Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Immortal Body - Perfect health at a permanent age of 39, maybe?

  1. #31
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    29th October 2014
    Posts
    537
    Thanks
    674
    Thanked 2,448 Times in 494 Posts
    i sincerely do not remember, this was 10 -12 years ago. it's on my medical record and i could find out when i am next at my gps. if you can wait i could pull that info.

    i remember feeling angry afterwords and because i was suspicious over whether i got a proper treatment, i got in touch with a german doc by phone, a specialist for tropical diseases who i met socially while in Africa and to my satisfaction, he confirmed to me i was given the latest/best meds.
    your first mention rings a bell but i can't say i am sure..what was peculiar about these tiny tablets is that they had to be taken at exactly prescribed intervals which were not the same. i was warned to really watch it or be hospitalised.
    again, this was at the time, they may have advanced the treatment options since.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

    BabaRa (27th December 2014), Bob (27th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014)

  3. #32
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th December 2014
    Location
    currently USA
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    2,667
    Thanked 2,942 Times in 517 Posts
    Elbie understood.. The point being we need to deal with parasites, viruses, dangerous accidents (like doctor induced diseases and maladies), and built-in programming in the Genes.. I consider proper nutrition and detoxing some of the steps needed.. Supplements I would assume could be things like the proper anti-virals, and detox facilitators.. Parasites, I can only imagine how many different types the body has to deal with on a regular basis.. It's amazing we live as long as we do..

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

    BabaRa (27th December 2014), Pris (27th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014)

  5. #33
    Permanently Banned Canada
    Join Date
    3rd December 2014
    Posts
    740
    Thanks
    2,232
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    I once spent 3 months in Scottsdale with these people.

    http://www.peopleunlimitedinc.com/

    At the time, it fried my brain, but, they might have something to say about this subject. They are hell bent on becoming physically immortal, that's for sure.

    Three months? If you don't mind my asking, did you learn anything useful you could share?

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

    BabaRa (27th December 2014), Bob (27th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014)

  7. #34
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    8th November 2013
    Posts
    1,424
    Thanks
    1,803
    Thanked 7,683 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Three months? If you don't mind my asking, did you learn anything useful you could share?

    It was very intense, for me. I felt I was having all my buttons pressed at the same time, and indefinitely.

    There are lots of things I could try digging back up from my long term memory ( it was 1989 ! ). One of the main things that sticks with me is the thing about relationships. Most of us either start out with the intent, or sooner or later end up with the function, of using a relationship as a hiding place. A place where we can avoid dealing with the very things that are ultimately going to kill us.



    There are a couple videos on the web site that are a tad hyper. Here's one that's more cerebral and in the frame of intellectual pursuit, NOT, ultimately what they are about, but it's how most people expect to learn about things.

    The first 7m:50s are junk prepping time, best to skip it.
    Last edited by norman, 27th December 2014 at 18:30.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

    BabaRa (28th December 2014), Bob (27th December 2014), lookbeyond (27th December 2014), Pris (27th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014)

  9. #35
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    14th September 2013
    Location
    N. California Foothills
    Posts
    1,597
    Thanks
    10,870
    Thanked 9,055 Times in 1,579 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    Hardly know what to say first. Short of time, so will be concise.

    The guy and the gal on either end of the couch have had EXTENSIVE plastic surgery, botox, etc. Couldn't be sure of the guy in the middle. That tells me much and should tell all of you much. So activating our DNA means finding a plastic surgeon.?!?!

    I did like the gal that did the interview, she seemed sincere.

    My opinion: You do not have to be celebate to find enlightenment or to find the Fountain of Youth. You need to be joyful, compassionate, grateful, etc. You also need to find a purpose that is greater than self. It doesn't have to be big, it could be very simple like helping those around you when you can.

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

    777 (28th December 2014), Bob (28th December 2014), lookbeyond (28th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), norman (28th December 2014), Pris (28th December 2014), sandy (28th December 2014), Sooz (28th December 2014), The One (28th December 2014)

  11. #36
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    14th September 2013
    Location
    N. California Foothills
    Posts
    1,597
    Thanks
    10,870
    Thanked 9,055 Times in 1,579 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    Point to ask, what is it that is in the body, what are the mechanisms that keep it running well.

    What are the steps taken to keep it running well, with quality experience.

    When something gets out of rhythm, (that is the key word), what (physical) method(s) can be used to get it back..

    In the subsequent posts, we will look at those rhythms.. both for cell life and for cell death..


    Bob, so much to say here so little time.

    I understand you want to keep it at the body level, but I don't know how you can not address consciousness. You speak of
    " fine tuning what we have, or optimizing gene sequencing, turning off the death mechanisms, and turning ON the regeneration, bringing the body back to about the optimal of 39."
    But WHAT are you going to use to turn this sequences on and off?

    I'm guessing you're familar with Bruce Lipton, who is a MD medical researcher. He has a great video, the biology of belief. Shows in a lab experiment how you can take a cancer cell out of a patient and it will heal. Put it back in the patient and same cell goes cancerous again. His conclusion was the belief system of the patient was affecting the cell and in order to cure the patient one had to change their belief system.

    Depak Chopra an endochronologist turned spiritual teacher came to the conclusion that our biology conforms to our thoughts and beliefs. He came to this conclusion after treating many patients and trying to figure out why one body would heal under a certain treatment and another would not.

    Medical studies have shown that STRESS plays a big role in All illnesses.

    Most on this Forum know I am in my mid-70's - so I have many friends and acquaintances in that age group - as well as many who are not. My personal observation is that a person's outlook plays a key role. Also, most important - exercise as well as plenty of fluids.

    I have a brother, age 82, rarely eats fruit or veggies, rarely drinks anything but soda. Has had more than his share of sugar and carbs, not to mention Southern Comfort 100 proof. He is healthy. I believe it's because he hikes for at least an hour every day and often 3 hours (and I'm talking serious hiking here) - and he LOVES life.

    I'm not trying to dismiss science here. Have you read many books on electrons. You might find them fascinating. Stay searching, never know what or who will turn up.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 28th December 2014 at 00:42.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

    777 (28th December 2014), Bob (28th December 2014), lookbeyond (28th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), Sooz (28th December 2014)

  13. #37
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th December 2014
    Location
    currently USA
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    2,667
    Thanked 2,942 Times in 517 Posts
    Hia BabaRa, very great observations and questions

    The frequency energetics were touched in Posts 5 10 and 11.

    It's interesting that you bring up Lipton and the suggestion of morphogenic "reality" holding a stasis field. I was just discussing that very subject with our chat group today (holographic biocoherence is the specialty).. The missing data is called "scaffolding" or why does a cell culture not properly differentiate into lets say a full finger where there is no "finger" electromagnetically being expressed.

    Can mind modify biochemistry - of course it can, but to know WHAT it is modifying forms a basis for discussion.. Since pointing out the mechanism of turning off (continually), the subroutine of cell death for instance then allows one to focus on how is that done.. When is it not done? another question..

    If one were to look at holographic bioresonance across the species one would open up a door for a quantum level structuring holding mankind in a model.

    My feeling is the molecular basis is important in understanding structure, and in this thread we are attempting to get to why are the electrodynamics expressed by sugars/amino acids, minerals, water and proteins when arranged in a holographic geometry plus given an over-unity "kick start" able to replicate and grow and evoke a nervous system, eventually reaching a point when we can ask WHAT is it ALL about, why are we here and what are we solving or not solving by being..

    A group was started, but not developed yet, specifically about understanding and working with energetics at a quantum holographic level.

    It's an interesting technology having been developed and refined continually. Since about 1969 I first started working in the fields of bioenergetics, documentation and quantification of biofields as well as biomolecular communications. The group is to get into understanding how to work with mind and electromagnetic holograms, to help to address energetic assault from different sources. Over the last 15 years of using this in various configurations, in short it is allowing people to have a way to control and balance their own bio-electronic holographic environment. As the technology works at the level of quantum, (at the point of information/concept formation), its interface into regular time-space is pretty much adequate to affect a working adjustable bio-balancing ..

    Agreed so much to discuss and in such a short space of time.
    Last edited by Bob, 28th December 2014 at 19:24.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

    BabaRa (28th December 2014), lookbeyond (28th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), Pris (28th December 2014), Sooz (28th December 2014)

  15. #38
    Permanently Banned Canada
    Join Date
    3rd December 2014
    Posts
    740
    Thanks
    2,232
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    It was very intense, for me. I felt I was having all my buttons pressed at the same time, and indefinitely.

    There are lots of things I could try digging back up from my long term memory ( it was 1989 ! ). One of the main things that sticks with me is the thing about relationships. Most of us either start out with the intent, or sooner or later end up with the function, of using a relationship as a hiding place. A place where we can avoid dealing with the very things that are ultimately going to kill us.



    There are a couple videos on the web site that are a tad hyper. Here's one that's more cerebral and in the frame of intellectual pursuit, NOT, ultimately what they are about, but it's how most people expect to learn about things.

    The first 7m:50s are junk prepping time, best to skip it.

    Out of interest, I happened to find this: Charles Paul Brown dies in October at the age of 79 (one of the founders of PeopleUnlimited).

    http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...lity/19152253/

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

    BabaRa (28th December 2014), Bob (28th December 2014), lookbeyond (28th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), norman (28th December 2014)

  17. #39
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th December 2014
    Location
    currently USA
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    2,667
    Thanked 2,942 Times in 517 Posts
    Out of interest, I happened to find this: Charles Paul Brown dies in October at the age of 79 (one of the founders of PeopleUnlimited).
    Wasn't immortal then.. Or experiencing life longevity either..

    The interesting point mentioned in a few posts above, is STRESS.. WHICH is what the gene system uses to turn ON proper methods to deal with it. How much does the mind come to play? In post #5:

    Whether or not a spiritual factor is involved to get to the place of figuring out the right frequency patterns is somewhat related to the thread, meaning the frequencies can be used to evoke the triggering, if one were able to sort out what GENE code means, in frequency space.

    Assuming that an untrained mind can trigger the correct patterns - doubt that. BUT WHAT IF WE COULD??
    So how are frequency patterns induced?

    Biologically some rhythm changes - diet induced, life pattern change, chemical change, environmental factor changes..

    Shock factor is a strong one, heat, chemical, or radiation, or emotional (physical shock such as massive cellular trauma is in a separate category)..

    On come the appropriate subroutines to deal with the assault.. IF THE GENE CODE is intact and not damaged..

    As soon as APOPTOSIS is turned on the repair mechanisms are destroyed, the cell is committed to death.. Is the whole organism tho? Not necessarily.. unless the overall quantities of apoptosis triggered cells exceed the amount of well functioning cells. There are many many cells in the body, each energetically radiating a field which is able to be monitored, depending on the function and the molecule being expressed.

    So a person has learned to trigger mental stress to evoked a "cellular repair trigger", (shock mechanism repair),

    It was very intense, for me. I felt I was having all my buttons pressed at the same time, and indefinitely.
    that protocol obviously proved to be somewhat limited if the head practitioner of the organization succumbed at 79, not at the theoretical "program" value of 100..

    Would it be better to use a better method than inducing trauma, or thinking good thoughts?

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

    BabaRa (28th December 2014), lookbeyond (28th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), Pris (28th December 2014)

  19. #40
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    8th November 2013
    Posts
    1,424
    Thanks
    1,803
    Thanked 7,683 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Out of interest, I happened to find this: Charles Paul Brown dies in October at the age of 79 (one of the founders of PeopleUnlimited).

    http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...lity/19152253/

    I was wondering what happened to Charles, now I know why he's been written out of the script. He died !

    I always had a problem with them as a "movement". I came home from there in tatters. Took me a few years to get over it. Now I know that I was, really, a fringe participant in a "cult".

    However, as with a lot of cults, there are things one can take away from them, and digest for future reference.

    As I watch them now, I can see how they are lost from something I've learned to be closer to since that time. They almost look like robots to me now. Their 'aliveness' is looking more and more like a demonic possession of some kind.

    Babara mentioned plastic surgery and botox. I hadn't thought of that. She's probably right.

    I'm not even looking for physical immortality. I wasn't then, either. I just tagged along with an ex girlfriend who made up her mind she wanted to go there. If I was making that decision again now, I'd stay home and let her go on her own.

    oh, there was one big spinoff from it. During the time I was there, a big event happened on their calendar which a lot of the world's big shot healing community people attended. The basic idea was " how far can healing go ? if I heal one thing and die of another ". I saw quite a few healing 'experts' struggling with the limits of their own abilities and also recognizing stuff within themselves that limited them. Even so, at the time, I felt I was miles behind any of them. Jeez, I was still nipping outside to sit by the bins to have a smoke.



    edit:

    here's one little factoid that the cult message carried that is actually true:

    There are many cults on this planet, but the largest one is the cult of death.
    Last edited by norman, 28th December 2014 at 04:12.

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

    BabaRa (28th December 2014), Bob (28th December 2014), lookbeyond (28th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), Pris (28th December 2014)

  21. #41
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    4th December 2014
    Location
    currently USA
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    2,667
    Thanked 2,942 Times in 517 Posts
    I'd kinda say the emphasis was look at the gene codes for finding the patterns.. The interpretation of the message got muddled probably.. I think the most important aspect seen to date is:

    The cells are running with a dead-man's switch which needs to be turned OFF.. to stay alive..

    It is turned off, if the gene code program continues to run with minimal flaws.. If the unkill message happens at the end of the circulating program, (due to a healthy cell with undamaged instructions), the cell resets, and lives, and the program starts back up again sequencing thru step by step, and living.. and reproducing and living...

    During the aging, or stress excesses, damage happens, the UNKILL step never happens, and the predominant KILL sequence takes over..and gradually the growing older happens, as more and more information is lost..

    Interesting negative programming logic, but a very unique fail-safe to deal with damage..

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

    BabaRa (28th December 2014), lookbeyond (28th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), Pris (28th December 2014)

  23. #42
    Permanently Banned Canada
    Join Date
    3rd December 2014
    Posts
    740
    Thanks
    2,232
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    I was wondering what happened to Charles, now I know why he's been written out of the script. He died !

    I always had a problem with them as a "movement". I came home from there in tatters. Took me a few years to get over it. Now I know that I was, really, a fringe participant in a "cult".

    However, as with a lot of cults, there are things one can take away from them, and digest for future reference.

    As I watch them now, I can see how they are lost from something I've learned to be closer to since that time. They almost look like robots to me now. Their 'aliveness' is looking more and more like a demonic possession of some kind.

    Babara mentioned plastic surgery and botox. I hadn't thought of that. She's probably right.

    I'm not even looking for physical immortality. I wasn't then, either. I just tagged along with an ex girlfriend who made up her mind she wanted to go there. If I was making that decision again now, I'd stay home and let her go on her own.

    oh, there was one big spinoff from it. During the time I was there, a big event happened on their calendar which a lot of the world's big shot healing community people attended. The basic idea was " how far can healing go ? if I heal one thing and die of another ". I saw quite a few healing 'experts' struggling with the limits of their own abilities and also recognizing stuff within themselves that limited them. Even so, at the time, I felt I was miles behind any of them. Jeez, I was still nipping outside to sit by the bins to have a smoke.
    All this information is very good for us to consider for interest's sake.

    One thing that keeps coming up for me is the 'stress factor'. I do feel that stress plays a HUGE factor in aging. I'm not talking about healthy stress -- I mean unhealthy stress.

    Healthy stress, for example, would be the stress that accompanies working on a creative project and having to overcome perceived limitations -- all from the mindset of being a powerful creator.

    Unhealthy stress would be centred around fear and worry outside of myself... trauma... a sense of helplessness -- like my reaction to some perceived horrific event (like 911 [was it all Hollywood?]) or to some 'imminent world disaster' that will never happen.

    I think I can describe what unhealthy stress feels like in my own body -- it's like a vice-grip that suddenly squeezes my heart. It's actually acute and painful.

    Healthy stress is empowering and pulls me forward without any pain in my heart centre. There is a sense of urgency and feeling 'alive' in the moment. It's quite exhilarating. Time becomes irrelevant. Eating and sleeping often become secondary in importance. This isn't to say that lack of eating and sleeping is necessarily a good thing. When I am 'in the flow', I go with it.

    We all go through creative cycles. When you require food and sleep, it will 'catch up' and your body will let you know.

    Unrest

    A FIERCE unrest seethes at the core
    Of all existing things:
    It was the eager wish to soar
    That gave the gods their wings.


    ~Don Marquis

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

    BabaRa (28th December 2014), Bob (28th December 2014)

  25. #43
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    5,994
    Thanks
    36,137
    Thanked 38,587 Times in 5,966 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    All this information is very good for us to consider for interest's sake.

    One thing that keeps coming up for me is the 'stress factor'. I do feel that stress plays a HUGE factor in aging. I'm not talking about healthy stress -- I mean unhealthy stress.

    Healthy stress, for example, would be the stress that accompanies working on a creative project and having to overcome perceived limitations -- all from the mindset of being a powerful creator.

    Unhealthy stress would be centred around fear and worry outside of myself... trauma... a sense of helplessness -- like my reaction to some perceived horrific event (like 911 [was it all Hollywood?]) or to some 'imminent world disaster' that will never happen.

    I think I can describe what unhealthy stress feels like in my own body -- it's like a vice-grip that suddenly squeezes my heart. It's actually acute and painful.

    Healthy stress is empowering and pulls me forward without any pain in my heart centre. There is a sense of urgency and feeling 'alive' in the moment. It's quite exhilarating. Time becomes irrelevant. Eating and sleeping often become secondary in importance. This isn't to say that lack of eating and sleeping is necessarily a good thing. When I am 'in the flow', I go with it.

    We all go through creative cycles. When you require food and sleep, it will 'catch up' and your body will let you know.

    Unrest

    A FIERCE unrest seethes at the core
    Of all existing things:
    It was the eager wish to soar
    That gave the gods their wings.


    ~Don Marquis
    I agree there is healthy stress that moves us to creativity and action. I have been fortunate to have arranged my living situation to eliminate constant environmental stresses. Which in my experience largely results from being aligned with poor decision makers in my life. Much poor health is the result of a life of poor choices both emotional and dietary. When other are left to care for those results it is stressful, even if personally rewarding at some level for the person. When life intrudes with challenges from the void, it is usually a good stress that moves us forward in life and comprehension of it, IMO.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    BabaRa (28th December 2014), Bob (28th December 2014), lookbeyond (28th December 2014), Sooz (28th December 2014)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •