Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 717seethelight UK NEW UFO CLOUD COMMUNICATION PHENOMENA, & ABDUCTION

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 177 Posts

717seethelight UK NEW UFO CLOUD COMMUNICATION PHENOMENA, & ABDUCTION

Well please let me start with a big Hello to you all, my name is Archie, i'm 53 years man, I live in the UK in the east of England, I have not called here and posted to debate my true life experiences, but to tell you all about my weird happenings, regards to the local UFO activity, and what I believe/Know to be contact, along with my abduction, and how this came to be, before we start I am a dyslexic also some one has messed with the blog a little but I think it still works OK.

717seethelight UK NEW UFO CLOUD COMMUNICATION PHENOMENA, & ABDUCTION
    Finding UFOs In England / 717seethelight / The Light

Hello and welcome to my blog, the three above Titles are in fact my name's on various site's,
    all created in an effort to releases my very own true life UFO ET and now abduction experiences, also the efforts that have been made, to stop me talking to those of you, who maybe interested in regards to the UFO subject matter.

My name is Archibald, I am 53 years of age, I was born 1961, today's date is 28/08/2014. I live in the UK
    my YouTube channel is called (717seethelight) my Alien Existence my name is (the light)
    and on the Dailymotion, my channel is called (Finding UFOs In England) you are welcome to go visit any or all three sites, to view all my related video's most of are available on YT.

I have just lived through the most stressful five years of my life to date, from 2009 to present day 2014,
    now I guess that I need to explain myself, this is going to be most difficult for me, but not for the obvious reasons regards to the abduction, but the fact I suffer with Dyslexia, and have lived with the shame of being illiterate, so please please forgive me if my grammar and spellings are less then perfect. thank God for the spell checker hey ha''ha''.

Ever since my arrival here in this location, at an address near Wisbech in the UK pe14###
    life has become so difficult, please let me Explain my self. I live in a rural area there's only ten houses, then its farming land and fields all around, One of the neighbors who had a history
    of being a bullies tuck a dislike to me and my family and set about a massive attack of the hate crime of harassment, that involved a mass of false complaints & reports,to our landlord the Environmental health, the R.S.P.C.A. the Police, we had threats of violence and were driven of the road on several occasions, well over 300 incidences, so I put all of my focused on our ET friends! as much as a distraction, thought I was very interested to what I was witnessing on a daily bases.

Firstly I had witnessed some strange white lights in the distance, they seemed to be floating above one an other, stretched out in a horizontal line, this happened wile I was out walking with my dog's, somewhere around late September early October of 2009. but I came up with the idea, that they were helicopters, about 8 of them doing this up and down left and right movements, although I couldn't here a sound, but the light looked similar to the one's I had seen on the police choppers, and there is a RAF bases near by so I let it go.

A day or so later on return from a walk with the dogs, with a young local man neighbor, just as we approached my home, he noticed an small light, coming along the roof line, along the row of our ten houses, and he pointed it out to me, we watched as the object approached till it was over my house, the light it self was only small, then as it come over our heads, it suddenly did a snaking movement and blinked out.

This was very odd but we did not dwell on the subject for long, and we went in to my house,
    the next evening we set out as perusal, then something very weird happened, as We set of
    out of my house with the dogs, I saw a large red light in some local woodlands, next to my house,
    the light it self was a dark red, and about 25/30.ft wide 8.ft high, and resembled a very large panoramic screen, my reaction was to duck down out of sight, next to my hedgerow, and to frantically wave out of my house the young neighbor, so he could witness this for him self.

unfortunately he did not get to see it, as the light was now gone, here is where it gets a little weird,
    as we set out up the road, and was talking about the light I had just seen, we was slowly walking
    up our road with the dogs, with the woodland to our right, as we looked at the trees where I had seen
    the red light, all of a sudden a bright light come beaming out of the woodlands, much like a bright spotlight.

This in fact made me feel some what uncomfortable & intimidated, so I made the suggestion that we walked in a different direction, and to my relief the young neighbor was in agreement.

Lets go to the next day, on our return from this walk, as we arrived op posit the location of the woodlands, I tried to have some fun with my new friend Paul my new neighbor, I then made an out loud request to what ever we saw in the woods the day before, and I asked if they could do something, or show us something, or come take my friend Paul, as he would like them to probe him, ha''ha'' he got a little panicky at my suggestion, so we set of down the road, I then found my self in a little bit of a daze as we walked towards my home, then all of a sudden from behind us and over our heading, up in the air a white baseball size light, suddenly shot up to and over the top of my house, and blinked out, I would say this small UFO was a fluorescent light filled objected, white but not glowing bright. something like a energy bulb!!

The above report is only a very small peace of my ongoing experiences, with these life forms and my abduction.

In short' after these events I went out, in search of these ET's & UFO's, and in doing so opened up a can of worms, I would talk out loud to try and make more contact, with these so called ETs, I'd ask for friendship and photo opportunity, for a long time I did feel that they were toying with me, in a friendly way, also often I would ask them to call out side of my home, so that I could get some evidences of such happenings, but I guess that I did in fact set my self up to be ABDUCTED, with all of the kind offers that I had made to them, to come pay me a visit.

There are two groups of people, who claim to have had some sort of contact with ET's, one of these are known as Contactees the other are Abductees.

Contactees claim to have some sort of two way conversation with the ET's, normally through a telepathic type of communication. and often report of the ET are showing concern, regards to the human race's behavior.

Abductees on the other hand, like me are totally unwilling victims, of such a massive event in there lives, and tend to find out later on in their life's, after finding scares on their person / body's, some have missing time events, wiles others find them selves being abducted from there beds, during their nights sleep.

Now to most people this sounds fantastical and fantasy like, as we only tend to believe in things we are able to see with our own eyes, and I for one would agree with this sort of thinking, that was until I was a victim of the Growing abductions, that are taken place through out the world today.

Now please let me tell of my unwilling abduction.

Just like many others' one morning I awoke back in and around December 2011 / January 2012
    its hard to give an exact date, but it was most definitely within two weeks, of these dates given above.

Well I awoke' and rather oddly, just as I opened my eye, the very first thing that I saw, was my thumb nail on my left hand, and I noticed that about one quarter of the nail, on the in side next to my finger was ''black'' from the tip to the quick, even weirder was that the second that I noticed it, having only glanced at the nail, was my own ability to come up with an explanation, for the nail being black, and that I believed my self, I never gave it a second thought, not even to think about it, at least not for some weeks, even though the nail remained partly black.

As I opened my eyes, the first thing that popped in to my mind, was that I had some guttering sealant
    from work that the whole family had been doing, on our new dogs kennel, now you would most likely think that could well have been the course of the black nail.

Then I sat up in bed reach for my seeing glasses, then put them on and got dressed, and looked at the nail once again, touch it and it felt hard but there was no pain, so I reach for my walking sticks, and got on with my day.

Now some days / weeks later, I noticed that at the bottom of my thumb nail. where it was black, there was a now a hole appearing, and over the next few days, I would find it uncomfortable as I would keep catching the nail around this hole, on clothes towels, then out of the blue and strangely, I tuck a good closer look at the nail, I looked under neath the nail, only to be shocked by my finding, for the first time I looked under my nail, there was dry blood shockingly, so then all of a sudden, I felt pain in my thumb, the pain was only stile but it was there, sort of sickly mild but constant......

As you can probably guess, the alarm bells were ringing so very loudly in my head now,
    so I sat down and tried to work things out, by going back to the start and asking my self certain thing.

As now I am feeling more than a little afraid, trying to work thing out over some time days and months, I would slowly get there.

So I went back to the beginning, to the morning that I awoke To find the partly black thumb nail, then set about work out how I could have come up with that stupidly wrong diagnoses. in regards to the gutter sealant, then I realized that I must have had this stupid concept put in to my head some how!!.
    it also made me think about the possibility that these things have been watching me?

Well I sat and pondered just how could I have come up with the sealant idea, as I did not do any of the work with the sealant, and the hard part was that the dogs kennel had been finished some days / weeks earlier, and even stranger I never did use any of this sealant other then cut the tip off the plastic tube's, then passed them to my son in-law.

Then I know I would have washed my hands, lets not go forgetting my wife, she would not have let me get in bed with a tar like substance on my hands, ha''ha'' hell no were not tramps.

Then I started to think a bout the night terrors, that I had been having for some time now, I remember seeing something about abductees have such things happen to them, in their reporting of such like abductions.

Then out of the blue it hit me, I remembered back to watching a TV program, some years ago in the UK, the TV show was called 'This Morning' the show would start mid morning around 10:30 A M,
    this programs was hosted by a married couple, Richard Maddley & Judy Finnidan, the program it self was a current affairs type show, with fashion news and any interesting, subject's like ghost. UFOs. and a whole lot of other stuff....

This days show that I referred to, tuck place around 1989/ 1990 at a guess, at the time I was all alone in my mothers house, when on their show a guest hypnotist, would give the views a demonstration, then invited everyone sat at home to take part in the show, by standing up in front of their TVs, he then processed with his act of sorts, so as I was all alone in my mums house, I tuck part in the demonstration being offered, and stud up closed my eyes as this guy suggested.

Then he went about telling us what to do next, he told us to put our arms out to our sides in a Crucifixion style stance, with our eyes closed, he then suggested we had a large elastic band around both wrist, before he had finished his sentence, and to my shock & horror, my hands touched in a pretty firm way, and made me jump somewhat.

I remember feeling shocked and sort of frightened, that I was so obviously and incredibly easily open to suggestion, as well as the speed of my response, it was overwhelmingly fast, but I soon had forgotten all about this happening to me.

And now I was feel a little paranoid, maybe everyone who tuck part was being watched, ha''ha'' and somehow they could see just who could be easily controlled, after all if there are life form living here on with us here on earth, and they can enter ones houses without anyone's knowing, or knowledge of such an event ever happening, well any thing must be possible, don't you think.

Now so that some of you get to understand my thoughts here, Just think only 100 years or so, we had no radio or TV no Internet, phones, no mobile phones, and so on, where now millions of people come in to your homes, houses, bedrooms, the bathrooms, and more!!.

So maybe we all should be a little paranoid ha''ha'' but of course I'm only playing here, still I'm trying to give you all a better idea of the possibility of my concept, as I now try to make sense of these things for my self.

Lets me put it this way my friends, they tell us the earth has been here for millions of years!! and that the Human race, have only been here for maybe a few thousand years or so, now we add the fact that space and planets are all around us, in every direction possible, and have been for millions billion and trillions of years. and that space and planets go on for ever, and in every direction.

Well if we the humans only over about 100 years or so, can come up with technological break through's, that can travel around our own world, go from house to house, traveling through glass bricks wood metals water and air, into outer space, can you imagine or even guess what tech, an advances other intelligent life forms could have developed, over billions of years, so I think that we need to wake up, to what is happening here on our planet earth, and stop letting our government scientist keep lying to us.

Here's where I attempt to explain the reasons why, I believe that the CIA MI5 MI6 and maybe other governmental agencies / black opp's group's, are actively holding me and other's back, from the public view.

And I try and revile how they achieve there objectives , with the black budgets, it is a fairly simple thing to do, with the age old and first line of the defense, that we will call the goal keeper, with his safe gloves to say catch the ball, just in case of a bad back pass.

Its fairly common knowledge allegedly, that all of the above agencies, employ an small army of people, from the news papers and TV news media, along with program makers, now please do not go worrying, these folk are not JAMES BOND type agent, ha''ha'' ho no these sic f###s, do it for the tax payers money's, that's £ & $ some may even be open to black mail, regards to something sick that they have taken part in, then other agent's hole the evidence, of their sick and deprave acts, like perverted sex acts with kids, animal, dead people, and so on!!

Right the first person who would be perfect to have in their team, would be any owner or the CEO's
    after all if the agents can control him / she, they would have overall control, so I guess you would call them the team manager, then they need the editors who has no trouble cutting out anything that he is told to, he cut it out and bins it. these are midfield players who help defend and create attacks, after all the best form of defense is to attack,

The presenters / News readers, these agent are the goal keeper, they don't have the power to cut out the report's but have the power of a smile, scoff, role their eyes, and other physical gesture, so to imply the story is unbelievable, and that the teller is maybe mentally unstable or deluded.

Then there are the fields agents / center forwards strikers / operatives / these weird people work
    on the net and in the street, I have never knowingly seen or spoken to one of these agents, well out in the STREET, but I have on the net on various sites like, YouTube / Google / and a list of so call UFOs reporting sites,

Some of the people on YouTube are in fact agents, working for the above agencies, they act like victims of similar happenings, or of interested party's, but then spend all there time talking to you
    on other subjects, and some will send you Bull **** photos and videos, so you as a friend give these Bull **** items, a positive comment, so not to upset there feelings as a friend, but when you comply with this form of attack, you your self start to look not credible, and when you start to see through them, you will see passive aggressive behaves from them to,

I have seen these so called help groups, for the victims of abductions phenomena, offering help and support to the victims, the"abductee's"even here we see the agencies at work, looking for the weakest and most vulnerable, then setting them up to project on to the public, that all Abductee's have mental health issues, you'v seen the one's, like I sleep with aliens, my mum is an alien, Iv got alien DNA and so on,

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS.

Thank you all.

Archibald.

I have some video to post and will do this shortly
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 26th November 2014 at 18:26.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

777 (25th November 2014), boja (25th November 2014), Calabash (25th November 2014), Catsquotl (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), gardener (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), jimmer (25th November 2014), Mark (25th November 2014), mojo (25th November 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Sooz (25th November 2014), Spiral (25th November 2014), Spiral of Light (15th February 2015), The One (25th November 2014), Tonz (25th November 2014), Woody (25th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Well done on opening up about all this. Although I haven't experienced anything remarkable myself, a lot of people who have say not only did it shake the foundations of their world but they then had to deal with common incredulity and disbelief, so that, while trying to rebuild a sense of their world, and their own integrity, the very people they should be able to trust at least to some extent, are tearing down their attempts to reconstruct.

As for the dyslexia, you seem to manage very well. Fortunately I have dyslexics in the family, so am used to making sense of words that have been through the tumble dryer.

I can't resist asking , which team do you support?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (25th November 2014), Calabash (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), jimmer (25th November 2014), Mark (25th November 2014), mojo (25th November 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Spiral (25th November 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Thanks for this Archie. My initial questions are:

a. Did your neighbour have the same experience as you?
    b. You must have shared this with your wife - what was her take on it?
    c. What happened next . . . . . ?

@ kk: Arsenal just for the record, although your question wasn't to me. And please don't mention the recent match with ManU
    Last edited by Calabash, 25th November 2014 at 12:20.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), jimmer (26th November 2014), KosmicKat (26th November 2014), Mark (25th November 2014), mojo (25th November 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Spiral (25th November 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Hi .........kat ha''ha'' sorry I could not resist that one,

please accept my sincere thanks, for your nice positive feedback, I must say that you don't wont this sort of remarkable thing, to happen to you ha''ha'' god no,
    I dream you get the golden things my friend,
    yes you have seen that over the last five years on the computer i have made some fine progress regards to my three rrr's
    but its still take me time to post any mail unless it just yes or no ha''ha'' and my vocab is always stretched but the "spell checker" is a fine thing,
    and the Google, to find out if I have the right words, THIS means ITS VERY HARD FOR ME BUT I do try hard
    take care, team are you talking football?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Calabash (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), jimmer (26th November 2014), Mark (25th November 2014), mojo (25th November 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Spiral (25th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    Hello 777seethelight thank you for posting, I would so like to see your videos, any chance of you posting them soon?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (28th November 2014), Calabash (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), jimmer (26th November 2014), Mark (25th November 2014), mojo (25th November 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Spiral (25th November 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    The young man who walked my dog with me, he SAW THE WHITE LIGHT BEAM OUT OF THE TREES AT US, AND THE UFO ORB THE DAY BEFORE AND THE SMALL WHITE BALL OF LIGHT, THAT CALLED ON REQUEST, THEN HE AND HIS FAMILY MOVER AWAY NOT RELATED TO THE UFO'S as for the others I don't talk to them, but i'm guessing not,

THE WIFE SEE THE LIGHT ORB AT TIME AND SHE IS AFRAID OF THIS STUFF, BUT SHE DON'T BELIEVE THE ABDUCTION OR SHE DON'T WON'T TOO.

NEXT I GOT TO FILM SOME CLOUDS, THAT SEEM TO REACT TO MY REQUESTING, and I have this on video, ITS STILL ON GOING HERE
    THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK REGARDS Archie

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Calabash (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), gardener (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), jimmer (26th November 2014), KosmicKat (26th November 2014), Mark (25th November 2014), mojo (25th November 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Spiral (25th November 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    By the end of the day or early tomorrow, thanks for your positive interest

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Calabash (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), jimmer (26th November 2014), mojo (25th November 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014), Spiral (25th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    how's your thumb these days, 717?
    any lasting effect?

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (25th November 2014), Calabash (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), gardener (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), mojo (25th November 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014), Spiral (25th November 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    ITS OK, ACCEPT FOR BEING DEPRESSED ON THE ONE SIDE, WHERE THE BLOOD WAS, I THINK I HAVE SOME PHOTOS I AM TRYING TO FINE THEM TO POST AS WELL
    THANKS jIMMER
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 4th January 2015 at 19:09.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Calabash (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), gardener (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), jimmer (25th November 2014), mojo (25th November 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014), Spiral (25th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Thank you for sharing what you have so far 717.

Do you feel as an abductee, that you have been targeted or selected at random?

Or, simply because you asked to be contacted, albeit it as a joke at the time, given the state of your mind with the constant harassment you were on the receiving end of?

I say that because the weirdest experiences I have ever had, have always coincided with a particular state of mind at the time.

regards

Russ

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (25th November 2014), Calabash (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), gardener (25th November 2014), jimmer (25th November 2014), mojo (25th November 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Spiral (25th November 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Hi Russ nice to see you again, I think may because I went out trying to get there attention, by way of the touch light and the green laser, some time I would shout out and ask what they doing ? as foolishly I used to try and get noticed, my mind has always been on the bloody side of things, bloody minded ha''ha'' but we still live and learn my friend, but these thing may have seen what was going on who knows, I hope this help you, and I will be posting some videos soon
    best wishers to you Russ.
    kind regards Archie

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Calabash (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), gardener (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), jimmer (25th November 2014), mojo (25th November 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014), Spiral (25th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    I have a question that I hope you don't think is flippant, what makes you think that the things you are seeing are Alien beings and not some Earth related paranormal manifestation ?

I am only asking because of the contents of this thread & a book mentioned on it, (The Eighth Tower ) http://jandeane81.com/threads/4277-John-Keel-Adventurer

The above thread may help to make sense of what is going on, because the acres of UFO & ET related stuff on the net won't. (Talking from personal experience )

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (25th November 2014), Calabash (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), gardener (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), jimmer (26th November 2014), sandancer (26th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Very interesting point you make here me think, if you have read all my story I tell of not knowing if there so called ET's or something from within the planet, as I have witnessed them shoot down in to the earth, and pop up out of the earth too,
    Iv had some up close encounters too, maybe 30.ft above me, the orb type thing is solid in it looks, sort of class like but not so shining, oval in shape about, 2.1/2 ft tall there about's, they make no sound! well not that we can hear,
    ALSO I can not see a spiritual emerge, having to operate and implant some thing in my thumb!! WELL I THINK THAT'S WATT WAS DONE. but having Said that, I am no expert so anything is possible!!
    PS WE HAVE HAD LOTS OF paranormal activity in the past, and I am a practicing spiritualist.

Thank you for your interesting question,
    I will be posting some videos evidences soon
    kind regards 717
    Last edited by 717seethelight, 3rd December 2014 at 07:29.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Calabash (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), sandancer (26th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Spiral (25th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    PS WE HAVE HAD LOTS OF paranormal activity in the past, and I am a practicing spiritualist.
    Man, you've got to get that book, The Eighth Tower by John A Keel !

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (25th November 2014), Calabash (25th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), sandancer (26th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    I will, only if you saying its very good though,
    thanks Spiral your a star,

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 717seethelight For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th November 2014), Frances (25th November 2014), Highland1 (25th November 2014), sandancer (26th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014)