Thread: From Piscean to Aquarian Age

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    lol

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    " if sugar is so bad , then how come Jesus made it taste so good .."

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    " if sugar is so bad , then how come Jesus made it taste so good .."
    maybe unhealthy foods tasting good is gods way of rewarding disciplined people

lol

Also on what you believe and i really hate to burst your bubble but Sugar predates the historical Jesus by thousands of years

Now onto something completely different

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UIB9Y4OFPs

Apologies i really should know better

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    No , i was melerly quoting part of the video you posted .. i thought you would have watched it and recognised the line .. i thought it was funny.

And yes id like to get back to topic, the videos were a nice distraction , thank you.

But id like to keep hearing what is being said , i think its important however id like to offer some feedback that creeping in feminist stereotypes like , Men cant multitask and that we have to take responsability for our selves .. these things , while subtle , put people off side psychologically. What this did in real time is make me lose interest all together in reading your posts.

So i guess my suggestion , however badly worded is , please dont put men down. We can multitask, we can be responsible , we just want our women back who have been hijacked by this silly idea that we can be equal when we have been created on purpose as polar opposites. Men do men things , Women do women things .. whatever they are then thats great !

Is there equality for men ? no , we create the very arenas we want to be in and then we own them. We encourage you to do the same , men have always been there for you , we build society , just because of a few men and women that run the place into the ground , dosent mean its a mans fault .. when we speak of the evil on this planet its being driven as such by a very limited and sall number of people who do not represent the moral majority. If we let them sepperate us as friends then they will weaken us all together .. thats what the feminist movement was designed to do and is succeeding admirably.

Women were always going to become leaders and doctors and lawyers etc. And there is nothing more attractive than a woman that can do things and have pride in her career and in her femininity. We real men love that stuff.. but whats turning us away from you , which you seem to think is responsability is the very fact that your not respecting our roles any more and treating us with contempt. Forgive me for going off on a tangent , but i think its important , its not Macho ... mind you i know someone that used to say that ,,, she took over PA and ruined it ..

So please realise women are just as capable of evil , as we see glaringly today, and injustice, as men .. if you want a good example look at the rise in consumerism .. statistically women spend 4 times more on consumer products than men , this directly funds sweat shops in india and china , consumes our precious resources and puts us in a procarious position of money worship. I mean take responsability for that ?

please if you want to deliver a spiritual missive , dont interject with cultural narratives derived from social inequity. i encourage you to find a way.

Hugs

Naniu

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Naniu, had you said this instead, of what you did in the first place and later, I too would have had far more respect for where you were coming from.

Sorry, I never could understand the feminist movement, nor abide by what little they had to say, except that, I don't know how old you are, and because of that I don't know how much of all that, you lived through. I did and so my views are definitely tainted by seeing the life of us all in those days. But what I was alluding to is the fact that we have and are even more so, are going into a new age, this age is going to have as little meaning to us all as sugar and Jesus, put into the one sentence. The Piscean Age and the Aquarian age are different and if you find what I was saying is social inequity, it wasn't meant to be. It was meant to show, that we have been unaware of many of the things pointed out, and suddenly we have become aware and we are moving on, but that heritage still exists, and we still have the results of it hitting us in the face.

From 1945, till now is quite a long period of time, but if we look at what has happened in just that time, the change is astounding. Fortunately we no longer have to live like the lady next door to me, who had 12 children, because the church said they had to, or like many others too, whose husbands raced off to get drunk in the six o'clock swill before the pubs closed then went home to give their families a terrible time, because they were now drunk and they'd spent the money on beer instead of food for the family. As I said fortunately we don't have the good old days any more, but we do have what you describe and unfortunately the social inequality impedes our growth to a spiritual life. It is part of what we are now, but the Aquarian Age energies will not work the same way and they really began on the 23rd December 2014 and are going to become more noticeable after April and for 2 1/2 years after that. So I was trying to show rather than the difference between male and female, how the differences will begin to alter our lives and we need to encompass all of what was and go into all of what we find the changes bring to us. It is the knowing of how we are genetically built than can help us, not looking to find excuses or blame or beginning a war between two genders that is important. But it has been responsible for so much of the misunderstanding and lack of trying to find a better way which we had to find out.

I'm sorry if my wording put you off, but I'm afraid that your wording also upset me as well. Had, I this latest explanation, I would have gone on a completely different tangent, so I apologise, I agree with you stance in that, we have a long way to go, but that was what I am trying to point out. The change is not coming or been there it is about to make itself felt more now and the knowledge of all we need to come to is not there as yet, but has to come, and we are the ones needing to bring it to fruition. No I am not blaming the gods nor saying they are doing anything other than trying to help give us the knowledge and the spirituality to more than just the off few.

We need no disparity of ideals here, peace and hugs
    colleen

I'm sorry, but I don't have the chance of watchin any videos, so I have missed the point of what was being offered.
    Last edited by Cearna, 14th February 2015 at 02:17.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Ria (14th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    when woman and man both acknowledge their sins and faults that none is more guilty or wise than the other.

the mistakes were from but a few .. we see the men in the front line but not acknowledge the women behind them , both in the positive and the negative sine of creation.

nobody here is without guilt in terms of gender.

but we are both capable of knowing we are polar opposites with a combination to welcome the golden age of Aqarius : 0)

Hugs

Naniu

I thought i did do that with this post above , i put it politely and mildly .. these sorts of posts are not usually very effective as the subtlty is missed. the attention unfortunately comes with the the rest of the rubbish i said which in most cases does get attention. Then we can get back to being polite after the point is shown.

I get this all the time by the way .. its not your fault, i try to be subtle and polite all the time but the subtlty is too subtle i guess... then i invariably find after i let off a few crackers unfavorable attention is given... im still trying to balance this with my communication , obviously im trying to better my ways and somehow intergrate this to forum talk.

hmmm,, i thank you for your patience.

Naniu

PS the videos were silly things designed to quell a possible uproar.. but it was never going to happen. We evolve through respect , and i too must be in that equation. So point taken.

Hugs again but with more squeeze
    Last edited by NANUXII, 14th February 2015 at 02:29.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th February 2015), Ria (14th February 2015)