Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should we back-off from the chipping away at the pedophile muckiness??....

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    I agree with the one, we must fight and keep on fighting there are many children's life at stake, Kevin Annett is a very brave man, I respect him let's keep up the support for him and for our own conscience.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd November 2014), Calabash (23rd November 2014), Cearna (24th November 2014), Ria (23rd November 2014), sandy (23rd November 2014), Sooz (23rd November 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Believe it or not, Theresa May has now started warning US about the child abuse scandal which, in my view, is an almost complete turn-about-face from her attitude in recent months. Could this have anything to do with the hints appearing daily in the press, regardless of D Notices? And this is precisely why we should not back off Norman. We're almost there, please God. These people need closure, others need protection from current and future abuse and we need a new Government.

If I met Theresa May I would ask her how many existing politicians are active paedophiles and when are they going to be arrested.

Revelations that politicians allegedly murdered and raped young boys is "only the tip of the iceberg" in the Westminster historic child abuse scandal, Theresa May has warned.

The Home Secretary expressed dismay that institutions designed to protect children failed in the past and said she was determined to bring those guilty to justice, whatever their position. The comments came on a weekend in which Mrs May appeared on Radio 4's Desert Island Discs and on BBC One's The Andrew Marr Show – the corporation's flagship Sunday current affairs programme Mrs May told The Andrew Marr Show: "How was it that in the past, but continuing today, the very institutions of the state that should be protecting children were not doing so?"

"Why was it that these abuses were able to take place and that nobody was brought to justice as a result of that. We must as a society, I believe, get to the truth of that and because I think what we’re seeing is frankly - what we’ve already seen revealed - is only the tip of the iceberg on this issue.”

Earlier in the same programme the Metropolitan Police commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe said dozens of officers were investigating historic Westminster child abuse claims but admitted the police were struggling to locate old dossiers of evidence.

“First of all we are taking it seriously. We have got 40 detectives looking into these relatively new claims, and there are a series of claims over a relatively long period of time and not all of them are linked, although in the public’s imagination they may be, in that it is child abuse," Sir Bernard said. "We have now had more recently this discussion or these claims about murder and of course that makes it even more serious." He said locating old evidence was a "real challenge", adding: "You have to rely on the index and if the index is wrong you can't find it, or you look in the wrong box."

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

777 (24th November 2014), Cearna (25th November 2014), norman (24th November 2014), sandancer (24th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014), Sooz (25th November 2014), The One (24th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post

"How was it that in the past, but continuing today, the very institutions of the state that should be protecting children were not doing so?"
    Is that a serious question Mrs May, or are you mocking us?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

777 (24th November 2014), Calabash (24th November 2014), Cearna (25th November 2014), sandancer (24th November 2014), sandy (25th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    I think it was a serious question Norman as it seems many of these people really do live with their head up their behind when it comes to what everyday society and indviduals might actually experience versus what they have been told.

Quote Originally posted by norman View Post

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Calabash (25th November 2014), Cearna (25th November 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    It's also admission if you read between the lines of "but continuing today" and BOOSH, there it is. Come of thine own free will. She has just told us......so now they can continue according to masonic rite.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (25th November 2014), norman (19th December 2014), sandancer (25th November 2014)