Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christian-esque Experiences

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    K
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    You're right; "hallelujah" is a combination of hallelu ("praise", plural command) and "jah" which is a short form of the name "Jehovah" found as part of a larger word (as in the names Zachariah and Joel, etc.)

"Jehovah" is a proper noun whereas "el" is an ordinary noun. That is to say, "Jehovah" describes a particular entity whereas "el" describes one of a class of entites (elohim). The distinction is like those between ese and Wotan, deus and Jupiter and kami and Ameterasu, and so on.

If you wanted to remove the "Jehovah" connection effectively to say "praise god, but Jehovah isn't god", you could just swap those two elements and have it as halleluel/hallelu'el.
    Thank you for that, I can now enjoy it with that augmentation

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st December 2014), Frances (2nd December 2014), gardener (30th November 2014), Moonlight (2nd December 2014), Seikou-Kishi (30th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    To emphasise a point, I literally just asked AAMichael to stop a plane chemtrailing, and hand on my heart the "SECOND" I asked this the plane instantly stopped spraying, and I do mean instantly.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (2nd December 2014), Cearna (3rd December 2014), Frances (2nd December 2014), Moonlight (2nd December 2014), Ria (2nd December 2014), sandancer (3rd December 2014), Spiral (2nd December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Mark View Post
    To emphasise a point, I literally just asked AAMichael to stop a plane chemtrailing, and hand on my heart the "SECOND" I asked this the plane instantly stopped spraying, and I do mean instantly.
    I believe you.
    Thank him from me.
    Would he like to take care of the rest of them?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd December 2014), Frances (2nd December 2014), Mark (2nd December 2014), Moonlight (2nd December 2014), sandancer (3rd December 2014), Spiral (2nd December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    RIA! Heretic!!!

But you make a good point.

Maybe if every one did this....?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (2nd December 2014), Cearna (3rd December 2014), Frances (2nd December 2014), Moonlight (2nd December 2014), Ria (2nd December 2014), sandancer (3rd December 2014), Spiral (3rd December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Since I have been trying to align With the higher dimensions, by asking to basically, I have noted an alarming increase in synchronicity.

For example, I have been asked to dress up as Santa for the next two weekends at a family's business to sit with the children and do what Santa does. The problem is there is so many times I can say ho ho ho, so I thought up the idea of learning to do some balloon sculpturing ONLY yesterday.

I was desperately hunting down where I could buy some balloons for twisting last night but found nowhere.

As it is this Sunday, my hopes were dwindling fast even by today. At work I dropped in a huge Christmas Hamper that staff from a local old people's home for dementia victims had all put together. These hampers are then to go to a local housing charity who give them out for Christmas to the needy.

Anyway I just happened to mention it in passing to a friend who is helping me to organise these hampers about needing twisting balloons. In a couple of hours I had agreed to meet someone who had some on my route home from work.

I now have a huge waist bag holding hundreds of different coloured balloons, seven boxes full of different types of balloons and a hand pump and a five foot standing pump that inflates in seconds. All of this was lent to me no questions asked and did not cost me a penny!

There are good souls in this world, many many of them, I believe asking to be aligned to the higher dimensions allows spirit to work through our lives in remarkable ways.
    Last edited by Mark, 2nd December 2014 at 18:53.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (2nd December 2014), Cearna (3rd December 2014), Frances (2nd December 2014), Moonlight (2nd December 2014), Ria (2nd December 2014), ronin (2nd December 2014), sandancer (3rd December 2014), Spiral (2nd December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    OMG!

I used to party hard, now I'm making hampers and balloon hats....

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (2nd December 2014), Cearna (3rd December 2014), Frances (2nd December 2014), Moonlight (2nd December 2014), Ria (2nd December 2014), ronin (2nd December 2014), sandancer (3rd December 2014), Spiral (3rd December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Mark View Post
    OMG!

I used to party hard, now I'm making hampers and balloon hats....
    Thanks for that! Now I can't get David guetta's "I just wanna make you sweat" out of my head, only sweat is replaced with "balloons" and I have your image in my minds' eye, keen.

On a serious note though, I thought synchronicity was kinda a yawn done deal for me as it has become so second nature and frequent over the last 13 odd years. It was akin to an old friend who's behaviour was/is endearing yet predictable, but not so now. I've never known it amped up to this level and I raise a glass to your experiment with Mickey. I have absolute success with Uriel but as a cautionary measure its wise to emphasise that they will ignore those who extract the urine out of them and ask frivolously for petty favours that don't come from the heart and from a perspective of the greatest good. "I really want a pay rise" ain't the best way to introduce yourself to anyone let alone the likes of these....equally so they are not here to solve humanities problems, reality check, sorry about that guys. That's our job. Yet they will help when soulfully requested.

Just be careful not to accept those sent to you by others.....

I salute you brother, as ever.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd December 2014), Frances (2nd December 2014), Mark (3rd December 2014), Moonlight (2nd December 2014), ronin (2nd December 2014), sandancer (3rd December 2014), Spiral (3rd December 2014), Tribe (3rd December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    Thanks for that! Now I can't get David guetta's "I just wanna make you sweat" out of my head, only sweat is replaced with "balloons" and I have your image in my minds' eye, keen.

On a serious note though, I thought synchronicity was kinda a yawn done deal for me as it has become so second nature and frequent over the last 13 odd years. It was akin to an old friend who's behaviour was/is endearing yet predictable, but not so now. I've never known it amped up to this level and I raise a glass to your experiment with Mickey. I have absolute success with Uriel but as a cautionary measure its wise to emphasise that they will ignore those who extract the urine out of them and ask frivolously for petty favours that don't come from the heart and from a perspective of the greatest good. "I really want a pay rise" ain't the best way to introduce yourself to anyone let alone the likes of these....equally so they are not here to solve humanities problems, reality check, sorry about that guys. That's our job. Yet they will help when soulfully requested.

Just be careful not to accept those sent to you by others.....

I salute you brother, as ever.
    I thought getting rid of chem trails would be worthy for all animals insects and plant life.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd December 2014), Frances (2nd December 2014), Mark (3rd December 2014), Moonlight (2nd December 2014), ronin (2nd December 2014), sandancer (3rd December 2014), Spiral (3rd December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    I thought getting rid of chem trails would be worthy for all animals insects and plant life.
    There's that victim human state again though isn't it? Get someone else to sort out our problems, poor me, poor us. How about we, as a species see the light and get it to stop? That's what we should be doing and it directly sidesteps free will. We have inflicted this on animals and we should sort it out. That's out job and responsibility. Ok so the animals didn't ask for it....unfortunately for them they are trapped upon a ball flying through space with us. Unfortunately for us, we are trapped on a ball flying through space having our own free will imposed upon by "higher" life forms. That is their problem to sort and ours to press.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th December 2014), Frances (3rd December 2014), Mark (3rd December 2014), Moonlight (6th December 2014), Ria (3rd December 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    The one I call Master, some call Jesus, some call Rama, so many names that one has had as he has woven through the timelines in and around this material cosmos. More than once, I have been working with my pagan compatriots, only to see through the energies they gather and find him winking back at me. There is no good done upon this earth, or around this star, or in this galaxy, that he does not have his hand in. Indeed, we are in his hands, and safe. It is not a man who died on a cross, who leads me and informs me (the spiritual gifts I know for myself were all through being in cahoots with him) but it is a cosmic Christ who was before this material universe and even still is within it and without it. I could go on and on, but likewise this is something that I hold very close to heart, and I make no wanton display of. But, I will finish to say, my confidence and my comfort are complete, the love of universe for me is me looking back at me from the point of perfect ending.

Rock On Redneck ET Jesus, who flies around in a UFO that looks like a rusty old early 80s Camero. (My personal irreverent myth)
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd December 2014), Cearna (4th December 2014), Frances (3rd December 2014), Mark (3rd December 2014), Moonlight (6th December 2014), Ria (3rd December 2014), sandancer (3rd December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    There's that victim human state again though isn't it? Get someone else to sort out our problems, poor me, poor us. How about we, as a species see the light and get it to stop? That's what we should be doing and it directly sidesteps free will. We have inflicted this on animals and we should sort it out. That's out job and responsibility. Ok so the animals didn't ask for it....unfortunately for them they are trapped upon a ball flying through space with us. Unfortunately for us, we are trapped on a ball flying through space having our own free will imposed upon by "higher" life forms. That is their problem to sort and ours to press.
    from the view of your high horse pray tell what have you done about chem trails. Like the animals I didn't ask for it, I'v done a good deal of bitching about it and passing information on to inform.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th December 2014), Mark (3rd December 2014), Moonlight (6th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    from the view of your high horse pray tell what have you done about chem trails. Like the animals I didn't ask for it, I'v done a good deal of bitching about it and passing information on to inform.
    I can't offer a view from my high horse since I'm not on one Ria, I'm speaking idealistically. I didn't ask for it either. Bitching and informing is often all we can do, at least it's something.

Please see pm as I won't argue with accusations on this forum. Thanks.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th December 2014), Mark (3rd December 2014), Moonlight (6th December 2014), Ria (3rd December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I didn't make any accusations as far as I'm aware, some teasing maybe, obviously didn't trigger one of your inspirational witty retorts.
    My bad.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd December 2014), Cearna (4th December 2014), Mark (3rd December 2014), Moonlight (6th December 2014)