Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: air asia flight goes missing with 155 passengers on board

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by tonton View Post
    such a shame , but at the same time there is an end for the families and some thing real, not like the last one the families were left with the eternal ''we'll never know''.

r.i.p. brothers /sisters.
    I understand what you mean tonton. The first Malaysian flight, no-one had any closure. The second one, they found. (I have a client whose granddaughter was one of the dead on MH 17). They still don't have anything, not even a fingernail.

It's all very strange anyway, 3 lost planes in the same area. And the owner of Air Asia, selling off heaps of insurance shares before the accident?

Something weird going on with the cabal. I wish they would stop playing with innocent people's lives.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (30th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    It's always hard to tell if there is a game going on or coincidences ,if not coincidences an energy thing that is attracting this to the area / company.
    maybe all of the above.non the less the subject must be scrutinized ,the mh17 seemed to be foul play , this one now perhaps not,the automatics of though will play on the families of mh 17 to let it go .

hmmmmm we'll see what happens next from the investigation .

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Just prior to this plane going down apparently Obama got turned down for another sum of money he was after. While I'm certain this was not some plan to use this plane for nefarious purposes I'm still somewhat on the fence of it either being a natural normal accident or being intentionally shot down. The Ukrainian Flight was intentionally shot down by Ukrainian Fighter Jets, though from what I understand it was supposed to be the plane carrying Putin that was the real target and they missed. The original one was made to look like it went missing with the intention of keeping it and using it for crashing into a Nuclear Summit, but the Dutch Air Traffic Control thwarted that one, with some help from the Tall White ETs that are allies of Putin.

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Onceinabluemoon View Post
    Just prior to this plane going down apparently Obama got turned down for another sum of money he was after. While I'm certain this was not some plan to use this plane for nefarious purposes I'm still somewhat on the fence of it either being a natural normal accident or being intentionally shot down. The Ukrainian Flight was intentionally shot down by Ukrainian Fighter Jets, though from what I understand it was supposed to be the plane carrying Putin that was the real target and they missed. The original one was made to look like it went missing with the intention of keeping it and using it for crashing into a Nuclear Summit, but the Dutch Air Traffic Control thwarted that one, with some help from the Tall White ETs that are allies of Putin.
    I heard that the MH17 was shot down by Ukrainian Fighter Jets under the control of the Russians that did it to stop a bio-hazard/dead corpses/pandemic/dirty bomb explosion at a Russian airport (a heavily populated area) where the plane was intended to land. So, they effectively prevented a much worse scenario from unfolding.

It's an interesting take anyway.
    Last edited by Pris, 6th January 2015 at 19:31.