Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: relevance of perspective in defining locations " Holospace "

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    freewill diverts you off your destiny path.
    but you will always be diverted back on track.
    this can happen many times on your life path,but your destiny is your ultimate goal.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Bob (4th January 2015), Calabash (3rd January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), NANUXII (3rd January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    It's not about the goal. It never was..
    It is about the journey.. The exploration and the Love that's found underway.

Oh wait maybe that is the goal?

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (4th January 2015), Calabash (3rd January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), NANUXII (3rd January 2015), Pris (3rd January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    I See , That is your free will and i respect that. Can you point out how thats helped us in this thread ? How has it made a difference for us and improved our knowledge ?

N
    I'm sorry... I have this strange way of 'derailing' threads as I go. I have my own 'dialog' always running in my head... and when others offer a possibility to run with an idea, I go for it. It's not 'my' idea per se... as we all know, we're all connected.

Yes... I feel this has helped. A reminder. It's good to keep reminding ourselves not to repeat the same mistakes. Clarity... imagery helps.

I was wondering why you chose to use the term 'herd' in this statement. Obviously, you meant it as a positive thing.

What i hope to do is have a place where we can explore these concepts and learn together without me having to give away all the cheats.

In doing this we all improve our mental process. This strengthens the herd. Makes communities better and more capable. Sharing experience, the camp fire, telling stories to pass on.

N

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (4th January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), NANUXII (3rd January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    I'm sorry... I have this strange way of 'derailing' threads as I go. I have my own 'dialog' always running in my head... and when others offer a possibility to run with an idea, I go for it. It's not 'my' idea per se... as we all know, we're all connected.

Yes... I feel this has helped. A reminder. It's good to keep reminding ourselves not to repeat the same mistakes. Clarity... imagery helps.

I was wondering why you chose to use the term 'herd' in this statement. Obviously, you meant it as a positive thing.
    It was good because you explored whats behind it, this helps all when others read they find common strains in the lines of explanation and clarification to help their understanding of personal perspectives.

Had you have " derailed " and just left without exploration this would weaken the flow.

Why did i use Herd ... To me it just describes a group , because i see animals as so much more respectful of their families and even their enemies. Humans have shown they can be exceptionally disrespectful of life and i dont identify with that. I have so much respect for animals and plants , because they live out of necessity and instinct, not so much greed or position.

I suppose the word " Herd " can have many connotations from our individual perspectives in this space .. how we direct the intention the word has for us individually is just that , personal.

What i see behind it for you if i may , is that your frustration with people is likened to the apparent sheepleness ( made that word up as i do sometimes ) that humanity is afflicted with.

The Sheeple are in a Herd with blinkers on and no direction or individual will. This frustrates you and causes you discomfort because you want to see an end to it .. would i be safe in assuming this ?

The Herd mentality frustrates you however if you were to flip it the Herd mentality can also be the answer. How so ? Just look at trends , like lights to a moth they blindly follow beating their heads towards some fictitious light or metaphorically some age old Saviour.

This is their weakness and also their strength.. people instinctively want to follow something... like a mob when they see one person stick up for them selves in a fight the rest are inspired to do the same as they see courage as inspirational,

Its a battery coupling of power when people unite , the trick is to inspire them with something truly beneficial.

Diving deeper now i feel you can help your frustration by actually creating a product of difference for people to follow ( not assuming you arent already )

This action would have a double helix benefit for all involved. Tell me , how would it feel to achieve something like this ?

N

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (4th January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), Pris (4th January 2015)

Thanks
    It was good because you explored whats behind it, this helps all when others read they find common strains in the lines of explanation and clarification to help their understanding of personal perspectives.

Had you have " derailed " and just left without exploration this would weaken the flow.

Why did i use Herd ... To me it just describes a group , because i see animals as so much more respectful of their families and even their enemies. Humans have shown they can be exceptionally disrespectful of life and i dont identify with that. I have so much respect for animals and plants , because they live out of necessity and instinct, not so much greed or position.

I suppose the word " Herd " can have many connotations from our individual perspectives in this space .. how we direct the intention the word has for us individually is just that , personal.

What i see behind it for you if i may , is that your frustration with people is likened to the apparent sheepleness ( made that word up as i do sometimes ) that humanity is afflicted with.

The Sheeple are in a Herd with blinkers on and no direction or individual will. This frustrates you and causes you discomfort because you want to see an end to it .. would i be safe in assuming this ?

The Herd mentality frustrates you however if you were to flip it the Herd mentality can also be the answer. How so ? Just look at trends , like lights to a moth they blindly follow beating their heads towards some fictitious light or metaphorically some age old Saviour.

This is their weakness and also their strength.. people instinctively want to follow something... like a mob when they see one person stick up for them selves in a fight the rest are inspired to do the same as they see courage as inspirational,

Its a battery coupling of power when people unite , the trick is to inspire them with something truly beneficial.
    Yes, you've pretty much summed it all up nicely.

Diving deeper now i feel you can help your frustration by actually creating a product of difference for people to follow ( not assuming you arent already )

This action would have a double helix benefit for all involved. Tell me , how would it feel to achieve something like this ?

N
    Oh, you mean like this? I felt inspired to make this message today... kind of sums up what we've been talking about? 'Stand up -- have courage to speak your truth.'

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4921-T...#post841892447

Feels really good, btw.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (4th January 2015), NANUXII (4th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Yes, you've pretty much summed it all up nicely.

Oh, you mean like this? I felt inspired to make this message today... kind of sums up what we've been talking about? 'Stand up -- have courage to speak your truth.'

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4921-T...#post841892447

Feels really good, btw.

Now thats cool : 0) Thank you Pris , looking at your post i feel its inspirational and very honest , not to mention cute !

Now to de brief whats transpired. In short an understanding without judgment, and you may think i have made judgments however i call them educated guesses without putting a cap on them to limit their ability to change into something else. The Confirmation came from the person them selves without limitation .. in this two and fro we see a dynamic of change for the betterment of all proportional to its own success.

Now the perspective from a willing person can explore anything using this example and indeed come to solutions as opposed to judgments. Solutions are left open ended to further evolve.

What i learned from this was that seeing what Pris originally wrote could de rail the thread, instead of judging her and maybe even causing arguments or bad energies i decided to not think in those terms and rather saw past this initial energy wall... so i thought into the situation and realised there is a win win in this. By virtue of there being no coincidences i used the possible de rail and turned it into something better and useful. This is really thanks to Pris for being so accommodating and exploring the idea without judgment and thanking others for letting it take its course.

So getting back to my original question this illustrates how things can be explained when one looks beyond their own Judgments and allows flow in seeing what is truly there.

So Pris , care to re read the initial post and come up with an answer ? this time without any pre conceived ideas of anything , the answer will pop up and be very obvious when we remove the sense of mystery which is designed to confuse us ( yes i did it on purpose to take your minds off the very simple answer thats in the very first sentence )

Anyone ?

N
    Hugs

N

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), Pris (4th January 2015)

Thanks
    Now thats cool : 0) Thank you Pris , looking at your post i feel its inspirational and very honest , not to mention cute !

Now to de brief whats transpired. In short an understanding without judgment, and you may think i have made judgments however i call them educated guesses without putting a cap on them to limit their ability to change into something else. The Confirmation came from the person them selves without limitation .. in this two and fro we see a dynamic of change for the betterment of all proportional to its own success.

Now the perspective from a willing person can explore anything using this example and indeed come to solutions as opposed to judgments. Solutions are left open ended to further evolve.

What i learned from this was that seeing what Pris originally wrote could de rail the thread, instead of judging her and maybe even causing arguments or bad energies i decided to not think in those terms and rather saw past this initial energy wall... so i thought into the situation and realised there is a win win in this. By virtue of there being no coincidences i used the possible de rail and turned it into something better and useful. This is really thanks to Pris for being so accommodating and exploring the idea without judgment and thanking others for letting it take its course.

So getting back to my original question this illustrates how things can be explained when one looks beyond their own Judgments and allows flow in seeing what is truly there.

So Pris , care to re read the initial post and come up with an answer ? this time without any pre conceived ideas of anything , the answer will pop up and be very obvious when we remove the sense of mystery which is designed to confuse us ( yes i did it on purpose to take your minds off the very simple answer thats in the very first sentence )

Anyone ?

N
    Hugs

N

This has been really fun, NANUXII! Thank you! You have been very accommodating, thoughtful, and insightful.

So, back to the question of where you are...

Are you living fully in the present moment -- not the past or the future? You are focused on the 'here and now'?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Bob (4th January 2015), Highland1 (11th January 2015), NANUXII (4th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Yes i am but its not the answer im looking for.

Take away the mystery and read the first sentence.

When you get it you will kick your self its so easy .. ( well i did make it hard ish ) ha

N

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (11th January 2015), Pris (4th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    AH you are caught in tunnel-vision..
    The tv-set is broken so the purple hue is out of balance and too much.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (4th January 2015), Pris (4th January 2015)

Thanks
    Yes i am but its not the answer im looking for.

Take away the mystery and read the first sentence.

When you get it you will kick your self its so easy .. ( well i did make it hard ish ) ha

N
    Okay. So, here's that first sentence:

I was running in a tunnel of purple light, I felt a presence .. like I was being watched, I stopped and turned around and saw my self following me … I looked ahead and saw my self looking back at me …

where am I ?
    Okay, let's see... take away the mystery...

I was running in a tunnel of purple light.
    I was running in a tunnel.
    I was running.
    I was in a tunnel.

I wasn't alone.

I stopped.

I saw myself following me. I looked ahead and saw myself looking back at me.

It sounds like you're talking about the past, the present and the future...

You mentioned this in an earlier post:

it would be great to also maintain this presence of " in the now "

the past is gone , the future is being written , all that matters is now.

N
    You are 'in the now'?

Hmmm, I tried that one already, didn't I...?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Bob (4th January 2015), NANUXII (5th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Where am i ? within context of the post ?

anyone else care to try ? come one there has to be someone willing to take a stab at it ...

N

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Pris (5th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts

anyone else care to try ? come one there has to be someone willing to take a stab at it ...

N
    why would one want to do that?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Pris (5th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Pris , you are really close ... ooooh its making sit on the edge of my seat !

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), Pris (5th January 2015), Tribe (5th January 2015)

Thanks
    Pris , you are really close ... ooooh its making sit on the edge of my seat !
    Hahaha... I'm really close, eh? Ahh, but you said 'anyone else care to try?'

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), NANUXII (5th January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    third eye opening comes to mind.
    would that be the purple chakra?

if this is so then you would be everywhere and know everything in all the dimensions available.
    think and you will know if that makes sense.

hmmm ponders!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th January 2015), NANUXII (5th January 2015), Pris (5th January 2015)