Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFO UK Triangle

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Hi Birddog, thanks for bringing up that old thread on PA, somehow my intent was not clear and should have followed up. It was in reference to channels that advertize themselves as summoners, like Robert Bingham. All his videos look like balloons, not that some other channels do have valid interesting shapes. It seemed a prideful thing to announce it like there is some special power given and craft come at a beckoned call. Also wanted others to weigh in on it but it turned out different on PA with others saying they summon as well so it kind of twisted around and let it go. Maybe another term like CE-5 protocol would have been more palatable and not so authoritive. I do agree that one's mental state can play a role. I have never summoned personally, and the craft film in Oregon not only look triangle but morph and sometimes have cluster and other unique shapes.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (3rd January 2015), Birddog (3rd January 2015), Bob (3rd January 2015), samos (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Mojo,

I am Ambassador from the Galactic Confederation of Planets. I do have a telepathic link to them. The agents here have seen probably more than they want to. That is why they are here 24/7., together with what I have already told you. I have traveled in space with the Confederation, and I used to hold a position in space. I am not ET. I am human.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (3rd January 2015), mojo (3rd January 2015), Sooz (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 177 Posts
    Morning Birddog, if you have anymore input, I along with some of the others would be willing to listen and digest your experiences,

Also can you help others? with this sort of attack,

Friend you may have read my post here, and have found out that I only really have knowledge regards to my own experiences,
    one of the reasons for this is I have dyslexia, and find it a struggle taking in others text information,

So I may ask a few more questions then most, as I feel a little lost here at time's, obviously I am able to get my head around most things, and work them out like most people,
    but there's all ways the occasional time that I get foxed ha''ha''

take care Birddog regards 717...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd January 2015), mojo (3rd January 2015), Sooz (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi 717,

I also have dyslexia, from an earlier car accident. I understand

Bob is the expert here on ways to avoid some of the electromagnetics and radiation attacks. I am able to move some of the energy around, and stop some of them. Bob posted something on PA about this that is excellent. I would rather that he told you, or you can look on PA., and find it. He is the expert. .

I have to get back to you..someone is here.. Talk later. Peace and Happiness.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (3rd January 2015), mojo (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi 717,

"do your ET friends help you in any way ? if so in what way PS what part of the world is this happening to you, best wisher to you my friend for the new year,"

ET has been there when I needed them to be. When the agents were going to sell me to some aliens, actually, they said that they did sell me, but the sale was
    interrupted by an armada of the Confederation of Planets. The agents then knew this was not going to happen. But the agents are still afraid the aliens will come back for me...( the ones that they sold me too), so they are always with me. Also they don't want anyone else to have me, so they are always around. If I go out in public, they are in stealth, and there are also agents in person around me.. Some TIs call this gangstalking, but I know what they are doing. At all
    red lights, they jump out of the car until the light is green, and I start up again. I asked them why they did that. They said that they have too.

ET has popped in, and once appeared on a golden rope in my family room when I had called for help. They agents had told me that they couldn't get through, because they had a blockade, but I told them, yes they can. And, ET showed them. I think different ETs show up everythime. There are so many.

There are many different races of being on a confederation ship. Everybody gets along. It is a fine example of how we all should live. One day, hopefully, Earth
    will experience this with the Galactic Confederation in their meetings. Until that time, Earth will have to get it all together, so we can stop fighting with each
    other, and stop hurting one another. The Confederation told me that Earth would have advanced (far into the future), but for greed. It is the Greed of others
    holding us back with our advancement. They are keeping back all the cures from us, they are holding back all the free energy from us, keeping the highest
    technology from us, poisoning our food, water, and air, because they want to take back out land and property, and too many others for me to list right now.

This was a much longer post, but I was prevented from posting this as an error message came up, saying that I didn't have permission to post., that I had to log in again. I hit auto save, but I still lost most of the post. I have to go will write it again later.

Peace and Happiness

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (3rd January 2015), mojo (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanks for both post above my friend Birddog, I appreciate the feedback as well, when you was sold, what did they give for you, was it cash or some thing tech or other, I will pop over and see if I can find bobs post,
    I do have something to tell you here,

The other morning I was laying on my sofa, about 6 O'clock and in the dark, and I saw some thing gold flicker above my computer, so I switched it on to find your first post, odd hey
    tell me my friend do you ever get some sort of radio frequency tone in your head, that descends into nothing and then its has gone?? as you mentioned electromagnetic s in the above post,

Do you get any phone interference, as I get a lot of it, and lots of my deleted phone messages, return in vast numbers all weird my friend ha''ha'' lol
    take care best wishers 717...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Birddog (4th January 2015), Bob (4th January 2015), mojo (3rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, they record everything that is said. Sometimes they will block my friends and my family from calling. My sister has tried to call at times, and she got
    something that told her the call was blocked. Now I don't block anyone on my phone. I asked the agents, and they admitted to it. My friend Betty, who lives in
    MD., had her phone blocked for a week and the phone co. traced it back to FEMA. They were trying to keep us from talking. Betty has seen a lot. A bunch of us
    went down to VA.Beach for a spiritual quest and relaxation. While waiting to get into a store one morning, the girl came out and told us it would be 1/2 hr, before
    she could let us inside. We were all agreeable to wait for the store to open. The girl went to the back of the store, and came right back. She said to us," I went
    to comb my hair before opening, and I looked into the mirror, and I saw this lady looking back at me, and she pointed to me. We all just laughed...and with that, she invited us inside.

Yes, I do get frequency noises every once in awhile. They don't last long, though.

There is also an 'echo' on my phone at times. It is irritating and distracting. I am not doing anything wrong. They should not have to mess with my phone and my friends. Some of my friends they don't want me to talk to at all. They are all very nice upstanding people.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (4th January 2015), Bob (4th January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Yes I get a lot of phone trouble too, and some frequency noises, had some night terror's too, but oddly not anymore of them recently, I do sometimes get the sleep thing, when you can not awaken but you can hear everything,

I before Christmas I had a short stay in hospital, and tried to push away one of the male nurses, in the face, when he was wakening me up for my med's, I did this twice in the one night, I've had a few visits to hospital in the past, and have never done this before, as luck would have it, I never reached him, but it made us both kinda jump too, the frequency noises I've had since the age of 8/9 years, my first night terror I would have been 17/18 years, I did have a weird thing going on in my teen years though

I would be rolling around in my sleep a lot, and for the most part it felt like I would turn to the right twice, then back to the left twice, I guess like my physical body, then my spirit body would catch up a little later, or the other way around, ha''ha'' sounds nuts but this happened to me, do you have any ideas on this stuff,
    best wishers 717...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Birddog (4th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi 717,

Night terrors can have to do with past visitations or abductions. It is a reaction to an event in your life. No one knows what happened but you. Some people find release from this with hypnosis, and going back to the time of the abduction and visitation, and moving forward from there. There's nothing wrong with you, being human is dealing with a lot of 'stuff' sometimes. Sharing with others can also help. Cheers, you are not alone, and hopefully, all of the negative 'stuff' is in the past. Remember, you have a lot of friends on this board.

Peace and Happiness

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (5th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Reference to post #18...

I remember meditating with music. This particular music was of the nature that when played, I could 'feel the love energy' filling the room. I would get something with no words or very few words and use this. This way, when meditating, I could concentrate on the love feelings, and that would quiet any thoughts, as my mind was busy 'feeling the love' from the music. I would take in the love energy down through the crown chakra, and into my heart, and then out into the world. After a while, I would send it out into the universe.

This exercise is very good for raising the frequency or vibration of the person experiencing it. It also raises the frequency of the environment around them. It is a short cut to Nirvana, or the Sea of Love in meditation. It works.

After awhile, among the celestial visions, I started getting 3rd dimensional visitations from Aliens. First it was 2 Aliens who looked like the statue of "The Thinker".
    They were about 6' with blonde curley hair, very muscular, and wore some kind of drape like shirt, and and a sort of skirt type thing. It looked masculine, but a
    manner of dress from a different era. They put a funny writing on my ceiling. I remember looking at it and thinking that some of the letters looked like ours, and some looked like numbers. The number 4 looked backwards. I couldn't read it. I still, to this day don't know what they were writing. This was the first of many many visitations from other worlds.

When they first started to come to get me, and take me away, the aliens would arrive at night, and I couldn't see clearly who they were, but I went. I remember laying in my bed in the morning, and I felt so heavy....like an anvil. Every cell of my body felt super heavy, and I couldn't understand why. Then I
    thought about the aliens coming to get me the night before.....and it started to make sense. That night they came for me too. And the next day was a repeat of the same feelings. Before long, when they thought that I was ready, they came for me in the evening, while I was still awake. I was ok with it. There was no
    exam, or invasive things, and they treated me with respect, and very kindly.

Soon, there was 4 to 6 of them. There were 2 of each kind, a male and a female of each species. They were in full dress uniform...like a military uniform. They were taking me way out into space. I went through wormholes, and saw stars and planetary bodies pass by as we traveled. We traveled so fast, that the experience was so interesting just looking out the window. I saw the crystal cities at least 2 times. I remember the huge crystals that were crossed at the
    entrance. All the geometric shapes of the buildings. They took me out also to see the web of life. This is something that I personally never believed existed.
    But there it was....like a universe unto itself, lighting up the night sky. All of the lovely space beings, so kind, helpful..true friends. I found out later that I held a position with them as Tribunal Commander of the 9th sector of the universe. Now, I no longer hold this position, as I am the Ambassador, because I wanted to help Earth, and bring necessary technology to help them. The only way that they would agree to this is if I agreed to oversee the technology, and report back to them if it was abused, or misused...such as using their technology to harm others. If that happened, I have no doubt that the technology would be removed or destroyed. They told me that Earth is a baby planet, and they have a tendency to abuse (technology.) I replied that I would agree. They made me their Ambassador from the Galactic Confederation.
    Now you have the short story how it came about..and that you can understand why the agency doesn't want me to go to another part of the world. Enough talking about me...I want to see what others are up too.

Peace and Happiness.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thank you Birddog for the show of support, I've been trying to get the Hypnosis treatment, from my Dr, but no luck there yet, I may Have to go privet to get this done,

Well I am 100% certain of the facts regards to my abduction, its just a little frustrating knowing that some thing is coming in to my home, and there seems to be no real way of finding out what its all about

22. The Following User Says Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Birddog (7th January 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Boy theres one hell of a lot of information in that statement birddog, can I ask you just what the technology's are, and what these tech's do, I may have to read that a time or two to try get it in ha''ha'',
    best wishers 717...
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 5th January 2015 at 07:57.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi 717, re: post 26, Look around and try and get a doctor who has experience with abductees. They are everywhere, and maybe some other abductee in your particular area may already have a good one, or a good doctor in this from another area may know one in your area. Good luck with this.

I just edited a post on another thread about going to Orion on an overnight trip for a meeting. We would leave in the evening, bend space time, and go through 2 wormholes to get to Orion, near the 4th Belt....(now have moved meetings)...we then had our meeting, and went home. I arrived before morning. We used
    artificial gravity, and didn't need space suits. We were free to walk about the ship. I found that the ship responded to my voice.
    Once while landing in a park, an announcement came over the intercom telling everyone to move to the center of the ship. There was a beep beep beep sound
    while the shape of the ship was changing. When we exited the ship, it was an 'upright version, something completely different.

Peace and Happiness

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Birddog I've been looking and most seem to be agency based, and I don't feel comfortable with them, nor trust them for that mater. But I do Hope to find one and soon, with a little luck hey my friend,
    I do think that most folk out here, live in there own little worlds, and if they woke up with an injury, they would be happy to pass it off as nothing ha''ha'', lol

What do you get up to in your meetings with all these been's, where are you going next birddog,
    best wishers 717...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi 717, Where to find one? Well, I would maybe start with a doctor who works with abductees and maybe does research or writes books. Dr John Mack was one of these, but there are others. Even if you find one that is far away from you, they may be able to recommend someone close. Look on sites where the sell books of that nature, such as Amazon. Start there. Someone will know something. Or go to a bookstore that sells those books. You may find the information that you are looking for the the back of the book in the bibliography.

I don't attend the meetings as an Ambasador now. I am not an officer active in the universe of Federation business. When I was an officer, I went out to the
    8th sector every night. It is a lot of work to be here and awake during the day and be out there at night. They are a peace keeping force. So now you know the nature of the meetings. The only way that I could bring any of that technology to Earth is to be an Ambassador, so I changed positions to help here.

Where do I go next? That is a good question. We need to have peace talks here, and stop fighting with each other. These engineered wars for profit have to stop. We need to be the Earth family that we were always meant to be, and get along with each other, before we try and go too far into space. How can our leaders lead when someone from some agency has a gun to their head if they don't make the 'right' decision. There is a lot going on behind the scenes.

So, when other worlds look at Earth, they call us a baby planet. We have a lot of growing up to do. Some of the wealthiest people are holding us back the most, because of their greed. We can however each raise our own frequency, and that of our surroundings, one person at a time. Hopefully, this will work as the
    100th monkey effect, and take hold.

Peace and Happiness Friend

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (6th January 2015)