Thread: Ufo orb type light filled pod filmed in the uk

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 177 Posts

Ufo orb type light filled pod filmed in the uk

HI THERE ALL THIS IS A SHORT ORB UFO VIDEO, FILMED IN THE UK,
    I'VE MORE VIDEO COMING SOON THANK YOU

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

daft ada (8th December 2014), Frances (8th December 2014), Juniper (8th December 2014), mojo (8th December 2014), Woody (9th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Why are these things always so small, that could be a bloke running around a field with a torch for all we know

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daft ada For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (9th December 2014), Frances (11th December 2014), mojo (9th December 2014), Woody (11th December 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Hi THERE DAFT ADA, THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT HERE, IT DOS INTEREST ME, THOUGH I FIND IT TO BE A LITTLE FRUSTRATING,
    IN TRYING TO EXPLAIN WITH MY LIMITED CAPABILITIES REGARDS TO MY DYSLEXIA.

NEVER THE LESS I WILL GIVE IT A GOOD GO MY FRIEND.

NOW I HAVE BEEN A WITNESS TO MULTIPLE UFO SIGHTINGS, ALONG WITH MY WIFE DAUGHTER HER BOYFRIEND,
    ALSO WITH A FEW OTHER FRIENDS, SO I AM THERE FOR TRYING, TO LET THE GENERAL POPULATIONS OF THE WORLD,
    KNOW OF MY ABDUCTION AND OF MY UFO SIGHTINGS, THAT I HAVE AND STILL ARE PROVIDED SOLID EVIDENCE OF.

I'VE TRIED TO DO THIS ALL ALONE, OUT AT NIGHT HUNTING FOR EVIDENCE OF THIS PHENOMENA,
    TRYING TO RECORD IT, FOR THE BENEFIT OF MAN KIND.

OBVIOUSLY THIS WOULD INCLUDES YOU MY FRIEND, AND MAY I SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN PUTTING MY SELF. AT RISK OF INJURY CAPTURE OR EVEN DEATH,
    AND IN FACT HAS COURSED MY OWN ABDUCTION!!!.

NOW AT THIS POINT IN MY REPLY, I NEED YOU TO GIVE "ME" A LITTLE TRUST ALONG WITH SOME RESPECTED,
    SO I CAN GET TO GIVE YOU THE APPROPRIATE INFORMATION.

PLEASE LET ME ANSWER THE FIRST PART OF YOU QUESTION, THAT RELATES TO THE SIZE OF THERE OBJECTS.

THE FACTS ARE THAT THE ORBS, THAT ME AND MY WIFE WITNESSED IN THE FIELD OPPOSITE,
    TO OUR HOUSE, WERE ONLY ABOUT 12.IN TO 14.IN ROUND AND FILLED WITH BRIGHT LIGHT, WE SAW SIX IN A ROW.

WELL I MEAN! ONE SHOWED UP AT ABOUT 25.FT OFF THE GROUND, THEN IT SETTLED DOWN AT ABOUT 4.FT,
    THEN IT TRAVEL ALONG THE GROUND, TILL IT ARRIVED IN FRONT OF A ROW OF TREE'S, JUST AS IT APPROACHED
    IT INCREASED IT HEIGHT, TILL PASSING OVER THE TREES AND THEN CONTINUED, GOING UPWARDS AT THE SAME ANGLE
    TILL IT WAS OUT OF SIGHT.

THIS STRANGE PHENOMENA REPEATED IT SELF 5 TIMES, MAKING SIX IN ALL, ALTHOUGH THE LAST ONE DID HAVE A RED GLOW ON THE UNDER SIDE OF IT,

PLEASE LET ME GET BACK TO YOUR "MAN ON A HILL" COMMENT.

I KNOW THAT YOUR INTENTION MAY NOT HAVE BEEN TO COME A CROSS AS, I HAVE FLEET THEM, AND FOR THAT REASON I WILL SHOW YOU TOTAL RESPECT MY FRIEND,
    NOW PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN MY SELF HERE, AS A WITNESS AND AN ABDUCTEE I HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED A STATEMENT / STORY / BLOG, AND IT IS ON THIS FORUM, POSTED FOR "ALL TO SEE"
    ALSO I DO HAVE MORE VIDEOS TO POST HERE,

NOW I WILL EXPLAIN AWAY! YOUR "MAN IN THE FIELD" COMMENT!, FIRST I'LL HAVE TO USE OUR FRIEND SPIRAL'S COMMENT, AS ONE OF MY VIDEOS POST, AND AS A GOOD EXAMPLE SPIRAL'S COMMENT BELOW...

It's either very blurred or semi transparent like smoke, the movement is akin to a stunt kite (although its too low & too near houses) or one of those cheap electric RC helicopters that became very populay a few years ago, it could be a kid in a garden playing with one & its movement makes it even more blurred than everything else.

ON THE FACE OF THE COMMENT, IT LOOKS TO BE FAIR, AS IN THIS VIDEO IS OF A SHADOWY THING, ON THE ROOF OF AN HOUSE IN THE VILLAGE, AND THE FACT I'M ASKING FOR HELP,
    FROM THE FORUM MEMBERS, SO TO TRY IDENTIFYING THIS THING, ALTHOUGH I DID APPRECIATE SPIRAL'S TRYING WITH HIS BEST EFFORTS HERE, I DID NOT AGREE WITH HIS CONCLUSIONS,
    AS I AM THE WITNESS HOLDING THE CAMERA, AND THAT I HAVE LOCAL KNOWLEDGE HERE!!

SO HERE IS WHERE I WILL PROVE TO YOU, THAT THE WITNESS IS KING SO TO SPEAK, SPIRAL'S INPUT SUGGESTED KIDS MAYBE PLAYING IN THERE GARDENS WITH TOYS,
    AND ON THE FACE THIS SEEMS TO BE A "LOGICAL OBSERVATION", BUT MYSELF HAVING SOME WITH LOCAL KNOWLEDGE, I KNOW THERE'S NO GARDENS IN THE FRONT OF THESE HOUSE, THERE'S ONLY A ROAD THEN A RIVER,
    THEN THE ROAD, ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER, THIS IS WHERE I'M STUD WITH THE CAMERA,

SO SPIRAL HAS HELPED ME HERE, WITH THIS EXAMPLE OF THE WITNESS HAVING LOCAL KNOWLEDGE BEING KING!!!

NOW YOUR OF THE CUFF "MAN IN THE FIELD" COMMENT, THIS PLACE IN THE UK IS KNOW AS THE FENLAND'S, WHERE ABOUT'S FOR HUNDREDS OF MILES
    THE LAND IS ALMOST "COMPLETELY FLAT" WITHOUT ANY HILLS, ALSO THIS LIGHT ORB IS UP IN THE AIR, AND NOT ON A HILL!!, SO HERE AGAIN THE WITNESS WITH THE CAMERA,
    HAS PROVEN THIS CASE, NOT TO BE A MAN IN A FIELD WITH A TORCH, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO TAKE A DAYTIME PHOTO IF YOUR STILL NOT CONVINCED.

NOW PLEASE LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY, TO THANK "YOU" IN VIEW OF ALL OUR UFO COMMUNITY!!.
    WITH MY BEST WISHERS.

KIND REGARDS 717...
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 10th December 2014 at 04:26.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th December 2014), Woody (9th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ooh don't take my comment too seriously my friend it was only an observation on a completely black screen with a little light bouncing around, with no point of reference whatsoever.
    I know now you are very serious, but if you just take that video at face value knowing nothing about you, it could indeed be what I said.
    Thanks for your background, and believe me I do take it all very very seriously, I am a firm believer and a lot of the information I have seen over the last 50 years cannot really be argued with and some of the explanations the debunkers give are just plain insulting and stupid.
    Keep them coming mate.
    Last edited by daft ada, 10th December 2014 at 23:56.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daft ada For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (11th December 2014), Frances (11th December 2014), modwiz (10th December 2014), Woody (11th December 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thank you for popping back here daft ada, yes after all the work I had been doing,
    trying with little success to reveal my on going experiences, and fighting to get some real evidence,
    as you could imagine, just one comment like your first one, can be more then a little frustrating,

After all even on this forum, I have witness very similar videos posted, by other members and no sign, of this sort of negative post can be found,
    and its also true that most night shot videos, of a light in the dark sky, all look similar to mine, as most of us do not have pro night cameras, so were limited,
    this is the reason I try to get day shots,

And yes you are correct, I am "serious" About this subject, as someone /thing has entered my home, while I lay sleeping and have assaulted my person,
    and maybe my poor wife, who has done nothing wrong at all, only me going out looking to prove to the world, that's put us in this predicament,
    I HAVE Good REASON to believe THAT these UNWANTED VISITS, MAY STILL BE ON GOING!!

Sorry if I went on a little in my first post,
    for that I apologize, and are wishing you a wonderful day daft ada
    with kind regards, 717...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

modwiz (11th December 2014), Woody (11th December 2014)