Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Detoxing - why and how often? Methods of choice?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    I have done this a few times ... tried several others but lacked the will.

Take the link for the details if interested ...

Master Cleanse and The Lemonade Diet

By Mike Olaski last updated on December 2, 2014

The Master Cleanse is a Juice Fast. It’s a liquid diet that provides a healthy amount of calories and nutrients specifically suited for weight loss and cleansing, all while resting the digestive system and allowing the body to heal naturally and has been tested and approved since 1940 by millions of people all around the world and is constantly reported as the most successful diet of its type.

As the originator of this superior diet once stated: “I humbly and yet proudly offer it to you, confidant that you will receive vigorous good health from its use”

Stanley Burroughs –Author of the book “The Master Cleanser“– continues to state:

“This diet will prove that no one needs to live with their diseases. A lifetime of freedom from disease can become a reality. The Lemonade diet has successfully and consistently demonstrated its eliminating and building ability.”

http://themastercleanse.org/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Bob (19th December 2014), That Guy (19th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 246 Posts
    Method of choice, I have tried a few.

What cleaned me out good was the Gum Turpentine, mms, the liver cleanses, detoxadine, zeotrex, b12, niacin, slow juicing ( used to do lots of fruits but the sugars drove me bonkers, so now its more veggies), androtrex for balancing out my hormones, oxy powder to clean out my bowels, fulvic acid ( Sun warrior) and surpisingly going Paleo is doing miracles for me ( less inflamation), all and all the effects might have been cummulative of course.

As far as the salts go, I am still a bit on the fence about that one to be honest, after all, how do the fishes do it??? Also seaweed is part of over a billion peoples diet, what does you sweat taste like?? I have seen the tests with current in distilled water, no current passed to another electrode through distilled water, but did in water with some particles in it, and as far as I know we are still an electrical system, anyway, lots of food for thought, did you know ocean water chases out parasites at a staggering rate?? check out the work of Rene Quinton, really interesting stuff.
    Last edited by That Guy, 19th December 2014 at 04:22.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Bob (19th December 2014), Calz (19th December 2014)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by That Guy View Post
    Provided that single piece of green lettuce was grown in a complete (trace) mineral rich soil instead of depleted soil of course.

Not so sure about the salts being all that bad to be honest, after all, we are a walking/talking posting bag of salt water.

Andrew Norton Webber makes a better 'argument' than I can, so I suggest checking out his website.

Here's a link to an article on SODIUM CHLORIDE on his website:

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/the-salt-conspiracy/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Calz (19th December 2014), That Guy (19th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 246 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    Andrew Norton Webber makes a better 'argument' than I can, so I suggest checking out his website.

Here's a link to an article on SODIUM CHLORIDE on his website:

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/the-salt-conspiracy/
    I know his website Pris, been there a couple of times and watched all his vids, sodium chloride is not a natural form of salt, I use Himalaya salt ( 84 trace minerals), a funny thing is though, I also sprout a lot of greens and jam them in my juicer, and I add some Himalaya salt in the water I use to soak them in so perhaps I am getting the best of both worlds now, I let the greens work the minerals in the salt for me, lol.

This is a very interesting talk by Dr david Brownstein, a good one to take or make the time to watch.

Last edited by That Guy, 19th December 2014 at 06:35.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Bob (19th December 2014), Calz (19th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Thanks Pris,

I will give this a good shot in the New Year.............as my routine will be greatly upset with the holiday season and away from home base for some it. I will buy distilled water also so that I can get the most out of the flushes

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Bob (19th December 2014), Calz (19th December 2014), Pris (19th December 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by That Guy View Post
    I know his website Pris, been there a couple of times and watched all his vids, sodium chloride is not a natural form of salt, I use Himalaya salt ( 84 trace minerals), a funny thing is though, I also sprout a lot of greens and jam them in my juicer, and I add some Himalaya salt in the water I use to soak them in so perhaps I am getting the best of both worlds now, I let the greens work the minerals in the salt for me, lol.
    I have to say, that sounds like a good idea actually... if the sprouts can assimilate the 'rock' salt from the water and turn it into an organic form. I heard that land plants have difficulty assimilating salt. Here's an article I found just doing a quick search:

http://www.brighthub.com/environment...les/89127.aspx

The 'sprouting' post you made on Shezbeth's thread reminded me how much I miss sprouting. Today, I finally soaked some lentils for a day (in distilled water of course, which, by the way, they thrive in) and will give them a couple of days to sprout (but, they already taste good). I made special jars just for sprouting. It's another habit I let slide and want to get back into.

I no longer use salt or sea salt. BUT, I still haven't given up salty condiments like soy sauce, ketchup, and mustard which I know I are bad for me. I don't beat myself up because I know that salt is as addictive as cocaine. It's much easier to increase my distilled water intake which helps to remove anything that should not be in my body anyway.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Calz (19th December 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    Thanks Pris,

I will give this a good shot in the New Year.............as my routine will be greatly upset with the holiday season and away from home base for some it. I will buy distilled water also so that I can get the most out of the flushes
    Wait until after the holiday season lol?! I hear you!

When we were moving (and during home restoration), it was close to impossible to drink anywhere near enough water. It was just too inconvenient. But, one thing we did do was continued to buy distilled water by the gallon until I could get our distiller back up and running. The best deal (here in BC, Canada) for distilled water is at Shoppers Drug Mart (look for 0 ppm on the label). If there's no limits, we'd easily buy 14 or so gallons all at once and throw them into the trunk of the car. People always look at you like you're nuts, but that's part of the fun.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Calz (19th December 2014), sandy (20th December 2014), Seikou-Kishi (19th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I take zeolite with EDTA and started foot detox ionic. 2x a week. Started with 7 amps increasing to 11amps this week. Followed a YouTube diy made one for $50. Plenty fresh fruit veggies.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LizM For This Useful Post:

Bob (25th May 2015)