Thread: Captain Cramer US Marine

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Captain Cramer US Marine

This worth the time in my view,
    Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY3PjUkIqco

"Published on 7 Dec 2014
    Marine Corps: Plan to replace humanity with Mars elite DNA colony http://newsinsideout.com/2014/12/us-...ool-colonists/

VANCOUVER, BC – US Marine Capt. Randy A. Cramer, Special Section (ss) is an active duty Marine officer deployed within the civilian population of the United States pursuant to Article 21 of Emergency Marine Corps Regulations. Under authorization from the U.S. Marine Corps chain of command, Capt. Cramer is speaking out against US government policies, a secret gene-pool colony on Mars, the depopulation plans of what he calls the Breakaway civilization of the military industrial complex."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th December 2014), gardener (9th December 2014), gollum (12th December 2014), Juniper (9th December 2014), reno (15th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    that's if capt.cramer is a real life trooper.
    not in my book he isn't..my bs detectors turn hot red at a sight of him.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Cearna (17th December 2014), gollum (12th December 2014), Ria (10th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I recently watched the interview with Randy and Alfred Weber. An excellent interview, but my BS detection started buzzing too. Especially when he tried to deny that Obama and this administration isn't into gun control. That seemed quite silly, considering that this is a Marine. He should know better than that. I could very well be wrong, but the service people in my family would disagree with Capt. Cramer.

I don't like being referred to as a Surface Dweller. And Cramer, quite casually, refers to all surface dwellers as Doomed. That is, unless you vote. I understand you can purchase exo political consulting from him.

The skeptic on my right shoulder won't shut up about it. Lol.

The believer on my left shoulder hasn't said a peep. Lol.

gollumgollum

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gollum For This Useful Post:

Cearna (17th December 2014), Elbie (12th December 2014), Pebbles (9th May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Another person with a wild "out there" story, who invokes AUTHORITY, in this case his Special Secret Military Clearance ...

They get on the interview circuit, like Camelot and it's clones, and after sucking in a gullible (waking up yet?) audience that become mesmerized and wanting more INTEL, they end up with their personal website, newsletter, and consulting $ervices ... with a donation button to boot...

Viola! Now they are an INSIDER... a vetted professional LIAR, in the service of a Entertainment Mafia (might as well be the illuminati!)

Here, check out the captain's website

http://www.earthcitizenconsulting.org/

USMC s.s. is a covert Unacknowledged Special Access Program (or USAP) signed into law as a legal and covert branch of the US military in 1953 by President Dwight D. Eisenhower. USMC s.s. was mandated by President Eisenhower through the USMC s.s. special code to meet the exopolitical questions of EBE’s,(Extra Terrestrial Biological entities) and ETV’s (Extra Terrestrial Vehicles); to assist in assessing diplomatic opportunities and military threats and advise the MJ-12 committee and special study groups (SSG’s) with intelligence from a fully staffed and operational military intelligence machine, and respond to their requests for specially trained military assistance in all matters extra terrestrial.
    When I agreed to speak publicly, my security clearance was raised to a Blue/Gold-13, which has granted me full access to USMC s.s. intelligence files, and weekly briefings by Brigadier General Julian Smythe, personally.
    Brigadier General Julian Smythe???

(hey Google, who's this? Oh, never heard of him outside of Randy's testimonies? Thanks!)

I wonder if he knows a Lt. Col. Gonzalez?

I wonder if Randy is upset with Corey for stealing his material?

Why is it most people even in the alt community do not take these jokers seriously? Is it because we've seen it for years?

Why then is it that ALT media outlets parade these perfect liars on blogs and interview sites?

Laura Magdalena, Simon Parkes, Alex Collier is back at it, and the list goes on, with Corey taking it to a whole new level

For me, anyone who touches these people are fools, or they know it's Just A Show.

But if it is a show, then what season are we in? How far back does it go?

I'll have to go check up on everyone Project Camelot has interviewed. Remember all of that? All that enlightening information from insiders, with predictions that never come true? Is it madness, or targeted disinformation?

Or just show... A tabloid for the bored and disgruntled. Is there even a cabal, illuminati, or Aliens? Or just very rich people influencing politics, pretender cults, and a plasma phenomenon in our skies that still baffle pedestrian and government scientists; not to mention the hallucinations and delusions that naturally arise in humans when a new frightful boogieman or omnipotent saviour is introduced to a (sub)culture? Anyone seen Jesus or Mother Mary lately? Christians and Catholics do on the daily, and their ghosts speak fluffy words or 'unity but not before DOOM', just like our alien pals. See?

I Don't Know. But Randy Cramer sure might know, he consults with big wigs!

My duty is to assist everyone in the transitions that are forthcoming and will be required to move forward into the future. My primary duty is to offer my consulting services to executive, legislative, military, national guard and local officials, particularly law enforcement. Each of these branches and smaller branches of state will need to be prepared for the future or be victims of it. Disaster preparedness is a top priority, with a focus on Exo-invasions and/or “unnatural disasters”. I can provide detailed tactical analysis of many different species likely to be involved. As well as many other unnatural disasters that could be on the menu. Being able to disseminate correct tactical data to boots on the ground will be critical to effective response to such disasters. DO NOT RELY ON THE OFFICIAL APPARATUS OF STATE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH AT THIS TIME! They’re interest is not in your survival, it is in reducing your numbers. If you disagree and you’d like to live, you might want to take advantage of my experience in these matters.
    I'm sure he's very busy on that end, but he'll make some time for you milabs and experiencers...

On an individual basis, my experience is your experience if you need help finding your way. Being an “experiencer” or MILAB (military abductee) can be disorientating and recovering from the PTSD can be difficult and isolating. I’m available to counsel and consult to those who would like the advantage of my experience.
    And here's a sad fact. Before the MILAB meme was constructed, there were abductees. I honestly don't know if there is any reality to these reported phenomenon, but I do know that when put to study and investigation, most people who report being either or, are people who are fantasy prone, bored, and willing to live a lie. Basically, MOST abductees and MILABS are mentally ill or have personality disorders. That's a fact that many here know in their hearts, from experience, or denial. These types of people are highly suggestsble, the very people who end up in cults. Facts.

And then there are sociopaths who take up the Experiencer Mantle themselves, dig in with a network of experts (read: hobbyists; read: Avalon Back Channel), learn all about the meme and fantasies these ill people dream up, and then eventually put it all together in their own SUPER SOLDIER HISTORY!

This has been going on for a long time, before aliens, in new age cults going back to Golden Dawn Occultism, and it's sister Theosophy and Neo-Theosophy ... All of this evolved from maniacs with messiah complexes who inspire others and groups, and we get Masters, Angles, Pleiadens, Reptilians, Blue Avians... What's next?

This stuff isn't funny, if it is a scam. If you don't believe Randy and others, but believe that they are frauds, like hundreds from the past who sell spirituality and truth ... Isn't this wrong?

Taking advantage of people on lower stages of development, like an adult exploiting a child ... The very thing many whistleblowers criticize the mythical illuminati/cabal of doing (yes, there is no proof of THEM, unless you believe the actors and loons from Cooper, Springmeir, John Todd, etc., and their hosts/handlers that you all know too well)...

Isn't THIS Satanic?

I would like to revisit past and present and reemerging whistleblowers, some of whom are nearly worshipped by 'fans'. I'd like to do that here and get help. Maybe there is some truth out there, but this whole scene needs deconstructing. It's obvious to me that there is a network of fakers (who don't "poo poo" on each other, unless it's a sanctioned 'play') and support network of media(ha!) outlets that eat them up; all very dishonest.

People are too nice in this type of scene. That's how they program it.

Randy Cramer? Cobra?

Corey Goode?
    Follow the Birdies...
    The latter might be a double agent, for all we know. Think about that... ( I doubt it, but not that some are out there, and have been for a while )

-Esteban (call me Steve)
    Last edited by Steve, 16th July 2015 at 09:14. Reason: Bold

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

sarahdita85 (15th July 2015)