw it out there willy-nilly, not giving a sh!te about the repercussions. That's not my way. I care.

Steering others is something we've all done consciously or unconsciously. Manipulation must not be used as an advantage over others yet we do it all the time. That doesn't make it okay... it can be a fine line to walk when you feel your purpose is to help others.

I guess the question is, did we individually/collectively gain something positive from this experience?
    Thank you Pris , in my experience, people like seeing examples within the context of mystery , it seems to have a greater impact in their thinking and ultimately in their evolution. What i gained from this is the challenge to put my thoughts into words, which i have a really hard time doing i must admit.. i dont usually communicate with words so forgive me, what im used to is knowing, feeling things and seeing them for what they are , communications from a place of intelligence and understanding .. its such a barrier to try to articulate deep knowledge of new and emerging social technologies into words , only because they seem to lack emotion or feeling or sorts.. there is no 3rd 4th or 5th dimension of contexts and feelings...

i see humans trying so hard to evolve .. and i just want to share the gifts i have been given by god knows who .. how can i do this is a volatile place called earth ? and it is by our standards .. Humans want so desperately in the alternate community to be a part of the greater galaxy and the myriad of species out there , but displaying an un relenting xenophobic and emotionally incoherent stance towards learning and communication its difficult to get through ..

What i fear ultimately is the greater forces that love us from beyond will give up on trying to impart some semblance of emotional maturity ...

i dearly hope something happens to tip that the other way.

Naniu

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Pris (7th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Nanu, i thought your thread of a fun nature and only reason i did not participate is i was not in frame of mind and did not hav any idea as to the answer, i was able to see from the outset that it was lighthearted and friendly.

Forums are tricky for communication i find, in various ways, i think we all who hav participated for a while understand this as a "weakness" of such gatherings, and many of us hav had misunderstandings.

Each one of us here is different to the rest, some naturally gravitate to others and appear to do otherwise with some others, just like in real/day to day physical life.It would b a shame for you to leave so early in to your time here.

I feel we all hav a unique piece of the puzzle of life and by sharing our unique pieces/experiences we offer each other extra insights and information which may help each other/support each other along this journey which we all hav in common.

As we spend more time together we see each other more fully as people rather than names on a forum, so i do hope you decide to stay,

Kind Reguards, lookbeyond
    I will stay , thank you , and i send you my dearest tray of salt for your dinner.

Hugs

Naniu

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    Sincere apologies if you are feeling hurt/misunderstood/crushed by Family Life Nanu. We are a motley crew for the most part and I can only speak for myself - lol. I must admit to feeling a little vexed as the thread started on 28th December, which is NINE DAYS ago for those who are counting on their fingers. I thought you might be "stringing us along" and, as I'm the most impatient person I've ever known (which I like to keep to myself), my interest in the thread and the tunnel waned somewhat.

You come across as being genuine and sincere in your posts, Nanu, and I like the picture of you that has been created in my imagination by your words. But whether or not we Get You is inflicting a huge burden on us, which I for one utterly reject. I say this only because another forum member wrote exactly the same phrase recently and it really stung. Maybe it's you that doesn't Get Us - and why should you? We only know each other by what we write here on the forum, which is extremely limiting don't you agree? While I'm ready and willing to share what I can with folk based on the content of the threads here, 90% of my very full life is lived off the forum. I am not the person I appear to be by my edited and limited comments.

There are no bad people here, Nanu, and sometimes we react to things in unexpected ways - that's life. If I've offended anyone with my comments or pov - and I know that I have - then I apologise unreservedly

And I think you could at least have put The Llama in that fecking purple tunnel . . . . . .

Thank You Calabash, Llama had a caveat in the agreement " Do not tell others im on the inside... of the tunnel "

I have to respect this as i have for a long time ; )

Hugs

N

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    Thank you Pris , in my experience, people like seeing examples within the context of mystery , it seems to have a greater impact in their thinking and ultimately in their evolution. What i gained from this is the challenge to put my thoughts into words, which i have a really hard time doing i must admit.. i dont usually communicate with words so forgive me, what im used to is knowing, feeling things and seeing them for what they are , communications from a place of intelligence and understanding .. its such a barrier to try to articulate deep knowledge of new and emerging social technologies into words , only because they seem to lack emotion or feeling or sorts.. there is no 3rd 4th or 5th dimension of contexts and feelings...

i see humans trying so hard to evolve .. and i just want to share the gifts i have been given by god knows who .. how can i do this is a volatile place called earth ? and it is by our standards .. Humans want so desperately in the alternate community to be a part of the greater galaxy and the myriad of species out there , but displaying an un relenting xenophobic and emotionally incoherent stance towards learning and communication its difficult to get through ..

What i fear ultimately is the greater forces that love us from beyond will give up on trying to impart some semblance of emotional maturity ...

i dearly hope something happens to tip that the other way.

Naniu
    I'm glad you decided to stick around, Naniu! There's something really... deep about you. Obviously, you have a lot to share. Please do.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (7th January 2015), NANUXII (7th January 2015), Sooz (7th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Now the second wave of data points are coming in/out. The reactions.
    And what data points they are...
    Verry verry interesting....

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), modwiz (7th January 2015), Pris (7th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Deep breaths and bigs hugs to everyone

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (7th January 2015), Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (7th January 2015), Catsquotl (7th January 2015), NANUXII (7th January 2015), Pris (7th January 2015), Sooz (7th January 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Deep breaths and bigs hugs to everyone

I am so glad to see no mods in here! We are all adults. It will get sorted.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Catsquotl (7th January 2015), Pris (7th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    Well seeing its ok to put the boot in ...

I get this feeling from you that you think you're some sort of speaker for the people ... like you're an ego eccentric numpty on behalf of your self ( who is the whole of the world apparently ) the thread was going great till you barged in with your sadness and agitation which is self inflicted from all accounts... Not that i hold any breath that you will ever get better... people with no social grace seem to go this way ...

With Love

Naniux2
    No not ok.

I think you are being rude and did report this post as such.

Eelco
    Have a great day today

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

777 (7th January 2015), Altaira (7th January 2015)