Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Immortal Body - Perfect health at a permanent age of 39, maybe?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    About a miraculous diet? Immortality with the right food and preparation?

Looking at the above "science" to find out what has to be worked with to trigger proper longevity, what comes to mind?

Iodine

Sea Salt

Vinegar

so....

What if the bowl that the ingredients were mixed in, on a fire, heated, were iron, with traces of copper... ? If there were some ammonia compounds too, how about a dash of ethanol..

ORGANIC chemistry reactions could very well be happening in the food preparations..

Where DCA (dichloroacetate an anti-cancer substance) and IAM (Iodo-Acetamide) could be created in small amounts.. Such a diet would lead to suppression of apoptosis, plus the DCA would work towards stopping certain types of cancers..

ADD IN then the right fungus mushroom, and immune boosting would occur..

ODD coincidence, maybe not, maybe without knowing the "science", natural substances combined in the right way have been leading to immortality.. !!
    Last edited by Bob, 26th December 2014 at 23:27.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Elbie (26th December 2014), lookbeyond (27th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Sooz (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    tho it may not stop you from PMing bob to help with useful references

bob, when you mentioned 'acetates as in vinegar', was that to suggest a dietary use? thanks
    I was actually answering your question as you posted

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Elbie (26th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), Sooz (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    About a miraculous diet? Immortality with the right food and preparation?

Looking at the above "science" to find out what has to be worked with to trigger proper longevity, what comes to mind?

Iodine

Sea Salt

Vinegar

so....

What if the bowl that the ingredients were mixed in, on a fire, heated, were iron, with traces of copper... ? If there were some ammonia compounds too, how about a dash of ethanol..

ORGANIC chemistry reactions could very well be happening in the food preparations..

Where DCA (dichloroacetate an anti-cancer substance) and IAM (Iodo-Acetamide) could be created in small amounts.. Such a diet would lead to suppression of apoptosis, plus the DCA would work towards stopping certain types of cancers..

ADD IN then the right fungus mushroom, and immune boosting would occur..

ODD coincidence, maybe not, maybe without knowing the "science", natural substances combined in the right way have been leading to immortality.. !!

a dashing response!

thanks muchly

----post update ----
    I was actually answering your question as you posted
    i've gathered that..useful synchronicity
    Last edited by Elbie, 26th December 2014 at 23:12.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Bob (26th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Sooz (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would wonder a bit, with a society living by the sea, who used natural sea salts, and sea vegetables, possibly different types of kelp, seaweeds, with wine which has turned (and good for cooking), would their handed down instructions, be part of the recipes which would trigger immortality, or at least really good health.. I keep thinking about certain Mediterranean areas.. Immortal Gods, Olympus? and they ate what?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Elbie (27th December 2014), lookbeyond (27th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would wonder a bit, with a society living by the sea, who used natural sea salts, and sea vegetables, possibly different types of kelp, seaweeds, with wine which has turned (and good for cooking), would their handed down instructions, be part of the recipes which would trigger immortality, or at least really good health.. I keep thinking about certain Mediterranean areas.. Immortal Gods, Olympus? and they ate what?
    one of my great grand dads died while pushing the third set of teeth
    bless him, according to family seniors who remembered,noone knew what was the illness that befell him suddenly - considering he was going strong despite pushing 101..anyway, turned out, this is what they realised on his death bed, it was the new teeth! he developed unusually high temperature (like babies do) and succumbed to it . nobody guessed a third set of teeth was something possible and assumed he was poorly due to his old age.

he lived on a farm.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Bob (26th December 2014), lookbeyond (27th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Sooz (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    one of my great grand dads died while pushing the third set of teeth
    bless him, according to family seniors who remembered,noone knew what was the illness that befell him suddenly - considering he was going strong despite pushing 101..anyway, turned out, this is what they realised on his death bed, it was the new teeth! he developed unusually high temperature (like babies do) and succumbed to it . nobody guessed a third set of teeth was something possible and assumed he was poorly due to his old age.

he lived on a farm.
    That sounds like the heat-shock stress mechanism in the cells was not turned off.. IF it were, he would still be alive me-thinks.. I'll keep that in mind with the gene triggers, which need to be dealt with properly.. tnx

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Elbie (26th December 2014), lookbeyond (27th December 2014), modwiz (28th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That sounds like the heat-shock stress mechanism in the cells was not turned off.. IF it were, he would still be alive me-thinks.. I'll keep that in mind with the gene triggers, which need to be dealt with properly.. tnx
    thanks..me too thinks he would have gone on for another good while..the familiy members were too embarrassed to call for any help considring his actual age given prevalent prejudices..they were mindul not to be laughed at by the (small) community..as cruel as it sounds.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Bob (26th December 2014), lookbeyond (27th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have seen medico established prejudices, first hand and it is not fair, that 'they' feel there is an expiration stamp placed on the bottom of one's foot with their belief of accepted death, or how useful a person is to 'society' (how about how useful to cabal).. Frankly, we can solve death and then deal with population, and housing, and food - all of which is solvable, provided those in power are reminded they work for the people, not the other way around...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Elbie (27th December 2014), lookbeyond (27th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Still looking for a cure for accelerated decrepitude, eh Bobroy?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Bob (27th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Seniors received a significant boost to their immune systems when given a drug that targets a genetic signaling pathway linked to aging and immune function.

(Source)

The mTOR genetic pathway promotes healthy growth in the young. (This is how the genetic switches work.. When the HGH is still present, mTOR works fine.. WHEN HGS is turned OFF (growing stops), and mTOR response changes.. in other words, PROPER sequencing of the switching is required, re-establishing proper cycles)..

When drugs like rapamycin are used to inhibit the effects of the mTOR pathway in mice, they "seem to extend lifespan and delay the onset of aging-related illnesses," Mannick said.

Mannick and her colleagues decided to investigate whether a rapamycin-like drug could reverse the natural decline that elderly people experience in their ability to fight off infections.

Rapamycin belongs to a class of drugs known as mTOR inhibitors, which have been shown to counteract aging and aging-related diseases in mice and other animals.
    Hi Bob, i read somewhere about a particular exercise sequence to increase HGH levels, as i read about them (the exercises) they seemed unnatural (for want of a better word) and so did not pursue it,--lb
    Last edited by lookbeyond, 27th December 2014 at 00:18. Reason: spell

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Bob (27th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Still looking for a cure for accelerated decrepitude, eh Bobroy?
    With the proper repair sequences anything is possible, including transformation into other forms, if desired.. Knowing the triggers, the sequences and the substances to be used when is the key.. The other way is purely the electronic way, using the frequency patterns instead of physical substances.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), lookbeyond (27th December 2014), Pris (27th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    I once spent 3 months in Scottsdale with these people.

http://www.peopleunlimitedinc.com/

At the time, it fried my brain, but, they might have something to say about this subject. They are hell bent on becoming physically immortal, that's for sure.
    Last edited by norman, 27th December 2014 at 00:42.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Bob (27th December 2014), lookbeyond (27th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Bob, i read somewhere about a particular exercise sequence to increase HGH levels, as i read about them (the exercises) they seemed unnatural (for want of a better word) and so did not pursue it,--lb
    WHEN to turn on what... Turning on repair gene patterns says FIX what can be fixed... Adding HGH (Human Growth Hormone), may be appropriate at the right time.. Is it needed to stimulate new cell growth, turning on protein generation? What if the mechanisms of turning on full DNA repairs were more appropriate, and within the repair sequences, one of the steps could be natural HGH generation??

Looking into the amazing gene database, there are so many abilities which can be accomplished working with what is naturally there.. No GMO needed unless one is wanting to sprout a new function for a mammal body (it has been suggested in the early days of GMO, that incorporating Chlorophyll in the back with the skin cells would let one naturally have an ability to synthesize energy from sunlight, carbon dioxide (waste from exhaling) and water..

Last edited by Bob, 27th December 2014 at 00:31.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), lookbeyond (27th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Tonz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have seen medico established prejudices, first hand and it is not fair, that 'they' feel there is an expiration stamp placed on the bottom of one's foot with their belief of accepted death, or how useful a person is to 'society' (how about how useful to cabal).. Frankly, we can solve death and then deal with population, and housing, and food - all of which is solvable, provided those in power are reminded they work for the people, not the other way around...
    i can't agree with you more on this one.

i got so close to being a premature gonner due to one such medical presumptuous assumption..i kept begging them to take my blood sample for analysis to, frankly, prove what my strong (turned out correct) diagnostics guess was, they kept throwing paracetamols at me asking me to go home and sleep it off 'because i looked good'. i felt i was on my last legs after three long weeks of not knowing where excrutiating headaches came from.
    once i finally got them to look into my blood and when the results arrived, they panicked, the note read 'plasmodium vivax' (with three exlamation marks by the lab technician) and wanted to hospitalise me there and then.. i wasn't having any of their hospitalisation , just wanted a medicine to put me back on track.
    later on, when i enquired, my doc said that although in medical journals it is EXTREMELY rare that one should develop malaria 18 months following bite exposure..i could have ended up like my great grand dad dying well before time due to prejudice.

most ironically, i live about three short miles from one of the best hospitals for tropical deseases in eu.
    Last edited by Elbie, 27th December 2014 at 01:01.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Bob (27th December 2014), Pris (27th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014), Sooz (27th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just for reference was it a combo of MALARONE and PROGUANAL HCL which terminated the latent and reactivated plasmodium? I have been exposed to both yellow fever and malaria.. not fun..

TURNING ON the repair mechanisms, dealing with parasites, dealing with cellular toxins (see the thread on detoxing), dealing with viruses (will be starting a thread on broad spectrum anti-viral substances) opens up a regimen for permanent immortality. (In actuality I looked at about 10,000 years was a workable number for rejuvenation and repair.. the odds change when unexpected accident happens, such as stupidity and arrogance by 'learnered medico' who know better...(sigh))

i can't agree with you more on this one.

i got so close to being a premature gonner due to one such medical assumptuous presumption..

i kept begging them to take my blood sample for analysis to, frankly, prove what my strong (turned out correct) diagnostics guess was, they kept throwing paracetamols at me asking me to go home and sleep it off 'because i looked good'.

i felt i was on my last legs after three long weeks of not knowing where excruciating headaches came from.

Once i finally got them to look into my blood and when the results arrived, they panicked, the note read 'plasmodium vivax' (with three exlamation marks by the lab technician) and wanted to hospitalise me there and then.. i wasn't having any of their hospitalisation , just wanted a medicine to put me back on track.

Later on, when i enquired, my doc said that although in medical journals it is EXTREMELY rare that one should develop malaria 18 months following bite exposure..i could have ended up like my great grand dad dying well before time due to prejudice.

Most ironically, i live about three short miles from one of the best hospitals for tropical deseases in eu.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (27th December 2014), Elbie (27th December 2014), Pris (27th December 2014), sandy (27th December 2014)