Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could this be a shadow man / et, please take a quick look..

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 177 Posts
    Hi there Pris,

Thank you so very much for the sheering of your experiences, with us all here today,
    that take real strength my friend, if you would like to tell us more, then please feel free Pris,

Yes I know that feeling of FEAR, also of panic, when I go out late and alone,
    looking for UFOs and anything weird in the middle of farm land,

It sometimes get to be very Frightening for me too,
    but when I feel the compulsion, then i'm totally driven,
    to provided all community's with as much evidences as I possibly can,

Also before I could come out of the closet so to speak, in regards to this subject matter,
    as we all know there are lots of government planted people, telling deliberate distracting story's,
    that may only be half true, but have not one bit of evidence to provide as prove

So I felt driven to at lest try and prove, some or as much as I could,
    now I guess that I'm very lucky to see these things, so to catch them on film,
    this has definitely given me a lot of credibility, among the UFO and abductions community
    especially as a lot of them just don't have these sort of opportunities,

thank you again fellow truth seeker
    best wishers 717...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (7th December 2014), Pris (7th December 2014), Shezbeth (7th December 2014), Sooz (7th December 2014), Woody (7th December 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thank you Shezbeth I thing

That was one hell of a mouth full HA''HA''
    I guess it is possible that your correct,
    as I simply do not have a clue! LOL

thank you for the positive comment
    wishing you well

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (7th December 2014), Pris (7th December 2014), Shezbeth (7th December 2014), Woody (7th December 2014)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 717seethelight View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    It did seem to kind of spring up out of nowhere at the end there... weird.

I had a 'shadow creature' experience while driving at night once. That was freaky. And, I had a 'Shadow Person' experience once... and that was... frightening.
    Hi there Pris,

Thank you so very much for the sheering of your experiences, with us all here today,
    that take real strength my friend, if you would like to tell us more, then please feel free Pris,

Yes I know that feeling of FEAR, also of panic, when I go out late and alone,
    looking for UFOs and anything weird in the middle of farm land,

It sometimes get to be very Frightening for me too,
    but when I feel the compulsion, then i'm totally driven,
    to provided all community's with as much evidences as I possibly can,

Also before I could come out of the closet so to speak, in regards to this subject matter,
    as we all know there are lots of government planted people, telling deliberate distracting story's,
    that may only be half true, but have not one bit of evidence to provide as prove

So I felt driven to at lest try and prove, some or as much as I could,
    now I guess that I'm very lucky to see these things, so to catch them on film,
    this has definitely given me a lot of credibility, among the UFO and abductions community
    especially as a lot of them just don't have these sort of opportunities,

thank you again fellow truth seeker
    best wishers 717...
    Hello 717. Aww, thanks!... I've no problem talking about this stuff lol! ;D

The 'shadow creature' happened around 1991-2 in Victoria, BC. We were going for a 'midnight' drive down by the cemetary near the ocean when, what appeared to be a large, sloth-like darkness slipped down in the branches and leaves of the trees hanging directly over the road just as we drove underneath. Only I saw it. It could have been a play of the car headlights... but, I don't think so. Whatever it was, it scared the bejeezus out of me.

The 'Shadow Person' happened in 1993 in Calgary, AB. I'd never heard of 'Shadow People' back in 1993, but after I'd learned about them years later, I'm certain that's what it was. This is what happened. I was in bed by myself in a den, drifting in and out of sleep, around 3 to 4 am. Normally, my boyfriend was with me, but he was doing a midnight shift for one week during the Christmas rush. So, I wasn't used to being alone.

As I was going in and out of sleep, I started to feel very chilled and frightened -- intensely frightened... for no reason. I felt pins and needles, a loud rush of noise in my head and then 'POP!' -- I had my first OBE. (It's important to note that I didn't know much about those at the time.)

The room was very dark and there was a window to my left. I floated up into the left corner of the room feeling rather exhilarated despite being frightened. Now, I didn't care. I was too amazed. There I was -- like a spider -- touching the ceiling, and turned myself around as I 'hung' there looking down at the room.

After awhile, I began to float back down towards the foot of the bed. As I came down onto the bed, I became aware of what appeared to be a 'hooded' figure sitting there next to me. It was blacker than black -- darker than the surroundings. There was no detail... just an outline. As I looked at it, I was more curious than anything.

It took a moment before I realized it was sitting between me and my body and a shock of fear tore through me. In an instant, I was yanked back into my body where I lay, paralyzed (I don't think I was familiar with sleep paralysis yet). Scared to death and unable to move, it took what seemed an eternity before I was able to move my arm to reach up above my head and turn on the light (I had a fluorescent bulb -- you had to push and hold the 'on' button until the light 'kicked in')... It took forever... but, finally, the light came on. And, there I was, alone in the room -- absolutely scared to death. I slept with the night light on for the rest of the night.

The following night, I was alone again, falling in and out of sleep when that chilled sensation, pins and needles, intense fear and sound started to build up again. I thought, 'Oh, no! Not again!' So, I forced it to 'Stop!' and turned the light on again. From that point onward, I always slept with a night light on.

For several days, I was hypersensitive. While in bed as I was falling asleep, I was able to hear noises/talking on the other side of the building as if I was right there.

There's more to the story, but that ought to do it for now.
    Last edited by Pris, 7th December 2014 at 09:14.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (7th December 2014), Frances (7th December 2014), john parslow (7th December 2014), ronin (7th December 2014), sandancer (7th December 2014), Shezbeth (7th December 2014), Sooz (7th December 2014), Spiral (7th December 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    That was fascinating Pris,

It sounds like it was a very frighting thing to have experiences,
    and I to hate that sleep paralysis, it so horrible,

thanks for sheering it with us all, and when your ready to complete,
    we will be waiting.
    best wisher REGARDS 717...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Frances (7th December 2014), Pris (7th December 2014), ronin (7th December 2014), sandancer (7th December 2014), Woody (7th December 2014)

Thanks
    Well thank you for sheering your experiences, with us all here to day, was it a frighting an experiences, or did you find it to be more of a positive one?
    The strange thing about my experience was that it wasn't frightening. As soon as I gasped the thing pouffed. I think it was too much of a surprise and too interesting to be afraid.
    Last edited by 161803398, 14th December 2014 at 01:59.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (14th December 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Morning, looks like you have me on the hook so to speak, ha''ha'' would you be so kind 161803398, to tell me of this encounter,
    It would be so appreciated,
    thank you for calling best wishers,
    regards 717...